Pam's Gangbang Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He continued to pump into her debauched anus, while his fingers now began to stimulate her channel. Her eyes went wide as he found her clit; her breath caught in her throat, the moment extending, his thumb an inch above that sensitive nub.

And then he pressed down on it, making her cry out, a trio of decadent sensations now assailing her.

Luke kept up the pace, fucking her ass while he fingered her pussy and rubbed at her clit. That tight feeling in her belly returned, by now a familiar feeling.

It had been Tanya who had discovered this talent of Pam's, and had taken full advantage. John had been just as delighted to learn this new nugget of information, and had also taken full advantage.

And now Luke was taking full advantage. He was as deft as he was destructive, the subtle caresses at her cunt and clit juxtaposed with the forceful thrusts in her ass. It was a combination that quickly made that tightness swell in her belly.

As he pushed her towards that intense peak, she glanced over to John, still seated in that chair, still sporting a bulge, his gaze affectionate and warm. The love that she could feel from him only added to the desirous atmosphere; here was her husband, taking it upon himself to realize one of her fantasies, sharing her with these young men, knowing that it was something she wanted and needed.

They maintained eye contact as the tightness built higher. She moaned over to him, wordlessly thanking him for having arranged this, aware that at some point she could thank him with actual words. He gave her a small nod, aware himself of the intent, that she was grateful to him for his having arranged this.

The tightness swelled to an uncomfortable point, Luke forcing incandescent pleasure into her body using three specific entry points.

And then it broke, Pam groaning hoarsely as a spray of fluid rocketed from her, covering Luke's hand, his reaction a surprised grunt, his fingers sliding out, the remaining sprays hitting his wrist, arcing higher to come down and settle on his stomach and on hers as well. She jerked underneath him, gnashing her teeth at the blaze that was consuming her. In a rare show of mercy, Luke paused, the pleasure halting briefly.

"Damn, that's hot," one of the others commented.

"Yeah, it's fucking wild," Luke grunted, eyes locked on her as she recovered from the climax.

She whined mindlessly, squirming as he was still partway into her ass, having stopped any motion.

"You squirted all over me," he scolded in amusement, reaching out with his cream-coated hand.

Her eyes lit up at the offered prize, and she pounced, licking and lapping loudly, making sure that both he and the others could hear as well as see how much she loved the taste of her own cream, especially off the hand of the one who had made her squirt.

Luke let her indulge, the scandalous vista amusing and arousing him.

But once his hand was clean, he shoved her back down, and began to move, fucking her ass again. Every inch drove deep with every thrust, robbing her of her breath, her ears ringing with the wet slaps of his balls whacking rudely into her ass.

And then he slid his fingers back inside her.

She squealed, licking her lips, watching as the fingers curled and worked insistently, his thumb once again alighting on her clit, the tightness springing up quickly, her ragged gasps spiking louder.

"I've got an idea," he said over his shoulder to the others.

"What?" one of them asked, the others taking steps forward to get a better view.

"Watch this," he told them, bringing her ankles together with one hand, pushing her hips further back, bending her lower half closer to her upper half.

It gave her a better view of his prick pounding into her ass, and of his fingers working in her sex, the digits already slick with errant nectar.

This position was a familiar one for her, so she knew what his intent was.

"Do it," she begged, "make me squirt all over myself, please."

He chuckled.

"I guess I shouldn't be surprised that somebody's done this before to a slut like you."

She groaned, watching him push her steadily towards another messy finish. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see the others gathering closer to the bed, eager to see the result of Luke's labors.

The tightness swelled quickly.

Luke grunted, pumping down into her ass, looming over her, his ebony skin gleaming with sweat. Pam licked her lips drunkenly as the tightness rose to a crescendo, Luke not stopping as he bulled her to the edge of chaotic ecstasy, and then sent her over.

The tightness burst.

Luke was too slow to avoid the first spray, his fingers in the way, resulting in a jet that erupted messily onto his hand.

But he moved quickly, sliding his fingers out, pushing her hips closer to her face.

The subsequent spurts arced directly onto her face, dappling her forehead, nose, and cheeks, some lingering strands of cum mixed in with her nectar. Pam mewled, opening her mouth wide, catching sprays on her tongue, the taste divine, making her quiver in the grip of such a fiery climax.

"Damn, she's such a fucking slut," one of the others said as they watched the spectacle.

The intense ecstasy subsided, Pam shuddering, still feeling some aftershocks.

Luke chuckled, shaking his head in bemusement as she wiped her cream off her face with both hands, quickly bringing those hands up to her mouth to then lick them clean, running her tongue all along them, on and along and in between each finger.

"Want more?" he asked rhetorically, already pushing her hips back into position, as they had slumped forward while she had gorged.

She nodded, that response unnecessary, Luke already fucking into her ass, his hands already at her cunt.

The others were gathered closer, watching her squirm as he again took her along the path to a messy finish. It was almost comical, their interest seeming to overshadow their arousal, the way they watched the proceedings as if it were some sort of sideshow.

Her pleasure rose swiftly, thanks to Luke's talented handling of her body. The presence of those three others paying such close attention to her only made the pleasure spike, giving her an audience for whom to act like the most craven of whores. Such an act did not feel far from the truth.

"She's fucking loving it," one of the others commented.

"Grab her tits," Luke grunted, "she'll squirt faster and probably harder."

She moaned excitedly at his direction, arching her back as best as possible in her awkward position. The other three acted quickly, reaching out to squeeze at her breasts, the sensations acute and intense, making her cry out, the tightness indeed spiking at a faster rate. Marshall shot her a grin while he played with a stiff nipple, rolling it between his fingers, while Vic crushed the tender skin of her other breast in his large hand, and Jordan teased the areola around the nipple that Marshall was now twisting very gently. It stole her breath from her lungs, the pleasure flowing into her body from now five different spots. The view of four young, strong, dark-skinned men crowded around her also added an irreplaceable component to the lustful atmosphere.

The tightness roared to its peak, and burst, her wails ringing out in the room.

The four of them moved back, Luke this time quick enough to yank his hand away from her.

Sprays of cream rocketed out again, some catching her square in the mouth while she cried out. The four of them laughed, Vic high-fiving Luke as they watched her wriggle, squirting straight onto her own face. Her tongue instinctively slipped out to lick at the trickling liquid, to bring it into her mouth to sate her salacious appetite. The volume of juice matted her hair in places, sticking to her eyelashes and forcing her eyes to temporarily close. Luke was quick to help unencumber her eyes, wiping the juices off with his fingers, pressing them to her lips in short order, Pam opening wide to let him slide the glistening fingers over her tongue. She slobbered messily on his digits, savoring the taste of her fluids, opening her eyes to see the four of them watching her intently, drinking in the disgraceful display with zeal.

"One more time," Luke told her, moving her hips back into position.

"Fuck yes, please, please," Pam begged, his prick already screwing through her distended asshole, his hand already back at her womanhood, the fingers pushing past her slit while the thumb landed on her clit.

He chuckled at her enthusiasm, grunting as he fucked hard into her belly, his cock throbbing powerfully. His other hand, the one not engrossed in pleasuring her, was locked tightly around her ankles, shoving them back against her chest to line up her drooling sex closer to her face.

"Get in there, guys," he told his friends.

They laughed, getting involved again, grabbing and fondling her breasts. She keened, gnashing her teeth as the swirling pleasure mounted, as her body was wracked with exquisite agony. Hands were all over her, squeezing and caressing, running from her breasts down to her belly and back up, one hand reaching to her lips, pushing a few fingers into her mouth, Pam sucking happily without even knowing or caring who they belonged to.

The tightness roared back, quicker than before, building to a rapid crescendo, thanks to the amount of pleasure being fed into her body. There was little time to appreciate the pleasure, as it built higher by the second, her finish beckoning, another messy end awaiting.

All that ecstasy swirled in her belly, coalesced around the tightness.

And then it dissipated, bursting out in an intense fashion, lighting up her nerves.

Pam cried out, unleashing another series of jets, the cream splattering out onto her face and breasts, Luke having positioned her hips a bit further back to bring the latter into the equation. Her body jerked instinctively, feeling the wet slap of her frenzied squirting rock against her abused nipples. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, welcoming the oncoming spurts with an excited squeal. The others once again pulled back to watch her, their hands drifting to their lengths, stroking themselves languidly to the spectacle.

Her satisfied purrs made them chuckle, her body winding down.

"You're such a thirsty little slut," Luke laughed, reaching out to wipe off her forehead.

She nodded, grabbing his fingers, bringing them to her mouth, sucking voraciously on them. Her slick fluid was all over them, dripping off to wet her chin, Luke letting her show off her lewdness to the room.

"Damn, that's fucking hot," Jordan grunted, his hand wrapped around the base of his length.

Luke laughed, shaking his head in bemusement as Pam slobbered around the fingers in her mouth, her tongue still searching for every drop of juice that was on them.

"Tastes so good," she murmured, giving several last licks to his fingers.

His hands tightened on her ankles, his cock still more than halfway in her ass. He pushed her legs back slightly and began to fuck her again. This time, there was no focus on her cunt or breasts, just a savage preoccupation with pounding her ass. She cooed, sending one of her hands to grope at her breasts, the other sliding down to rub at her folds. His thrusts picked up in pace, the slick slap of flesh on flesh returning to its auditory primacy in the room. Her juices flowed freely, coating her fingers, so she raised them to her mouth, sucking them clean, sending them back to collect more, all during Luke's unrelenting conquering of her ass.

He grunted out a curse, sweat beading down his chest, a vein standing out in his forehead, obviously close to his own finish.

"Are you going to give me your load?" she asked, clenching her asshole around him.

"Fuck yes," he growled, squeezing at her ankles, his balls slapping wetly against her taint.

"Give me every drop," she whined, "shoot it deep inside me."

"You want it deep?"

"Deep in my ass, I need it, so fucking deep, please..."

He groaned, his pace becoming erratic, the sign that he was nearing the edge, so close, his cock throbbing dangerously, the spurts of cum seconds away.

"Fucking take it," he snarled, thrusting once, twice, and then three times, stilling with his cock lodged to the balls in her clasping ass.

After the torture he had inflicted upon her, the powerful spurts of his load felt incredible, the rush firing out inside her belly, warming her guts. He growled, grinding himself against her, his balls tight as they let loose with a formidable amount of sticky semen, hosing down her bowels, clogging them further with each subsequent blast. The climaxes rolled over her subjugated body, tearing into her nerves without mercy. Sluggish streams of her juice ran down her folds, pooling at her belly, trickling off to stain the sheets underneath them.

"Fuck," he cursed, firing off the last spurts.

She giggled, sucking more of her ambrosia off her fingers, shooting him a saucy grin.

He began to withdraw, the fat meat dragging against her insides. She shuddered, clenching around him, unwilling to let him go. Once he pulled out, copious dribbles began to stream forth. Her instinct led her to reach down to scoop up the errant cum, rubbing it into her anus and taint, making the skin gleam with clinging cream.

Luke was sitting back on his heels, watching as she played with the escaping rivers, still rubbing some on herself, sometimes bringing a handful to her mouth, lapping it off her fingers with glee. The shine of combined bodily fluids on his cock drew her eye.

"Sorry," she said, "I should clean you off."

His only answer was a surprised grunt as she leaned forward, lapping and licking breathlessly at his meat, once again enamored with her own flavor.

"Damn," he drawled, "that's a good slut."

She purred, slurping loudly on his thickness, the taste of her own ass by now a guilty pleasure.

Or it would be, if I felt guilty about it...

Her fingers slid down to her folds, and she fingered herself as she cleaned off Luke's prick, taking care to treat every inch to the warm attention of her tongue and lips. From head to base, and back up, she left it gleaming, this time with saliva. With the shaft clean, she dropped lower, closing her lips around the tight sack of his balls. He sucked in a breath, his hand finding her hair, taking a fistful.

The feel and taste of that sweat-slicked ballsack in her mouth distracted her from her the other three moving around her.

It was not until Luke yanked her off his balls that she noticed the other three surrounding her, the naked lust in their eyes telling her exactly what they wanted to do now.

They struck quickly, pulling and pushing her into position. Before she knew it, she was atop Vic, the head of his weapon nudging at her asshole. His hands grabbed her hips, and with a strong downward tug, her anus was once again stretched around a fat cock.

Jordan slid into position next, ignoring her cry of delight, spreading her legs wide as he aimed himself right at her drooling slit, driving to the balls with one rough thrust.

The result was two fat cocks pulsing inside her in short order, leaving her sobbing, bucking wildly between both men. Vic and Jordan gave her no time to adjust, pumping their hips, cramming her holes full. She moaned brokenly, overwhelmed by the sudden savagery, by the dual shafts owning both her lower holes.

"Oh fuck," she grunted, Vic pulling her back against his chest, one hand coming around to stroke at her breasts, the added stimulation making more wild noises spill from her mouth.

She gnashed her teeth, gazing up at Jordan, his eyes flashing with lust, his grip denting the pale expanse of her thighs as he laid into her slick sex. There was no coordination between the two men; they simply used their chosen hole, grunting bestially as they fucked her.

"You really are a lucky man to find a slut like that," Marshall told John, the two of them watching from the side of the bed.

"Yes I am," John chuckled in agreement.

The sound of her husband's voice drew her gaze.

"How do they feel inside you?" he asked her.

"So good," she whined, "they feel so..."

She was suddenly distracted by Luke, climbing onto the bed next to her head, aiming for her mouth. The next word she had planned devolved into a ragged whimper as Luke hooked two fingers into her lips, using them to pull her mouth wide open. The straining member plunged into her mouth, over her tongue, packing her throat full in seconds. Her wild squeals were muffled as he began to thrust, fucking from the get-go, his balls whapping angrily against her forehead and nose.

Three cocks now sawed through her holes. Pussy, ass, and throat were all treated to the same savage pace. Another set of hands landed on her body, this time Luke grabbing at the breast that Vic neglected. Where Vic was gentle, Luke was harsh, slapping at her nipple to make her choke around his thrusts, squeezing the pert flesh to elicit a pitiful whine from her, the sound barely making it out around the frantic strokes he was currently unleashing on her poor mouth.

When John and Tanya had given her both of their cocks at the same time, it had been a struggle to take, her body only used to taking one at any given time.

Now there were three pounding into her body, and it was sheer bliss, the wicked sensations assailing her from all sides, the wet slap of Luke's testicles against her face complementing how Vic and Jordan occasionally managed to hilt at the same time to let her feel them cram deep into her belly, mixing with how they sounded as they grunted and growled while laying into her defenseless body. Orgasms came and went, the same as during most of the night, but this time fiercer and hotter, like the difference between the sun in the early morning and at high noon. There was no escaping the overwhelming ecstasy, the ring of testicles against flesh, the tug of meat against her insides, the slap of a harsh hand on her skin, the grunted comment calling her some tawdry word, no escaping any bit of the experience.

Before she realized it, the tightness was building to a crescendo. The trio did not stop to do much beyond acknowledge her muffled wails. It was not until Jordan noticed the squirts of fluid that any of them noticed it.

"She fucking squirted again," he commented, pulling out to let the last jets dapple the sheets.

Luke rose off her, sliding from her throat, slimy lines of drool connecting him to her lips.

"You like taking three dicks, huh?" he asked, dragging his balls across her face, callously slapping at a nipple.

She cried out, arching her back, her tongue darting out instinctively when she caught the smell of ripe flesh.

"Answer me," he demanded, reaching down to squeeze at her throat.

"Yes!" she squealed, reaching up to nuzzle at his sack, her body bouncing between Vic and Jordan, who had already sheathed himself inside her again.

"You're a fucking whore, aren't you?" Luke asked, again squeezing at her throat.

"Yes, I'm such a fucking wh-"

Luke had lined up his manhood to her lips, and did not let her finish the sentence, sliding every inch back into her throat. Her eyes bulged from their sockets as she choked nastily around his meat, his balls flush against the bridge of her nose. He pulled back, just to give a hard thrust, and then started up again, fucking her throat, making her gag loudly, the sounds reaching the point of troubling for anyone who might not know that Pam was greatly enjoying having her throat treated to such a rough assault.

"Hey Luke, pull out again for a sec," John said.

"No prob," Luke replied, pulling himself from her throat.

1...345678