Pale Blue Light

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes had a hard time adjusting away from the screen. Outside, it was truly dark. I stood up.

"Dad, I found another lizard!"

Walked over to the couch.

"Dad?"

I felt around his spot on the couch. He wasn't there.

Must have gone to bed, I suppose. I went in to check on Wanda. Dryer still groaning.

"Wanda?"

The dryer rumbled to a halt. Still groaning. Throaty, wailing sounds coming from dad's bedroom. I walked down the hall.

"Fuck, kitten. FUCK!"

"Fuck me daddy!"

"FUCK!"

"Fuck my pussy, daddy!"

ROAR!

My pants tented up. I crept up to the door.

"YEAH! YEAH! OH! FUCK! FUCK ME YOU LITTLE BITCH!"

"OOOOOH FUCK. OH FUCK. UN. UN. DADDY! OH. Oh. Ahhh"

I opened the door. Realization hit me. Wanda sitting naked on dad's lap. Her legs up high in his hands. He grips her thighs, thrusting his dick into her asshole. She's flushed. Eyes widening as she sees me enter the room. Mouth curling. He pumps her ass, bucking her on the bed. Screaming, howling-

"Oh FUCK ME! FUCK ME PUSSYCAT!"

Wanda tries to sit up, hand moving to cover her mouth. My little dick is drilling a hole right through my pants.

Dan grabs her, forcing her back onto his cock.

"FUCK! OH SHIT! YOU LIKE THAT, HUH?"

He finally sees me.

"OH SHIT! COME HERE YOU LITTLE FUCK!"

I stand by the door, legs quaking. My fingers white around the doorknob.

"MICKEY, GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!"

"Un, fuck me daddy..." Wanda whines.

"Like whatcha see, Mick? I'm fucking your precious little girlfriend, huh? And she loves it, right kitten?"

"I love your big cock in my ass, daddy!"

"UNGH. TAKE IT. Come here, Mickey."

My mind a blur, I robotically follow dad's command. I step to the side of the bed where he fucks my slutty girlfriend.

"FUCK! OH FUCK YEAH! YEAHHH!"

Dan pumps her asshole, pinning her legs behind her head.

"Show Wanda your pee-pee, Mickey. Take off your pants."

Wanda whines, "Ah-Ah-Ahh Un Ahhhhh..."

"Ever show Wanda your prick, boy? Has she ever seen your little boy cock? Ahaha!"

"No-Oh-Oh- Un," says Wanda.

"Show Wanda how small you are, Mickey!"

I unbutton my pants. Pull them down my legs. I pull down my briefs. My little pecker stands up like a stubby walkie-talkie antenna.

"She's not missing much then, is she Mickey?"

My stub throbs. My heart beats thickly to his thrusts into Wanda.

"Well she hungers for a real man, eh? A real-" he slams into her ass.

"Oh daddy!" Wanda cries.

"Play with yourself, Mickey. Play with your little dick while I fuck your girlfriend's holes!"

I stroke my penis. My heart thumps and thumps.

"You like watching your pussycat fulfilled, eh? You like watching Wanda get POUNDED by real men!"

I nervously nod. Wanda screams.

"eee!"

"Mickey, say 'Fuck my Wanda!'"

"Fuck my Wanda!"

I stroke my penis.

"Say, 'Fuck Wanda's tight little asshole, daddy!'"

"Fuck Wanda's tight little asshole, daddy!"

I stroke faster. Dad's balls are swelling to my girlfriend.

"Fuck me daddy! Fuck your little pussycat! Un!"

"Fuck my Wanda! Fuck my Wanda! Fuck my Wanda!"

"UNGH! TAKE IT! TAKE A REAL MAN's COCK UP YOUR BUNG, WANDA. FUCK! SHIT!"

I feel heat pulse in waves from my embarrassed face down my no-no's. I spurt my first ever cream onto the bed, stroking my pee-pee watching Wanda's dazed O face as dad pounds her bum.

"AW FUCK-"

Dad spurts his hot semen deep into her ass, wrenching her legs in place. Wanda shrieks and shakes on his dick.

"Daddy, AHHHHH!"

"OH! UNGH! YEAHH!"

Dan creams her ass for what feels like a minute. She shakes like a fish out of water, screaming. Dan releases his grip on her legs, and she falls forward onto the bed.

"SHIT, you little virgin pervert! What a fucking slut you've got for a girlfriend."

"Prr," purrs Wanda.

"You can play video games, or watch your girlfriend get FUCKED, eh? Which is more fun?"

"Watching-"

"Yeah, duh. Watching Wanda get fucked up her tight little asshole."

Dad leaned over the bed. He smacked my ass.

"Bring me a towel, bitch."

12