Pam Has a Hidden Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched her pink tongue lap up my cum, and I said, "Pammy, you are my sweet little baby girl. I love you so much!"

When she had licked it clean, she let go of my penis, and looked up toward my face. She seemed more beautiful than anything I had ever seen in my life. She truly, honestly looked like an angel.

I eased down onto her, and our bodies pressed together. The wetness from her breasts felt warm and delicious against my chest. I wrapped both my arms around her and squeezed her tight.

The smell of my cum between us was thick and luscious.

We were holding each other so close, and both of us were so emotional, and somehow, it allowed us to hug even tighter. It was like we had become one perfect melding of love. Oh God, it was glorious.

"Thank you Daddy," she whispered. "I love what we did, I love it, I love it SO much!"

I kissed her gently on the forehead.

Then I said, "Baby, I feel a little funny that I said what I said."

She asked, "What? When?"

"When I said all that stuff just now, that dirty stuff. I was really excited and I couldn't help it."

Pammy kind of gasped and told me, "Oh no, Daddy, I loved it. I really loved it—what you said—all of it."

Hearing her say that, calling me "Daddy" and thanking me for what I'd told her in the crazed height of passion, a feeling washed over me. It was a delirious sense of peace. My little friend and I had done something perfectly loving and joyous. Together we had played out her deepest desire, of finding her father's love.

Then Pammy softly asked, "Daddy, can I say something?"

"Of course, Angel, anything."

"Uhhmm, I feel a little bit embarrassed that I..." She trailed off into a nervous silence.

"What is it? It's okay."

"Well, it's just, I feel a little bit funny that—we did what we did—I mean—me being your daughter like I am."

I recognized her deep need to fully play this wonderful game.

I pulled her warm body in close and said, "Pammy, don't you dare feel bad. Daddy loves you. What we did together, as father and daughter, was something perfectly beautiful."

She seemed immediately relieved. "Oh Daddy, thank you for saying that! It feels SO wonderful knowing that you liked it, what we did."

"I loved it! I loved it more than I could ever say."

"I love it too!" she replied earnestly

It was obvious she was drinking in my praise, so I went on.

I put my lips to her ear and whispered, "Pammy, when you climaxed, and your breasts were shaking, that was the most beautiful angelic thing I've ever seen in my life."

As I spoke, I firmly caressed her smooth back, drinking in the feel of her warm, youthful skin.

"Really?" she cooed.

"Oh God yes, it was amazing."

I slid my hand down her sweaty back to her smooth bottom. She snuggled in closer and let out a languid, contented purring noise as I caressed her gorgeous little ass, squeezing gently.

"When you came—when my little daughter came for me—as I pushed in and out of you—that was the most turned-on and excited and in love I've ever been, about anything, ever," I continued.

"Oh Daddy—that was—it—it felt amazing!" She hugged me tighter and whispered, "Daddy, can I tell you something?"

"Of course, Baby..."

"I loved it when..." she trailed off, burying her face in the crook of my neck.

"You can tell me, it's all right," I soothed, trailing a finger down in between her soft butt cheeks.

My little friend cautiously spoke: "I loved watching, when you, had—your—orgasm, I loved it so much."

I hugged her closer and thought about how close my cock had been to her face when I was cumming all over her breasts, and I how amazed she'd looked. "You mean when I squirted on you?"

"Yes, Daddy..." she replied submissively.

It warmed my heart that she was still so eager to call me Daddy.

"Oh Pammy, I loved cumming on you, on my sweet little daughter's beautiful breasts," I whispered into her ear.

She hugged me so tightly, and I could feel her whole body trembling with emotion.

I continued to talk, "Squirting on you, on your little angel breasts, while you watched me, from so close."

She quietly whimpered, "Oh Daddy..."

My warm, wet cum was squeezed between us as we hugged. She felt so devoted, submissive, and trusting in my arms.

In the softest whisper she cooed, "When it happened, watching you squirt, and feeling it too, was—just so—beautiful."

"Pammy, it felt so wonderful that you pointed me—aimed me—so I would squirt on your breasts."

"I liked that, how it felt."

I hugged her tight and said, "It was a dream come true for me, there is just something so adorable about your breasts, and it felt so good, making them all wet—with your help."

She let out a slow satisfied purr.

Then I added, "You want to know what else I loved?"

She eagerly begged, "What? What? Tell me."

"I loved watching you, my wonderful daughter, sucking me."

"Oh Daddy, I loved that too! I loved it SO much!"

I whispered softly. "I loved watching you sucking your father's hard cock. You are such a good, good girl."

She replied, "It felt nice, doing it, it really did."

I rolled on top of her, protecting her from every bad thing out there, holding her, making her safe. She was my angel, my goddess. We were totally connected—body and soul.

She squeezed me with a needy devotion. "Thank you Daddy, for being so kind to me."

"Oh Pammy, always. My sweet little angel. Always..."