Page Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moist sounds of his ejaculate escaping me while he continuously withdraws and reenters, push me over the edge for a mind-blowing orgasm that leaves me yelling, "Ohhhh - oh - oh - ohhhh..."

The next moment I am wrapping my legs around behind him drawing him into me as deeply as possible. When he finally comes to rest atop me, we are both sweating lightly. His cock is still rock hard inside me and I whisper in his ear, "Want to go again?"

"Yeah, give me a few minutes, it's been a while for me too," he says and grins. Then he rolls off and lies beside me on the bed. He gently strokes my goose-bumped skin and says, "God, I've missed you, Rayne."

"I've missed you too," I respond as I wonder how he knew it'd been a while for me and if he's abstained for the same amount of time.

"I don't know what I was thinking. I figured you'd move on -"

"Are you kidding? I've been as busy as you reporting on the election and now the holidays -" I cut myself off before saying too much and simply relax against him.

I love how he makes me feel. There's an intuitive character to his nature and he always seems to know what I want mentally and physically. His fingers are tweaking my nipples, keeping me right on the edge of jumping him. There's a playful little boy behind that handsome face. I know what he wants, before he even asks, I can see the question forming even as his cock twitches.

"Will you do me the honor?" he asks with a toothy grin forming.

"You want me astride you, huh?"

"Yes, you know that's my favorite."

"It sure makes me feel better about my breasts," I say as I begin to mount him.

"Please Rayne, you must know how lovely they are. The way you respond when I suck them truly excites me."

It's strange that he wants to suckle at such small tits, but it is what he likes and I like the feeling of being desired for them. It really does relieve some anxiety I have about them being small. Together we stack the pillows so he can sit reclined but have perfect access to suck upon them. When I climb atop him, his cock feels even harder than the first time. My breasts are right at the level of his mouth and he's at me instantly.

He alternates between each teat easily with the pillows supporting him. When I pull back to see his reaction, he doesn't release initially. As I pull away further my nipple pops out and he's got a grin on his face like the cat that caught the canary as I slowly tease him leaning forward just out of reach. When he can't stand it any longer, he pulls me back toward him and I gasp as he latches on tightly. I may never understand his attraction, but I love the pleasure it brings me to have simultaneous stimulation of a soft tongue and lips on my nipples while having a strong hard cock in my pussy.

His teeth drag tenderly across the nipple of my smaller right breast. They are nearly the same size, but being left handed somehow has effected them. His hands grip my firm hips encouraging me to collide into him with more forceful movements. The twin feelings of being sucked and fucked are exhilarating and I grind my clit against his stubbly groin. These added sensations loosen my restraint and I begin bucking on him wildly. His middle finger finds my puckered hole and slips inside sending me into oblivion. Moments later I realize that our positions have changed. He's lain me backward on the bed and is pounding into me furiously.

"You're unbelievable," I say between his forceful thrusts.

"I love watching you; cum for me again," he urges.

He observes my every expression and the anticipation dancing in his eyes is palpable. I move my hands behind his waist and pull him into me as he presses my legs higher. His cock is gliding more directly against my clit with this angle and I begin shuddering beneath him. My climax grips us both tightly and suddenly I can feel his cum splattering against my cervix.

"Oh - fuck - Rayne!" he says and stiffens with his last thrusts.

"Yes, yes, yes. Oh, gawd, I fucking love feeling you cum inside me," I say and wrap my legs behind him.

He relaxes atop me for a short time as we finish. I hold him tightly as he trembles through the last jarring expellations of semen. When he finally softens, we are still coupled and he pulls out to lie beside me on the bed. Some of our fluids spill out as he does and it makes a soggy wet sound. We lie together for a long time and I start to drift off.

His movement brings me back and I ask, "Can't you stay?"

"I would love to, but I've got an early meeting this morning," he replies. "I should be free after, say, noon," he offers.

"Yeah, I could be done early too," I say and lie back on the bed to watch him dress.

"We could meet for squash or -" he trails off.

"I'd love some sport and that other thing would be nice after."

"You're on, I'll set up times at the club for say 1:30 PM."

"Yeah, I'll text you if I'm going to run late," I say sleepily and then yawn.

He comes over and kisses me, "Sleep tight, I'll let myself out."

"Okay, goodnight."

Then he's out of my room and the sound of the front door closing comes quickly. Longingly, I wish he could have stayed but wonder about his reason for leaving. He'd stayed here many times before, so I dwell on who he might be meeting. Having him in my bed might have kept my thoughts off of Ryan. My mind keeps replaying how things might have gone differently if I'd taken the assignment over Pyotr's objections. As I'm drifting back to sleep the thoughts twist into me being assigned to him and the fucking he might give me. Somewhere in my psyche, there is an unquestionably intense attraction that is tinged with jealousy of Page and Nat.


The timer on the television awakes me with the news of the day, which is leading with weather. A new low front has brought us snow again and I lie in bed debating upon getting up, while I think about David leaving late last night or early this morning. I fleetingly wish he could have canceled his meeting and stayed with me here, but I feel certain it is due to pressure to get his story.

The chill of the room is daunting my leaving the warmth of my bed, but I need to get up and moving if I am going to get to my meeting on time. Checking my phone, I find a text from Nina, reporting that Ryan's car is not at his condo. That sinking feeling in my gut returns. Another text from Natalie says that she thinks she can get inside his apartment, since she's picked the lock before. Finally, there are two texts from Nadya. The first came right before midnight and states that she no longer has access to Ryan's PC. The next one, from around 2:00 AM, says she's gotten back onto his system and has found a trove of encrypted files on his computer which she is trying to crack.

I reply to each of them, that they are going to have to handle this today. I have to meet with the prospective candidate and start planning to defeat Ryan or whoever gets put forward for the Lieutenant Governor spot. It's a good thing the price of oil is high, otherwise I know we couldn't afford to fund this unexpected election. To me the expense was just another factor in Pyotr's screw up; not to mention that we had only narrowly beaten Ryan the last time as he's somehow gained back support after tanking in the late summer.

He and now Page were proving to be a source of great interest for me. As I shower this morning, I am having difficulty shaking the images of his cock in her mouth. It'd been big, maybe bigger than anyone I'd been with. I had only ever had one lover with a cock bigger than David's, but he never managed to go more than once. Dave could often go a couple of times, but Natalie's complaining about how many times Ryan might get it up, suddenly had me rubbing myself under the warm water. My envy of her getting to have Ryan's big cock inside her repeatedly, pushed me to finish myself. Using the middle two fingers of my left hand to delve inside me, I rub my button vigorously with the thumb of my right hand. The water squishes within the folds of my labia and I begin to tingle as I rush onward to climax.

"Oh, fuck yeah," I say and hear my soft voice echo. "God it's such a waste on her," I mumble as my legs tremble beneath me.

The orgasm subsides slowly as I lean against the safety bar under the warm spray of water. I have a momentary tinge of guilt over this attraction I seem to have, which lingers as I finish washing and finally step from the shower. Drying off this morning, I contemplate my need to keep David as close as possible, without becoming so emotionally attached that I can't perform my duties. Down deep, I am really looking forward to seeing him again this afternoon in spite of the lusty thoughts I had while jilling off moments ago.

All dry, I go into my room to dress for my meeting. Several minutes later, I find myself standing in the closet daydreaming about taking over Natalie's assignment. I can't think of anyone else that might have a chance at getting Ryan's interest with Page in the picture.

The hand-off of Ryan's assignment to Pyotr had gone awkwardly. I'd initially thought there was too much risk in taking it myself, while still running other agents. At the time he rejected using my most trusted and successful agent, Nikki. Tonight, Natalie told me he rejected Nikki a second time. I wonder if he has something against her or perhaps thought a less busty and curvy asset might be the better choice. Have I underestimated Pyotr's intuitive appraisal of what may trigger Ryan's libido? I wonder. Perhaps I could become his campaign manager or advisor, instead of a lover, I think. That wouldn't involve very much acting on my part, since it's close to my character.

Almost all of my time with David, I can mostly be myself; I just have to be careful about the time we're apart and what I relay about it. I don't have to pretend I like him as I have with previous 'assignments'. Technically, David wasn't even assigned to me. I like to think I chose him but in truth we met at a party function and I'd simply accepted his request for a date. Things had gone well from there and I don't bother to follow the rules for sources with him. Suddenly, I'm looking at myself daydreaming in front of the wide mirror over the double bathroom vanity.

Oh my god, am I in love with him? my thought hits me like a punch in the gut. "Fuck - maybe that's why I stopped seeing him?" I mutter aloud.

It makes me wonder if I should re-examine how I interact with him. I've never needed to spy upon him directly, he's always given me information I needed. As I finish doing my makeup, I decide I may have to look more deeply at the pros and cons of crossing that line. Inside my closet, I put on an attractive dress with long thick leggings for the cold weather and a pair of knee-high brown boots. Then I pack up some sports clothes and my racket.

I need to leave earlier since I'm going to take the Green Line Metro at West Hyattsville to avoid the snow traffic. I'll have to make a change to get on the Red Line for the Woodley Park-Zoo Station which is near the coffee shop where we're supposed to meet. Afterward, my plan is to make a quick stop at a meet up spot near the Embassy on Wisconsin to see where some other cases stand.

Around ten I leave my place to walk to the station, with my sports bag in tow. It's a brisk walk to get there and I wonder when the snow will stop. There is a couple standing at the platform that seem out of place to me and I avoid sitting in the same car with them when the train arrives. Another gentleman seems to exit oddly from the train at the Fort Trotten station and he enters the same car I do after the red line metro arrives.

The possibility of a tail on me is fairly low, but my training is sending out red flags for some reason today. I watch him reading the paper behind me using various reflections. He exits when we reach the Gallery Place/Chinatown transfer station. Several people board and two Asian women sit across the door from me. They appear to be a couple, but the smaller of the two keeps glancing at me periodically. I try not to return her gaze, but she is petite, attractive and I believe she's trying to flirt. When her friend gets off at Dupont Circle, I almost feel relief, but as we speed toward the next stop, Woodley Park, we both get up to exit. There aren't many people getting off here, but somehow, I lose sight of her on the platform amongst the people waiting for the train in the opposite direction.

Walking briskly to the escalator, I look back as I rise in an attempt to convince myself that no one is following me from the station. It's almost eleven and I hurry to the cafe for my early meeting with Joseph Lee. He's a strong conservative that had been in the state senate, but has been working on his large peanut farming operation after losing his seat. The farm is the source of his personal wealth and he's turned most of the operation over to his children. With winter upon us, he's had time to think about exploring ways to become involved again and a contact put me onto him.


I'm first to the little cafe and set up for our meeting. These days, it is very easy to just leave your cell phone on the table and I have an application that will record our conversation that runs in the background, leaving the phone's normal behaviors unaffected. I'm about to order coffee as I wait, when Joe appears at the door and I wave him over.

The waitress takes our orders and we proceed to talk. During my meeting with the former state lawmaker, I am surprised to find he fits so many of our objectives that it will take very little effort to get him to pursue our agenda. Half a century of similar efforts seem to be paying dividends in the useful fools from the zealots that our policies are turning out. Stalin would be impressed with our strategy. I feel a little sorry for the people that this pawn will effect with the power he seeks. Honestly, I don't find this democratic republic all that terrible, but this empire needs to tumble a little after what it has done to Mother Russia. Perhaps then, we will see a more congenial cooperation.

We don't talk precise schedules, but I'm going to have some people check him out and start the process for getting his campaign funded. We will funnel money to him via a PAC that we control. Joe is a much better choice than the moderate I met with the day after the former Lieutenant Governor's death was announced. As we are wrapping things up I notice the petite Asian woman I'd seen on the train, walk passed the cafe.

"Well, it's been great speaking with you Joe. I have another meeting to get to. We'll be in touch soon, I'm sure," I offer extending my hand for him to shake.

I make a quick exit and leave in the opposite direction from the way she was headed, worrying I've picked up my own birdwatcher. Several blocks from there I make a right to circle back and nervously, check my phone for messages. There's only one from Nina, who's saying there is still no one at Ryan's condo. She wants a go ahead for a break-in. My plans with Dave should still be fine and I text her back, "I'll meet you there this evening around 7:00 PM."

She texts back "Peter is coming too; he should be helpful."

I text my contact at the Embassy to see if they have someone to check out this woman who may be following me or our prospective candidate. When I turn the next corner, I spot her near Joe and duck back around the corner. The reply to my text is 'No' and I fume a little. There's been a lot of other activity going on lately and they seem to have little time for our effort. Peeking back around the corner, I see she's broken off from Joe, but I'm not sure if there is someone else. Pulling a scarf from my purse, I cover my head and walk briskly to the other side of the street to keep him in view. He gets into a car that has pulled up for him and I watch it drive away.

The petite woman is suddenly nowhere in sight again and I scan through everyone in the area. I've lost her once more, but can't figure out what her objective was. Thirty minutes stalking around trying to spot her or her friend turn up no clues to determine if they were tailing Joseph or attempting other dirty tricks. There is a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach that I may be followed and I decide to skip meeting my contact near the embassy. Instead, I set out toward the sports club on 22nd near Dupont Circle. I cross the street on numerous occasions to make sure I'm not being tailed, but wonder if there is something different happening.

During my walk, my phone buzzes and it's Dave, "Hey, they've got a 12:30 PM opening," Dave tells me.

"Okay, I cut my lunch short and I'm almost there now," I reply.

A few minutes later, he meets me at the door, "Nice timing," he says and gives me a hug.

"Yeah, I finished earlier than I'd planned," I say hugging him back and enjoying the warmth.

We break our embrace and separate to get dressed to play. It's been a while for me and I feel a little shaky from the cat and mouse activity outside the café. Everything seems to be shifting at once and I don't like how much of it is going. Dave is the one bright spot in today's affairs.

I meet Dave at the squash courts and he leads the way to one marked #3. Inside the glass enclosed room, my mind isn't as focused as I would like. There is a mixture of nerves and arousal both contributing equally. Dave wins the spin of the racket and I play poorly. I'm getting to the ball quickly enough, but my strokes are erratic. I'm only keeping it close due to my left-handed service. By the end, he's won all but one of the rallies. The one time I beat him, there were a couple of shots that should have been lets for him when I accidentally blocked his approach. He was probably being kind.

By the end of play, we are both quite sweaty and he says, "Where are you today?"

"Not in the game, I guess. I should have had something besides a bagel and coffee," I answer. I can't relay to him that I was coming down from an adrenaline rush due to following the woman earlier. That combined with my excitement has left my nipples on high alert from the moment I'd changed clothes.

His eyes stare directly at them as he asks, "Why don't you come back to my place for a late lunch?"

"I can't stay too long, what are you planning?" I ask as the moisture between my lips begins to flow readily.

"I have a pot roast stew with potatoes, carrots, onions and celery simmering in a crock pot. I just need to toss your salad," he offers teasingly.

"Okay, let's get showered and we'll go," I say.

After showering and dressing, we meet at the front entrance. He's in a handsome overcoat and three-piece suit which I somehow missed when we met. This is a sports club, but somehow, I feel a momentary ache about my less formal attire. I'm not in rags, but it makes me wonder about his meeting even more. Reporters aren't generally known for dressing quite so formally.

Without being obvious, I check my sight lines from the doorway. I plan to grab a taxi if I see anyone, but no one appears to be following me or David for that matter. We walk together towards his condo, which is right off of O Street, just a few blocks away. About half way there, I make a brief window stop to verify that we hadn't picked up a trigger of our own. Searching the reflections, I observe nothing suspicious and we continue walking hand in hand.

When we arrive at his place, Dave takes our coats and hangs them by the door while I remove my boots. He heads back into the kitchen while the aroma of the food invades my senses. Somehow, it transports me back to a safe memory of being at home. Papachka would often have just such a meal on simmer in our secluded cabin. Although it was more frequently venison or other game, the odor of the seasoning and vegetables brings a smile to my face. I follow the intoxicating smell into the kitchen. Up on my toes, I wrap my arms around Dave as he stirs the mixture. I'm unsure why, but the olfactory assault is deepening my aroused state.

123456...8