Pam's Gangbang Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even with this epiphany, and the way that it cemented her as simply an object for their pleasure, she was still desperate for cock, for cum, for carnality, whimpering pitifully, hoping to attract one of them to her, hoping that her need would inspire a sort of mercy in one of them.

Finally, after what felt like so long, one of them deigned to use her.

It was Vic, sauntering over to the bed, Pam gazing at his veined thickness as he climbed up behind her.

His hands spread her ass cheeks, the head of his length nudging up against the hole in between. They had fucked her ass enough to loosen it up, allowing him to push through her anus in short order, her breath hitching in her throat. He said nothing to her as he began to fuck her, pumping into her ass with no preamble, silently and ruthlessly.

When he finally spoke to her, it was with a disrespectful air and disparaging remark.

"Yeah, that's a good whore," he growled.

His hand came around, his thick fingers pulling her mouth open. She slobbered onto the digits as he hooked her lips callously, treating her just the way she needed, railing her ass, his fat shaft stirring up her insides.

"How's the whore?" one of the others asked.

"As good as ever," he shot back, "she's fucking nasty, loving that dick deep in her ass."

A few chuckles came from the group.

Pam came helplessly, drooling onto his fingers, her tongue dancing around the rude intruders. The meat drilling into her guts dominated her mind as it did her body, demanding all the focus and attention. From all the built-up bodily fluids, the area between her legs was wet and sloppy, his balls now slapping into that mess, sending more fluids splattering out further on her legs, reaching to the backs of her thighs.

His other hand moved as well, slithering underneath her to find her sex wet and needy.

The sensation of that fat cock pounding deep into her belly made her ignore the movement of his hand, until he shoved a few fingers into her channel, crooking and questing. She cried out, dappling those fingers in more juices, more stimulation driving her crazier, making her hips snap back harder against him.

As one hand worked at her pussy, the other one left her mouth, taking a grip on her hair. A hard tug yanked her head back, the sudden motion making her squeal, her scalp burning slightly from the discomfort.

"I know you love it, bitch," he growled, getting a pitiful whimper in reply.

Vic chuckled at her submissiveness, at how she moaned, obviously loving the treatment, loving how he fucked hard into her ass. His fingers curled deeper into her channel, already coated with the constant streams of her juice.

Just like John, Vic did not hold back as he sought his release. Her body had taken a lot of punishment, soreness cropping up here and there, but the swirling pleasure still felt so deliciously decadent, more than enough to override any exhaustion and keep Pam wanting more. Even as the pace increased more, Vic hammering away at her asshole, all she did was grunt and gasp, her body juddering from the impacts, her anus clenching and clasping around the brutal invader.

"Please," she whimpered, sensing easily that he was nearing his finish, "cum inside me, blow your load deep in my ass."

"You sound so fucking hot when you beg me like that," he growled down at her, the furious pace unrelenting, even as the rhythm broke down, the thrusts more staccato, harsh hilting strokes that made her toes curl and her eyes flutter.

"Please, please, fill me up, shoot that fucking load in my guts," she begged shamelessly.

He growled, yanking back on her hair, his other hand still working inside her, making her voice hitch at certain points in her breathless pleading.

"Give me your load, please, give your whore your load, deep in my ass, please..."

"Fuck, here it comes!"

"Yes! Cum inside me, please, oh please! Give me that fucking load!"

He slammed deep, staying still atop her, his cock throbbing inside her.

"Fuck," he exhaled as the spurts fired out, blasting deep into her bowels.

"Oh yes, shoot it deep," she sighed, feeling that lovely warmth bloom in her belly.

Her own climaxes reigned over her broken body, as numerous and powerful as ever, her nectar streaming out onto Vic's fingers, tremors breaking out all over her. Vic ground himself against her, shooting his load deep, coating her insides in yet more sticky spunk. Sweat shone on their bodies, smearing from one to the other, mingling more bodily fluids. A stream of spent cum trickled lazily from her stretched anus, leaking out despite the fat shaft keeping it gaped.

Vic sighed, rising off her, sliding back out of her. The handcuffed housewife quivered, her sphincter clutching at air, more sluggish trickles burbling forth.

Without further acknowledgement, Vic clambered off the bed, heading back to the group.

By now eagerly embracing her role as their fuck-toy for the night, Pam laid there, waiting for one of them to come use her.

When her patience was rewarded, it was two of them, Marshall and Jordan, coming over to the bed.

They turned her onto her side, both holes vulnerable, Marshall sliding in behind her while Jordan positioned himself in front of her. Despite the slight ache and the uncomfortable position, Pam was delighted to take them, cooing mindlessly as they lifted her left leg to give each other easier access.

Two thick cocks lined up at her lower holes, and with two rough shoves, she was doubly impaled. They made no effort to let her adjust, instead fucking her from the get-go, driving steadily into her conquered body, their hands roaming territorially all over her. Marshall reached around to grope at her breasts as he pumped deep into her bowels, while Jordan had one hand on her hip and the other on her shoulder to keep her steady for his harsh thrusts. Her climaxes came quickly, a constant stream of bliss, leaving her delirious and breathless.

The duo had no interest in treating her as Vic had, in taunting and verbally debasing her. All they wanted to do was fuck her hard, and so they did. At first, they figured out a rhythm, one hilting while the other drew back. But after a few minutes, they threw that coordination to the wayside, instead rutting her together.

Even without being prompted to beg, Pam did so, pleading with them to unleash their loads inside their chosen hole. She was too far gone to care that they had not demanded such behavior; her submission was so ingrained by this point of the night that it needed no domination on their end.

When they came, they came together, filling her with dual spurts of cum. She cried out hoarsely, her asshole clenching around one cock, her pussy massaging the other, more bursts firing out, hot and thick. Her slender body was trapped between the thrusts, both of them still fucking her through their orgasms.

Pam had to wait a little while after that bout before Luke came over to use her, his hands holding her down while he slammed into her dripping sex. The young, strong man railed her ruthlessly, yanking at her hair as the others had, occasionally slapping at her ass. When he finished, it was also deep inside her, adding to the numerous loads coating her channel.

They each used her a few more times that night. In between each time, Pam squirmed on the bed, excited to be used but happy to wait for them to use her, all the better to bask in her submission.

"Are you thirsty?" Vic asked at one point, a small plastic cup in his hand.

"Mmm-hmm," she replied, nodding, canting her head back to let him put the cup to her mouth.

When the saltiness and bitterness hit her tongue, she moaned lewdly, realizing what was actually in the cup. She kept her lips wide open, letting the cum trickle forth.

"A little treat we saved for you," he told her, feeding her the rest of the spunk.

Pam swallowed it all, imagining them jerking off into the cup, giving her a tasty snack.

After a while, each of them having used her again in the interim, she heard them discussing her, the five of them gathered at the foot of the bed.

"Let's do the usual finish," Vic suggested.

"The usual finish," Pam repeated, "you guys do this often?"

"Luke's girl is as big a slut as you," Vic told her, "so we gangbang her once or twice a month."

"Does she know you're gangbanging me?" she asked Luke.

"No, but we have an open relationship, so she won't care. As long as I tell her all about it."

She nodded, her mind moving on to the more pressing question.

"So what's the usual finish?"

"We all jerk off onto her face."

She purred at that, the five of them chuckling at her reaction.

John came over to unlock the handcuffs, and helped her down off the bed. Her knees trembled as she was directed onto the floor, the five of them gathering around her.

Vic took hold of her hair, dragging her unceremoniously to his balls, the whorish housewife eagerly sucking at the crinkled flesh. His hand stroked quickly along his length, Pam cooing around her mouthful.

They passed her around, her lips moving from one fat sack to another, her hands grabbed and directed to straining pricks, to help get them off. Drool ran down her chin as she slobbered nastily. She urged them on in her mind, wanting them to drown her in their semen.

"She's fucking draining us dry," Vic grunted, taking her back from Marshall, one circuit completed, Pam going back to that first sack, slurping noisily on the sweat-slicked orbs.

"We ready?" Luke asked the other four after a few minutes.

They each sounded off, letting Luke and her know that they were primed for the last bit of action for the night.

An insistent hand in her hair tugged her off her husband's balls. She positioned herself in the midst of the quintet, gasping breathlessly as she watched all five cocks throbbing and pulsing, surrounding her, looming over her, hemming her in on all sides.

Vic was the first to finish, stepping closer to dump his load all over her forehead, some of the harder shots arcing down over the bridge of her nose.

Marshall finished partway through Vic's orgasm, his own spurts slapping against both of her cheeks.

Luke was third, his aim steady as he blasted out onto her chin and lips, frosting her features.

Her husband was next, simply letting his cock spurt out onto her upturned face without aiming, further covering her in sticky semen.

Jordan was the last, stepping up from behind her to drop his cream onto her from above, his spurts crisscrossing her face, filling in the spots that the others had missed, making sure that every inch of her face was streaked with the evidence of their lust.

The five of them came in sequence, overwhelming her with all their cum, the hot spurts splattering against her. Her cunt gushed wetly, the climaxes washing over her, leaving her a squealing mess. The deluge of semen felt wonderful, both the physical experience of all of it spurting onto her face, and the psychological experience of being marked by the five of them. They grunted and groaned, giving her every last drop they had, a few of them pressing their lengths to her face as they shook out the dregs of their loads. Thick strands coated her face, dribbling sluggishly down, her tongue peeking out to catch some of the runoff.

Each one staggered back, breathing heavily, leaving the housewife on her knees with a cum-blasted face. She moaned, still in the throes of orgasm, reeling from the sublime sensations.

The feeling of all that cum, marking her features, coating her face, was divinely salacious. Warring desires sprung up inside her, one part of her wanting to leave the combined loads there, another part wanting to scoop it all up and eat it as a pre-bedtime snack.

The compromise was to take some of it off, her fingers curling into the sticky mess, collecting a mouthful to feed herself. She cooed as the spent seed dominated her taste buds, swirling on her tongue before trickling down her throat. After a few gulps, she left the rest on her face, to cool on her skin.

The four young men had begun to gather their things.

"Mind if I take a picture of her for my girlfriend?" Luke asked.

"Go for it," John said.

Pam kept her face tilted upwards to help him get a good picture. Her fingers slid down her belly to play at her slit as he took a few pictures of the ravaged housewife.

"Spread your legs wider," Luke directed her, "so she can see how much we fucked you."

She giggled, parting her legs to show off her abused pussy and gaping asshole. Streams of cum still flowed liberally from both holes, showing off the amount that had been shot into her. Ever the eager slut, Pam began to feed herself some of those trickles, hamming it up for the photos, sticking her tongue out, letting the cum drip off her fingers into her mouth.

"Yeah, that's great," Luke murmured, taking a few more pictures.

"It's not fair," Pam whined, "she can see me being a whore, but I'll won't get to see her the same way."

A few of the others chuckled; Luke just smirked.

"Tell you what," he said, "give me your number, and the next time we gangbang her, I'll send you a few pictures."

Pam beamed, still sucking cum off her fingers.

"It's been fun," Vic said to her and John, "but it's late, and we need to sleep."

"Of course," John replied, "thank you guys for helping us out."

"It was our pleasure," Jordan said smoothly, the other three nodding in agreement.

Before they left, Luke took down their number, promising many salacious photos of the next gangbang.

And then just like that, the four of them left, leaving husband and wife alone.

"I love you so much," Pam sighed, heaving herself onto the bed, John sliding in next to her.

"I love you too," he said, leaning down to kiss at her neck as they settled into bed.

Aches were springing up all over her body, but she was sated and happy, snuggling into her husband's arms.

"Good night, babe," he murmured, reaching over to turn out the light.

"Good night," she replied, already feeling the exhaustion wash over her.

Sleep came quickly for the tired housewife.

Author's Note #2: The next installment of Pam's adventures will take place in the Lesbian Sex Stories category, and will be titled 'Pam's Lesbian Experience'.

1...345678