Page Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, the original one or this one?" I ask Page putting it on her right-hand ring finger. She seems torn and her eyes search mine for what I'm thinking. "I like this one better than my first pick," I say trying to assess what she's thinking.

"It's too expensive; let me pay for it," she says after a moment.

"I have the money for it, Page, but if you want the original one -"

"Rama and I are picking up any difference in cost," Reba says perfunctorily.

"I can't let you do that," I say. "You're already doing so much."

Mom's phone rings, but before she answers it, she says, "It's okay, Dear. You can accept our wedding gift now or later. Let's leave them alone to discuss this," Mom tells Reba.

They head out, leaving Page and I alone. Page puts the other ring on her left hand and holds them up side by side. "They are very similar, but this one is almost three times the price."

"I didn't pick based upon the price," I tell her. "I just want you to like it."

"To me this one is more understated," she says.

"I don't think that is a bad thing, plus I like that the diamond has more flash and the platinum should be more durable than the white gold I'd picked."

"Yeah, I really do like it too," she says looking at it more closely. "Okay, this is the one then." She jumps on my lap and hugs me tightly. "I love it and I love you."

"I love you too, Page."

She's kissing me, and I can feel moisture on my cheek. It's only the second time I've known Page to cry since she's been an adult. The first time was when she'd just gotten here from California. This seemed completely different from that. She'd been somewhere between sad and angry about being fooled by her faux boyfriend and the ensuing fall out with Dad.

"You're happy right?" I ask.

"So very happy. Let's pick out wedding bands," she says turning back to the desk.

"I hadn't even thought about my wedding band. I don't even know what size I wear," I tell her.

"I'm paying for yours," she said being clear there wasn't going to be any negotiation about that. "Reba got a range of sizes and simple styles," she says. Pointing to one she likes, she says, "Try that one."

"I guess it should be platinum too," I say trying the one she's handing me on my left ring finger. "Which hand are you going to use?" I ask her absently.

"It's going to have to be my right," she tells me. "I'd be apoplectic if I damaged it on my dominant hand."

"I'm kind of ambidextrous, but maybe I should match you?" I say and swap the one that fits to the other hand.

"Which one feels more natural?" she asks.

I put it back on the left and it is definitely more normal, although, I've never worn any jewelry except the watch Page gave me. "The left, I think," I say after a moment.

"That'll be fine, we'll mirror one another," she says holding her hand to mine.

She resumes her spot on my lap and our kiss. A woman's throat is clearing in the doorway. When I break the kiss to see who it is, I realize I can't actually say. Page turns to look as well.

"That's a little weird," the woman says.

"Aunt Reba?" Page says uncertainly.

"Yeah, your Mom is back on another call."

"Have you two ever swapped on us without telling?" I ask.

"We'll discuss it when we've gotten your clearance," she tells me.

"So, yes," I say to both her and Page.

They both laugh at my pronouncement, but I'm certain that they have and begin wondering about all the circumstances that might have led to that or from that. I had a million questions that I couldn't ask, How long would they swap? Did Dad know? How 'in character' would they stay when swapped? How much information did they share to manage the illusion?

About that time Mom appears at the door, at least I think it's her. They've got everything down to the same fingernail polish and jewelry. I can't ever remember them looking this similar when I was younger, but maybe I hadn't paid much attention.

"So, I'm not cleared to know if my Mom and Aunt swapped on us when I was younger," I say in a somewhat accusatory tone.

They both exchange looks and shrug, "Sorry, maybe in a few days?" the one on the left says.

The other chuckles and says, "Good to know we can still fool the kids."

"I knew it," I say to a room full of laughter. "Seriously, how long until I get to know?"

Page turns her head back to me and puts a big kiss on my lips and softly caresses my cock. Initially, I worry, but then presume they can't see due to the desk.

"Alright, you two," one of them says. "Have you picked your rings? Can we move on to papers?" I think I know, by the tone, that this is Mom.

Page turns back to her, "Yes, Mom. We've decided. Are you going to keep stewing about this?"

The one on the left says, "When I said, 'it was weird', I figured you'd think I was your aunt."

"So, it was actually Mom who came back first?" I ask.

"Yes, I wanted to see if we were convincing enough to fool the two of you."

"I thought it was you, but it made sense you were on the phone," Page reveals.

"Reba was actually reviewing the installation for any tech issues," Mom says taking a place on the love seat.

Reba joins her, pulls out a large plastic envelope with documents and says, "Alright, here are the documents we've got so far."

I walk over and take the folder from them. The first document is Page's United States Passport. It looks in order and I hand it to her as she joins me. The next is our marriage license and a certificate that says we were married on Christmas. I hand these to her as well. There's a new social security card and a Virginia driver's license with her maiden name as Rubin and Levik for the last name.

"These'll cover most anything we need," I say as Page puts her driver's license in her purse.

"We'll have the rest in another day or so," Reba assures us.

"Is there a safe being put into the secured room?" I ask them.

"Yes, but you can use your other one for now," Mom tells me.

"I was just about to put them in there," Page tells me.

"I don't know how either of you knew I had one, or how Page might know its combination. I guess it's a good thing you're having them add a new one. I'm sure it's more secure," I rant a little. Catching my breath as they snicker, I ask "So am I allowed to know what sort of shuffling you two might be doing?"

"Well, we did already tell you that I might go to California to cover for your aunt's courses, while she finishes up some issues here."

"And so, you need to start confusing people about which one is which as soon as possible?"

"Something like that," says the one I am pretty sure is Mom.

While Page finishes putting the papers in the safe, I say, "Well, I'd like to get some input from the two of you regarding a possible run for the Lieutenant Governor's office, before you set off on your missions."

"We've been discussing it and it might be advantageous for the two of you and our country," the one I think is Reba says.

"Okay, well I guess I should call Gary."

"We should wait and see," Page offers quickly. "We really need to figure out what we're getting into before jumping in with both feet."

"Like we did the night you showed up?"

"Okay, I was thinking with my heart," she said and rolled her eyes at me.

"Well I'd still like to go by the clothing store to thank that nice manager. Will you two be here when we get back?"

"Probably not, we've got some things to work on and some catching up to do," one of them says.

"Well, I hope you'll make it clearer which is which in the new year," I say and we all have a laugh.

"You two go get ready, I'll shadow you while you pay the manager a visit," the one I'm sure is Mom says.

"Okay, Mom."

"She's your Mom, I'm Reba," the auburn-haired woman flips her hair just like Mom does when she's being over the top.

"Right. Can you tell which is which?" I ask Page.

"No and it's getting a little annoying, I may have to put a marker on one of them," she says and heads for our bedroom.

Following her in to our room and closing the door, I go to my closet to search for a jacket to wear. The one Page brought with her is out in the hall, but I think perhaps we should get her a couple more. While I'm looking through the garments, I observe Page strip off the shirt she had chosen this morning and head into the closet with me to look for a nicer one. I'm briefly distracted by the site of her cleavage, as I face her.

"Do you think maybe while we're there we should get you a couple more jackets?" I ask.

"I guess we should fill out my wardrobe a little," she says watching me look at her lacy bra. "I wonder why we didn't get any before," she teases me and lifts my chin up so I'm looking into her eyes.

"Um, I think I was distracted by your calves in those shoes you bought," I respond, but wrap my hands around the cups of her bra.

Her eyes twinkle and she's up on her toes giving me a big kiss. After she breaks it off, she says, "Maybe later," and starts to look for a different shirt. She picks that black turtle neck that I love to see on her. It accentuates her long slender neck. I pull down an older suede jacket and wonder about replacing the ruined one that was taken into evidence. We go back out into the hall to gather Reba (or maybe it's Mom) to go with us to the store.

"You ready to go?" I ask.

"Yes, I've got a car heading over," she says walking with us toward the door.

I put Page's coat on her and we head out to my car. I'm wondering how long this extra surveillance is going to last. When we get to my car, Reba keeps walking down the street to a dark colored rental.

The store is just down the street from my apartment and we head straight there, with Reba trailing at a respectable distance. Inside the store we head directly to the main check out station in search of the manager. There's a young woman working there who tells us that he's in back, but she'll get him for us.

While we wait, Page peruses several different mannequins wearing fur or leather coats. I follow her as she goes to the rack and pulls one off to try on for fit. About then the manager comes out of the back, sees us and rushes over.

"Congressman and Mrs. Levik, I'm so happy to see you are okay. Carol, this is the couple I told you about," he says bubbling over with excitement.

"It's us who are glad to see you," I tell him shaking his hand. "You saved our lives."

"I just called the police when I saw what was happening," he says and takes Page's outstretched hand.

"Ronan, you know it was more than that," she says emphatically and shakes his hand. "We're truly in your debt."

I don't see a name tag and I am about to ask when I realize she's remembered his name from seeing it that night. She doesn't miss anything and is extremely personable.

"How did you know my name?" he asked looking confused.

"Sorry, I remembered it from that night," she tells him.

Ronan finishes shaking her hand, bows his head imperceptibly and says, "This coat is not very good, I have a better one for you." He leads us to the next row and removes a coat from the rack and unlocks it from the cable running through the sleeve. "Here, try this one," he offers it to her while assisting her out of the other one.

Page puts it on and turns to look at it in the mirror on the column, "It is much nicer and an excellent fit."

"It's on sale, for only a little more than that one," he tells us. "We're dropping inventory for the end of the year."

"In that case, Ryan needs something to replace this musty old suede jacket," she tells him. "And I might pick up something less formal too."

"Yes Ma'am. We have some excellent ones right here," he says leading her to some nice leather coats.

"If you'll follow me Congressman, I have some men's coats that will definitely bring your wardrobe up to date," Carol says.

We are the only people in the store this morning, so I think it's okay to leave Page while I look for a coat. Then I see Reba entering the store and browsing the marked down items. I can't help thinking it's a damn good strategy, because they probably won't stop helping us to help her unless she moves to more expensive items.

I look over to see that Page is now trying on a new black leather coat and Ronan is showing her a sheepskin vest that is very attractive. Carol presents me with a shiny black leather coat with several pockets and a little extra length. Slipping it on, it is nearly a perfect fit.

"This could be a very near match for the one I was wearing, the night it happened," I tell her.

"Ronan showed me the video," she admitted sheepishly. "You're very brave to have taken that guy on. He must have had six inches and a hundred pounds on you."

"I wasn't thinking clearly," I reply.

"I hope you don't mind my saying, but I think you're both heroes. Your wife is small, but packs a punch."

"She does at that; I'd pick her over me anytime."

Carol smiles and says, "I hope the rumors are true and you run for the Lieutenant Governor's office."

I'm a little stunned to hear that this rumor is already circulating and say, "I haven't reached a decision about it, but I have enjoyed serving."

"You've got my vote," she says, encouraged by my openness.

"I think I'm going to take this one," I say looking over at Page who seems ready.

"Very good, it's on the twenty percent off too," she says cheerily.

We walk back over to where Ronan has rung up Page's three coats, each wrapped with a plastic cover. He takes mine from Carol and rings it up as well. Then says, "Will there be anything else?"

"No, but we may be back in the new year," Page says. "What's the damage?" she asks starting to reach in her purse.

"I'll put it on my card," I say before letting her pull out a wad of cash.

"Okay, it'll be two thousand one hundred fifty even," he replies. "We appreciate your business."

Reba exits the store while I'm paying. Page seems distracted. As I sign the receipt, Ronan is about to put my jacket in a bag and I say, "I'll wear it, this one has seen better days."

"Yes, sir. Well, I hope you have a very happy New Year!" he exclaimed handing me the jacket.

"The both of you do the same," I say, and I pull it on. "You ready?" I ask Page as I gather up the plastic wrapped jackets.

"Yes. Very nice to meet you two," she tells them.

Outside, we don't see Reba's car, and Page says, "Something is up."

"I wondered where she was off to," I reply. "Should we just head back to the condo?"

"Yeah, I think so. Maybe she's still stalking us, if not, we'll see what Mom has to say."

As we are entering the condo, Reba and Mom are getting ready to leave. After dropping the garment bags in the bedroom, I join them all in the office.

One of them says, "We've got to go. Something has come up."

"Oh, what?" I ask.

"No emergency, we just need to deal with some things. The workmen are finishing up work for now and will be leaving within the hour. There'll be some finishing work next week," she replies. "They've added some noise scrambling devices for the master bedroom."

"There's too much risk that you'll say something when you think you're in private," the other adds.

"Wow, that was fast," I say. "Are we going to continue to have minders?" I ask.

"Just me," Page interjects.

"Well, there'll be a variety of measures taken. Tonight, there'll be someone at Gary's place and Page will be there with you," one of them corrects.

"Are you going to continue shuffling or is this going to end?" I ask thoroughly confused.

"We will return to somewhat normal roles in due course, but for now, we've got some place to be," one of them says.

The other chimes in, "There's a car outside until you leave for the party."

We exchange hugs and walk them to the door. I watch them go for my Mom's Lincoln and I think she's probably the one getting in the driver seat. Closing the door Page and I head back to the bedroom.

Inside, I vent a little, "All of this secrecy and confusion over which one is Mom is fairly frustrating."

"Most likely, you'll be brought in fully within the week," Page tries to reassure me.

"Can you tell them apart?"

"No, that's pretty surprising, even to me," she says.

"I guess we should pack an overnight bag. Gary's place has plenty of rooms and he may suggest we stay," I tell her.

"I've got my go-bag," she says rubbing my crotch through my pants.

"Your what?"

"Mom said there was scrambling in here," she replies.

"Right, but what's -"

"Oh, sorry, it's my 'overnight bag plus'," she says, realizing I didn't understand.

I'm a little relieved she wasn't referring to my sack, but ask, "So what's in one, besides overnight stuff?"

"Extra things for a quick bug out like my laptop, a new burner phone, some ammo and a gun. That kind of stuff and everyone's is different. Some preppers have just survival gear, but this is more like the things I'd need if we had to leave suddenly."

"I see. So, you've been busy while I wasn't paying attention," I tell her groping her crotch back.

"A little, I guess," she replies and closes her eyes. "Too bad, we can't really mess around with the workers still here," she teasingly plays with the head of my erection.

Her touch has me wishing they'd hurry up and leave, but I say, "Well, we need to get ready and I guess I need to make myself a go-bag."

"I can help," she says coming back to her senses. "We can use a couple of the items you got at that hardware store, and I've got a few things I can add to that."

"Should I keep my laptop in it?" I ask.

"It depends. What I do is have it nearby or already packed if I'm not using it. If I'm startled into action, it's the second thing I'm going after."


I return to the bedroom after having seen the workmen out. I resume sitting upon the bed and watch Page finish dressing. I've got a nice suit and I'm ready to go. While she's bent toward me pulling on her black hose, I notice that the nose piercing is gone tonight. As I ponder that change, I recall that the last several times she's given me oral sex, she hadn't had the tongue barb in either. The person standing here tonight looks nothing like the vagrant woman that arrived at my door a little over two weeks ago.

"I hope that my statements about which piercings are my favorites haven't made you change your looks," I say as she stands back up straight.

"Oh, they haven't. I never really liked the one in my nose, and the tongue barb sometimes makes me sound like I have a lisp. I told you I went overboard trying to please Carl. I like the other ones and I'm keeping the five of them for now," she says with a smile.

I think the five must mean, ears, nipple, navel and clit, but don't comment as I watch her put on her black bra. The pair are a sight to behold together. Then she puts on her lovely black dress with the blue undertones. I move behind her to zip it up and turn her around for a kiss when I'm done.

"You're simply beautiful," I tell her as I gaze into her eyes.

"Thanks. I know you don't want your wife giving them the wrong impression at this fancy party."

"I'll never be ashamed of you for any reason, Page."

"Well, I like dressing up for you," she says looking at herself in the mirror.

She applies a little lipstick that compliments the auburn in her hair. When she's done, she picks up a case from beside the dresser that hadn't attracted my attention until now. Opening it she removes a gun that's smaller than the Glock and then inserts one of the five magazines from the case. There are also several boxes of .22 LR ammo, a long cylindrical object and a holster with something frilly attached. She slips a lacy garter up her stockinged leg and slides the old blue tinged gun into the holster.

"What's that?"

"It's my little Beretta 71 Jaguar."