Pam's Assistance Satisfies All!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kcamal
kcamal
611 Followers

Carl was grunting loudly and his body tensed and convulsed as he was filling her bowels with another load. I didn't even let him finish as his cock was still dripping cum when I shoved him out of the way. I aimed my cock at her gaping cum filled opening and shoved it balls deep in one stroke.

My wife didn't stir as she let out a small moan. Her anus was slick and loose as I shifted toward my knees and tried to get deeper seeing if I could get my balls in her ass. I was losing control as I starting banging her with everything I had. The headboard of the bed was slapping the wall loudly when I finally released a load so intense I got light headed as I was cumming.

I had lost track of time as I climbed off my wife I noticed it was getting dark and told Carl I should take him home...

kcamal
kcamal
611 Followers