Page Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's get dressed and hit the slopes," he says hopping over me from the bed.

It was a little dramatic, but the bedroom is small and his side of the bed is against the wall. The thought of skiing again entices me from the warmth of the bed, so I join him in pulling warm clothing from my bag to get ready for today's fun.

All dressed and standing outside the front door, he says, "We can cross country to the lifts or drive up."

"Let's do some skiing before I get on the slopes. I haven't been on skis in a while."

"What's a while?"

"Since I was a kid?" I say grimacing a little.

"Oh, well that's not a problem, there are several level 2 & 3 learner paths," he says while removing the skis from the roof of the SUV.

I go to the rear and open the door to retrieve the boots. With them all strapped on, he helps me into the skis. Clipping them in is nothing like the old-fashioned skis I had used as a kid, but once in them, I try them out and get into a comfort zone moving around. Dave is watching me and I feel self-conscious about my ability.

"You look like you're experienced," his comment lifts my spirits.

"I used to do cross country with Papa when he hunted in the winter."

"Okay, let's go. You're doing great."

When we reach the first level 2 run I am eager to take the short lift up. Dave shows our room key and we are sitting on the next chair up with him holding my hand. I relax while enjoying the view and reflect on memories of hunting. Although the area here isn't nearly as wooded, it is very similar. At the top Dave tells me when to hop off and we come to rest looking down the run. There are some initial jitters, but my normal response to fear is aggression.

"I've never really skied downhill like this," I admit.

"This isn't much steeper than the hill outside the cottage," he encourages me again. "Take it slow and just keep doing what you've been doing. You're more like an intermediate than a beginner."

He pushes off slowly and then angles himself to stop when he reaches the edge of the course. I'm following close behind, but when I reach him, I tilt the other way and don't stop. Soon I'm rushing down the hill, taking the turns as they come and hear the noise of Dave's skis crunching through the snow close behind me.

At the bottom, he says, "I think you were holding out on me."

"No, I just improvise well. Can we do that one a couple more times?"

"Of course," he agrees.

After several more passes, we agree to try one of the level 3 runs and then get a snack at the lodge. The level 3 run is a little harder, but I am getting pretty comfortable with all of this and find I'm pushing myself to take more risks. I wait at the bottom of this run for David for a while. When he glides up to me, he's smiling and lifts up his goggles to look at me. He may as well have just said it aloud, Never skied downhill, huh? Without saying a word, he shakes his head and takes off toward the lodge.

Chasing after him, I say, "Honestly, I've never skied downhill like this."

"Uh-huh."

Reaching the lodge, we peel off our gear and head into one of the dining areas. There is a decent sized lunch crowd and we sit at the bar. Dave orders an Irish coffee and I do the same. The menu has several quick snack items. When the bartender comes back, Dave gets a Rubin and I order the Salmon Panini with a basket of French Fries to share between us.

The view of the mountain side here is pretty spectacular with the midday sun lighting up the snow. I take a sip of my warm drink and watch people on the lifts and skiing. There are quite a few people here and many of them are obviously well to do. It makes me wonder how much all of this extravagance is costing. Perhaps, I'm over reacting, but indebtedness to others is a valid concern. Dave seems to feel at ease here but his apartment doesn't make him seem like a wealthy person.

"What are you thinking," he asks, calling me back from my thoughts.

"I know it's impolite to ask, but what is all of this costing?"

"It's heavily discounted to me and some of the bigger costs are gratis. Nearly all of us great grand-kids are shareholders with perks," he says without really answering.

It's definitely making an impression but I want a better feel for what kind of range we're talking and say, "So is that more or less than a week of pay?"

"I'm paid monthly, but I guess a week is close," he says. Then he continues and more directly addresses my concern, "Don't worry about whether you 'belong' here or what you think you may owe me. There are all classes of people here, the family has seen to it that there are packages for all budgets. And like I told you the cabins in that area are reserved. Reserved for family, alright? It's like you taking a vacation with me to my time-share in Mexico. You owe me nothing."

"You didn't tell me we could have gone to Mexico," I tease him back from the serious discussion.

"I thought this would be more fun and reliable. This is the end of hurricane season down there -"

At that moment, the bartender brings our plates and the basket of fries. "Can I get you another Irish Coffee or some water?" he asks.

"Yes, two more drinks they were yummy and some water too, please," I tell him.


After several more hours skiing, we arrive back at the cabin. We set the skis and boots on the porch and I use my ski pass / room key to open the door. Entering, I find a wonderful aroma entering my senses.

"What in the world is that?" I ask.

"I combined the ingredients they left for a seafood chowder," he replies.

Somehow, he'd managed to sneak out of that feather bed and put it in the slow cooker before I was even up. We are both stripping out of our wet clothing on the way toward the bedroom. Inside I feel like I could just lay down to sleep for a week. I'm about to flop on the bed when David pulls me out of the bedroom, towards the back door.

"I'm not really ready to eat -" I say, but we're not stopping in the kitchen. Then I see it, and the surprise compels the words from my lips, "You had them get it ready for us somehow."

"The disappointed look you had when you saw snow piled on it yesterday evening, nearly broke my heart," he says leading me through the open the door.

"I thought maybe it wasn't working," I tell him.

My nipples instantly stiffen from the breeze, but surprisingly, the honed Travertine tiles are warm to my feet. All the snow is gone from the porch and the insulating lid is upright against the bedroom window. The rim of the tub rises just a few inches above the porch surface and steam is gently rising from the water.

"This is luxurious," I say as I touch the terrycloth robes hung on warm chrome pipes.

"I had them prep it for us," he says while he assists me down into the warm water of the tub.

"It hasn't been wasting heat all this time -"

"No, I told them when we were at the lodge for lunch that we'd be back here around three or four," he says joining me.

The circular hot-tub has Travertine around the entire thing and a color changing light that is starting to show in the darkening evening. There is steam rising from the bubbling water, which is soothing like nothing I could imagine and smells a little like salt. Dave sits on the seat and watches me sit beside him. There are warm jets of water hitting the small of my back and also at my feet.

"I'm guessing you like it?"

"Oh, my goodness, it's just the thing."

"Nothing like getting in a hot-tub after a long day skiing," he agrees moving to massage my shoulders.

I slide forward off the seat into the well of the tub up to my neck and pull my hair forward while he continues. Strong gripping hands work deep into the muscles there that got more of a workout than I'd realized today. After several minutes, he slides down with me and works my hip area. The wind picks up and clouds begin drifting in over the mountains. There's a new smell in the air, it's that crisp air I remember from childhood that precedes snow.

"How's that for mood setting?" he says in a low voice.

"You made some very high-level arrangements," I say and turn to him.

As he embraces me in the water, the snow begins to fall, "Yeah, I'm on good terms with all of them."

We snuggle in the water and spin just enough so the scene changes. The colored lights work even better as gentle snow storm has turned twilight in to pitch dark. Flakes that drift onto the porch take up the changing color in a cool effect. Dave's planning has me a little in awe. He's always been a good host, but tonight's unexpected preparations are effecting me in ways I wouldn't have predicted. Turning to face him, I settle atop his member and watch the corners of his mouth turn upward into a smile.

"It's been a pretty busy day and you're probably sore," he says.

"Not that sore," I assure him. "Besides, there should be some kind of reward for -"

"You don't need to reward me; I didn't do much, really."

"Okay, but I still want you. Is that alright?"

"I'm at your service, of course," he replies.

The warm water works well to soothe my muscles and soon I'm grinding against him. A snow squall blows across the porch leaving snow from the roof in our hair and on my shoulders. The combination of warmth, cold and sexual exhilaration are delightful. Dave's mouth on my contracted nipple pushes me right over the edge and I hear my voice echo down the hill. Then he's pulsing inside me and I feel blood rushing to my face. His hands grip my hips as he continues thrusting and spurting inside me.


Breakfast this morning is simple and light. It's a good thing because the seafood chowder, after yesterday's hot tubbing, left me completely sated. The entire trip has been a constant assault of pleasure. I'm wondering how much more I can take when I start to giggle about the thought.

"What?" he asks me from across the table.

"I'm not used to this onslaught of ecstasy."

"Well, I have one more small surprise today. I didn't want to spring it all on you at once."

"Okay," I say after chewing some more of my bagel. "What is it?"

"I thought we might be sore from skiing, and arranged an appointment in the spa."

"This is the pampering you toasted about the other night?"

"Yeah, I wasn't sure if they'd have a couple's session, but when I was arranging the hot-tub, I checked."

I'm noting to myself that he can't be trusted to go to the restroom in public anymore. If he'd been planning some dirty tricks, I'd be in hot water. "Okay, I could actually use a spa day? What are they going to do?"

"We can choose what we do or don't want. There's a full body massage, facials, waxing, sauna and some esoteric stuff like Reiki, aroma therapy, lights and meditation. I hadn't thought to make it a full day, but we can, it's up to you."

"I'd definitely be up for the massage and facial. I might need a little waxing," I say feeling my upper lip.

"You do not, at least not there," he says.

"Oh, so I need it somewhere else?"

"Okay, I guess I had that coming," he responds. "You can grow hair anyplace you want and I'll enjoy you with or without it."

"Nice cover."

"Hey, I mean that."

"Alright, I believe you, when do we go?"

"We can get there anytime between eight and ten, we have plenty of time. It's very casual dress."

We finish eating, drinking our coffee and get dressed. Then we are off in the SUV to the spa. I'm certain this isn't cheap and probably isn't gratis. As we drive to the lodge, I notice that the light snow shower didn't put much down last night, but it did kind of refresh everything. It really is like a picture out of an old timey book and it has a feel of unreality. All of these luxurious things and experiences mixed with the old worn feeling of the buildings leaves me a little disoriented. I'm not used to this, but could see becoming accustomed to it. There's a strong allure to it and my instinct is to resist that, but Dave is giving it to me without strings. Sure, he want's sex, but even there he gives as good as he gets. He's a mystery.

He parks up front near a long wing that is separate from the lodge. The entrance is covered with beautifully rounded stones that make two walls that slope into the hill. Where they meet there's a thick glass entry way where grand wooden double doors stand. As we approach, it suddenly seems as if they float in the center. Before we reach them, a tall young woman appears to open the right-hand side door.

"David and Rayne?"

"Yes," he responds.

"This way," she says and leads us to a small room. "So, have you decided what you'd like to experience today?"

"I kind of sprung this on her. I told her most of the things offered."

"I really do want the massage and facial. Maybe the waxing; he says I don't need, but he doesn't know what I do when I'm alone," I tease.

"Okay, we can do all of that. Any interest in nails or hair or perhaps aroma therapy?"

"Not for me," I say and Dave shakes his head negatively.

"Will you be doing the couples shower or separately?"

"Couples," I say to her without even looking at Dave.

"Okay we'll get things started. If you'll follow me," she says and heads down the smooth stone floor. "This is the massage room, disrobe to your level of comfort and let them know about the pressure you like. The tables are heated and there's a sheet and blanket for you to cover yourself. If you'll get comfortable on the table face down, they'll be in momentarily."

Dave and I strip down to our underwear. I take off my bra and he gives me a grin.

"Well she said to my comfort level; I could go completely nude."

"Suit yourself. They usually arrange a member of the opposite sex to do the massage," he says climbing beneath the covers of his table.

"Oh, do they do happy endings?"

"No, it's not that kind of place. It's just what the majority of the guests like. If you prefer something different, we can ask."

I decide to leave my panties on and climb on the table beneath the covers. In a few moments a knock on the door and a voice asks if we're ready. Dave tells them yes and they come into the room. Dave's is a tall blond with strong looking forearms. Mine is a very muscular young man that clearly exercises with weights."

"I'm Paul, I'll be doing your massage today. Is your face cradle set at a good height?" he asks.

"Actually, if you could lower it just a bit."

He does and rechecks that it is alright. Then he sits on a stool at the head of the table and asks if I'm okay with the full body massage and if there are any areas he should focus on or stay away from during the session. I mention my shoulders are still stiff from skiing. Then he asks if I want my glutes and pecks worked. I'm hearing Dave's answers and just copy. I guess having my pecs massaged with him right here should be fine.

After all the questions, he starts in slowly with his hands atop the blanket. They are strong and I begin relaxing almost immediately. After working all over my back, he lifts my feet and places a pillow beneath my shins and re-positions the covers neatly. Then he folds the sheet and blanket down to my waist. There is the sound of him getting some type of liquid and rubbing of hands. Then I feel his warm hands gliding across my back and shoulders. It is so soothing that I close my eyes and don't remember much until he's asking if I'm ready to turn over.

He holds the blanket and sheet stationary as I roll face up. The process starts again, but he begins with the legs when he reaches my pecs, I'm nearly asleep again. The touching in sensitive areas awakes me. I look over at Dave and he seems to be in a similar state. The young woman is really pinching on his pectoral muscles and he winces a little. I give him a wink and he smiles across at me. When we're done, they take their leave and say someone will be along to gather us. They place terry robes in our size on their stools and are gone.

"So, we don't redress now?"

"No, they'll put our clothing in the shower room at the end so we don't get them oily."

After a few moments there's a knock and another pair of voices asking if we are ready. We open the door and follow them to another private room where we are to get facials. I choose the mud and Dave chooses their special cream. We lay there with it applied for a long while and I doze again. When the woman removes it, it seems like a year's worth of grime has been removed from me. She rinses my face with a cloth that has a small amount of astringent to tighten the pores.

"Did you want your upper lip waxed?" she asks discretely.

"Yes, please."

Dave still has his cream on and I see him smiling. I don't really care, but I have some darker hairs there that need to be kept in check. Tweezing is painful and waxing gets the job done pretty quickly. She applies the wax and strips to let it solidify while she works on him. I watch her clean his face and apply a different astringent for him. When she's finished, she washes her hands and comes back over to me. With two quick removals, it is done.

"You can experience any other portions of the facility at this point or simply proceed to the showers?"

"I think we're going to the showers together," I tell her.

"Okay, right this way," she says.

She leaves us in a steamy room that is rather large version of my bathroom. The shower has multiple heads. There are two sinks and two water closets off to either side of the shower. They've already hung our clothing here on hangers near some benches. Dave removes his robe and underpants and gets into the shower. The water jets come on strong and warm. I can see the steam fogging the glass and mirrors. As if reading my mind, he opens the door to let me inside and we lather up with sandalwood soap and wash one another. There is a very gentle shampoo with a lovely gardenia scent. We laugh and get a little frisky, but opt to save it for a more private location. After we dry and dress, we head back out through the fancy entryway. The woman that met us is behind a grand desk, with a stone facade and granite counter.

"How was everything today?" she asks pushing two paper cups with water toward us.

Taking one, I respond, "It was grand, thanks."

"Excellent. Don't forget to drink plenty of water today, to flush out the toxins."

"Right, thanks for reminding me," Dave says and then downs his in several gulps.

We dump the cups and head out of the building. In the SUV heading back for the cabin I reassess my reluctance to accept these material things. The entire experience is lovely and I tell Dave, "You don't know how much I appreciated that."

"It was my pleasure. I don't want you to miss out on anything you might want to do here. Are you up for skiing again this afternoon or should we take a rest day?"

"Hmm, we could just call this our spa day," I tell him.

"Don't misinterpret the question. I'm up for skiing if you want to go."

"I think a rest day is a great idea. My body hasn't complained like this to me in some time."

"So, what should we do?" he asks as we are pulling up to the cabin.

"I'm sure we can find something. There's a hot tub, food, wine and champagne."

Parked at the sidewalk, he says, "Okay, there's one last surprise for this trip, we have reservations at Elevation for dinner."

"I didn't really bring any dressy -"

"Dress is informal, but the quality of the food is well, you'll see," he says and gets out of the SUV.

When he opens my door, I say, "This needs to be the last surprise for a while. A girl can only take so many of these things in a day," I finish with an affected southern drawl which elicits a laugh.

Inside Dave cracks open a couple bottles of sparkling water. We snack from the meat, cheese and vegetable tray. Afterward, we agree that some time in the hot tub will help draw out the tension from the massage and exercise. Dave says he's going to set everything up while I undress and use the facilities. When I'm done, I find him in the hot tub with two glasses of champagne and the bottle sitting on the edge. The robes are again hanging on the warmer and he's got a big grin on his face.

1...345678