Paid to Seduce His Mother V. 02 Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers

"Before we do that, I imagine you want to deal with your more obvious physical problem. Am I right; you want to get to the root of your ED? They're probably related, but I'm pretty sure we can treat them separately."

He nodded. "Do you think we can? Will I need to take Viagra or something?"

She smiled, putting him immediately at ease. "If I'm right, it should only take a couple of weeks of some frank talk. Our time is just about up. Can you come back next week at the same time?" His head bobbed up and down rapidly. "In the meantime, I want you to write me an essay, actually two. The first dealing with how you really feel about your polyamorous arrangement. How you really feel, not how you think you should feel, or how the women want you to feel.

"Then the second essay, actually a series of mini essays, how you feel about each of the women in your poly group. Do you think you can do that by next week?"

"How I feel about the women...as a person, as a sex partner, sex object, friend, lover, acquaintance?"

"Exactly," she answered, smiling. "Before your problem started, how often were you having sex?"

"Well, this past year it ranged from none to, I remember one great day at the cabin with my mother, we made love ten times. . ."

"And did you come every time?"

"Yeah, I climaxed, but the last couple of times, it was a dry come. But that day was unusual. Normally, lately, it's been more like three or four times a day. I'd have sex with whomever I woke up with, sometimes twice if we wake early enough; then maybe once in the afternoon with whomever was slated to be in my bed that night, or with Sara, my fiancé. On all these occasions, I'd climax and ejaculate."

"And all the women in your group are satisfied with this arrangement?"

"They're the ones who set it up. On the trip up here, when we first considered buying the Inn, Sara and I, with Mom and Anna''s help, decided on the rules for an open marriage. While we were inspecting the property, there were a couple of occasions when Sara showed me the practical application of those rules.

"I wasn't too happy with the implications, and Sara introduced the subject of polyamory, which seemed to fit our situation better. After we got back to Sou'ven, we went up to Cherry Valley in Rhode Island to get her mother. We met Mom and Anna, on the way back, at Anna's restaurant. I left the four of them there, telling them I needed at least one day alone, and reminded them to allow time for Ellie.

"The shooting was a couple of days later. Sara's mom went back to her home, and Anna's husband turned up out of the blue while I was in my coma, leaving me with just Sara, Ellie and Mom. They've just been rotating through the week, and I get one day off. They are each guaranteed one day every three weeks when they can have me all to themselves. Otherwise, if I'm with Mom or Ellie, Sara can join us whenever she wants. If I'm with Sara, either of the others can pop in and join us unless I claim a solo night , regardless who it is."

"So, you can claim a solo night, with any of them, in addition to their guaranteed night?" He nodded. "Sounds complicated." She paused, then looked at her watch. "Well, time's up. See you next week."

Part CXXIII

Sara came out of the bathroom, brushing her hair, let grow for the wedding, now scheduled for mid August. She stood by the small make-up table they had found at a flea market that Spring, facing the mirror, but watching his reflection as she talked. "Maggie called today while you were in Glens Falls. Said she was bringing Irene up to see the theatre, and some guy they hired to direct the plays. Anna and Joe will be coming with them. They should all be here for the Fourth.

"Could we have some sort of family cookout to celebrate? There is a grated fireplace behind the house. Ellie and I could put together a couple of salads, and we could grill hots and hamburgers. Make it a real American picnic kind of affair. With beer and kool-aid; well, beer, anyhow."

"Sure, that'd be fun," Mike replied, the tone of his voice conveying the message he thought it would be anything but.

Sara turned and walked to sit on the bed next to him. "Didn't things go well at the counselor's? Is something wrong?"

"No, that went well. She wants to deal with the ED first, of which I heartily approve. She thinks I should be back to normal in a few weeks in that department. And not much longer to successfully deal with the stress.

"She wants me to write a couple of essays—how I really feel about polyamory, and how I feel about the women in the group. She made it very clear she wanted just my feelings, not my interpretation of what I thought I should feel, or what I thought others wanted me to feel. How do I do that with all of you around me all the time?"

He felt Sara stiffen and pull away. He reached out and pulled her back. "Shut up and stop making all that noise," he laughed. "You're the easy one in the bunch. I love you, and I don't say that anywhere near often enough. And, if you didn't know it, I'd give my life for you. If there is anything at all you want from me, that it is in my power to give you, all you have to do is ask. You do know that, don't you?" She nodded and rested her head on his shoulder.

"It's our mom's, and Ellie, and Anna who are the problems. I don't really know your mom. She's a nice person, a little ditzy, I suppose, in a nice way. What little I saw of her those two or three days, I enjoyed, and not just because we screwed a lot getting acquainted. She was fun to be around, when she wasn't worrying about your uncle.

"And then there's Anna. If it weren't for Evie, I'd never have met her, and I'm sorry to say, while she's been gone, I haven't really missed her. She can be a terror when we have sex, and bossy as all get out, but, then, so can you when you need to be," he observed, grinning. Returning his grin, she punched his shoulder.

"With Mom and Ellie, the family factor really complicates the picture. I love them both, but I'm not in love with them, like I am with you. When I have sex with them, that's really all it is, just sex. Once in a while, with Mom, in the beginning especially, it was like making love, but different from us. I can't explain it, and it isn't the taboo thing; there's just a different quality about it. A different kind of caring...

"Anyway, that's the kind of stuff the doctor wants, I guess."

Sara reached up and turned Mike's face to her and gave him a long, tender kiss. "Thank you for telling me that," she whispered.

Pulling back, Mike saw the hint of tears about to spill over. "I'm sorry, sweetheart; I didn't mean to make you cry..."

"No, no; don't worry. They're happy tears. You haven't shown me that you love me in a long time." She kissed him again, her hunger for him beginning to show. When she broke the kiss, she lay back on the bed. "Come, Mike, make love to me."

"Sara, I ..."

"We'll do what we can and worry about that when we get there. Come to me."

He lifted her into the center of the bed and lay down beside her, his left arm around her shoulder, holding and caressing her breast. As they kissed, his right hand began to explore her body as if it was totally new to him, running lightly over her skin, caressing her, petting her, preparing her.

Their communication was moans, groans and hums, letting each other know what was liked and appreciated. Soon his lips left hers, to continue his exploration of her body. He began with her jaw and moved to her ear, down her neck, out to her shoulder and back, along her collar bone, returning to her sternum; kissing, licking, and nibbling, all along the way.

His lips leapt up to her chin, eliciting a giggle which turned to a moan as he began to nibble at the soft flesh on the under side of her jaw and moved south, over her chest into her valley of Los Tetons.

He paused there, thoroughly exploring, with eye, hand and mouth, those delightful and delightfully sensitive small mounds, eliciting a symphony of appreciative moans. As his mouth closed over one of her nipples, he felt her hand wrap around his member. A part of his brain recognized that it was somewhat larger than usual, even if not yet hard.

After coaxing both nipples to jewel-like hardness, he resumed his journey southward on her body, meandering across her abdomen, searching out all her sensitive zones, eliciting giggles, moans, and twitches as he kissed, nibbled and tongued his way to her mons. He was aware of her hand moving on his cock, caressing it, trying to coax it to erection.

His fingers located her fleece and began to play in it, tugging at it, curling it, twisting it, all the time moving closer to her cleft of Venus. His lips traced the borders of her untrimmed pelt while his fingers began to, oh, so lightly, caress her labia, avoiding her crease, causing her to mewl and whine, expressing her frustration.

He turned so they were nearly in the 69 position. He placed his tongue flat on her labia and gently licked from the top to the bottom, and then drew his head back to his starting position, dragging his tongue. Twice more, once on each side, he repeated the caress as she arched up off the bed, like a bow.

Changing his tongue to a spear, he pushed it in between her labia, and traversed its length, moving in tiny curlicues so he covered all the surfaces between her outer lips. He discovered her entry and explored as much of the interior as his tongue could reach.

With a loud moan, Sara turned on her side and took Mike's first erection in six weeks into her mouth. He backed off slightly to engulf her clit and its staff with his mouth, and began to beat a tattoo on it with his tongue.

Sara's hips thrust toward him in an instinctual rhythm as she neared orgasm. He pulled out of her mouth and turned into the missionary position, both of them moaning as he entered her with a single slow stroke, setting off her climax, and triggering his first since impregnating his sister.

Even as he was ejaculating, Mike could not stop thrusting into Sara. In her post-orgasmic haze, she realized what was happening and broke into a huge grin. "Yes!" she shouted and wrapped her husband in her arms and legs, pulling him to and into her more tightly. Their mouths met; their tongues danced; their pubes drummed; their climaxes exploded in a combined roar and scream of delight. Their bodies collapsed, and slept.

Part CXXIV

In the morning, they were wakened by a knock at the bedroom door. Mike grumbled, "Come in!" and gently shook Sara to wake her.

Ellie stuck her head in the door. "Is it safe to enter? I came up last night, but from the sounds of things, I thought it best not to disturb you. I guess everything's working again, huh?"

Sara just grinned. Mike grumbled something sounding like yes, and asked, "What has you up so early this morning?"

"Mom sent us a telegram last night. Anna's had a stroke and isn't expected to live. She said not to try to get to the City and see her; there isn't time. Joe's already making arrangements to have her cremated. She wants her ashes spread in the woods up here, near the bareass pool.

"Does that means we have to have some sort of ceremony here?"

Sara sobbed softly as Mike pulled her close. He choked back a sob and swore, "Horseshit! That's...damn it all, Anna. Why..." He sobbed again and held Sara tighter as they both cried.

Ellie joined them on the bed, sympathetic tears running down her cheeks. "She was important to you guys, I guess," she said, embracing the couple. 'I didn't get to know her real well, but she seemed like a good person."

"When Evie died, taking care of Anna kept me and Mom focused on the need to get things done every day. She helped us get, and stay, organized; providing structure for her helped us structure our own lives, and pretty soon she just became a part of our family, like an aunt or cousin who came to visit and never left."

"A bawdy aunt or cousin," added Sara, with a tearful grin.

"Yeah, she was certainly that. I know I said I haven't missed her all that much while she's been gone, but knowing now I'll never see her again..."

"I know," Sara said. "Me, too."

Part CXXV

The small crowd of twenty to twenty-five people who had attended Anna's 'burial service' were milling about in the lobby area of the Inn's public diningroom. Mike was talking with Joe, her ex-husband. Maggie gave them a brief glance as she made her way to Sara.

"Sara," she asked when they were alone, "may I have tonight alone with Michael?" Maggie looked directly into the younger woman's eyes, revealing a trace of tears in her own.

"Of course, Maggie, anytime. You know that."

Maggie nodded. "Thank you. Have you two decided when and where you'll be taking your honeymoon?"

"We've arranged with Stevie for her to supervise the kitchen for us the last two weeks of August and the first week in September. We'll be driving up to Plattsburg and then South along the St Lawrence to Watertown, then following the lake to the Falls. We figure we can do that in three or four days. After a day or two in the Falls, we'll hit the wine country and meander back, visiting as many wineries and breweries as we safely can.

"If there's any time left of the three weeks, we're going to go back to Sou'ven and see some friends. We don't really have any stops programmed in yet. We'll just chance it as far as motels go. It's the end of the season, so we don't expect any problems."

"Sounds like a fun trip, and it'll be a pretty time of year.

"Thank you for tonight." She looked around the room. "Anna would have appreciated this, and laughed her ass off over it. We were together most of the day for the past year, and I don't recognize half of these people. Where were they when she was alive?"

****************

Mike watched in surprise as Sara pulled on a nightgown. "What's up?"

"And Who's on first," she answered with a smile. "Maggie wanted you to herself tonight. I'm going to go keep your sister company. She seemed a little lost today."

"Oh; okay. Did Mom say why?"

"Nope, just asked if she could have tonight alone with you. She was kind of teary when she asked. Maybe she's really feeling Anna's loss; they got to be pretty close friends." She bent over to kiss him good night. "Have a good time, and don't wear her out."

Mike laughed. "As if I could. If anybody gets worn out, it'll be me."

Sara smiled, then her eyes got serious. "If she's missing Anna, she needs to be loved, Sweetie, not fucked. Make love to her like you did me the other night. That's what she needs."

He looked at her, eyes full of love, and nodded. "You're something else. Do you know that? What other woman would instruct their husband to make love to another woman?"

"One who really loved them both." They were interrupted by a knock at the door. "Come on in, Maggie," she called. She bent down and kissed Mike again. "Be good; treat her well, and have fun," she said with a smile.

Maggie came in in time to hear Sara's instructions to Mike. "Sounds like a plan to me. Thank you, Sara. This means a lot to me. Before you go, there's something you should hear. Please, sit down." The two women took seats on the side of the bed, facing each other, next to Mike.

"Anna knew she didn't have much, if any, time left after her stroke. She had me call her lawyer in New Haven and have him come to the City. He arrived a couple of hours before she passed away. She was slipping in and out of consciousness, but was able to tell him to tell me about her will.

"She owned the apartment building where she and Evie lived, as well as two more like it in better neighborhoods. She also owned Waverley's outright, so when she sold it, she realized the entire sale as profit. And, of course, her share of the Inn.

"Not counting the money she had in her checking account, which was slightly over $100K, her estate is slightly over three million dollars, after taxes. With the exception of the cash, which she left to Joe, she left her entire estate to you, Mike. She didn't have any other family she wanted to remember in her will."

Mike's jaw dropped; Sara's shoulders slumped and shook as she silently sobbed. "Wha... why?"

"The lawyer has a letter from Anna for you. He said the gist of it is that, between your engagement to Evie, and your support since her death, you have made her happier, and been more like a son than she had a right to hope for. She loved you, Mike, just like I do, and, I think, almost as much. During one of her lucid times towards the end, when we were alone, she asked me to get a night alone with you, and make love with you, one last time for her."

Maggie looked at Sara, a twinkle in her eye. "She also tried to say something about you and feathers, but kept breaking into what sounded like giggles and couldn't get it out. Probably just as well, I think."

Sara managed a smile and nodded. "Is there anything else, Maggie?"

"Nothing that can't wait until tomorrow. Thank you for tonight, from me and from Anna."

"You're welcome, but they're totally unnecessary. I'm going to go join Ellie now and have a good cry, I think. Mike remember what I said. Good night, Maggie."

As Sara left the room, Maggie shrugged the robe she was wearing from her shoulders, stirring the usual response in Mike whenever he saw his mother naked. She saw the activity under the sheet and smiled.

"I was glad to hear from Ellie that things were returning to normal. I'm happy to see she was right." Lifting the cover, she slid her nude body into the bed and up against the similarly nude body of her son.

Mike turned toward her, so they lay facing each other, lying on their sides. He reached down and pulled her leg over his hip and slid his hand down over her ass into her very wet pussy. With a smile, he pushed Maggie over, onto her back, and moved into position over her. Bending down to kiss her, he slid his cock into her welcoming sheath.

Stifling her moan with a kiss, Maggie wrapped her arms and legs around her son, who worked his arms under her back then sat back onto his crossed legs. He pulled Maggie into the nest his legs formed so they were sitting pube to pube. "Mmm, this is nice," she purred.

"Mmhmm," Mike agreed; "it was one of Anna's favorite positions, but she liked this one more," he went on, lifting his mother's legs so the backs were against his chest, bending Maggie in two, impaled on his cock, creating his version of the Tantric Lotus position.

"Unnnghh," she grunted. "Damn, I think you just went in another two or three inches. I remember this position. We used it a lot at the cabin last year. Can you still raise and lower me like you did?"

"You mean like this?" he asked, as he moved his knees up and down.

Maggie moaned as she pushed her face between her legs to kiss him. "Yessss. Fuck! This feels good. I feel absolutely stuffed. She told me you'd had her ass. Did you ever try it like this?"

Mike thought a minute and shook his head. "Don't think I've done anyone like that. Be interesting to try, though. Maybe next time we're together..."

"That's something else we have to talk about. I was going to wait until morning, but this is as good a time as any. I want a sort of a divorce. I need to change my status in our poly group to visiting associate, or whatever the hell it is, like Belle, Sally and Mom.

"I'm moving to the City, to take over a theatrical production company. Irene is going to work with me to set up touring repertory groups similar to the one we have here. We will book them into a theatre for a month at a time. The companies will perform a series of plays, utilizing minimal scenery and stage furniture. If the local management thinks it will fly, we will perform each play in the nude one time."

julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers