Paid to Seduce His Mother V. 02 Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers

"You can't do that and remain a member of the group?"

"No, sweetheart, I can't. I've already violated one of the basic rules. I've had sex with Irene a few times. Before you ask, I explained about the group to her and she isn't interested. She says she doesn't want to be tied down, not even that loosely.

"Being so far away, I wouldn't be able to remain faithful to the group. This past year has shown me I need, not sex itself, but the physical and emotional contact it provides."

Mike nodded."I understand. Is she a strict lesbian?"

Maggie laughed. "No, dear, she says she's mostly lesbian, but still needs to feel the occasional live cock in her. As do I, which is why I want to be able to return now and then for this," she said, squeezing her Kegel muscles. "It will still be the only live one I allow in there, so you don't have to worry about that."

Mike grinned as he leaned in to kiss his mother. "Appreciate that. Don't know how women handle this with other women, but they can insist men wear a rubber. The transfer of bodily fluids, whether mouth to mouth, pussy to mouth, or pussy to pussy, is just as dangerous as physical contact if there are STDs present. Promise you'll be careful."

Maggie's eyes widened a little with shock as she realized Mike was right. "I will be, sweetheart. Next time I come to visit, I'll bring Irene. Maybe you could 'entertain' her if Sara and Ellie agree, and convince her to be more monogamous." She leaned in and rested her head on Mike's shoulder.

"I hope Anna is appreciating this. I certainly am. If I never experience sex with a man again, the memory of this will erase any regrets. From now on, my lovely son, let this be the way we finish our times together."

She rested against him for several minutes as he moved her on his staff. "Mmm; I'm beginning to feel a climax beginning. Can you keep this up?"

"Mmhmm; just let me get my hands under your butt so I can use them to help lift you." She rocked her hips side to side as he slipped his hands under her ass. He began to lift her slightly faster, and higher, resulting in a longer, faster and harder drop, precipitating Maggie's climax.

Normally, Maggie's orgasm was like a tsunami, originating at her clitoris and rolling over her in a series of decreasing intensities. This climax also originated in her vagina, but the pleasure was more akin to walking into a warm house on a chilly day, and feeling oneself surrounded by feelings of bonhomie. As the good feelings swelled within her, she felt her son's blast of manseed against her vaginal wall.

When the climax had abated, she turned to Mike and kissed him, inviting his tongue out to play. "Thank you, sweetheart. I think this was our beat time, ever; even better than the first time at the cabin which I've always used as my standard for greatness." She moved her legs outward, and down, around his hips. "Time for sleep?"

"Unless you want to go to the hot tub to relax your muscles a bit."

"No. I may regret it in the morning, but I want to hang on to all the feelings of this 'last time for Anna'."

"Okay," Mike said, kissing her and lowering her to the bed. He relaxed his arms, so she felt his entire weight pressing her into the bed. "Love you, Mom. And I always will. About your so-called divorce, no. You are always welcome here, and always will be."

After he rolled off Maggie, the mother-son duo arranged themselves in bed so Mike was spooning his mother. They fell asleep that way. Maggie's dreams were of the love and joy she had known with Anna. Mike's dream was of Evie.

"Hi, Michael, my love. I came to help my mother cross over and thought I'd say hello. Enjoy her gifts to you and Sara. She really did love you, probably as much as I did. This past year you have given her more joy than any other man she has known, and not just physical joy.

"About Ellie's pregnancy; I told you there would be changes. Even for us, the future, beyond the next hour or so, is fuzzy. Man has free will, and decisions from years ago often have a bearing far greater than their significance at the time would suggest.

"Twenty-five years ago, a young man decided to cross a street in the middle of the block, causing an accident which tied up traffic, delaying a young girl on her way home from stool. Because she was late, her dog didn't get let out and made a mess on the kitchen floor. As she was cleaning it up, she saw it was full of little flat worms. The dog's death from those worms a few months later sparked a life long interest in parasites. That girl is Sue, Ellie's OB/GYN doctor. When I saw you earlier, she hadn't yet decided to move up here from the city. She's a good doctor; if anyone can get Ellie through her pregnancy, Sue can.

"I have to go now; mom says hi and sends her love. Take comfort in knowing Ellie and her baby are in good hands, but you won't remember this visit, sweetheart. I love you."

Part CXXVI

Friday; mid-August, dinnertime. Mike and Ellie had the bareass pool to themselves. Stevie had the kitchen covered and Sara had gone to Glens Falls to get her hair done before their honeymoon trip, scheduled to begin Sunday.

Mike looked at his sister, lying on her back on an air mattress, her three month baby bump barely visible. "Seems like Evie's ghost was wrong, and we're going to be parents, huh?"

"Looks like," she replied in a neutral tone, not looking at him, or otherwise moving.

"You okay with that?"

"You still angry at me about how it happened?"

"I was never angry at you, Ellie; and it wasn't about how it happened. Danni helped me see it was all about not feeling in control of my life anymore. It wasn't just the sex, but all of a sudden, I felt like I no longer had the right to say no to anyone, about anything.

"That morning, in what was supposed to be a lovely, loving moment, I felt everything slipping away, and I took the only route which seemed open. Once I realized I could say no and the world wouldn't end for me or the ones I loved, everything was fine."

Ellie turned to face him, propping her head up on one arm, revealing her body to him. She smiled as she saw him scan her body, and let her smile morph into a grin as she saw his reaction.

"Y'know," he said, "there's a lovers' bower just a few yards up the path."

"Do you really care if we're caught screwing?"

His grin got bigger. "Not a whole lot."

"Then get your fucking ass over here. We haven't had a decent fuck since you got me preggers, and I've missed it. It's been like ...I don't know, like one of us has been haunted by a bad memory."

Mike scrabbled across the grassy creek side to his sister. Lying down beside her, he pulled her into a kiss, their tongues colliding In their mouths. When he tried to push her over onto her back, she broke the kiss to shake her head. "I know I said I wanted to have a decent fuck, but if we try to do that, there's a good chance it would result in a miscarriage. Just slip your cock all the way into me and don't move."

Ellie put her leg over his hip, opening herself to him. When he was fully imbedded in her, she wrapped both arms around his chest and pulled him against her using both arms and her leg. "Now, just relax and let me do this," she said, beginning to squeeze and release her Kegel muscles, resulting in a cock massage.

Mike grinned and kissed his sister as she caressed his staff with her vaginal walls. It took several minutes, but soon it was all Mike could do to lay still. Ellie felt his tension increasing and recognized his impending climax. "My pussy or my mouth, dear brother?" she asked him.

"Uuunnnggghhhh," he groaned, close to losing control. "Your mouth. Otherwise, I'm afraid ..."

"I know; I understand. Sixth-nine and hurry; I'm close, too!"

In a heartbeat, Mike pulled out and turned around, attacking Ellie's cunt with his tongue as she swallowed his cock. It seemed almost instantly they were both roaring their joint passion to the clouds. As their heat cooled, Mike gently lapped at Ellie's quim, gentling her, while she sucked the remaining traces of his cum from his softening tool.

When it became obvious they were done, he turned to lie beside her on the grass. "Thank you, Ellie; that was amazing."

"Thank you. I've missed you, and sex with you. By the time you get back, it'll be off the table until the little bugger is born." She hesitated a few seconds. "Sue says I should have a hysterectomy; that the chances for placenta abrupta increase from something like one in a thousand to one in ten if there's a previous history.

"She contacted Mom's old OB and got her records. When she saw what the parasite was, she wanted to put me on bed rest for the entire pregnancy. As it is, if I'm not in bed, she wants me in a wheelchair, so my lap is helping support the baby and taking any strain off the placental connection."

"Do as you're told, okay? Let's get the little bugger, as you call him, or her, born with as little difficulty as possible. We've lost too many people this year. And let's wait and see about the hysterectomy. Somehow, I think your doctor is better than she gives herself credit for. Just take care of yourself, ok?"

"I will, Mike; I promise."

Part CXXVII

Mike closed the door behind him, shutting out the cold and blowing snow, and stomped his feet to rid them of the clinging slush. The three day snow storm had pretty much shut down the Inn for paying guests until the roads were opened. They had reservations for about half of the rooms, the usual condition according to Stevie, who was in Florida with Ron. Joe and Bella were now living together in Glens Falls, his wife gone off to live with another woman in Arizona. Maggie was still busy in the City, keeping track of her acting troupes.

After shedding his coat and boots, he picked up the mail and walked into the family room, to confront a scene of domestic bliss. Sitting on each side of a blazing fireplace were his wife and sister, both obviously in the late stages of pregnancy, each nursing her 15- and 18-month old baby, respectively. Sara was cooing over their son, Donald Oren, after Sara's father, while Ellie saw to her daughter, Margaret Anna, called MegAnn.

After pouring himself a drink, he took the mail to a desk in the corner and opened the mail to sort it. Besides the usual seasonal crop of catalogs, ads, and magazines, there were personal bills, business bills, Christmas cards, requests for information, and a large manilla envelope. As he began to open it, Sara spoke.

"Maggie called this afternoon; she's coming north for the holidays. She should be here Friday afternoon, and would like Geordie to pick her up at the airport in Glens Falls."

"That shouldn't be a problem, if the snow lets up. Have you told Geordie?"

"Not yet. We got off the phone just a few minutes before you came stomping in."

"Sorry," he said in a distracted voice. "What the... Here's a copy of New England Byways, with a photo of the Inn on the cover. And a short article about it in a column titled Weekend Destinations."

"The Wee Inn in the Woods. Something nude has been added to the summer stock playhouse at the Wee Inn in the Woods, just north of Saratoga Springs.

"I know, places and events in New York are not usually discussed here, but a co-worker at my other job mentioned this to me, and for some silly reason or another, I had to go see for myself. So, on a recent weekend, my SO and I went to see their production of the musical, "Company."

"I am sure you have all seen the bare productions of plays in the round, where there is no scenery, and little in the way of furniture or props. That is what the Wee Inn is offering, plus no costumes. Not just no elaborate, well designed and matched sets of clothing, but NO clothing.

"The actors wear only what nature has provided them, unless there is need for some mechanical prop, such as a dagger or sword in the Shakespeare plays. I am told, in the production of Romeo and Juliet, the warring families are distinguished by cross body sashes which also serve as a belt for their weapons, or other accouterments designating their profession or station in life.

"At any rate, when the script calls for it, costumes are discussed as if they were, indeed, being worn, but it is up to the audience to imagine and visualize them in place.

"SO and I arrived Thursday evening and were shown to our rooms at the Inn. Granted, the room was not luxurious, but then neither was the price we paid for it. It was a comfortable size, a trifle larger than average, as was the en suite. More than comfortable for a single night, I think I would have been comfortable there for a week long stay.

"Following a delectable dinner, prepared by Chef Mike Nelson, famous for his game hen cacciatore, which he debuted at Waverley's in Sou'ven nearly three years ago, now, I had a chance to sit down and chat with Sara Nelson, Mike's wife and the manager of the Wee Inn.

"Subsequent to an amicable divorce, and the tragic death of Mike's father, Mike's mother, Maggie, and some friends pooled their resources and bought the Inn, which had been on the market for over a year. The next several months were spent refurbishing the property and advertising its availability. For newlyweds and the like, they feature ten 'honeymoon' cabins, all but isolated and offering all the privacy you could ask for.

"After reaching out to some of her contacts from her modeling days, Maggie was put in contact with Irene Adler, a well known Broadway producer, who had been looking for a venue in which to test the concept of nude theater.

"From various drama schools in the area, drawing from faculty and students, sixteen actors and actresses were chosen, along with an excellent backstage crew, forming a repertory company to stage the unique productions at the Wee Inn. To combat nervousness and the inappropriate priapic salute, all the rehearsals, from the initial script read-through to the final 'un-dress' rehearsal, are carried out in the nude.

"The theater season runs from late mid-April until mid-October, with two repertory changes, including a change of company. Each repertory company will perform a drama, a comedy, a musical and a Shakespearean play, presenting each for two weeks, except for the Shakespearean plays, which play one week only. Plays are presented evenings, Wednesday thru Saturday, with matinees on Sat and Sunday, for a total of six performances each week.

"For dinner patrons who don't mind carrying their food to the rehearsal hall, seats at the un-dress rehearsals are available for a small admission fee. For those plucky souls who like to feel they are a part of the action, every other weekend through the summer is considered clothing optional. Bring your own towel.

"As for the audience experience, clothed. The presentation we saw was excellent. The actors were obviously all professionals, and delivered noteworthy performances, clothed or not. The nudity, apart from the initial titillation, proved to be a non-issue after a few minutes into the play.

"It would be a crime to neglect to mention the dining room fare. With his cacciatore, Mike Nelson seemed to set himself an impossible task of maintaining and repeating the quality of his dishes. I am happy to report he has not only achieved that goal, but surpassed it. On this trip, and several subsequent ones, my companions and I have never been disappointed by the food at the Wee Inn, be it breakfast, lunch or dinner.

"The Wee Inn in the Woods. Rooms from $95; Dinners from $12.95; Theater, with dinners only, $35."

"There's a note, from Gramma Carol—Mike, don't know if you receive this magazine or not, so am sending this one to you and Ellie, and one to your mother . Not sure exactly when 'Nita got up to see you the first time, but she tells me she hasn't missed a play since she saw the first one. Looks like you and Maggie have found something good.

"This actually got out to readers in August, so not sure how much of an effect it had. Send me your schedule as soon as you have it finalized for next year and I'll see it gets published here.

"Love to you, Sara and Ellie. Kiss the babies for me. Happy Holidays. Gram."

"Are we going to go see her this year?" Sara asked. "I really enjoyed meeting her when little Don was born."

Ellie put MegAnn in her playpen and wheeled herself to Mike's desk."I'd like that, too. And it's been ages since I've seen Uncle Jim's kids. Maybe we should invite them all here sometime. Do you think there'd be time for Christmas? I could call them all. Since Mom's gonna be here anyway."

"Sure. Why not. We could put them in the lodge. Not like we don't have the room. Have them come for Christmas and stay 'til New Year's Day?"

"Okay," Sara agreed. "I'll call my Mom. Maybe she could hitch a ride with your Uncle Jim."

"She'd have better luck with Gramma Carol. Both Jim and Sally drive small cars, while Gram has a Jeep 4x4."

Part CXVIII

The next day dawned bright and clear. Skiers and ski lodge owners were ecstatic with the added 15 inches of snow. Sara and Ellie made their calls and, like true concierges, arranged for the parties to cooperate and car pool. The guests from Rhode Island were due to arrive in the early afternoon, two days before Christmas.

Mike's more immediate problem was due to arrive tomorrow. Maggie had called again, requesting Geordie meet her with one of their fifteen passenger vans at the FedEx airport depot. When he had asked if another hand was needed, Maggie had told him no, it was all suitcases or duffels; nothing one person couldn't handle, just a lot of them. She'd explain when she saw him. He had noticed the fatigue and depression in her voice.

****************

In traveling for her modeling assignments, and to check on her acting troupes the past two years, Maggie had more than a little experience with lost luggage. Relying on her daughter and step daughter to have extra clothes she might borrow, if necessary, she had packed her carry-on bag with enough for two days, and sent everything else by Fed Ex, to be held at the airport office in Glens Falls. It took her and Geordie less than fifteen minutes to load it into the lodge minibus. By two o'clock, they were turning onto the State right of way, leading to the Inn.

Even though she had done her share to load the van, Geordie couldn't help notice how tired Maggie looked. As they pulled away from FedEx, in a conversational tone, he asked, "B'en a hard week, Miz Maggie?"

With a small laugh, she replied, "Does it show? Yes, Geordie, it has. Thank you for asking. Most of it was that damn plane ride. I had to go to Boston and Portland before flying to Albany, and then I had to change to that ten passenger Cessna. It was only a half hour, but... if you don't mind, I'm going to try to get some sleep. I have a feeling it's going to be a long day."

"Yes'm; y'u goes right a head. I'll wakes y'u when we gets there."

Maggie was still asleep when the minibus pulled up in front of the house. Mike, Sara and Ellie were all waiting on the front porch and saw her sleeping and how tired she looked. When Geordie moved to wake her, Mike waved him off and carefully opened the passenger door to get her out. While Geordie started to unpack the van, Mike carried her to his bedroom and gently placed her on the bed, still asleep.

The aroma of frying pork chops woke Maggie. She was momentarily disoriented by her surroundings, but quickly recognized them. She used the en suite to refresh herself and brush out the tangles in her hair. Feeling a trifle ashamed at sleeping so long in the middle of the day, she made her way to the kitchen where she found her children and grandchildren watching her daughter-in-law make a salad.

julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers