Pam's Assistance Satisfies All!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some of the guys who hadn't had a turn were complaining as Pam guided Philippe to the lounge sofa and had him sit. She turned her back and bent over until her ass was almost in his face and her head was down by her knees. She reached back and spread her ass cheeks. "Get me ready, Philippe, so your big cock will go in my asshole."

I was surprised when Philippe leaned forward and buried his nose between her gooey cheeks and licked her tight little rosebud. He pushed a finger into her ass, and then another. Pam gasped at the invasion of her rear passage, but quickly adjusted and squirmed hard against his probing fingers.

"Oh... Oh fuck... oh god... yes... that's it... ahhhhhhhh... deeper... mmmppphhh... yes... god I want you to fuck me now... I want your big cock up my ass."

Philippe spit into her opening and said "let's play dump truck, you back up and I'll put the load in..." as he lowered her to his anal intruder.

Pam lubed the head of his large cock with the sperm dripping from her pussy and then wiggled her ass against him until his cock head slipped past her sphincter into her back hole. "Oh yes" Pam said as she slowly pushed down working her body up and down several times before his before his whole ass opener was up her rear entrance. I watched closely as she lifted until the head of his cock was visible stretching her sphincter and then lowered so Philippe's hard meat slowly disappeared fully into her anus just behind her hairy little pussy with lips spread open and cum leaking out of her gash.

"Oh fuck yes... shove it up my ass... oh god... fuck my ass...uh... uh... harder... yeah... I love it... aaaahhhhh... fuck me... Look at me getting my ass fucked, baby. Someone get over here ... I want to suck a cock while he fucks my ass."

Pam leaned forward and took Ricky's cock into her mouth. My wife worked as much in her mouth as she could until her nose rested against his stomach. She continued to ride Philippe's cock like a maniac lifting up and slamming down repeatedly on his hard meat.

Philippe's hands played with her tits, his fingers pinched her swollen nipples. Pam had one hand between her legs rubbing her pussy and the other wrapped around the cock stuffed in her mouth. The music had stopped for a moment and the only sounds in the room were muffled groans, slurping and sucking noises and the slap of Pam's ass against Philippe's lap each time she impaled herself.

Pam released Ricky's cock for a minute to yell "Please fuck my pussy. I want someone to fuck my pussy with a cock in my ass. I want to feel two cocks fucking me." my wife yelled.

Pam sat down and leaned back against Philippe exposing the large black member filling her anal opening as she grabbed the back of her thighs to spread her legs. An older guy I didn't know quickly stepped up to the plate and rubbed his cock between the open folds of her pussy until the large purple head was covered with baby batter. He wasn't gentle as he sank his swollen member balls deep into her cunt, separated only by a thin membrane from the cock in her bowels.

"Oh fuck yes... the pressure... oh Jesus... I'm going to cum... oh god... right there... yes... yes... AAAAHHHH..." she screamed as she humped against the two cocks.

Pam's body exploded one more time from the pressure of the two cocks filling her lower openings. I could hear wet smacking sounds from the juices that must have coated her ass from her gushing pussy. Philippe and the older guy did not slow down and continued to hammer my wife's two lower orifices.

Ricky filled her mouth with a load of cum and quickly walked away. My wife voiced "Someone get over here and put a cock in my mouth. I need another cock."

Jamie was quick to comply. Pam turned her head and slipped is hard meat between her lips. Pam guided each hand to another waiting cock and was now servicing five cocks at the same time.

Philippe was the first to cum and flooded her asshole with thick cream. His cock was trapped inside her tight chamber until the guy unloaded into her pussy several minutes later, pumping her pussy full with stream after stream of hot seed. Paul's cock was next to erupt as Pam opened her mouth to show his fuck stick squirting his white fluid down her throat.

In their drunken stupor most of the guys had ditched their cloths or at least removed their pants. I even noticed one of our neighbors; Phil was off to the side. He was a quiet guy with a heavy set wife who was always yelling at him. He was still wearing his shirt, tie, his black socks and dress shoes but his pants and underwear were missing and he was rubbing his cock which was a deep purple color from his excitement.

One of my co-workers Danny had been waiting impatiently and must have seen an opening because he took my wife's hand before Philippe's softening cock was even out of her ass. He lay down on the floor on his back and guided my wife to his fuck stick, sliding her cum soaked pussy down its length. Another guy got behind her and pumped his cock into her dripping asshole.

I watched with amazement as the two cocks pressed into Pam taking the rim of her two holes inside with each plunge. When they pulled out, the edge of her openings reappeared and her pink insides were exposed stretched thin around the shafts. Pam moaned and moaned as Mike joined the action and dangled his hard meat in her face. My wife quickly took the cock deep down her throat.

The three naked sweaty bodies continued to fuck all my wife's orifices. Pam was having a hard time controlling herself with Danny's cock up her cunt and let out several loud moans as she reached another orgasm. She was having difficulty keeping Mike's cock in her mouth as she gasped for air. Finally the guy behind her grunted and pumped her asshole full with his cum.

Mike pulled out of her mouth and replaced the guy who just finished filling her bowels with cum by driving his cock up her ass. Pam was completely out of control with one orgasm after another as she lifted up and slammed down repeatedly on Danny's cock while Mike pounded into her ass in perfect synchronization. Her screams turned to whimpers in a desperate attempt to catch her breath.

Mike pulled out of her ass and moved back to her face. He stroked his meat until a powerful jet of hot white fluid erupted from the tip of his cock and sprayed in a steady stream over my wife's face. He continued cumming like a horse, shooting hot spunk up the side of her nose, across her forehead and into her hair.

Pam was just getting started as she sat up on her knees and looked over at me with cum dripping from her face and blotched in her hair. She lifted her cunt from Danny's cock and guided it to the entrance of her cum filled asshole. She slowly impaled herself on his long and swollen member. She rode him to another orgasm while pinching her nipple and rubbing her clit.

Danny quickly turned Pam over so he was underneath her with her back to his chest and lifted her legs in the air. His cock slid back into her asshole. He put his hands under her thighs and lifted her legs straight up in the shape of a V for her cunt to be used. Neighbor Phil didn't waste a minute crawling between her legs and pumping her cunt for only about a minute before he came. Two more guys were quick to follow filling her cunt before Danny let out a loud oh fuck as he filled her bowels with more hot cum.

Pam got up and there were at least 10 guys all standing around with a drink in their hand looking like they were ready for some action. When Pam got up the closest guy immediately grabbed her ass, she spun around planting a big kiss on him. He pulled her in tight against his body from which she did not resist as he dry humped her. In fact she was encouraging him by grabbing his hips and grinding her wet pussy against his crotch.

She released him and moved on to the next guy, basically repeating the process; grinding her pussy into each guy while she kissed him. Some guys fondled her ass, others fondled her tits. After about the fifth guy, she was getting pawed and fondled by three or four guys at one time. She would be kissing on guy while another was behind her rubbing his hard cock against her ass and fondling her tits. Another guy standing next to her had his hand on her thigh trying to get between her legs for a feel of her pussy.

By the time she got across the room being totally groped the whole time another 10 guys walked up. Carl spoke up saying, "On the table baby, get your ass up on the table for a little dance."

A couple guys help her up a chair onto the table, feeling her up the entire time. When she was on the table, my wife began to bump and grind to the music from two band members left because the other three were in line to fuck her. All the guys cheered as she began wiggling every part of her cum covered body. She bent over and spread her cheeks to give everyone a good look up her ass. She then walked to the edge of the table bending over letting all the guys fondle her tits.

She went around the entire table where every single guy squeezed her tits, a few sucked on them. She was also getting a lot of hands up her ass from behind. Carl had them start another song and Pam began dancing again. She asked if any guy would like to kiss, lick or suck her pussy. Only a couple volunteered so she danced over to the edge of the table and squatted with her legs spread as much as she could. Her pussy was at face level giving each guy easy access to her sperm filled cunt.

Finally one guy got up on the table and reached around under her ass and began fingering her asshole. She simply looked at him saying, "Yea that feels soooo good."

She looked out at all the guys saying, "Are you guys ready fuck the shit out of me?"

There was an immediate and loud chorus of yes, hell yes, fuck yeah and others. She then said, "I'm yours, do with me what you want." She was picked up off the table and carried above their heads to a sofa. Several guys picked her up by her thighs lifting her above their heads and then lowering her so she was bent over the back of the sofa with her asshole positioned waist high.

Pam reached behind her backside spreading her ass to expose her gooey asshole. She did not have to wait long as Larry, Dale, Tim, Rob, Paul and Mic (my regular customers) were lined up behind my wife. These were 6 guys I spoke to weekly to sell materials but rarely ever saw in person and now they waiting to fuck my wife's ass.

Larry was at the front, he was a tall lanky guy with a long skinny cock. Without any preliminaries he approached her and pressed his cock against her shithole.

Pam said "Í want that cock of yours all the way up my ass, I want to be fucked hard and deep. I want to feel every inch of that long cock of yours up my tight ass." Larry did as she said and shoved his cock balls deep in her back door on the first pump. He began to really pound her rectum as she was encouraging him on with squeals of delight telling him to fuck her harder, deeper and faster. It was not too long before he was yelling "get ready slut, here it comes" as he was dumping his load deep up her tail pipe.

Her ass was free of a dick for about a second before Dale had his dick between her butt cheeks and trying to find her rear entrance. What Dale lacked in length he more than made up in girth as he put his cock against my wife's asshole. When Pam felt his fat dick stretching her sphincter; she reached back trying to pull him in her even deeper. She looked back at him saying, "Don't be gentle, fuck me hard, I love being fucked hard in the ass."

Dale took her at her word and really started pounding her ass with hard deep strokes. She responded saying, "Yes, like that, ohhh yes, fuck my ass, fuck me silly, ohhhh I love this, I want to be everybody's slut, I want all the cock I can get up my ass, oh yes, yes, fuck me good, ram that big cock of yours deep inside me. Ohhh yes..."

Dale lost it as my wife's ass worked magic on his cock. He let out a loud "oh fuck. oh fuck oooohhhh fuuuuuck..." as he slumped over my wife's back shuddering and humping her body trying to get his cock deeper in her behind.

"Nice ass, ritz cracker," said Gus, "Looks like it's still a tight hole to me." after Dale had pulled out. Gus was our plant operator; a big burly black guy who rarely spoke around the office had pushed his way to the front of the line. He had to be about 6-5" and his chest seemed to be about 4 foot thick. The alcohol must have loosened him up because he chimed in "Oh yeah I'm gonna bust your ass Ms Pam, you're gonna beg me to fuck your throat rather than have this black monster up your white ass," he laughed.

Gus dropped the zipper on his pants and put his hand in his trousers like he was reaching down to knee trying to find something. He finally started snaking what looked like a black python that just finished an oversized meal out of his pants. He was uncut with a large knob hiding behind his foreskin. I could not tell how long he was but it was thicker than anything I had ever seen.

As he took hold of its girth his skin pulled back he exposed his cock head which looked like a large purple plum as he bent it to my wife's asshole. He looked like he was shoving a coke can against an opening the size of a penny and I thought there was no way it would fit.

Gus fisted the girth of his cock forcing it against her cum covered dark amber ring around her anus. Pam jerked as the big fat slab like head dwarfing her rear opening pushed against her sphincter. She tried to swerve her ass as he held her still. Gus was savoring the feeling of her now clenching hole slowly giving... more and more until we heard an audible plop and Gus and my wife both let out a loud "AHHHHHHHHH!"

Pam groaned louder as she felt the giant helmet of his cock eased into her asshole and her small sphincter clinch tightly around his thick shaft. She felt it forcing slowly deeper past her anal opening; into her rectum, going deeper and deeper. Feeling the big knot of his cock's helmet forcing itself up her bowels she groaned even louder as it stretched her wider than anything she had taken tonight.

Pam couldn't tell yet, but the fat twelve inch prick had only penetrated her rear cavity half way and Gus looked determined to get every inch inside her butt. It was stretching her insides now as he pushed in deeper, forcing her asshole to expand obscenely to accommodate his girth.

"Shit Ms Pam you got a tight asshole." He babbled gasping. "Okay, here we go, get ready ..." The group was going wild, guys in front were jerking off in Pam's face, slapping her cheeks and forehead with their cocks as she made muffled sounds around the prick that was lodged in her throat. They all encouraged Gus on as he reamed out her asshole with his big black dick.

"Shove it up her ass."

"C'mon man, shove it in, she's loving it!"

"Yeah Gus make her fuckin' scream man."

He began withdrawing his cock almost all the way, then plunging back in shaking the sofa. Pam felt every inch as the huge black cock buried itself in her ass, over and over and over. She moaned loudly every time he drove in, but the cock in her throat only muffled the sounds. Her anal ring hugged Gus's cock, letting her feel every bump and vein on his massive tool as it passed through her hole into the depths of her bowels.

As my wife choked on the cock plunging down her throat, some of the men were laughing and high fiving as they all urged Gus to fuck her even faster and ram his cock up her ass even harder and deeper.

"Give it to her Gus, man. she's really squirming, shove it in...!"

"Shove you're fuckin' balls in too man!"

"Shit! I'm going to fucking cum all over myself if I don't get a piece of this whore's ass!" said Mic, one of my customers who Gus had cut in front of...

Gus was spurred on by their encouragement, he pistoned her tight ass faster. Slamming into her and shoving her nose deep into the pubic hair of the man fucking her mouth.

"Fuckin' take this!" Gus yelled. He rammed his cock all the way into her tight asshole. "Ms Pam you gonna make me bust a nut..."

In torment Pam managed to jerk her face off the cock in her mouth.

"UUUURRRRRRGGGHH! Oh my God PLEASE, PAAALEEEEEASE Cum in my ass!"

Gus replied " I aim to Ms Pam... uuugh... you's so tight, I need to loosen you up..."

With his cock buried all the way up her ass, he rotated his hips in circles and widened her asshole even more. Pam was screaming "pull it out" as if a baseball bat had been shoved up her ass.

"You want me to take it out? Sure, I'll take it out," Gus said.

He pulled his fat prick back out of her ass slowly. Pam convulsed as the cock head reached her sphincter and opened her anus outward. He had removed his cock leaving the head pressed against her asshole "Is this better now Ma'am?" he asked her.

"Jesus Christ" she managed as her face fucker rammed his fat cock back in her gasping mouth. "Please muuuph..."

"You want more, you axing me to put it back in?"

Pam made a muffled "yuuuuessssss" around the cock in her mouth...

"Okay get ready Ms Pam!" and he rammed all twelve inches of his cock brutally back into her ass. "Oh sweet lordy..." Gus mumbled as he made sure that every thrust was faster and harder than the thrust before. Pam felt her mouth filling up with sperm again and again; she swallowed the hot gooey load as another cock immediately took its place in her mouth.

They barely gave her time to breathe. Cock after cock fucked deep into my wife's throat, leaving behind their hot cum. Her whole face was a mess covered in sticky sperm that was running down her cheeks and neck.

"This little white ass is incredible. She's so fuckin' tight." "I'ma going dump my nigger load in her ass."

"ARHH Goooooodddddddddddd!!" She howled as Gus rammed sadistically into her spasming rectum.

'SLAP!!' 'SLAP!!' 'SLAP!!' SLAP!!' Gus's body banged against her ass as he shoved his cock deep in her bowels.

Gus grinned as her sphincter clenched his cock, her whole body becoming taut as she bore back on his thick tool. "That's it baby c'mon! C'mon!!" "Cum on my big black dick."

My wife's body started to shake forcing her rectal muscles to grip and expel his manhood. Slowly his cock began to be squeezed out. Gus was in heaven with Pam's ass milking and sucking on his cock. She was on the verge of a huge orgasm and she was going cross-eyed as the relief was amazing like having the biggest shit in the world.

"PUSH ME OUT! C'mon that's it c'mon." "Ohhhhh fuck push bitch."

It was quite a site as big black tool was half out of her rear hole and her whole body convulsing. My wife's sphincter was spasming on Gus's cock causing him to lose control and viciously rammed it all the way back up her ass. He rammed his cock savagely up in to her again, slapping his balls against her soft cunt. His frenzy grew as he tried to get deeper and deeper in her bowels as he was cumming.

"Take it Ms Pam you fuckin' whore, take it up your ass!""UUOHH! UUHH! UUOHH! UUOHH!" he grunted as he pistoned her butt.

"Fuck her ass, GUS!! Fuck her!" the group was chanting.

"I'm gonna cum in your ass Ms Pam.""I'm cumming take my black jizz...!!" With a final deep push he buried his cock deep in her ass. Hot jism jetted deep into her bowels as he bucked against her ass. His hard hot cock throbbed for what seemed like minutes. He literally flooded her ass with cum as the white fluid was seeping out of her ass around his cock.

Pam groaned helplessly as her rectum involuntarily squeezed down on the monster in its grip. She felt his cock eventually stop throbbing and he pulled out of her ass with a disgusting 'plop' and fart. As he withdrew a stream of sperm leaked from her gaping asshole and coated her front crevice and swollen meat lips.

Pam slipped down to the floor, on her knees when several of my clients that Gus moved in front of swarmed around her. Soon she had each hand on a cock and one in her mouth. Hands were on her tits, roughly grabbing and pulling on her nipples as other hands and fingers were playing with her pussy and ass.