Paid to Seduce His Mother V. 02 Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers

"Isn't that your job, my son?" she asked their backs, announcing her presence.

"Actually, Mom, it was yours, but you decided to sleep on the job, so..." he said, turning around and grabbing her. "God, I'm glad you're here. Feeling better?"

"Me, too, and yes. As you might imagine, it took me a while to pack and get my shit together for FedEx. Hi, Sweetheart," she greeted Ellie. "Looks like you and Sara are racing each other to the maternity ward. Which of you is due first?"

The two brunettes looked at each other and Mike and giggled. "We're both due on the third of January," Ellie confessed.

"No! Don't tell me you..." she started, a smile creasing her face.

Both girls shook their head as Mike spoke. "No, Mom. We haven't had a threesome since you left. Close as we can figure, they must have ovulated the same week, which makes sense. Ellie's periods haven't changed much, a day of flooding, followed by a real light day and she's done. Then, about three days later, Sara would start. And it's been like that since Donnie was born."

"And I suppose you kept up with your usual schedule, alternating partners as long as possible."

"As long as possible, yes, but that wasn't what you think. Sue cut Ellie off this time as soon as we knew she was pregnant. Then Sara started spotting kind of heavily at the beginning of the fifth month, so she cut her off, too. There's been nothing but oral since then."

"Hah! That's why you're so glad to see me," Maggie said, laughing.

"Well, it's not the only reason," he replied, sharing her laughter. "It's been a long time since we've seen you. Not since before my birthday, nearly six months. Is Irene going to come up for Christmas? Gram, Uncle Jim, Sally and their kids, and Sara's mom are all coming..." He stopped when he saw Maggie's expression.

"No, Irene won't be coming. At least, not by me. She moved to California. Over Halloween weekend, at a party she went to, alone, she met some movie studio bigwig who offered her a chance to work on a movie. We've been together for two years and she never mentioned wanting to do that." Maggie looked around for a chair and sat down.

"She used to make fun of movie producers using cum soaked couches and how quickly an actress slid off them to decide if they would hire them. This past few weeks, I found out she was doing the same thing, even with the stage crews. Right now, I have five troupes, averaging twenty-five cast and crew combined. I think she fucked all of them, and she has been, all along." Her voice began to break as she talked.

"When I got back from that last trip, I felt so dirty...I had myself checked for STDs and AIDS. I waited to call you until I knew. I'm clean, thank God. I don't know what I would have done if..." Her shoulders slumped and began to shake as the sobs started. She looked at her children. "That bitch! How could she..." she sobbed.

Mike knelt down beside her and wrapped his arms around her shoulders. "Shhh. Not to worry about her. She's gone now, and best forgotten. You're home, Mom, with family, safe." He pulled her face into his shoulder and held her.

As Maggie softly cried on Mike's shoulder, she felt Sara's and Ellie's arms go around the two of them. She worked her arms free and wrapped them around her daughters' swollen bellies, eliciting a laugh from her. With her face buried in Mike's chest, she didn't see the exchange of glances between her son and his wife.

Maggie patted Mike's pockets until she located what she was searching for. She pulled out his handkerchief and blew her nose. "Enough of that. You said the family is coming for Christmas?"

Part CXXIX

"Her trust has been violated, Michael. She needs love much more than she needs sex. You'll have to put your needs away for awhile. Satisfy her needs first and you'll take care of your own in the process. Can you do that?"

"Of course," he replied, with an amused snort. "There's only one woman on Earth who means more to me than she does, and that's you. Other than give you up, I'll do whatever is needed to make her happy again."

"That's what I like to hear," Ellie said, wheeling into the room. "Even if it does make me number three. I'd rather be your number three, dear brother, than anybody else's number one; at least anybody else I know now," she said with a grin. "And with two kids, I'm not likely to meet someone who'd make me his numero uno, so I guess you're stuck with me"

"I can think of worse fates," he returned, with a pause, "for me; I don't know about you," he finished with a grin. "So, you two shacking up while I sleep with Mom? Is it gonna be this way for a while?"

"Just until we get smaller and the family, bigger. Until then, Maggie is your bedmate as long as she's here."

"With Irene out of the picture, she may decide to stay."

Sara grinned. "Personally, I hope so. With four kids to look after and the inn to oversee, we could use the help. Now, off with you."

***************

Maggie shut the shower off and reached for her towel, feeling a little dejected. No one had said anything about joining her tonight, and after her display in the kitchen, she felt too embarrassed to ask. "Oh, well," she thought, "it's no worse than being alone in the city, and certainly better than being with that cheating bitch."

She put on the flannel nightgown Ellie had loaned her and ran a brush through her hair. She turned out the light and stepped into the moonlit hallway and turned to her room. She was surprised not to see the light from her room under the doorway, barely visible in the dim light. She was sure she had left her light on.

She smelled him a heartbeat before she felt his arms circle her, making her open and moisten. She turned in his arms before they closed and pulled him to her. "I was afraid..." she started to say.

"Did you think we'd leave you alone on your first night back?" he asked. "How did you know it was me. It could have been Geordie or one of the stage hands."

"How could I not know? I know your feel, your touch, your smell, taste, your you-ness," she answered, the grin in her voice clearly audible. "How long are you staying?"

"Sara said I'm to sleep with you until you leave or the babies come."

He picked her up, cradled in his arms and placed her in the middle of the bed. Through the flannel, his lips searched for and found her prominent nipple. Gently, he let his breath out, creating a warmth which engulfed her breast, eliciting a moan. "How long are you staying?" he asked.

"How long can I stay? After Irene, I'm not..."

"Screw Irene; she's over and done. Sara and Ellie both say with the four kids and the Inn to oversee, we need all the help we can get."

Maggie grinned. "Convince me to stay, motherlover," she whispered, biting his earlobe.

"You asked for it," he said, pulling her knees up and over his shoulder, then slowly plunging his manhood into her.

Maggie felt an ecstasy she hadn't felt since their first mating at the cabin. The sensation of her son filling the tunnel through which he had entered the world was enough to bring her to the verge of orgasm, eliciting a moan which sounded like it came from the depths of her soul.

When Mike felt their pubes mesh, he crossed his feet behind him and wrapped Maggie in his arms, then sat back, pulling her up, and totally impaling her on his staff. It was sufficient to push her over the edge into a state of total orgasmic bliss.

Minutes later, as she became aware of herself and her position, Michael leaned in and gently kissed her on the lips. "Welcome home, Mom."

Finis

julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers