Pam Has a Hidden Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was right then that she nervously blurted out, "You're not mad at me, are you?"

I was shocked at the depth of emotion in her voice; it seemed like she wasn't even addressing me, but rather that some buried fear that had welled up to the surface from a deep, anguished place inside her.

I spoke as calmly and steadily as I could: "No, love, I'm not mad at you. I couldn't be, not ever." I released one of her knees and cupped her face with my right hand, stroking her silk-soft cheek with my palm.

She looked at me with frightened eyes and whispered, "But—I thought..." She trailed off into an ashamed silence.

It was then that I realized she was living out some terrible fear born out of her father's anger. It almost seemed as if like she was mixing me up with him.

I gazed deeply into her frightened eyes and spoke with as much compassion as I could. "Oh no, Pam, I'm not mad. I'm overflowing with joy."

She timidly asked, "Really?"

I was flooded with sadness that poor little Pam couldn't get the love she desperately needed from her own father. She was such a wonderful, lovable girl, and this realization broke my heart.

I told her, "Oh dear God, I could never be mad at you. Never... never... never..."

I watched as she took a deep breath, like she was feeling some sort of total relief. She exhaled, a soft statement of solace. "You're really not mad at me?"

I smiled and filled my voice with tones of compassion—I needed her to know how deeply I cared for her, "No baby, I'm not mad at you."

Before I knew what was happening, Pam sat up and hugged me enthusiastically. I immediately wrapped my arms around her and squeezed her tightly against me. A wave of indescribable emotion rolled through me like approaching thunder.

I whispered, "Shhhh, baby, don't worry."

Something had changed, and she seemed to be responding to my kind words. When I said I wasn't mad at her, it was as if she was suddenly liberated from her deepest fears. I realized that this was all about her father, about how he had been suffocating her with anger.

I was on my knees, and she was pressing her naked body against mine. She was clinging to me in such a wholehearted, needy way. There was something terribly sad about how she wasn't getting any love from her father, and it explained why she was so desperate for affection.

I hugged her as tightly as I could, pulling her tiny body tightly against me. I put my mouth to her ear and whispered, "It's okay, baby, don't worry. I'm here for you."

Pam immediately started to whimper with an intense emotional tremor, "You've—been so nice... I—I don't deserve it."

"Shhhh, that's not true, love."

She felt so small in my arms, and her whole body squirmed as she eagerly wrapped her legs around my hips. I pulled her up onto my lap. The way I was kneeling, and the way she was hugging me, felt so wonderfully intimate.

I pulled her little naked body even closer against mine, and suddenly felt my hard cock pressing between her legs. Right at that instant she feverishly gasped, "Oh Mr. McKinnon!"

I instinctively arched my hips up into her, pressing back against her with a tender forcefulness. Even though I was wearing my pajamas, I could still push my cock hard against her, right between her legs, and I know she could feel it.

I anxiously pleaded, "Pam—yes—yes!"

Holding her so tightly against me, I could feel her little body shiver with eagerness, she was squeezing tightly against me with a kind of affectionate fervor.

I gasped, "Oh Baby, I'm here for you..."

In a soft desperate voice she whispered, "Oh Mr. McKinnon, thank you... thank you..."

As we were pressing together, I realized I was still wearing my t-shirt and pajama bottoms, and was suddenly overwhelmed with a deep need to be naked, just like Pam. At that moment I felt a kind of compulsion run through me; I needed to get out of my pajamas.

Without any warning I sat upright and looked down at her. I think my abrupt motion scared her and she whispered a nervous, "Mr. McKinnon, what is it?"

I stammered, "Pam—it's—I need to..."

Then, without any hesitation, I stood up next to the couch. Pam was sort of sitting there on the couch right where we had been hugging just seconds before. She was looking up at me with a look of unbearable concern. I was looking down, and seeing her pale naked body was breathtaking.

She looked up at me and whimpered nervously, "You—you're—not leaving—are you?"

It melted my heart that she could think that, and I shook my head vigorously. "Oh no—no—no..."

Then I pulled off my shirt and dropped it to the floor. She just looked up at me with a worried expression. Now, with my shirt off, the big shape of my hard cock pressing outward from under my pajama bottoms seemed incredibly prominent. I watched as she turned her eyes so she was looking right at it.

I said, "Don't worry Pam, I'm here for you."

The need to be naked was overwhelming. Pam had been so yielding and compliant to everything I had done, never protesting or wanting me to stop. I felt an incredible urge for her to look at me.

I reached down and touched the waistband of my pajama bottoms, Pam looked up at me with her big, frightened eyes, wide with an expression of bewilderment. The height I was standing and where she was sitting meant that my hips were exactly at her eye-level.

I couldn't help myself, I needed to be closer, I moved right up to the edge of the couch, closer to Pam, closer to her adorable face. I felt my heart pounding with anticipation as I slowly started to ease my pajamas down. I could see the expression on her face—she looked insanely anxious, but nothing about her was asking me to stop. It was as if she wanted this as much as I did.

I cautiously asked, "Angel, are you sure this is alright?"

She kept her eyes focused on the shape of my cock and nodded eagerly.

Then I eased in right alongside the couch, even closer to her face, to her big beautiful eyes. I paused for a moment, letting her look at the shape of my cock, straining to be free.

And then, very slowly, I pushed my pajamas down and suddenly my rock-hard erection swung upward, pointing straight at her.

I watched her entire body shudder with shock, her eyes huge with astonishment. I stood stock-still in front of her.

Oh my god, this adorable 18-year-old girl was naked on my couch, staring wide-eyed at my hard cock as I stood just inches in front of her face. This was so obscene, and yet at the same time, so pure and beautiful.

I let my pajama bottoms fall to the to the floor and stepped out of them. When they were all the way off I was completely naked, just like Pam.

I stood still, facing her, my hard cock so close to her face. I was totally shocked at my own boldness. I felt an overwhelming need to be right up close to her. I wanted her to see me naked. I wanted her to look at me, to look at my hard cock.

I quietly whispered to her, "Oh Pam..."

She never moved her eyes from my erection as she nervously stammered, "Oh God, Mr. McKinnon. This is—it's so—it's—I—I'm..." She trailed off into shaky silence.

I sensed the intensity of what she was feeling, and I calmly whispered, "Oh baby, please don't worry. You're doing so good..."

She finally pulled her eyes away from my erection enough to look up at me. She stared at me with those big, pleading brown eyes of hers, as if she was unsure of what we were doing.

As she looked at me, she timidly whispered, "You've been—so—kind to me."

"Oh Pam. I love being near you. You're just so wonderful."

Then she looked back to my hard cock, just inches from her face.

The look on her face was breathtaking; she stared at my rock-hard cock in complete awe. I reached down and gently caressed her hair. The feel of its silky strands passing through my fingers sent an emotional shiver down my spine.

Then I watched as Pam warily eased her face forward, softly caressing the shaft of my erection with her cheek.

My eyes were on focused her adorable face, as she maneuvered even closer to me. She began affectionately nuzzling my erection with her cheeks and forehead.

Her eyes were closed, and she seemed like a sleepy kitten trying to express its love to its owner. Some of her hair had slipped out of her ponytail, and it tickled the sensitive head of my cock. Pam lovingly rubbed her eyelashes and nose against its throbbing head. Her motions were so warmhearted and sincere.

"That's my good girl," I whispered softly.

Her eyes were closed as she lovingly rubbed her cheek along the shaft of my hard erection. It was at that moment that I heard her softly gasp, "Daddy..."

Hearing what she said, my heart began pounding, I stayed still, realizing the dreamlike power of that one word.

She was suddenly frozen, looking up at me with those big frightened eyes. I sensed a kind of panic in her.

It was so obvious that she was dreadfully embarrassed; I could tell she thought that calling me "Daddy" was a terrible mistake. My cock was positioned right up close to her face, and she was motionless, naked on the couch in front of me front of me, her eyes awash with shame.

She whimpered, "Oh—Mr. McKinnon—I—I'm—so—sorry..."

I let out a soft, "Shhhhh baby..."

I softly caressed her hair, trying to reassure her, but at the same time keeping my cock motionless, positioned just inches in front of her eyes.

I was so aware that, having called me "Daddy," she was pitifully ashamed, but I didn't want her to feel bad. At the same time, I felt a need to stay standing, with my cock right close to her face, as if pulling away would add to her confusion.

As tenderly as I could, I said, "Pam—it's okay—you can call me that."

Her eyes were focused on my hard cock as she timidly stammered, "But—I—didn't—mean to..."

Then she turned her gaze up to my face, looking up at me, pleading for forgiveness with her big brown eyes, and her expression was so needy and honest. I stayed still, amazed at how emotional it felt.

And then, as sincerely as I could, I told her, "Please—you can say it again... please, angel—I want you to say it..."

She obediently spoke, her pretty voice a timid little whisper: "Daddy..."

A compassionate shiver ran through me, and she could see it.

I longingly asked her, "Oh Pam—say it again—please..."

She spoke that one word again, submissive and clear: "Daddy..."

Oh dear God, I was absolutely electrified to hear her call me that, her sweet voice calling me Daddy, and knowing she needed to say it. Some barrier had broken, and she seemed like she had been set free. It was perverted and beautiful, and I was instantly, insanely turned on. I thought my heart would explode with joy and lust.

I pushed my cock forward, eagerly caressing her cheek, and at the same time I told her, "Please—please say it again—I love it—please..."

She responded by passionately gasping, "Daddy—Daddy!"

Her huge eyes were focused on my throbbing erection as I slowly and lovingly rubbed it all across her face. I absolutely loved that she was letting me be so bold like this.

I listened as she softly mumbled, "Oh Daddy..." She was saying this as the head of my hard cock was gliding across her eyebrows.

I knew what I needed to say, what she needed to hear. I took a deep breath and, as lovingly as I could, I whispered: "Oh Pammy—my beautiful little daughter..."

She looked up at me with an expression of total euphoria. I had just called her my little daughter. At the same time, I had just called her Pammy, and I could see her whole body was glowing with gratitude. This was the little pet-name her father used to call her, and I watched her respond with a kind of electric joy.

I was losing myself in this little game, rubbing the head of my cock along her forehead, encouraging her to call me daddy. Everything felt so magical and beautiful. I thought my heart would burst, or break, or explode, I was so happy for her.

I needed her to know how beautiful this was, so I whispered, "Oh Pammy, you're making your father feel so good... I love you, little girl. Your father loves you with all my heart."

She softly kissed the shaft of my cock, her eyes still closed. She was so gentle and so cautious.

I whispered, "Oh, my beautiful little daughter... you're such a good girl, Pammy..."

Before I knew what was happening, her adorable lips were wrapped around the big head of my throbbing erection.

I instantly gasped, "Oh God—Pammy!"

She began cautiously sucking the head of my cock with a slow, alluring rhythm. The sensation was mind-blowing. But more than that, there was something so completely satisfying, knowing that this sweet beautiful girl was all emotionally lost in playing the role of my daughter, and desperately needing me to play her father.

I was melting as I watched her cute little mouth wrapped around my big, hard cock.

"Oh God—Pammy—this feels—so beautiful."

She didn't move her head at all, she simply held herself still as she sucked. She was acting so timid, but also so loving and devoted. I could feel her pink wet tongue against the smooth head of my cock.

I whispered my gratitude, "Good girl, you are doing so good! You're making your father so happy..."

She responded by pulling her mouth away, looking up at me and eagerly gasping, "Daddy? I'm doing good? I am? Really?" She spoke in a breathless, submissive whisper, her big eyes shining with innocent lust.

"Yes, little angel, you're doing wonderfully."

"Oh—Daddy—thank you..."

I watched with wonder as my little Pammy put her lips back around me and gently sucked the head of my cock again. I was mesmerized by the image of how cute she looked.

I whispered, "This is how you let me—how you let your father—suck your nipples—and your tongue."

She looked up at me, agreeing with her eyes.

Her lips were so adorable. There was something so haunting about her plump little lips as they sparkled in the pale light of the lamp alongside the couch, all moist and glistening.

I said, "Pammy, this is so beautiful—so beautiful..."

She wasn't sucking hard or moving her head up and down like you'd normally envision; her motions were so delicate and gentle. Rather than something that would make me cum, what she was doing was something that was touching the deepest part of my soul.

She pulled her mouth away just long enough to say, "Oh Daddy, I love this... I really love this..." Then she went back to that same soft angelic sucking. I was completely lost in the emotional power of what was happening.

I whispered, "Oh Pammy, I love it too. I love that my beautiful little daughter would do something so loving for her father."

Hearing that, me calling her my daughter, she quietly squealed with a needy excitement. I loved what we were doing, but I felt a pang of guilt for receiving something from her when I needed to give something instead.

Then I asked, "Sweetheart, could you sit back against the couch?"

She wasn't sure what I wanted, and she timidly allowed me to ease my cock out of her mouth. She looked worried, but she obediently moved and sat back for me. I helped guide her so she was facing me.

I said, "Lean back a little lower, okay?"

She did exactly as I asked, positioning herself back lower into the couch. Oh my God, this sweet girl was so yielding and submissive to me. She was naked on my couch, obediently doing just what I asked.

I said, "Oh my God, Pammy, I am so amazed. You look so beautiful..."

She smiled when I said that, like she somehow needed my approval. I couldn't believe what was happening. Her adorable little body was right in front of me, and looking down at her, she just seemed so unbelievably cute, so perfect in every single way.

I knelt down in front of the couch. She watched as I moved her knees with my hands, gently easing her slim legs wide apart. There was a shaky intensity running through her entire body; I could see it in her eyes and feel it against my hands. and I moved her feet so they were positioned wide on the edge of the cushions.

She looked down at my hard cock, how it was lined up between her legs. She was literally dripping with need, a big wet spot was on my couch between her legs. There was a magic spell that bound us together, and I could feel an outright mystical connection.

I wanted to lick her, to taste her, to caress her pussy lips with my tongue, to kiss her little anus, but I the way I was positioned just melted my heart. The couch was the perfect height, and kneeling in front of her like I was, my cock was exactly aligned with her sopping-wet pussy.

I held her hips and eased her closer, so her pussy was right up at the edge of the couch. Then I gently touched the head of my hard cock against her engorged pussy lips.

As soon as I touched her like that, she eagerly begged, "Please—Daddy—please—Please!"

Oh my God, I could feel her whole body respond to the religious sensation of my cock against her dripping pussy lips. She held her knees with her little hands and spread her legs even wider. Her sudden enthusiasm was incredible for me.

Pammy was staring at my cock with such a desperate intensity, pleading with her eyes. She craned her neck forward to watch what was happening. The way she was leaning forward, her delicate little breasts would jiggle as she trembled. Watching her naked body like this was glorious. I looked up from between her legs and gazed into her big eyes. She was staring down at my hard cock, her adorable face was radiant with anticipation.

She timidly panted, "I'm sorry—Daddy—I can't help it that—I get so wet—like this..."

I tried to reassure her, "Oh God, Pammy, I love it! I love it!"

She squirmed on the couch, arching her hips even more. I was so hard, and everything between her legs was so wet and slippery. I was trying to remain calm, but the intensity of the energy between us was just mind-blowing.

I held my cock in my hand, and started rubbing the smooth head up and down along her dripping, puffy pussy lips. I worked to make my motions as loving and sincere as I could. As I rubbed, I could see the head of my cock being coated in her warm thick wetness.

She responded so frantically to what I was doing, "Oh God—Daddy—Oh God—Oh God—Oh God!" She was whimpering like a needy little girl, her squeaky voice incredibly enthusiastic.

As I rubbed my cock up and down, Pammy kept her eyes directly focused on what I was doing. Her mouth was open and she was taking deep, gasping breaths. Her eyes were wide with bewilderment. It was insanely thrilling to realize that Pammy was still only 18-years old. I dearly loved that she was watching so intently, and I tried to convey as much devotion as I could with the loving way I rubbed her slippery wet pussy lips.

I said, "Oh God, Pammy. This is so beautiful."

She eagerly stammered, "It— it—feels—really—good."

I stopped my up and down motions and lined my cock up so the big smooth head was positioned just a little below the center of her pussy. Her puffy wet lips parted against me, and then I very gently pushed forward.

She timidly whimpered, "Yes—Daddy—yes..."

Her wet little pussy seemed so tiny and the head of my erection seemed so big. I was unsure if it was even possible that would fit inside. But, Pammy was pleading so wholeheartedly, that I just kept pressing against her.

I held onto her soft hips and I eased myself forward and pressed hard toward her, and I watched as the big head of my cock slowly began to slip inside, just barely entering.

I pressed forward, wondering if the rest of it would fit. Then I heard her softly gasp, "Please—Daddy...!"

I stopped moving and looked deeply into her eyes.

It was so obvious that she was enthralled with what we were doing. I wondered if she knew that her calling me "Daddy" was making me absolutely insane with excitement. My cock was a just little ways inside her, and she was frozen in front of me, her face awash in an expression of absolute yearning.