Page Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MindsMirror
MindsMirror
2,397 Followers

I suggest, "Okay, why don't you pack and we can depart from my place early tomorrow. It'll put us outside the morning rush of DC traffic for the most part."

"That's an excellent idea. Just give me a few and I'll have my things," he tells me as he heads back into his bedroom. I step into his powder room to pee without closing the door. Before I've finished he's fully dressed and standing at the door looking at me with his backpack and a duffel bag. "That's it?!" I ask a little embarrassed for some reason.

"I packed the clothes earlier. I just had to put away my laptop. Everything okay?" he asks as I continue to sit. "I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking, you need me to leave?" he asks backing away.

"No, it's fine; I guess we're at a new point in our relationship."

"The door was wide open, I just thought -"

"I was obviously comfortable leaving it that way," I say absently getting some toilet paper to dab myself.

Dave stands there smiling like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar. I shake my head, stand up, pull up my panties and then leggings. I flush the toilet, wash my hands and finally push him out of the doorway playfully.

"You'll have to drive, you know I used the Metro to get here," I tell him.

We head out to his vehicle, which is this year's model RAV4. We put our things in the back and he heads out of the parking garage toward my place across town. It is nearly ten at night when we get there.

"I'm a little hungry, I haven't eaten since lunch. You want some of those Chinese left overs?" I ask.

He yawns and replies, "It's pretty late but you go ahead."

"I'll pack first so you can go to bed and grab something after."

"I guess we can take what's left on our trip if you're worried about wasting it," he says.

Maybe my youth had made me worry about waste. Dave comes from a different background. I don't know all of his family history, but his mother and father are well off and sent him to William and Mary. I decide I need to know more and will try to get details during our trip.

Finally, I reply, "Yeah, I've got a cooler and I'll just have a protein bar now. I think we're both tired."

While I eat my snack, Dave brushes his teeth. Wandering through the flat, I check windows and peer out carefully. Finally, at the back door, I text Oleg that I'm going out of town and my place is clear. When I'm back at the bedroom, I quickly pack and he takes my bag to the front door. As I brush my teeth, I watch him strip down and climb into bed. Moments later I slide in beside him and find he's already asleep.

I guess we've both had very busy days, I think as I snuggle up against him and drift off.


We start our trip to Stowe Mountain Vermont early in the morning. It's several hours up Interstate 95 and then 91. Not only is the DC traffic bad, but there's congestion all the way to New York. It diminishes slightly when we get to Interstate 91 and we grab a quick bite of the leftovers when we stop for gas, but Dave wants to get there before we lose daylight.

My strategy of asking about his family pays big dividends and during significant portions of the trip he tells me about growing up in Virginia with his parents Zach and Mellony who evidently went to the College of William and Mary, too. He tells me about how they came from a large family with lots of cousins, uncles and aunts. I half expect that we're going to run into his parents at the resort, but he assures me that he wouldn't do that to me. At least he wouldn't surprise me with that. The resort is owned by several members of his family but we probably won't receive too much attention. We can stay in the lodge, but he's made sure one of the private cabins was available. He doesn't say so, but it feels like he may prefer something less public as much as myself.

It seems like he's put a lot of thought into all of this and the open discussion is very one sided. I feel like I should try to give him some similar background, but I don't want to make up some cover story I'll have to remember. He knows I went to Princeton University for my undergraduate and doctorate in political science, so I talk about my time there a bit. People are typically put off by my level of education, but Dave had liked it from the first time he overheard me telling someone else. He always likes hearing about my experiences in school. I don't mention that going there had gotten me lots of contacts and background on potential future politicians and operatives.

By 3:30 PM we are hitting the back roads to the resort and we pull up to the grand front entrance by 4:00 PM. The resort is nice, but I can tell Dave thinks the cabins are what I'll like, so I agree to one sight unseen. After he shows me around a bit, we have a quick elegant snack. We collect the keys, which are on neck straps, from a woman at the front desk who explains that they double as our ski passes as well. Then Dave arranges to pick up rental equipment from the ski shop.

After we get the skis attached to the roof, we clamber into the SUV and start out for the cabin. He isn't quite rushing, but he wants to get there before the sun sets. The drive is relatively short and he tells me about the history of various places we pass as we drive down into a hollow where there are a dozen or more cabins spread out across the snow-covered hills.

"These are all reserved," he says. When we pull into the drive he tells me, "We've got the one I like the best. My great great grandfather and grandmother used to use it."

"Wow, it's well kept, but it looks old. Does it have running water and electricity?" I ask teasingly.

"Yes ma'am. It's got lots of convenient upgrades but it's been blended in to maintain the old-world charm."

Dave's ma'aming me is a cute southern thing, that pops out of his mouth upon occasion. I know he doesn't do it to remind me that I'm several years older than him, but it does and I have to resist telling him to knock it off. He's clearly excited to be here with me as he hops from the SUV and walks around to open my door. The snow has been cleared from the drive and walk, but is covering the cabin and shrubs. He grabs most of the bags from the back and only allows me to carry my cooler. We crunch through the very light accumulation of snow heading to the porch. The lock and door are clearly items that have been upgraded; the door is steel and there is an RFID card detector.

Dave sets the bags down, digs out the card and presses it against the device. The door clicks open and Dave leads me inside a very cozy abode. With the door closed, he takes my coat along with his to hang them by the door. I put the cooler inside the kitchen while he puts the bags in the bedroom. I join him and we unpack a few things. When it is clear I'm looking for a place where I can put my toiletries, he begins giving me the nickel tour.

The little cabin is very rustic, but has several amenities that must have been installed within the last couple of years. It has a really eclectic mixture of old and modern. The bed is rope but has a thick feather-top mattress, the floors are wide board pine and the walls are knotty pine paneling. The bathroom has nice updated his and hers marble basins where I drop off my toiletry kit. Dave points out the glorious old claw foot tub setting on the black and white checkered tiled floor. It looks like it'd easily seat both of us.

Back out in the main room there's a big twelve-point buck and a big bear skin rug I hadn't noticed. It's back a respectable distance from the large open stone fireplace. Inside the kitchen there's a new gas range stove but all of the cabinets appeared to be original with marble counters. He opens a sturdy back door that opens out onto a big private porch on the back.

"Beneath that snow-covered lid, there's a big new hot tub that can probably seat six," he tells me.

"I have to say, it's all very impressive," I tell him attempting to hide my disappointment about the hot tub being outside in the elements and likely unusable.

"I've had them stock the fridge, but we can go shopping if you like," he says closing the back door.

"Did they put any wine or champagne in there?" I ask heading to the big double-sided fridge.

"Of course there is. There's also snacks: assorted cheese, meat and a vegetable tray. There are new snacks in the cabinets too. I ordered groceries for two nice meals we can prepare and we can eat at the lodge any night we're here."

Opening the door, I look inside and am amazed. There's one empty shelf and I take the bag of Chinese food from the cooler. "It's way more than I expected. We'll probably end up tossing the leftovers," I tell him honestly.

"It's fine, grab a bottle of champagne and I'll get some glasses," he says. "The first part of my story is going up tonight."

There are actually four bottles inside and I grab the nearest one. "You never did tell me what they are about," I say as I hand it to him.

As he is taking the foil and wire off he explains that they are in depth reviews of several prospective candidates for the Lieutenant Governor. I am thinking I need to read them for research when the loud pop of the cork startles me back to what he's saying. Evidently, I've missed something.

"Sorry, what did you ask me?"

"I just said, I'm glad you decided to come. Here," he says looking at me a little curiously as he hands me a nice flute of pale golden bubbly.

"Cheers," we say together.

"You want some more snacks or dinner?" he asks.

"No, not really. Those little crab brioches were rich and this is nice," I say tilting my glass to him.

"Yeah, we should take this into the main room and get comfortable by the fireplace," he offers, taking the bottle and leading the way.

In the room, he sets the bottle on a very old table with a thick glass top. Then he starts the gas fireplace saying, "I can remember when this still used real logs. They converted it to save on restocking them and cut down the risk of chimney fires."

"The gas logs are very realistic, I don't know if I've seen any like them," I reply.

Dave sets about taking off his shirt, shoes and socks while standing at the bedroom door. I start peeling off my outer garments, toss them upon a table in the bedroom and give Dave a big kiss. He smiles at me and watches me go to sit on the leather sofa. He was considering leaving on his pants, but decides to only leave on his underwear and joins me back in the main room. While he is adjusting lighting, I'm downing the last of my bubbly. The only light in the place now is coming from an old lamp beside the sofa and the dancing flames in the fire place. As he sits beside me he notices my empty flute and refills it. The setting is quite romantic and Dave caresses my legs absently while I sip my bubbly ambrosia.

"This - everything is very nice," I tell him. "I'm glad you brought me."

"I know I overloaded you with family information on the trip. Maybe it was too much, but I wanted you to know this is special," he says and wraps his arm around me.

"Yes, I can tell and I appreciate your openness," I say feeling very relaxed. The cabin is so homey and I continue, "I can't get over how much this reminds me of Papachka's place."

"Oh? Who's that?"

"Sorry, the champagne is muddling my words. I meant my papa," I say.

All of Dave's openness seems to have lulled me into casual unguarded discourse. I don't really have to hide that I have a father, but my calling him by his Russian diminutive was not particularly cool. Although he doesn't seem to notice, I feel the need to give him something more.

"The house I grew up in was similar. It had running water and electricity but we used wood to heat and cook."

"Wow!" he exclaims. "I had no idea."

"It isn't something I talk about much."

"You don't need to be embarrassed about your family's financial background."

"My Dad didn't have much," I tell him thinking back.

Before revealing more I down the rest of my drink again. These emotionally charged thoughts about Papachka seem to be more intense than I'd realized. I haven't talked to anyone about him since he put me into this program. I conceal my interactions with him from everyone, including the Center.

I realize he's still waiting for me and say, "We had what we needed, I guess and I'm doing well now obviously."

"Hey, I didn't mean to spoil the mood," he replies gently. "Here's to several days of skiing, fucking, eating, drinking and generally being pampered," he says, adroitly changing the subject.

"I think that's just what the doctor ordered," I say standing up to pull him towards the bedroom.

"Yeah, but you're not that kind of doctor," he teases me, following eagerly.

"So, you want to play doctor then?"

"Nah, not really. Some of my aunts and uncles are medical doctors. I don't know how they can look at the opposite sex with any desire after some of that training. I'm glad you're the nerdy kind," he says pushing me backward onto the bed and removing my panties.

His nerdy insult melts away beneath the warmth of his tongue. He laps and eats me with abandon while kneeling beside the bed. Lightly fluttering and flickering around my labia leads to furtive licks along the length of my clitoris. I moan in response and he focuses there for a time. There are a couple spots that he finds to either side which elicit the most reaction from me and on one pass, I press my hands into his hair and press his face downward softly. His lips encircle the length of it and suck me between them briefly only to resume teasing either side again. It is driving me into a highly aroused state. My eyes close and my legs open further while I allow him to do as he likes.

He's doing an excellent job of keeping me on the edge for the longest time. Swapping from licking to sucking and slurping just before I peak. I'm barely thinking straight anymore and I'm mumbling nonsensical words even I can't comprehend. Maybe he's tiring or maybe I begged to be finished, but suddenly his entire mouth and tongue are working me simultaneously. The stimulation results in a trembling and bucking violent orgasm that rocks through me. Soft hands caress my abdominal area and mons while the intensity of his oral attention diminishes until I calm.

Before I've completely recovered, his hands maneuver under my butt cheeks and lift gently to allow him access to lick the rim of my puckered ass. It is deliciously naughty and I squeal out when he tongues me gently with the tip repeatedly. He's the only person to ever 'toss my salad' and he knows how hot it makes me. The first time he did it, we had both been a little tipsy but it led to my first time attempting anal. The next time I was prepared for him with some lube and determination.

The champagne we drank earlier isn't the source of liberation for either of us tonight. I suspect he's making good on his teasing offer to do this yesterday after we played squash. I'd intentionally preempted that because I needed to go out too soon afterward. Tonight, in the solitude of this cabin and nothing to do for a week, I wouldn't stop him for the world. In fact, I packed lube in my bag in anticipation that he might be up for it and left it on the bedside table earlier.

When he removes his hands from beneath me, I pull my legs backward into my chest. His left hand begins small swirls on my clit while his tongue laps gently back and forth over my crinkled flesh occasionally darting inside and then resuming the relaxing rhythmic dance. There is a pause in the licking followed by the feel of warmed lube and the gentle pressure of his thumb lubing me. I can hardly await him and anxiously want him inside. Another round of lube and he is standing with his cock head pressed against my pucker.

"Do it," I beg him. "Put it in my ass."

"So bossy," he teases me. "Is this what you need," he asks as he inserts the crown and then withdraws it completely.

"Put it back in please."

He does so slowly. It's overly kind, because, I want it a little rough at this moment. I don't have to wait very long for him to piston in and out enough to work the lube and the full length of his cock inside me. The feeling is exquisite although I'm not sure which part is better full penetration or nearly complete withdrawal. He pulls my legs forward over his shoulders and begins thrusting more forcefully. I open my eyes and watch him eagerly. There's a gleeful look about him as he watches the expressions on my face. Pleasure washes through me as his smooth skin rubs against my ass-cheeks.

Another slight shift in position and tempo cause his lubed pubic bone to rub down my clit as he continues to ram himself deep inside me repeatedly. I can sense his body beginning to tense and encourage him by rocking myself slightly to increase the impact of each stroke. Dave buries his thickly veined cock inside my butt and I feel him spurting. He eases out a bit and then the fluid eases his reentry. He continues pumping until the slippery mess drives me over the edge. When I am fully aware of myself again, he is lying atop me breathing deeply. The long drive here combined with tonight's activities have tired out my energetic buck.

"I guess we should clean up," he says at last.

"Yeah, I'm looking forward to waking up with you in the morning."


We wake when the sun enters the east facing window of our room. Neither of us want to get up and instead cuddle in bed a while longer. Dave cutely nuzzles against my neck while pressing into me just enough to make me wet. There's electricity between us, I don't want to resist. Last night was a hungry fucking, but this morning the tenderness is pulling at my heartstrings. I'm not supposed to fall for him, he was supposed to be a floater. Now he's an asset that I find myself imagining as a love interest. The memory of standing in front of my mirror asking myself if I'm falling in love with him washes over me again.

I can't, I think and then he's kissing my neck and sliding inside me. "I love - " I whisper and edit my word choice, " - this. I'll give you a few hours to stop that."

He doesn't respond, he simply keeps up a slow rhythm and gently kisses my neck. I should have said it. Love is what I'm feeling, I should have told him, I'm at war with myself. I can't let him that close. They'd never allow it, unless maybe I could turn him, I think. Dave would never turn and he'll never be a useful fool, he's just too smart. My mind wanders as I enjoy his touch. His hands move around my breasts as he begins thrusting a bit harder. I tilt my pelvis allowing him to penetrate me more deeply from behind as I ponder how close I've come to breaking one of the main rules of HUMINT. I'm definitely falling for him and my climax has me surrendering to him like a novice.

Dave's right hand moves from my breast to rub my engorged clit and I rush over the edge whispering his name, "Oh yes, David. Take me there."

"Mmm hmm, faaaaa," he answers with his thrusts becoming erratic and forceful.

He continues rubbing and thrusting until I'm quaking against him. Then as slowly as it all began, he's finishing inside me but continues stroking and whispering my name back to me.

"We could stay in bed today," he says startling me awake.

"No way, I want to get out there," I say turning toward him. There's a huge grin on his face that tells me he knew that and I push his chest away playfully asking, "You think you know me?"

"What? I'm just sitting here looking at you."

"Play dumb with me mister, I'll - "

His lips meet mine and I lose the battle. He does seem to know me and what I'm thinking, so I better be careful what I ponder. He breaks the kiss and sits back up. I lie there wondering what I've gotten myself into here.

MindsMirror
MindsMirror
2,397 Followers
1...345678