Pam Has a Hidden Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whimpered, "Please—Daddy—more—please...!"

I held onto her hips and didn't move, keeping the head of my cock motionless, positioned just barely inside her wet pussy. The power of what we were doing was thunderous.

I was utterly aware that she was on fire with excitement. So, as tenderly as I could, I said, "Pammy—I love you so much, my beautiful little daughter."

She was looking up at me, pleading for more with her big brown eyes, and her expression was so sincere. I stayed still, amazed at how emotional it felt.

She whimpered nervously. "I—I—love you—too—Daddy."

Oh my God, I was astonished at how much I loved hearing her say those beautiful words. I was transported to a higher realm, a place of pure devotion to this teenage goddess before me. I wanted to worship her, to change her sadness to ecstasy. I wanted to be her everything.

I eased my cock in deeper as I told her, "Please—please say it again—I love it—please..."

She responded by gasping, "Daddy—Daddy!"

Hearing her say that, right as I was sliding my cock deeper into her tight, wet pussy lips, felt perverted in a way that lit a fire in my soul. I was instantly, insanely turned on, to the point where I thought I might explode with joy.

Her eyes were entirely focused in between her legs, staring at my cock as I slowly eased myself deeper into her wet little pussy. I absolutely loved that she was looking at me like this.

I asked her, "Oh, my good little girl! Say it again—please..."

She spoke that one word again, this time slowly and clearly, "Daddy..."

I was shocked at how tight she was. It seemed like her tiny little pussy was barely big enough for the head of my throbbing cock.

Then I heard her softly stammer, "Daddy—fuck me—please..."

Hearing that, I gave myself over to my deepest passions. Everything felt so smooth and beautiful. As I pushed deeper, Pammy just seemed to get more eager. She was so tight that it felt like she was forcefully gripping the head of my throbbing cock.

She urgently begged me, "Oh, Daddy! Yes—more—yes—YES!"

The expression on her face was glorious. Her eyes were wide with amazement. Her mouth formed a little "o" like she was in total disbelief at what she was seeing.

"Yes Pammy," I whispered

We both stared between her legs as I slid my hard cock in just a little bit deeper, then carefully eased it out from Pammy's sopping pussy. At that point we could both see that my thick shaft was glistening and wet.

I held her pale hips and slowly pushed myself back into her again, steady and smooth. When it was as deep as I could go, I gently slid it back out.

She whispered as if she were lost in some glorious dream, "Oh God—Daddy—you're fucking me..."

Hearing my innocent little friend say those forbidden words made me insane with desire.

With that, I began a slow gentle rhythm, and each time I pumped into her she said it again: "Daddy... Daddy..."

As I slowly fucked her, I told her, "Pammy, you're doing so good... you're making your father so happy..."

He yielding pose in front of me was making me absolutely crazy. She was slumped down on my couch, her feet wide on the cushions, her butt right up to the edge, so close to me.

I was on my knees, holding her legs wide. The way I was kneeling on the floor, my hard cock was aligned at the perfect height, directly in line with her sopping pussy. The in and out motions were instinctive and smooth.

Her adorable eyes were staring fixedly down between her own legs—watching—so frightened—but mesmerized by what she was seeing.

Right in the moment, as I was fucking her, she was looking down at my long wet cock as it slowly slid in and out. She looked positively astonished, her big, brown eyes incredibly wide, like she couldn't truly believe what she was seeing. Like my cock sliding in and out of her was the most amazing thing she'd ever seen in her life.

All the while she was repeating, "Daddy... Daddy..." like the words were a lifeline, a mantra that was saving her soul.

This felt so forbidden, this sweet, vulnerable girl so eager to call me Daddy. I wanted her to know that I loved hearing her say it, so each time she called me "Daddy," I pushed my cock in deeper.

She looked so adorable as I fucked her.

I softly whispered, "My sweet little girl, my beautiful little daughter..."

She was slumping lower on the couch, and I was slowly picking up speed and force with each thrust. I looked down at her and I watched her tiny breasts jiggle as I started to pump just a little bit harder. All the while, with each thrust of my hips, she was desperately repeating the hypnotic words, "Daddy... Daddy..."

As we increased our pace, Pammy began to whimper louder and faster. Hearing her pleading voice was utterly overwhelming.

"Daddy...! Daddy...! Daddy...!"

I reached under her and cradled her smooth, soft bottom in my hands, holding on as I gained speed with each rhythmic thrust. My erection was gliding in and out of her, firm and steady, over and over. She was wetter and warmer than anything I could have ever imagined. My little friend's pussy felt velvety and slippery, and just seemed to swallow me with each pumping motion. Oh God, it was beyond delicious.

Pammy had her hands on her knees, holding her legs wide for me. Her gaze was fixed between her legs, her eyes straining to drink in the image of my sopping wet cock sliding in and out, in and out, in and out. She was looking at me with such divine amazement in her eyes.

My little friend's pussy seemed to eagerly swallow me with each pumping motion. Oh God, it was sinful and delicious.

"Oh God... Daddy... fuck me... please... fuck me...!"

All I could get out was a shaky, "Oh God—Pammy—Yes..."

Her breathy gasps sounded so glorious, "Fuck me—Daddy—fuck me...!"

Hearing her say that, my heart began pounding. As we increased our pace, Pammy began to whimper even louder and faster. She had been so timid, and now she was begging me with such aching list. Hearing her pleading voice was utterly overwhelming.

The slippery sensation was bewildering, and I was amazed that I could glide in and out so smoothly and so deeply; her body just seemed so tiny compared to the size of my cock. I watched her delicate little breasts bounce with each thrust of my hips.

I looked down at her, and said, "Pammy—I'm fucking you—your father is fucking you—his sweet—little girl..."

She sort of squealed when I said that. It was obvious that my spoken words unleashed emotions that pushed her even further into some ecstatic realm.

I wanted to say more, to feed her fire with my words. I eagerly gasped, "Baby girl—I'm fucking you—my little daughter—your daddy is fucking you—fucking your—tight wet—little—pussy..."

"Yes! Daddy! Yes! Fuck me—fuck my pussy!" She sounded overjoyed, and seemed both encouraged and insanely turned-on by what I was saying.

I was looking down, watching Pammy's sopping pink pussy wrapped around the shaft of my cock as I slid in and out—oh God—it looked so exquisite.

"Angel, your Daddy is fucking you—your tight little pussy—it feels—so beautiful..."

Hearing that, my baby girl started making lovely little noises. She was whining in a feverish rhythm, almost like she was crying.

"Your Daddy loves you—he loves fucking you—in your tight pussy," I purred into her ear.

Pammy started anxiously breathing, "Yes—yes—yes—yes...!"

I pushed harder. "Oh Pammy, I love fucking you—fucking my—sweet—beautiful—little—daughter."

She replied with a desperate, gasping, "Oh God, Daddy! Oh fuck! I—I'm—I'm gonna cum!"

I was on fire, I fucked her even faster. She was responding so eagerly to anything I said. I realized she was getting more and more excited with each thing I told her

I was pumping into her with firm and smooth stokes. I softly said, "Oh, good girl! Cum for me—please—cum for Daddy!"

Her response was to start crying, "Fuck me—fuck me—fuck me—fuck me—!"

She was gasping in a quickening rhythm that matched my pumping hips. She sounded so exquisite as she panted, "I love you—Daddy—please—Daddy—"

I replied with all my heart: "I love you too, baby girl! Daddy loves you—so much!"

My beautiful little friend sounded so desperate as she gasped, "Oh God, Daddy—I'm gonna cum—I'm gonna cum!"

I could feel everything building, and Pammy was spiraling into some higher realm. I was on my knees, cherishing her, fucking her, worshipping her. My steady pumping motion made her tiny breasts jiggle, and it was the most beautiful thing imaginable. Her nipples were insanely hard and pointy.

I kept talking to her, trying to push her even further. "Baby, I love your breasts, your perfect little angel breasts!"

"Yes... yes!" she squealed.

With that she arched her back, as if pushing her chest up towards me. She let her body bounce, forcing her little tits to jiggle even more, knowing I was looking at her.

It was so intense—with each thing I said, she became more and more frantic. It was like I was feeding a fire with gasoline.

I kept pushing; I needed to say more. "I want to cum on you—all over your breasts!"

"Yes!—Daddy!—Yes! —Yes!"

I fucked her harder.

My voice was feverish with emotion, "Your Daddy is gonna cum on you—on your perfect little angel titties!"

Pammy out-and-out squealed with delight.

She looked so cute, I thought my heart would break. I watched her tiny breasts bounce franticly from the feverish impact my pumping hips. I was losing myself; everything felt so magical and beautiful.

I gasped enthusiastically, "I'm gonna squirt—all my cum—on your—cute nipples!"

She stammered, "Daddy—I'm close—so close!"

I fucked her even deeper as I begged, "Cum for me! Cum for your father!"

I watched my little baby as she arched her back up and down in frantic writhing, her tiny breasts shaking as I pumped into her. Then her whole angelic body started to tremble.

She cried out as if she was delirious, raving, "Fuck me harder! Daddy! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

I was holding her soft, beautiful ass in a death-grip. My whole soul was entirely focused on my cock thrusting into her sopping little pussy. My eyes filled with the heavenly image of her bouncing tits. Suddenly, my Pammy was literally convulsing with ecstasy.

I was insane with joy and eagerness. I held my cock firmly inside her, and I watched as her whole body shook in the throes of her orgasm. I could feel her pussy spasming, and it felt like divine rapture.

She screamed out "Daddy! I'm—cumming!" as she contorted on the couch, her wetness splashing everywhere.

I was clinging to her hips as she gasped and shivered. Both of us were lost in a spiral of pure passion. It just went on and on and on. Her actions were strong, frenzied. The excitement was insanely luscious.

As she spasmed I eagerly stammered, "Daddy loves you—Daddy loves you..."

Slowly, the waves of elation began to subside. She collapsed in front of me, melting into the couch like a rag doll. She had just experienced the most powerfully beautiful orgasm imaginable.

Pammy looked up at me. Her eyes were pleading with a sort of haunted devotion. Seeing her so gratified, I felt full glory of the universe.

She was breathing deeply. "Daddy... that—that—felt—amazing..."

Her whole being radiated a loving gratitude. Her little breasts rose and fell with each deep breath.

My hard cock was still inside her, but after watching her cum so intensely, I needed to fuck her some more. I started moving in and out in slow motion.

"Oh my God, Pammy—that was so beautiful."

It took almost a full minute for her to slowly regain her breath. Her eyes closed sleepily as I continued my ultra-slow fucking. Eventually, she drifted out of her cloud of fulfillment.

Pammy looked at me and in a dreamy whisper she asked, "Daddy, did you really mean what you said?"

I was confused and asked, "Pammy, what was it?"

"Would you—really—cum—like you said you would?" she cooed softly.

"Yes baby, yes!" I replied wholeheartedly

She spoke haltingly. "Would you—really—cum—on my—my breasts?"

Oh my God, hearing her say those beautiful words was such a frenzied turn-on. I told her, "Oh yes, I would love that, my angel..."

She reached up and started pulling me towards her. She was so needy. I slid my cock out of her tight, wet pussy, and before I really understood what was happening I was up on the couch, straddling my little, naked lover. My knees squeezed snugly against her ribs. My hard cock was looming above her, its wetness dripping down on her beautiful breasts, on her big puffy nipples...

Her eyes were fixed on my sopping wet cock, and it glistened in the soft light.

I touched the head of my cock against one of her gloriously hard nipples. It was pointing straight up, and she shivered when we made contact. Then I eagerly rubbed it against the firm, pink flesh of her nipple, pressing against her smooth wet skin.

She whimpered with delight, "Daddy, yes..."

She sounded so needy, so wanton. Oh God, the thought of cumming all over her cute little chest made me insane with lust.

My voice was shaky with emotion. "Pammy, I'm going cum—all over you—my beautiful little daughter..."

She kept her eyes on my cock and begged, "Oh God, Daddy, I want that!" She was looking up at me with her big brown eyes, her whole being proclaiming her burning devotion. "Cum on me Daddy, please...!"

She was totally focused on the head of my cock; it was so close to her face, and her mouth was open with a needy expression of awe.

I eased forward, moving past her tiny breasts, and as I did I watched as she opened her mouth a little bit wider.

As if guided by an angel, I pushed my cock forward, easing my erection towards her open mouth.

She craned her neck forward, and then I watched her lips eagerly wrap around the head of my wet cock.

I instantly gasped, "Oh God, Pammy!"

I looked down and watched as she eagerly started sucking the head of my cock. I was overwhelmed with how innocent she looked, I was in the presence of an actual angel.

I gently caressed her cheek and said, "Pammy, you are so beautiful, so beautiful..."

Her lips were all moist and glistening, slick with the wetness of her own pussy. There was something so haunting about her tasting her own wet pussy on my cock. Oh God, everything about her was unimaginably lovely.

She was enthusiastically sucking the head of my cock while she looked up at me with those big, adorable eyes. The sensation was utterly mind-blowing. I was straining to make sense of my devotion; and I felt a deep need to talk to her.

"Pammy, can you taste your own wetness, from your pussy?"

She eagerly nodded her head yes, answering me as she sucked. I could feel her slippery wet tongue wiggling against the underside of the head of my erection.

"Baby, I love it that you can taste yourself, from when daddy was fucking your wet pussy..." I ran my fingers through her long hair, petting her like a kitten.

Oh God, saying these things to a cute little 18-year old girl was making me feel all crazy. And it was so obvious that she was getting even more turned on from hearing me talk to her like this.

I kept talking: "Pammy, baby, I love your tiny little breasts. I love your nipples, I love watching you suck me like this..."

I was getting close to cumming. I could feel myself starting to tense up. It was going to happen soon. "Sweetheart, I loved fucking you, I loved it. You are the most beautiful little angel ever on this earth..."

Hearing my desperate words, Pammy sucked harder and faster. I started gasping as the sensations multiplied.

When she was begging me to cum on her breasts she sounded so needy. Oh God, the thought of cumming all over her adorable tits made me frenzied with lust.

My voice was shaky with emotion as I spoke: "Pammy, I'm going to pump my cum all over you, all over your cute little baby breasts. I want you to watch when your father cums all over your nipples, your big puffy nipples."

She stopped long enough to pull away and beg, "Yes, Daddy!—Yes—I want that!" Then she started sucking again. She looked up at me with her with such fiery devotion in those huge, brown eyes.

We were looking deeply into each other's eyes, and it felt like we could see straight into each other's souls. My adorable little friend, my loving pretend daughter, was sucking my cock so hard. The feeling was so emotional, and the flooding of absolute love was electric.

I whispered, "You're such a good girl, Pammy. Your Daddy loves you..."

She pulled my cock out of her mouth and eagerly replied, "I love you too, Daddy!"

Then she started sucking faster and louder.

She impatiently reached up with her tiny hand and wrapped her fingers around my thick, wet shaft. I was just about to cum, and I think she knew it.

I watched Pammy sucking, and she stared up at me with such trust and love. The intensity was overwhelming, Oh God, it was glorious.

I babbled with a crazed zeal: "Daddy—loves —fucking you—your tight pussy—your little—cute—tits—bouncing—Daddy wants to cum—on your little—angel—nipples—all over you..."

I could see it in her eyes, her needy approval, her excitement at my frantic words.

Then, my hips began to shudder and I cried out, "Oh God, Pammy, I love you, I love you!"

Suddenly I could feel my penis throbbing. It was pumping, and I could feel myself starting to cum. I urgently pulled back and my erection popped out of her mouth, now poised right above her chest. She aimed my cock down at herself as it started to spurt.

She cried out excitedly, "Daddy! Cum on me! Yes!"

Suddenly, everything was hot and wet. She watched in wide-eyed amazement as a thick stream of milky cum pumped out onto her tiny breasts.

She watched, her eyes so close, as my hips shivered, as I spurted downward onto her firm, little breasts. She was aiming it, and I felt my erection pulsating in her tiny hands. I knew she must be feeling the powerful contractions as it squirted.

"Oh God! Daddy!" she gasped.

My little Pammy watched as each strong spurt landed on her pale skin. She was intensely focused as it splashed onto her chest, her puffy nipples, so close to her face. After a moment, the final spurts gave way to a slow, wet dripping. She continued to hold my cock, hoping for more to come out of it. Little by little I felt the perverted electricity of my orgasm subsiding.

Pammy's expression was euphoric. I could tell she was utterly transfixed by the sight of her own chest all wet and warm with her "father's" cum. I was breathing hard and deeply. My knees trembled with the effort of keeping my weight from collapsing on top of my little angel.

I panted out, "Pammy... oh my God... this is so beautiful..."

We were both looking at her adorable tiny breasts, now soaked with my warm cum. She radiated a saintly glow of relief and gratitude.

She stammered with grateful excitement, "Oh my God, thank you Daddy, thank you, oh God, thank you, thank you..."

Pammy's squeaky voice was electric and satisfied.

I stayed on my knees above her chest as she pressed my cock back against her breasts. She lovingly slid it back and forth in the glossy puddle of my milky cum, rubbing it from one wet nipple to the other. She was smiling and radiant, any shyness had disappeared. I watched as she played with my erection, covering it in my thick cum.

She sounded so happy as she said, "Oh my God, I can't believe we really, really did this!"

I eased my hips forward towards her face and whispered, "Oh sweetie, this is so beautiful..."

My adorable little friend moved forward and started licking along the shaft of my dripping cock, lapping up my cum like an eager puppy. She seemed so delighted, like she was savoring each long stroke of her tongue.