Page Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MindsMirror
MindsMirror
2,398 Followers

Once it's down, she says, "That's a classic move to get you to bring a device into your home."

"Oh, I thought it was because they were from Natalie."

"We'll have them picked up, but they might even be outside now," she said ominously.

"You think I should call David and tell him not to come over?" I ask.

"No, we'll meet in here, though."

"You're going to sit in on his questioning?"

"I need to ask him a few things," she said conspiratorially.

"Okay, what about this meeting with Gary? Should we tell him some of what's going on here?"

"Ryan, I like Gary and his family. You didn't tell me that his parents were siblings."

"I didn't know, but Maya almost made me spill the beans during our dance," I say, remembering her question that'd stumped me and my tacit admission. "I don't think they are any threat. In fact, I think Mike works for one of the agencies or maybe contracts for them."

"Oh, hmm. Maybe that's the vibe I was picking up from several of his family members..." She says pensively.

"Several; who else?"

"Maybe Judit, pretty sure about David and definitely Rayne."

I'm not quite sure how to respond to her observations but ask, "Which one was Rayne?"

"David's date," she replies as if I should know.

"Really? I didn't catch her name, when did you?"

"I know how to spot the competition," she says leaving it hanging in the air a while. "Surveilled her a bit and asked around discretely."

"Wonder if Dave knows," I half say.

"He might. Love is a good front," she says and kisses me.

"Wait. What? Are you assigned to me?"

"No, but Natalie was."

"Are you being serious or jealous?" I ask dumbfoundedly.

"You're going to have to become better at picking up what's going on around you Mr. Levik."

"Well, Mrs. Levik, I guess you've got some training to do."

She opens the secure door and says, "Oh, I'll train you alright." Dragging me along to the bedroom, she teases, "I think we need to try you in my ass again!"


Copyright © 2018 by MindsMirror. All rights reserved.

Page will be continued. Let us know what you think. -MindsMirror

MindsMirror
MindsMirror
2,398 Followers