Page Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, calling it a patio doesn't do it justice since it is a grand space with a dozen tall gas heater torches spread across the large slate and concrete area. The grounds are lit with very low-level light that lead out to a large pool that is covered for the winter.

Page and I huddled together under one of the gas heaters beside Gary and Xiao. She asks me quietly, "Will we really be able to see them from here?"

I answer, "That's the Potomac River," I tell her pointing at the water. "The last time I was over for the fourth celebration was the summer before you were a page."

"That was right before my extended trip to China," Gary says. "The fireworks will be just over there by that grouping of lights," he says pointing and then heading off to another cluster of people, presumably to give them similar information.

While Gary is gone, Xiao seems quite content to remain with us. I wonder if she and Page are on track to become friends as the opening salvo of fireworks light up the sky. The series of booms reach us several moments out of sync with the flashes and some of the assembled people seem surprised, but the music from the outdoor speakers is closer in sync. Gary rejoins us, takes Xiao in his arms, gives her a big kiss and they return to watching.

I think about how romantic this engagement party is, even while being significantly more public than anything I might have done for Page and myself. She squeezes me tight as if she knew I was thinking about her. It is a pretty spectacular show but somehow felt short. When the fireworks end, people begin moving back inside. We're towards the back and are delayed somewhat as several groups of the people simply keep their coats and begin to depart but have to bid Gary and Xiao good-byes and good luck. Others in the front begin heading up the two sets of stairs. It's well after midnight, so I assume they're going to their bedrooms. Gary and Xiao find us right before we head out.

Xiao asks, "Now, you two are staying right?"

"We don't want to impose," Page says.

I see the answer isn't sitting well and explain, "We each brought an overnight bag in case we drank too much, but weren't sure if you'd have space," I reply.

"You're staying," Gary says, not having another word against it. "You two will be in the suite you liked last time."

"Don't you have other guests that would use those? We can use one of the smaller ones."

"My parents, the best man and the maid of honor were each to get one of the suites," He says.

"Lala had to cancel at the last minute, so Emma and Henry are going to take that one," Xiao tells us.

"Nothing's wrong with Lai, I hope?" I asked.

"Her girlfriend gave her the flu," Gary replied.

"Most of the people that left had drivers," Xiao offers. "It's really no imposition, we'd planned on you staying," she says and gives Gary a look.

Gary shrugs and sheepishly offers, "I thought I told him in the e-mail."

"Alright, this may all be due to me skimming e-mail," I say and laugh. "I must have had a hundred."

"Thank goodness that's settled," Gary says and dramatically wipes his forehead.

"We'll get our bags," I say.

"The door will be open, we're going to check on the cleaning crew," Gary says.

As Page and I head out to the A6 to get our bags, she seems to be on high alert. A quick movement involving her dress, informs me she has her gun in her coat pocket now. Her head swiveled slowly to look behind us as another couple began making their exit or perhaps their own bag retrieval. When I turn to look, I see it is David and his date.

"Night, David."

He waves at me, says something to his date and then jogs to us. "Hey, would tomorrow be too soon to get that comment?"

"No, but it'll have to be after noon unless you're staying here tonight, too," I tell him.

"Gary asked if we could stay, but she's got to work," he replies.

"Tomorrow's an official holiday," Page notes.

"Yeah, she's interviewing another candidate to manage their campaign."

"So, you're helping her size me up against the competition?" I ask mostly joking.

"No, nothing like that. She's freelance, if you're looking to make a change, I can hook you up. She's still searching for the one she thinks can win. Oh, got to go," he says looking at her waiting beside his Rav4. He waves and takes off toward her, clicking the unlock on his remote.

"Hmmm," Page vocalizes.

"What?"

"We'll see," she states flatly.

At our car, we gather the bags and return to the house. The front door is only partially closed with the deadbolt holding it open. Inside we find the area nearly cleared out. Some workers are about done clearing up the dishes. We continue down the hall to the suite Gary had for us.

"I guess this is us," I say looking at the door with a fancy brass plate holding a calligraphic card.

"It's got our name on it," Page says and chuckles. "He didn't bring me down this way or I'd have known."

"I liked that this one wasn't in the mix up at the front," I tell her, opening the door for her.

"Ridiculous!"

"You keep saying that," I retort as I close the door behind us.

Page drops her go-bag, removes her coat and shoes, pulls back the comforter and jumps on the big four poster bed. The wood of the posts is probably eight inches thick.

"You could park a truck on this thing," she says. "It must be rough, living like this," she climbs off and continues undressing.

"I remember when he had me over here to look at it before he bought it," I tell her. "I was kind of blown away too," I say remembering that day and removing my coat and jacket. He'd snapped it off the market the same day. It was interesting to see it anew from her eyes. Sitting on the bed to remove my shoes and socks, I attempt to put a better light on what Gary has done. "Gary had a good deal of help getting started out in life, but he's managed to accumulate wealth on top of that."

"You aren't drawn in by all this largess though, are you?"

"No, a cabin might be nice, but I like my condo. He's offered me positions before, but I had wanted to serve my state and country."

"Had wanted?" she asks.

"Well, we both know I might run for this Lieutenant Governor spot, but who knows what my chances are?"

"You might be surprised," Page says and heads into the bathroom with her toiletry kit. "There's soap, shampoo, toothbrushes, toothpaste and all kinds of chichi stuff in here."

"Yeah, it's set up like a small private hotel. That's why he bought it. Originally, he thought he'd entertain clients, but I think it's more about having space for family and friends now."

I join her in the bathroom, where she's stripped completely nude except for the garter and is brushing her teeth at the far sink. Taking up a toothbrush and using the toothpaste I brush my teeth and watch her with lust that's returning from earlier. She winks at me, spits, rinses her mouth, turns off the water and then grabs me between my legs from behind.

"You, okay?" she asks as I close my eyes.

I can't answer but voice affirmative, 'uh-hm' with my mouth closed and continue brushing.

"Aren't these a little formal for the bathroom?" she continues reaching around to undo my belt, latch and then zipper.

My pants are around my knees as I finish brushing my teeth. After rinsing my mouth, she deftly pulls down my underwear. Warm fingers curl around my cock, pull it downward and into her mouth. I'm torn between removing my shirt and watching her take me inside. There isn't much space between me and the counter, but she's bobbing her head up and down between my legs. It's like some kind of magic act when she forces the length of me into her throat and holds me there.

When she pulls me free, there's a string of saliva that trails back to her tongue. She uses my hands to pull herself up, jerks me a little more and pulls me back to the bed. Along the way I unbutton and remove the shirt and when we reach it I push her onto it gently to crawl between her legs. Looking up at her, I can see that crooked grin of naughty anticipation.

"You need something here?" I ask playfully sniffing her bare pussy and observe her clit ring glistening in the soft light.

"Come on," she pleads.

"Tell me what you want."

"I want you to take me like the first time," she says, covering herself with her hands shyly.

I yearn to taste her, feel those nether lips in my mouth and make her squeal with delight. Her skin has goose bumps all over as she continues to play at covering her crotch and chest. Moving to her midriff, I kiss and nibble around the belly button chain which causes her to flinch at the tickling effect these have.

Inching lower, she excitedly moves her hand to allow me access to her glorious vulva. There's the tiniest bit of puffiness and her hood and clitoris are fully aroused. I smell how much she wants me, and I lick around her outer lips for the longest time. This encourages her to open her legs further and her breathing increases when I slip my tongue slips between her lips to finally taste what I can smell and as I lick upward, I take her clit and the C-shaped barbell ring between my lips, sucking lightly.

"Ohh, faaa," she hisses, as she presses her hands into my short hair.

Her encouragement only makes me work harder to bring her pleasure. My hands positioned behind her hips now I press my bearded face into her harder as I suck more of her lips into my mouth and work them between my lips and tongue. Soon Page is bucking and squirming as her fingers knead my hair and press me down. Her climax eminent, her breathing quickens, and I can feel her tensing as she begins to tremble and spasm.

Taking her to the edge I relent a little and lap at her and tongue her vagina while slurping her hood. She continues running her hands through my hair and into my beard. I'm sure the curly facial hair is giving her a different sensation than that first time and I press my face into her more. Her fluid is starting to let down as my twirling tongue entices more out of her. I play with the little barb between my lips, tilt my head sideways to get deeper penetration and take as much of her clit and lips into my mouth as I can. Her clit between my lips and tongue is making her crazy and she begins bucking lightly.

"Oh, fuck, Ry, right there, just like that day. Ohh, yeah, keep going. It feels - so - goooood," she says, as she trembles and writhes to completion.

I release her from my mouth and lick her gently around the opening. I kiss her inner thighs lightly and then teasingly lick her cute pink puckered ring, which gets another shiver. Page breathlessly says, "Fuck yeah, you did that too." After a moment she asks, "Would you fuck me there tonight?"

"We've never done that, and I don't want to hurt you, sweetie."

"There was lube in the bathroom," she says hopping energetically from the bed to retrieve it.

I have this vague feeling that there's no changing her mind on this and I wait for her to return. The thought of taking her cute rosebud puts a little extra stiffness in my cock. I hear running water and imagine she's cleaning up ahead of time. Then she's beside me looking at my throbbing cock with lust. She takes me back in her mouth and sucks me for several minutes, until I worry I won't last. As if reading my mind, she stops and hands me the warm bottle.

"Here, you work it into me. I ran it under the hot water," she says. She proceeds to spread a brown towel in the middle of the bed and kneels upon it in doggy position telling me, "Put some on me and work it in slowly."

"This isn't Gary's towel, and I didn't see this lube in the bathroom," I tell her as I put a liberal amount in her butt crack and began tracing around her pink pucker with my index finger.

"I didn't say it was Gary's, but it was in the bathroom. The towel is from our condo."

I thought it looked familiar and decide she's planned this. "Let me know if it hurts, alright?"

"You are so gentle, Ryan. You were even when you licked my ass you dirty boy."

I worked my index finger into her and she pressed backward forcefully. Suddenly, I was slipping it in and out of her as she adjusted. Adding some more lube, I attempt to insert my middle finger. It slips right in and goes deeper to Page's delight.

"Okay, I've got two fingers in," I tell her.

"It feels good, better than any vibrator," she admits. Suddenly understanding she's done this before, I relax a little add some more oil, and apply some to my extremely hard cock. Her hand reaches back to grip me and feel how excited it is. "You've wanted this, haven't you?"

"Yes," I admit sheepishly. "But I get the feeling you've wanted it too."

"You don't know how much, Ry. Fuck me, now, please," she hissed.

Kneeling behind her hourglass bottom, I could barely contain my desire. She takes ahold of me and slides the purple bulb of me across her several times. I take hold of her and apply some pressure. Gently pressing in and letting back off seems to frustrate her slightly and when I press again, she pushes back hard. The tip slips inside, and she sucks in a deep breath.

Refraining from sudden movements, I simply ease in an out to keep the progress she's gained. Her hips are the perfect size and shape to hold as I feel her sphincter relax. That is all the warning she gives before she backs up hard burying me to the hilt.

"Fuck," we say together.

"Yeah, big brother, do that again," she teases me with words as naughty as I feel.

"It's an exhilarating feeling," I tell her as I pull back for another plunge into her rectum.

Page let's out a little gasp as our bodies meet again. My hands gripping her hips we begin moving together. Page is like a wild woman. If we were at the condo, she'd probably be moaning and telling me to fuck her harder, but all I can hear is her heavy breathing. Her fingers are working her clit and I feel them stroke my balls occasionally. The texture of her rectum is somehow different from what I'd expected. I'd only ever done anal with Natalie and she was nothing like this. Page is tight, involved and enjoying it immensely.

"You're making me cum. I can't believe I'm cumming," she says.

"Yeah, I'm about to loose some too," I tell her.

"Fuck me harder; it's not hurting," she assures me.

My pace quickens until the sounds of us slapping together are fully audible. "It's a good thing this room is off from the others," I say feeling the beginnings of my climax.

"Uh-huh, gawd you're hard. Fuck my ass with that big dick," she says leaning down so her torso is flat on the bed.

The new angle is even better, and I begin shooting inside her. I can't get over the sight of her ass with my cock in it. Somehow, it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. "Oh, guh, I'm - fucking it - and I'm - cumming," I say as it takes me over the edge. Fully inside her, I twitch out what feels like a lot.

Page grips me tightly with her butt and my body lies atop her. My hands find her breasts as I am wiped out by our session. Finally, we roll together on the bed with me plopping out of her. She repositions the towel between her ass cheeks. We canoodle for a while and then I need to use the restroom.

"Are you okay," I ask climbing from the bed.

"More than okay and I'm right behind you," she says grabbing my butt playfully.

"You can go first. I can hold it."

"Thanks," she says and rushes to the can. A heavy stream rushes out of her, "All that champagne," she giggles. After she wipes and flushes, I take my turn.

"We should clean you off," she says running the hot water in the sink on a washcloth. When I'm done she cleans me off, rinses the cloth and does a more thorough job of it. Then she gives herself the same treatment. As if my cock has a mind of its own, I grow stiff watching her and her eyes twinkle with mirth. "There's my big boy," she says smiling. "One more time?"

"Anal again?" I ask.

"No, just a gentle fucking, please," she says leading me back to bed by my cock.

After our second session I'm completely worn out by all of the activities and Page's insatiable sex drive, I want nothing more than to cuddle up to her and sleep. However, for some reason, there always seem to be unanswered questions floating around in my head. What'd she mean by that? or How did she know that? Tonight that last one isn't letting loose and I'm restless.

"Page?" I whisper finally.

"Yes?"

"How'd you know about the Vort ceremony?"

"Didn't you see the Mezuzah at the entry?"

"No," I reply and wonder what else she's seen that I haven't.

"Go to sleep now and stop worrying," she tells me.

"Okay," I say and snuggle against her.


We are up and dressed in casual clothes a little before nine, which is kind of amazing considering how late we were up. We don't want to keep Gary or Xiao, but they insist we have at least some coffee and banana bread Maya has prepared. She has made a couple dozen loaves and is evidently insisting we take one before we leave.

As we are about to leave Gary pulls me aside, "We need to plan a follow up meeting."

"Okay. Is it to do your wedding planning or something else?"

"We can do that, but we need to get moving on this special election!" he says with some urgency.

"Okay, well with that in mind - I need to ask if you deleted those um - things - from the cabin?"

"Dude the moment I saw you with her; I deleted it instantly. You're going to have to tell me more about your marriage soon. I'm guessing that was your honeymoon but was there some urgency?" he asks making a bubble shape on his stomach.

"No, nothing like that, but we may need to discuss how it effects things or if I even want to run."

"You're not getting cold feet on me, are you?"

"Recent events have me pretty shaken up."

"I can understand, but you can't let whoever they are keep you down. Besides, you're getting some positive press from your response. You want to meet at your place?"

Thinking about the possibility that there is surveillance around my condo, I say, "Maybe a small restaurant?"

"Yeah, that'd be good; it needs to be quiet and secure. I'll find one and we'll make it a foursome?"

"That'll be good," I say and rejoin Page. "We're going to do dinner with Gary and Xiao, you have any plans Monday?"

"No, Monday's free," she answers.

"Okay, we'll see you two Monday," Gary says with Xiao by his side. "I'll text you a location."

"Oh, that reminds me," I say and pull out my phone to text him. "That's my new number for now."

We say our good-byes at the door and head back out to the car in the brisk morning air of a new year. I'm hoping this one will be less dramatic than the last, but somehow have a feeling that it won't be.

After I start the car, Page observes quietly, "Xiao didn't have many friends here last night, and there weren't any relatives when they made the announcement."

"Yeah, she had kind of a rough life but it's my experience that Gary only collects lost souls as friends and then clings to them. It's an odd behavior for someone in his position. He behaves like an extrovert, but I often wonder if he might secretly be an extreme introvert who is overcompensating," I tell her thinking about how my descriptions of him may actually apply to myself as well.

"Even her maid of honor didn't attend," she continues.

"Lai, seems like a good friend, I'm sure she would have come if she were able."

Arriving at the condo, we find Mom's car is still gone. There are no news trucks to be seen, but at the door I find there are some flowers. Page picks up the vase to inspect them suspiciously and sets it back on the porch.

"Don't bring those inside," she whispers in my ear.

I don't understand why but leave them there as I open the door and allow her to proceed me inside. I take off Pages coat and hang it on the hook and put mine there with it. Page is already down the hall and motioning me into the secure family room. Inside she gestures with her eye at the sensor, so the door and blinds slide shut.