Pair of Aces Do it for Charity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The butler rose and carefully removed his clothes, slowly for her benefit. She rubbed her pussy slowly and watched the clothes disappear from his well-muscled frame. He was very good looking indeed and appeared to have a nice dick. He was hard already and just a little longer and thicker than her husband. She directed him to the lube and he returned as she demanded and got himself ready. He positioned himself between her legs and easily slid himself into her. He groaned at the feeling of her pussy clamping down on him and began to thrust. She groaned as well enjoying the feeling of a nice cock without feeling like she was being split in two. She worked her hips, driving him deep into her. He responded with hard thrusts and smacked his balls against her ass. He began to pick up momentum, crashing into her over and over. His big hands felt wonderful on her tits, massaging and caressing them. She quivered as the head of his cock drug in and out of her. Waves of pleasure again descending on her. Faster he went until his breathing became labored. She moved abruptly, fearing that he was close to cumming.

"Put it in my ass." Joy commanded.

The butler's eyes got wide and he smiled. This was a woman who knew what she wanted and it was very sexy. He applied lube to her ass and his cock again and pressed against her ass. She adjusted slightly and his cock popped into her ass and slipped effortlessly in. He slowly pressed his full length into her and she stopped him from withdrawing with her heels. Instead, she ground her ass over his cock, sighing as the pleasure radiating from her ass made her swoon. She was an expert with that ass and he was the beneficiary this evening. She worked him for several minutes, until his precum had begun to coat her ass. She released him from the grip of her heels and he slowly started to stroke in and out of her tight hole. Joy loved the feel of his cock in her ass. Little by little he picked up momentum again. She couldn't help herself and lifted her legs up for him and spread her ass cheeks. She loved a good ass-fuck. He started pumping harder and harder, driving himself into her to his balls. Her pussy spasmed with little orgasms that spread over her like a warm bath. She moaned as he drilled her little ass.

Suddenly, the elevator doors opened revealing Lilith and John. The butler froze solid and Joy clamped her heels in his ass, preventing him from going anywhere. John and Lilith both smiled, John shaking his head. Lilith covered her mouth giggling as she skipped over to Joy.

"Sorry, lovers." Joy said. "I had some strong urges and I only knew one person who I could call at that moment." The butler wouldn't look at John, but John just smiled.

"Whatever makes you happy, M'lady." John said. With that, the butler finally moved a little and Joy ooo'ed and worked her ass on his dick making him groan. Lilith got close and inspected the butler's hard body and found his dick in Joy's ass.

"OOhhh, my. Can I have some too?" She asked Joy. Joy just nodded in response and saw the butler smile as he started to pump her ass again lightly. Lilith quickly came out of her clothes and helped John disrobe as well. She scooped his long flaccid cock into her mouth and swallowed him quickly while he was still soft. Her throat helped work on him until her hardened some, then she continued to suck enthusiastically while he hardened completely in her mouth. Litlith already found the lube and was working a finger into her ass while she sucked and stroked him with the other hand. John caressed her cheek as she tried desperately to get more of him in her mouth. Joy was calling out behind them, her legs high in the air again while the bulter gave her ass the pounding she craved. She made him slow again before pushing him back and out of her ass. Joy motioning to Lilith, who was now on her knees on the couch with her well lubed ass in the air.

The butler didn't hesitate. He stood behind her and pressed his slick cock against her asshole. Joy motioned for John to join her. She was on her back still with her legs in the air. John knelt in front of her and put his fat lubed cock against her pussy and pressed. He drove into her more assertively than before and she called out loudly. Her pre-fucked pussy took him in without complaint, lighting up in pleasure at the pressure. John grabbed her hips and pressed her onto him harder. She moaned loudly and worked her hips on him, massaging the head of his cock against the far end of her hot tunnel. He moaned back at her as her pussy clamped down on him like a vice. Her pussy spasmed with another small orgasm and she swirled her hips and moved her hands across his hard stomach and chest. He pulled out his long length quickly and paused before driving himself back into her. She called out again and again as he repeated his slightly rougher treatment.

"Oh yea, fuck me, baby. I want all of that big dick!" Joy commanded.

John repeated his delayed thrusts before settling into a faster rhythm. Joy's legs went wide again and he started to plow his thick cock into her. She whined and moaned and he pumped his full length in and out. His cock was dragging her clit down against his shaft as he stroked again and her pussy was on fire with pleasure. With each strong thrust the same, the pressure in her clit and G spot was immense. John fucked and fucked until she thought she would piss herself. Instead she pushed into it and her pussy exploded on his cock again. She squirted all over him, drenching his big balls and breaking his rhythm as she quaked and shuddered in near convulsions.

John pulled out and sat next to Joy. She was barely recovered but accepted his invitation to ride his monster cock. She pulled her pussy apart with one hand and used the other to guide him into her. She slid confidently over him, putting all of him inside her and immediately starting to grind. Joy looked over to see the butler driving himself into Lilith's ass. Her eyes were closed and she had a smile on her face. Joy hated to, but she interrupted and asked for both cocks. They were happy to oblige her and the butler withdrew and took his position behind her. Lilith added a bit more lube and guided his nice cock into her waiting asshole. Joy sighed and adjusted immediately to him again. She quickly starting rocking back into those cocks. Joy's insides were incredibly full and she could feel their cocks individually as they thrust in and out of her holes. She was even fuller now and her clit was being dragged harder against John's slick cock. Her ass was radiating pleasure, as was her pussy. Now her clit was alight as well and she gave herself over to it. Wave upon wave crashed over her and those studs kept drilling her tight holes. She grunted and they pumped into her and could feel another orgasm welling up. Joy beat them to the punch and convulsed even more strongly this time. She gushed with multiple orgasms at once and yelled out like a wild woman, thrashing about. The men slowed as they felt her body go limp. She slowly rolled off of John and Lilith quickly took her place.

"That was so hot. I need to be fucked as well!" Lilith said unabashedly. Joy barely noticed as she slid herself over John's long cock and the butler returned to her sweet ass. Joy quickly dozed off right there beside them as they fucked Lilith hard. Joy was still being fucked in her half dream state and squirmed slightly, thinking Lilith's moans were her own. She couldn't be sure how long they spent with Lilith, but the next thing Joy remembered was being carried to the bedroom and laying in the middle of the big bed. She felt warmth between her legs and sighed as Lilith cleaned her up and administered her oils to her skin. Joy dozed off again and wouldn't wake until morning.