Pam's Assistance Satisfies All!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim laid back on the floor and the others grabbed Pam and held her up over his erect cock. Slowly they lowered her down on his large member, as he aimed it at her pussy. As soon as she was settled down on him Mic stepped up behind her and pushing her forward as he guided his cock into her asshole with Rob and Dale sticking their cocks in her face, trying to squeeze both in her mouth.

Pam had four cocks inside her and she was moaning and groaning as they fucked her hard and fast. They had gotten a rhythm going and as the two in her asshole and pussy would ram in, the guys in her mouth would get the benefit of a deep throat on his cock.

Carl came to stand by me. He put a hand on my shoulder as I watched these men, my co-workers and some of my clients, fucking my wife or lining up to have their way with her. "Your wife is the best fucking slut I have ever had" is all I could hear him say over the groans as the guys were filling all of my wife's body cavities with their sperm.

My wife was a little wobbly as she got up and moved over to lie across the arm of the sofa to rest but leaving her ass open for use. Several guys filled her bowels with cum, then I noticed the next three in line were the black guys from the band. All three stroking larger than average cocks wanted to fuck her white ass but they had a different idea.

They picked her up and laid her on the table. They laid her down near the edge and two of the guys lifted her legs back toward her head. My wife's small puckered brown hole was wide open with cum pouring out as her backside was then raised off the table a few inches and the first black guy showed little mercy. He rammed at least 10" of big black cock shaft completely up her ass in one stroke. He started pounding her hard with his balls making a clapping sound as they slapped her ass. Pam was moaning and asking to be fucked harder.

As Pam laid on the table taking the big black cock up her ass, Carl walked by and was noticeably dunker by now calling her names. "You whore, you fucking slut , eat my cum you cock loving little bitch." Carl was wanking his cock with one hand and holding a drink in the other. He move above my wife's head and laid his cock on her forehead as he started to cum. He unloaded several spurts across her nose and in her eyes.

This started a flurry of guys calling her names and moving to wank their cock on her face. At least 6 guys stood next to the table where her head was and shot a load of their cum on her face, chest or stomach.

The guy in her ass fucked her franticly and dumped what must have been a bucket of cum in her ass, we could all see cum spewing out of her ass when his cock came out. The guys switched positions as the second guy took his place and continued the harsh fucking of her butthole.

This was all followed by the third black guy that was so rough; he rammed her ass so hard that two guys held her so she did not scoot across the table. He was almost brutal and seemed to want to destroy her anus. He pounded her for nearly 10 minutes as my wife almost passed out. When he was ready to cum he pulled out and dumped his load on her stomach.

There must have been another dozen guys during this time wanking over her head and chest busting their nut where ever they could find a dry spot. Pam ended up with her face almost totally covered in cum, her eyes and belly button were like pools of sperm.

The next 3 guys unzipped their pants, one got between her spread legs, another got up by her head and the third was rubbing his cock against her tits. When the guy fucking her cunt unloaded his sperm in her, he immediately withdrew his cock, instantly another guy stepped up and slammed his cock in her.

In the meantime she had drained all the cum from the cock in her mouth, only to have another cock presented for her sucking. She enthusiastically welcomed the cock by pulling him deep into her mouth to the point of her gagging. He banged her mouth roughly for several minutes until he forced his entire cock down her throat to the sounds of her gagging with tears appearing in her eyes.

With his balls up against my wife's face his ass clinched as he got on his toes grabbing Pam's head trying to get his cock deeper in her throat. He was cuming so deep she began to choke from his jizz. He removed his dick saying, "Are you OK?" as she turned her head to cough up the sperm.

There was no hesitation; the next guy didn't wait as he immediately stepped up placing his hard dick in Pam's mouth while her head was turned toward him. He tried to shove his entire dick down her throat but was not able to because of the angle he was at. He then moved over above her head so that his cock was pointing directly down her throat. He then shoved his cock down and it totally disappeared in her mouth and throat as she began gagging again.

Pam reached up and grabbed his butt and pushed him as best she could, out of her mouth. He let her take a breath and to his surprise, she pulled him back down her throat even deeper than what he had done. He just let her control the action, pulling him down her throat, then releasing him long enough to catch some air, and then back down her throat to the max. With my wife's head tilted back you could see the cock expanding her neck just under her chin as she was controlling the action of getting her throat fucked.

The fourth guy had just unloaded his cum in her wet sloppy cunt when the next guy was getting into position. He was a short fat guy, with a short but very fat cock. I have never seen such a fat cock before. He struggled but finally was able to get his cock in her pussy. Pam was so busy getting her face fucked, I don't think she realized how much this guy was stretching her cunt, or if she did, she didn't let on.

He would pull completely out of her pussy which would stay gaping open. He jammed his cock back into her cunt with several quick pumps and slumped over her as his ass clinched while he was filling her with his fluid.

Like an assembly line the next four guys in line continued fucking her in this mode; one fucking her mouth while another fucked her cunt. Each guy that fucked her mouth let her control the action and she delivered, she would pull their cocks totally down her throat to the point of her gagging and letting them cum with their cocks deep in her throat. When the last guy fucked her mouth, she had him move in a position so she could lick his ass a few times.

Finally she asked for some relief, she said she needed something to drink other than cock and cum, and also needed to take a piss. Jake the bartender helped her off the table saying, "You are one nasty slut sweetie, look at that face and hair of yours. What a mess, cum... I will take you to the shower."

She did not have a choice as Jake grabbed her hand taking her toward a door in the back of the room. In the men's shower he said "take a shower and get your ass back out in the room so we can finish fucking your cunt like you deserve, you nasty cum whore." The guy finally stepped away as Pam stood in the warm shower with her legs spread and sperm flowing to the floor.

Several guys got impatient and helped her out of the shower and wiped her off; leading her back to the main room. She still looked pretty ragged and had marks and scratches on most of her body. Several guys had dragged a padded bench from the locker room and put it in the middle of the floor. She was laid face down with her pelvis just at the end of the bench and her legs straddling the bench. With her lying like that her ass was spread wide and her anus was on full display. Her sphincter was a little red and puffy and staying open the size of a quarter.

Before she could speak a guy sat at her head and her mouth was filled with a cock. She immediately began to give the guy a blowjob, sucking his dick, fondling his balls until he shot his load down her throat. There was a line forming behind her and as the next guy sat at her head Claudio straddled her legs and squatted to put his cock in her ass. He quickly put his hands on her waist and was fucking her ass like a piece of meat.

He wasn't careful or caring as she grunted on the cock using her mouth. For the next hour or so, she serviced at least a dozen guys in each hole. She sucked some guys just before they fucked her ass and sucked other guys after they had fucked her ass. A few guys alternated fucking both her cunt and ass. The crowd was getting thin and finally the last guy pulled his cock out of her ass, wiped his dick off on her ass cheeks and bid farewell.

Carl and I were sitting at the bar watching all the action when a couple of the food servers asked in broken English if they could have a go. Carl said yes like he owned her ass. All three of the Spanish food guys and both bartenders lined up and fucked Pam's well used ass.

Pam said, "Honey, you have not fucked me this evening. You were supposed to be the first one to slip your cock inside me. I so want to feel you inside me, will you fuck me now?"

Although Pam didn't look her best, she still was sexy. I led her over to the couch, unzipped my pants dropping them to the floor. She spread her legs wide as I got between them and without any preliminaries, shoved my cock completely into her twat. We kissed passionately as I pounded her pussy, it was at least the fiftieth time that she had received a hard cock in one of her holes. Even though she had been fucked many many times this evening, she still acted like this was her first fuck. She is so hot!!

As I was fucking Pam, Carl had gone behind the sofa to stick his cock in her mouth. Even though it was late and we were all tired, the action was intense.

Once we all finished, we cleaned up a bit, Pam found her clothes and we were going to head home. Carl said he was too drunk to drive and asked if he could crash on our couch for the night. I didn't object; Pam sat between Carl and I on the way home. He was still horny and hadn't had enough and was fondling her tits under her blouse and I could see her stroking his dick. Once we got to the house, Pam escorted Carl to the guest room. I was totally bushed and after a quick prep was ready to the hit the hay. As I was walking down the hall to bed I could hear the guest bed squeaking, bodies slapping and Carl moaning "oh fuck oh fuck..."

Sometime during the night, I felt a warm body next to me as Pam crawled into our bed. I woke in the morning with her cuddled next to me; I had my arms around her finding one hand full of tit. What a nice way to wake up.

She stirred as I squeezed her tit and rubbed her thigh. She turned toward me saying, "Do you want a morning fuck?"I just nodded yes as she rolled over on her back while I crawled up on top of her. She took a hold of my hard cock and guided it into her already wet pussy. I gently but firmly fucked her for what seemed like a long time, letting her have a couple climaxes before I shot my load in her pussy. When I finished, I remained on top of her as we continued our kissing, she is such a good kisser.

I was getting hungry and decided it was time to fix breakfast. Just as I was coming from the bathroom after cleaning up I saw Carl standing in the doorway. Pam was just lying on her back, legs spread, looking really hot.

Carl just seemed to grunt "ungh?" and moved past me like a shot, got up on the bed and was between her legs before she even seemed to finish nodding her approval. I think his dick was in her pussy before I got out the door.

I fixed breakfast and when done, called them to eat. Both came in the kitchen totally nude, Carl was fondling Pam's ass and tits to her obvious liking. She came over and gave me a big sloppy passionate kiss and sat down saying, "I want to thank you sooo so much for last night. It was the most sexually satisfying I think I have ever had. I just loved it."

It was strange for Pam to be this way the day after and especially to talk about what happened. It was not like her. Then Carl said, "Well there is more to come today. Maybe not as many cocks for you to fuck, but I know you will have lots of fun." She just giggled as she sat down to eat her breakfast. I was surprised by the comment but when the knock came from the back door I had an inkling something was up.

Claudio, Ricky and Kenny had brought Philippe and Jorge to the house. They welcomed themselves in and their first sight was my nude wife. It took Philippe less than a minute to remove his pants and escort my wife across the kitchen and placed her hands up high on the fridge.

He was kissing her neck and rubbed his already hard cock between her legs to get it wet. Philippe then spit on his hand to spread the goo over his thick 11" cock. Pam arched her back while he squatted a little and rubbed the large head of his cock on her anus. After a night of rest her back door was still a little puffy but was fully closed. It took several tries before the tennis ball sized knob fully opened her sphincter and plopped into her ass.

It was surreal sitting at my kitchen table eating bacon while watching almost a foot of big black cock being pushed up my wife's ass in broad daylight. Carl grabbed her right ass cheek and Jorge pulled her left ass cheek. She moaned as her ass was stretched open by their hands. She began to say 'No', but gave in as the pain turned to pleasure while Philippe inched his large shaft into her small opening.

She started to grind her hips onto his shaft, helping him fill her rear opening. He finally had himself all the way in. Carl let go of her ass cheek and so did Jorge as they stepped back and looked at this beautiful wife of mine, legs spread wide shuddering in anticipation of being fucked hard in her ass.

He asked her if she wanted more, and she said, ' yyyyessssss!'

He asked her if she wanted her husband and she just moaned.

He asked if she wanted him and she said, "Maybe."

He asked if she wanted his big black cock to fuck her ass and she sighed out a loud "Yyyyesssssssssss!"

It was obvious she wanted the largest cock in the room buried in her ass. We stepped back and looked at my wife shuddering in anticipation of being fucked hard in her ass without being able to move away from the shaft impaling her.

Philippe began moving slowly in and out as she grunted each time he thrust inward. As the pace picked up my wife's moans became a continuous grunt, rising and falling as her ass became his private playground of rough animal sex. Philippe had reached around with one hand slapping my wife's clit quickly with his fingers.

Pam began cumming like I'd never seen before. She was shouting, trying to twist away, giving in to the pleasure, then cumming again. Philippe finally grabbed her hair; tugging with his other hand and for the first time I saw her squirt as she came. She squirted so much that it looked almost like she was peeing.

He enjoyed it saying, "That's it baby, you like the big black cock hammering you!" And he kept pounding away and she kept screaming, "I'm cummmming! Fuck, I'm cumming!" And squirted more and then finally he groaned and his body tensed and he was going to cum. He pulled out at the last second and my wife took it to her mouth. "Swallow it all down! I don't want none wasted," he moaned as he stroked himself unloading everything into her mouth.

Pam leaned her head forward as he pulled out. Cum was dripping down her chin as she led Jorge to our bedroom. He had my wife down on all fours and was fucking her from behind with his thumb in her asshole. He thrust away for a while until he pulled out and then slid his cock into her backdoor and fucked her until he was ready to cum and then pulled out one more time and sprayed his spunk all over her ass and pussy.

Philippe looked at his watch and told Claudio, Ricky and Kenny they needed to hurry because they needed to leave in less than an hour to catch his flight and he wanted one more go before they left.

Suddenly Claudio pushed her back against the headboard held her hands above her head as he straddled her chest and leaning over forced his dick into my wife's mouth. He was shoving his cock deep into her throat and leaned back pulling her nipples with his fingers as he fucked her mouth very hard. Ricky and Kenny spread her legs wide. The spunk was running out of her ass across her pussy.

Ricky said "you are fucking soaking, it's running out of you slut". Then I glimpsed Kenny shove his cock in her pussy, her lips were clamped to his shaft. Ricky was turning here over on her side, lifting her leg up and over his shoulder. Ricky and Kenny both pushed cocks inside her pussy as the guys formed a rhythm double fucking my wife's cunt. In only a couple minutes Ricky shouted that he was cumming and he lurched upwards into her and she was forced back over Kenny as he filled her hot pussy with his cum. The other two men went over the edge too and pulled their cocks out cumming all over Pam.

Pam was calming down she lifted off Kenny and looking sheepishly at the others. Philippe said we don't have much time; so my wife instructed him to lie on the bed. His cock was already hard as she lowered herself towards his big back pole. Pam aimed his cock at her gaping asshole and took his whole cock inside her bowels in one movement. She started riding his cock and then suddenly stopped, laid her chest against Philippe's chest; turned her head to Jorge and said "ready for one more".

Jorge looked confused for a second but quickly got the idea and straddled Philippe's legs to position his cock at my wife's stuffed asshole. He spread her ass cheeks so everyone could see the black cock already stretching her sphincter. He made several attempts before he let go of one ass cheek to grip his cock and push it against the darker edge ring of her anus. His cock head shifted towards her right cheek as her soft flesh started molding around the shaft of his cock. My wife let out a loud "oh yessssssss" as his cock head entered her ass; her eyes rolled looking at the ceiling. The two cocks looked almost side by side in her anus as the two guys quickly started pumping her ass. My wife was voicing continual "oh yes, oh yes, ohhh fuck yessssss" for over five minutes before she started pounding against the two cocks and her body started shaking violently.

The vibration of my wife's orgasm caused both guys to start pounding her ass harder and grunting loudly as they appeared close to cumming. Pam's arms and legs were flailing as Jorge yelled "oh fuck". He was shoving his cock as deep in her ass as he could as his ass cheeks were clinching, pumping his load in her behind. Pam was still shaking and Jorge's cock still filling her when Philippe grabbed her waist with both hands trying to get deeper in her ass from below.

Philippe said "here it cums" as he pulled roughly at her waist and was pumping short deep strokes as both guys were filling her bowels at the same time. Jorge had finished cumming and shifted just a little to rest and everyone could see copious amounts of cum leaking out of my wife's anal ring around the softening cocks.

Philippe glanced at his watch and said oh fuck we are late. Both guys pushed off my wife like a discarded piece of meat. My wife was laying face down; semi-coherent with her legs spread her asshole open the size of a quarter and cum flowing onto the sheets. Claudio tried climbing on the bed as the guys were dressing but Philippe scolded him that they needed to leave.

I'm not sure Carl or I even notice the other guys leave because both our cocks were rock hard and aching needing a release. My wife didn't even stir as Carl climbed on top and roughly shoved his cock in her ass. He was pounding her as hard as he could when I moved up to her mouth and used both hands to palm her head and starting pumping her throat like a cunt. I was so horning I didn't even slow down as she started gagging.