All Comments on 'Pam's Adventures Ch. 03'

by tiedandteased

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
CLEAN IT UP

Miles should have got down a d did clean up before he left. YUM YUM YUM

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So now there are three videos circulating

And 7 boys who are willing to use blackmail to force a woman to fuck them. That means there are 7 rapists. And it doesn't matter how slutty she is, what are the chances that 7 rapists are going to stop at a one off? And keep their mouths shut, especially if he can up it to 12 for the next round? As the saying goes: "Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead". So we've established that they aren't going to take no for an answer, that they won't keep their mouths shut and that they will keep making videos until they, or she, is caught.

So so please stop writing her like she has an IQ of 80.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
stupid story

Poorly written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I make my employee s do my wife like this once a week and she loves it when my black boy fucks her mouth

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Technically, this is a story, but this seems more like an outline of a story, though. The writing is dry and boring. Sure, sex is happening, all of it very filthy and potentially sexy (if that word can be applied to noncon and humiliation), but it's not written in an exciting way. This is the first or second step in some writer's process, but this should never be the finished product. Also, I'm wondering if the quote button on the author's keyboard is broken. I'm pretty offended that someone would think so little of potential readers as to actually post this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous