Pair of Aces Do it for Charity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilith made them some ginger ales and they walked the broad sun deck looking at the sights. They looked over at the dark blue water and looked at all the other ships in the marina. This was one of the larger yachts nearby. Joy felt a little special having this big ship to themselves and enjoyed the warm salty air on her skin. This isn't what she was expecting at all when John mentioned a boat. Not to mention the handsome Captain Whitney. She figured seafaring captains were always the shaggy unkempt types, but was pleasantly surprised in this case. Within fifteen minutes the ship's whistle blew. Lilith warned Joy and put her hands on her ears, looking up at the bridge. Joy did the same and saw John through the window. He smiled as he pulled the ship's horn. "Woooooot!" the horn sounded and the engines could be heard. They slipped out of the Marina slow and headed towards open water.

John soon returned to the main deck and the city shrank behind them. It wasn't long before they could make out other islands in the distance. John offered Joy a drink, which she declined. She said she wouldn't mind some smoke if they had any, but alas, they didn't. John said that they would remedy that as soon as they made landfall. The light pitching of the sea was making Joy just a little queasy. John instructed her to look out at the horizon, which did help. Lilith fetched some Dramamine and Joy thanked her for it. She feared she might have trouble waiting for it to kick in, but the captain soon made an adjustment in heading that helped steady the boat as a consequence. Joy walked slowly out the the pulpit on the bow of the ship and leaned over the rail slightly, watching the water peel back against the hull of the ship. The waters were deep and shone with a dark blue color. It was mid-afternoon and she was feeling quite nice with her sundress blowing around her and bare skin underneath.

Joy looked into the lounge and could see Lilith standing close to John. Both of them were smiling back at her and quickly came her way with fresh ginger ale when they caught her gaze. The three of them stood on the pulpit, John sandwiched between them, looking out at the sights. John pointed to the islands that they could see and gave them the names and told them stories of his journey's there. From this vantage point it was easy to tell that these were extinct volcanoes that grew from the ocean's depths. John agreed, and in fact the main island was one of the tallest volcanoes in the world when measured from the peak to the floor of the ocean. Joy melted into his shoulder, enjoying his strong arm around her and enjoyed the romantic nature of their current pose. She wished that Eric were there to enjoy it with her, but decided that she'd make due with her present company. She let her hand fall to John's crotch and groped absently at his big soft penis. John pulled back quickly.

"I apologize, M'lady." John said softly. "I beg you not to touch me in public. I'm a modest man, and you will quickly excite me. As you can imagine, this thing is impossible to hide at that point, not to mention it is very uncomfortable bound up in pants when hard."

"I'm sorry, John." Joy replied. "I'll keep that in mind. However, this is hardly a public place, I've never been fucked on a boat, and I want your cock in me right now. I'm also used to getting what I want." With that she grabbed his dick through his pants a little more assertively and started caressing its shape. She could feel the head of his cock through his pants and focused there on its ridge, tracing the outline.

"Right you are, M'lady." John sighed. "I am the one who should be sorry. Please allow me to make it up to you?" Lilith smiled as John leaned in to kiss Joy tenderly and then skipped back to the lounge giggling. Lilith liked Joy. People did exactly what John told them to do, but Joy wasn't intimidated at all. By the time Lilith rejoined them, John's pants were down and Joy was stroking his growing member. Lilith lovingly applied some lube to John and helped Joy stroke his length for a moment before pulling Joy's dress up. Joy turned and arched her back and Lilith rubbed a generous amount of lube into Joy's pussy, rubbing little circles around her clit as well. She smeared lube all the way front to back. Joy caught her breath as John pressed against her. Her dress was pulled up across her back as she stuck her fine ass out for him. He pushed into her slowly and her hot pussy parted for him. Slowly he worked his girth into her and she sighed and moaned. The wind blew her hair back and the waves peeled back from the bow of the boat as his cock bottomed out in her pussy.

'I love that cock.' Joy thought as waves of pleasure washed over her.

John slowly worked himself side to side, forcing her tight cunt onto him. She whimpered lightly as he stretched her so deliciously. Joy felt Lilith's little hand on her, rubbing at her clit. Joy let out a loud groan and John began to pump in and out of her. He stroked and stroked as she leaned against the rail, pushing back at him. Lilith's talented fingers manipulated Joy's clit perfectly and Joy could already feel the tension building in her groin. John held her hips and started driving himself into her a little more forcefully.

"God, yes! Fuck me!" Joy begged.

John's big balls slapped against Lilith's hand as she strummed Joy's clit faster and faster. John's fat cock rubbed her G spot just right with each stroke and she felt her knees getting weak. He pounded her hot hole faster and faster until lightning burst from her pussy and her body shook and shivered as if being shocked. Her knees gave out and John's cock popped out as she went to the deck, holding onto the rail, still twitching. Lilith leaned down asking if she was alright.

"Yes." Joy hissed, still quaking. "Give him your pussy, babe."

Lilith needed not be told twice. She dropped her shorts and panties quickly and backed her dripping pussy up to John. John drove into her familiar pussy hard and she cried out. He didn't take his time with her. He resumed his pounding immediately and Lilith cried out for him to fuck her hard. She groaned and he grunted. His powerful thrusts lifting her feet off the ground with each stroke. He held her hips and impaled her on his cock over and over. From her vantage point, Joy could see her little pussy stretched over his wide cock. Joy turned and reached in to stroke her clit, returning the favor. Lilith yelped at her touch and gave herself over to the intense pleasure.

"Oh yea! Oh yea! Oh yea! Oh yea..." Lilith chanted.

Lilith been waiting all day for a chance to have that cock in her and her release was at hand. He pounded her for many long moments while she chanted. He thrust into her hard, one last time. Joy watched as her feet dangled, legs twitching, as she hung off his cock like a coat on a coat hook. They came together, his hot cum seeping out from around his cock. Lilith's feet returned to the ground slowly. Joy stood and kissed John deeply while his dick was still buried in Lilith. Lilith slowly pulled herself off of him and turned to kiss them both. There they stood, arms locked, kissing each other passionately. Unbeknownst to them, Captain Whitney smiled down at them from the bridge. He had enjoyed the show and only wished that he wasn't on duty at the time.

As the trio relaxed, Joy broke away and grabbed both of their pants running for the covered area. Lilith and John laughed heartily and gave chase. Joy let them catch her when she reached the lounge and they held each other in another mutual hug. After that experience, Joy was thinking may be she wouldn't wear any panties after all, or a bra for that matter. She chuckled to herself, thinking she just needed a dress with a small pocket so she could carry some lube with her. The downside of that big dick, she thought, you have to prepare things at least a little. She told John what she was thinking and grabbed his big soft penis and gave it a few squeezes. He very much liked that idea.

Joy mentioned that she really needed a shower, and Lilith agreed. Lilith invited her to come down to the bedroom with her and they would get cleaned up. Joy was also in need of a toothbrush and other sundry items, all of which Lilith collected for her. The big bathroom was well outfitted with new items which was made into a kit for her. Lilith ran the water in the shower and got it nice and hot for Joy, who slipped in. Lilith closed the door when Joy called out to her.

"You coming in?" Joy asked. Lilith dropped her pants and shed her shirt and slipped in behind Joy. They took their time washing each other. Lilith's hands made her tingle again as she caressed Joy, washing her thoroughly. Joy returned the favor, lathering her up nicely. Joy never considered herself bisexual, but occasionally she met a woman like Lilith who she really connected with. Lilith made her miss Eric, who was usually the one who took care of her in a similar way. Catering to her needs before she knew she needed it and taking the extra time to be sure everything was perfect for her. Joy's ass tingled as she thought of Eric. He took care of every part of her, something that John couldn't do.

The two gorgeous ladies washed their hair together and rinsed each other clean before stepping out to towel off. With hair still in towels, Lilith laid Joy back on the lavish bed, still nude. Lilith applied her special nourishing oils all over her body, refreshing Joy's skin. She rubbed Joy's pussy with oils as well, ensuring that Joy would be recovered even sooner for John. Lilith didn't miss anyplace, even Joy's little asshole. She massaged it with her dainty fingers making Joy sigh and wiggle her hips. Lilith put some oil on her own crotch and then straddled Joy's crotch. Lilith pressed her pussy against Joy's and rubbed against her slowly. They both sighed, the feeling was wonderful. It would be even more erotic if their clits weren't still sensitive from the attention a short while ago.

"Before you go home, I'm going to make love to you." Lilith said. She was rarely assertive, but she felt sure of this and wanted Joy to know. Joy grinned back at her as they untangled themselves. It occurred to her that she'd like that very much. Joy returned the favor to Lilith by moisturizing her body. Joy even rubbed a dollop into her little ass, making Lilith sigh as well.

"You know..." Lilith began slowly, her head back and eyes closed. "Your husband is an incredible lover. I still think back on that night in London. I was nervous at first when John asked me to show Eric a good time. Eric made me feel so comfortable though. Like I was the most beautiful woman in the world. After dinner, he made love to me all night long. For hours he licked and fucked me. He left no part of my body untouched and no hole unfilled. You're a lucky woman, M'lady."

Joy sighed her agreement, her body reacting to thoughts of her husband. They laid there together, chatting about their experiences with Eric and with John. Joy stopped herself before her hand wandered back to her clit. She sat up and smacked Lilith playfully on the ass. Lilith was lightly humping the bed as she lay on her belly, relishing in the feeling of her clit pressed up against a wrinkle in the bedding. Joy slowly got out of bed, looked for another sundress and put on the pair of sandals that Lilith had given her. Lilith started to get into another pair of khaki shorts and button down shirt. However, Joy insisted that she find something more casual to wear. No bra, no panties was the new rule. Lilith did happen to bring a similar sundress, just in case, and giggled as she put it on.

"I hope John is ok with this." Lilith said, thinking aloud.

"He'll be fine with it." Joy said with certainty, pulling her close. Joy raised the front of Lilith's dress and slid a finger into her still moist cleft, making them both shiver. "That's better, now isn't it?"

With a quick kiss they returned to the main deck, giggling. John was there and happened to look as they came up.

"Well, M'lady Joy." He said with a stern look towards Lilith. "It appears as though you are quite the influence." He was obviously alluding to Lilith's dress. He couldn't hold his stern face though and smiled broadly before he made Lilith feel badly. "No matter, if you are happy so am I."

"You better be." Joy sassed. "However, I'm not pleased. I'm very hungry!"

"Never fear, we have arrived!" John said, as he motioned toward the nearby shoreline. Joy had barely noticed that the ships engines were no longer running. The ship was still and they could hear music playing and see people on the evening beach. The sunset colored everything red and yellow in front of them. Joy turned to look at the sunset behind them and marveled at its beauty. She walked to the rail, soaking in the sight. A distant island cast a wonderful silhouette in the backdrop of the reds, oranges, and yellows of the sunset. John came up behind her, draping a strong arm across her back and holding her trim waist.

"It's beautiful, John. Thank you so much!" Joy said, sinking into his arms.

John made a deep sound in his throat. Almost a sigh, but certainly a sound of contentment. Lilith appeared, as if from nowhere, a few light bags in hand. Joy took her own bag, complete with her toiletries and purse, and John led them to the back of the boat. They went down some steps to the swim platform, where John took their hands and helped them onto the waiting glass bottomed boat. They were quickly ferried to shore. John carried them both to the sand in his strong arms, one at a time.

While Lilith took their things to their room, John led Joy to an immaculate buffet. They opened it five minutes early at the request of John. If she wasn't so hungry, Joy would be turned on by John's commanding nature. The staff happily obeyed him without question. Joy prepared a plate, as did John, and they sat down for the evening meal. Lilith soon joined them with a plate of her own. They sat and watched the last of the sunset disappear over the ocean. The food was delicious and the dining area was open enough that it felt like they were on the beach. The atmosphere wasn't like the Caribbean, she couldn't quite put her finger on it, but it was different. The palm trees, the vegetation, the people around them. Everything was new. Joy caught John's eye and smiled at him. He was doing his part by showing her all these new experiences. He and Lilith was taking such good care of her that she definitely had a desire to take care of them as well. She couldn't help but think that Eric had written what the announcer read when she was sold. Only he knew her that well.

After their appetites for food were satisfied, they moved closer to the beach. John took a seat in a lounge chair and Joy sat in front of him, between his legs. Lilith decided to sit between Joy's legs as well. There they sat, stacked up nicely enjoying the closeness. Joy behaved and didn't caress his dick like she wanted, but Lilith wasn't so well behaved. Her back was pressed lightly against Joy's mound and Lilith squirmed ever so slightly, putting pressure against Joy that was making her warm in the middle again. Lilith's arms were wrapped around Joy's legs and she'd slipped one hand under her dress to caress her sensitive parts at the small of Lilith's back. Lilith wasn't too bad, touching just enough to keep Joy's engine running, but not driving her too wild. They sat there for a long while in a comfortable silence. Feeling the warmth of each other's bodies and listening to the small waves wash against the beach.

The entertainers for the evening were beginning their festivities in the background. Joy could hear the music change and guests started to gravitate toward the stage. Soon, the three of them would do the same. Joy sipped water all evening as the show progressed. There were dancers of all sorts, and juggling, and some magic tricks to boot. The sound of the musicians had a very particular quality that Joy wasn't familiar with, but that she liked very much. The show went on and on and the crowd, including Joy, ooo'ed and ahh'ed at the performances. As good as it was, Joy's eyes were starting to get tired. She wanted to stay for it all but thought maybe she should find a quiet place and lay down.

Joy expressed her wish and Lilith wasted no time in showing Joy to their room. Lilith offered to keep Joy company, but Joy refused, insisting that she just wanted to lay down. Lilith showed her the numbers to press on the private elevator and stepped away as the glass chamber lifted into the air, several stories up. Joy's eyes lit up as the door opened to a massive penthouse suite. The main living area was surrounded on all sides by floor to ceiling glass windows, with a large balcony off to one side. Joy relished in the view, wondering what it might look like during the day. She could see the performance below and hear the music, but when she stepped back inside and shut the door there was complete silence. Before she had a chance to look around more, a bell rang three times and a man appeared in the kitchen, startling her.

"Excuse me, madam." The man said in perfectly good English. He was dressed very fine and his bronze skin almost glowed. He was very handsome and had an exotic look about him. "I heard someone arrive and thought to check on you. I'm your butler, is there anything I can get for you?"

"I think I'm ok." Joy said. Then on second thought. "Well, you can show me around my room, if you please."

"Certainly." The butler said simply. Then he set about showing her around. It was a two bedroom penthouse with a bed in one that looked bigger than a king, and two queen sized beds in the other room. The living room was plush and luxurious with oversized furniture and what looked like a very large pillow, or mattress to one side next to the windows. The bar was fully stocked and there were fresh fruits and vegetable available. He explained that he was there to bring food, drinks, or anything else she might need to make her stay pleasant. He showed her a buzzer that he would respond to at a moment's notice. Without any other requests, he took his leave through the butler's door in the kitchen.

Joy laid down on the comfortable oversized couch and rested her eyes. She lounged there for some time silently reviewing the whirlwind that had been the last couple of days. She thought about John and the gentle way he made love to her. She thought of Lilith's soft touches and the way she took such good care of Joy. As she made this review she could feel excitement grow again. She wondered again about Eric and what he could be doing to his slave at this very moment. She slowly moved her hand to her clit and could feel her pussy get wetter and wetter as she started to rub lightly. Then a naughty idea occurred to her. It was something that Eric would be proud of. She decided she wanted something and would take it. She rubbed her pussy one last time and stood, removing her dress.

Joy went to the butler's buzzer and gave it a ring. Then she walked back to the couch and sat back on it covering up with the thick blanket she'd found. No sooner had she covered up than the butler appeared.

"How may I be of service, Madam?" He asked.

"I have a problem I need help with." Joy said, smiling mischievously. Before the butler could ask she slid the blanket off revealing her gorgeous nude body and fingers caressing her pussy. The butler froze for a moment, unsure what to do. "It's ok." She said. "I promise its ok. I speak on behalf of the owner."

The butler knew that the owner was here and that this was his penthouse. He moved slowly, still unsure. Finally, he committed and knelt between her legs. He leaned in and licked slowly, his tongue sure and practiced. She moved her hips for him and assured him that this is what she needed. He licked her from top to bottom, and when his face reached her ass she grabbed the back of his head and pressed his face into her butt. He rimmed her nicely and worked his tongue all around her sensitive hole. He returned to her clit and worked his tongue all over her as he worked a finger into her pussy, then one into her ass. He ate diligently and could have made her cum once or twice, but she moved slightly each time to prolong the experience. She was taking all of his long fingers before long and enjoying the feeling greatly. She decided she needed him inside her, and told him so.