Pam's Pain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But James was not to be distracted; in a matter of seconds, a second something had been clamped onto my right nipple too.

"JESUS!" I cried out, my arms tugging wildly against their bonds.

The pain was terrible but it was a strange kind of pain; the kind of pain I had loved when my husband crushed my nipple in his fingers but much more intense and much more arousing. I squirmed on my knees, tugging at my bonds again, trying to shake what could only be cruel clamps from my nipples but it was futile; they held firm and tight. I was helpless.

"Now will you suck me?" James growled.

There was a jingling sound again followed by a slight tug on each of my nipples. I realised that the clamps must be fastened together by a chain and that James was pulling that chain - so far, only gently.

Then I felt another length of chain fall against my chest and tummy. Oh Jesus; if there was more chain then there were more clamps! And there was only one place a third clamp could go! My stomach churned with fear and anticipation mixed with an unexpected surge of lustful desire.

"Have you changed your mind Pam?" the voice asked, tugging the chain a little harder.

The teeth of the clamps bit into the flesh of my nipples. I cried out loud but again the pain was that strange mix of discomfort and stimulation I was coming to love. It hurt but I wanted it to hurt.

What was happening to me? What was I becoming?

He tugged the chain a third time, much harder than before. The clamps bit into my nipples harder still and a bolt of fear shot through me along with the pain.

Could I really go through with this? Could I really stand all it would bring?

But if my mind was confused, there was no denying what my body wanted. As the clips dug hard into my nipples for a fourth time I could feel the lubrication flowing between my thighs. To my horror, I could smell myself becoming aroused too; and if I could smell myself, my torturer certainly could.

"I asked, Pam, whether you were ready to suck me now!"

James' voice was angry but it was a stage-anger rather than real rage. Highly aroused and determined to play my part, I simply whimpered, gritted my teeth and shook my head as defiantly as I could manage.

"Then you have no-one but yourself to blame."

I felt the heat of his body next to mine. I felt him shuffling; some more jingling. A moment later I felt the touch of his fingers on my slit.

"Ooohhhhh!"

I moaned in pleasure despite my agonisingly crushed nipples. He fingered me again and again, his fingertip seeking out every last millimetre of my rapidly-firming nub.

"Ooooooyyyyyyaaaayyy!"

The surge of orgasm that washed over me took me completely by surprise; unaware just how aroused my mistreatment at James' hands had made me.

"Yyyyaaaoooowwww!"

A second wave of climax followed as he tongued and tongued me feverishly. I had always felt pleasure having my vulva touched but still believed it to be in some way dirty; along with the pleasure always came self-disgust and guilt

But James didn't care about my silly feelings. As a third wave of orgasm rocked my body, I realised how foolish they had been and what I had been missing. I promised myself to stop being an unadventurous, frigid cow in future.

"One last chance Pam. Will you take my cock in your mouth?"

Instinctively I shook my head, then began to change my mind but it was too late; before I could repent and offer to suck my torturer's cock as he had ordered, I felt the hard, merciless teeth of the third clamp bite hard into the over-sensitised flesh of my engorged clitoris.

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!"

The bolt of pain that shot through my body was the sharpest, most agonising I had felt in my entire life. My whole body went stiff as the pain shot from my groin down to my toes and up through my chest into my brain where it felt as if it would force the top of my head clean off.

"OH MY GOD!" I screamed. "TAKE IT OFF! TAKE IT OFF! PLEASE TAKE IT OFF!"

"All in good time, little Pam. Once you've sucked my cock we can think about a little relief."

My body was bucking wildly against the cords that held it but they were far too strong and James far too expert at fastening them. Tears were running down my cheek with the pain but to my astonishment, along with the agony a huge, extraordinary and unexpected pulse of sexual arousal was surging through my body.

"Please!" I wailed. "It's too much! It hurts so much!! Please!"

James leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"They're not coming off until you've sucked my cock," he said softly.

I felt sick. I was in pain; my nipples and clitoris cruelly clamped. I was incredibly, unbelievably aroused. I had resisted enough. It was time to grow up and do what he wanted. I bunched my hands into fists beneath my back then slowly and nervously opened my mouth and waited.

I didn't have to wait long; the head of James' huge cock slipped smoothly but irresistibly between my teeth, forcing my lips apart wider than I had ever imagined and filling my whole mouth within seconds.

At first I tried to lick the huge, invading phallus with my tongue, feeling its massive smooth swollen end but James simply forced himself deeper, trapping my tongue beneath his thick shaft and pressing forward until its tip touched the back of my throat.

I gagged immediately, coughing in shock. James backed off a little and held himself still while I recovered my breath but it was clear his cock was going to remain resolutely in my mouth. I could smell his body; earthy and masculine with just a hint of scent above the unmistakeable aroma of a man's erect penis.

"That's a good girl," he said softly. "Now you're going to give me the best blow job you've ever given, right?"

I couldn't reply' James' huge cock was blocking my mouth. Then I felt a sudden sharp tug on the chain and yelped as both my nipples and my clitoris were jerked agonisingly by the clamps.

"Right Pam?" he asked again.

I nodded, wondering for a moment what I must look like, there on my knees with a man's cock thrust deep between my lips. But there was no alternative; if James wanted a blow job then that was exactly what I would have to give him, however nauseous it made me feel.

I shifted my head to get a better angle, took a deep breath... and began to lick and suck him for all I was worth, running my tongue up, down and around his shaft, dipping my head as I had seen girls do in the few porn films I had watched.

James pulled back a little, his fingers on my cheeks and I felt the rounded bulb of his head on my tongue. I licked it eagerly, feeling its smoothness, the tiny lips on its tip and the thick ridge at its base. I ran my tongue around that ridge and underneath his rounded end.

"Mmmm Pam! That's good. Very good for a beginner!"

For some reason this unexpected praise made me glow with pleasure despite the constant pain from my nipples and clit. Within a minute the nausea had gone and a feeling of excited arousal had replaced it in my belly despite the constant pain from the clamps.

I was giving a real man real oral sex and he was enjoying it. What was more, I was enjoying it too!

Me! Pam the mother of two was naked, on her knees in a strange bedroom and sucking the erect cock of a man she had met only a few hours ago!

Why had I refused to do it before? Why had it taken the pain and humiliation of having my sensitive places clamped to make me even try?

I felt James's warm body leaning over me, his cock moving deeper into my mouth; so deep I could no longer lick or suck. I felt his hands either side of my head then his body began to rock, the huge, thick cock sliding in and out of my mouth; first slowly and shallowly, then faster and deeper.

James was starting to fuck my face!

Although I knew the term, no-one had ever face-fucked me before; not even my husband when we were young. Surely I would asphyxiate; surely he would choke me to death with his monstrous shaft.

But even in my fear I could feel the clips biting hard into my nipples and clitoris. My teats were fast becoming numb as the flow of blood was helted but my tormented clit was still sending pulses of pure pain through my hips and upper thighs.

James' thrusts were growing faster and deeper, his hands firmly on my head. His smooth end began to hit the back of my throat with each powerful stroke. I coughed, gagging a little.

"It's okay," he hissed as he thrust. "Let it happen; you'll soon get used to it."

I wasn't sure I wanted to get used to it. I wasn't sure I wanted to choke on a man's cock, even a man as desirable as James was but even then the idea of using the Safe Word didn't even occur to me. I wouldn't have used it even if it had.

Again and again his cock hit the back of my throat; again and again I gagged but each time a little less than the last.

"Lean forward, Pam," he commanded, pulling my head towards him.

I bent over a little, feeling his hands lifting my chin. The thrusts of his cock into my throat grew a little deeper. He pulled me further, lifting my chin higher, straightening my windpipe.

"That's better," he said confidently.

I wanted to look up at him but I couldn't, all I could see was darkness but I could feel his lower belly and pubic hair as they moved back and forth in front of my face. I couldn't even see the shaft that was thrusting in and out of my mouth.

Suddenly his thrusts slowed and deepened. I choked again as James' cock was pressed hard against the very deepest part of my throat. I gagged a little but nowhere near as much as I should.

He pulled back, then forced himself forward again. I gagged again.

"That's good. Next time, try and swallow, Pam!"

James' voice was firm and commanding again. My mouth was bursting with his cock; I was struggling to breathe and to stop myself asphyxiating but still managed to shake my head defiantly.

"If you swallow, it will be okay," James's commanding voice slipped a little into reassurance. "I won't let you choke, I promise. Trust me!"

My mouth full of penis, all I could do was try and obey. As his cock advanced a third time I tried to ignore its size and swallow.

At first it was impossible. I tried again on his next thrust and finally I managed a light, delicate gulp.

"That's a good girl. You can do it," he said encouragingly, pulling his huge cock back.

My throat temporarily freed, I gasped for breath, James' cock still deep in my mouth. He thrust again and as his smooth head reached the back of my throat once more, I swallowed hard.

Reading the movement of my throat, James pressed himself at the pricise moment I swallowed.

For a second it felt as if I was going to choke completely but I steeled myself and quickly forced another little swallow straight away. It made me gag once more but the instinct quickly wore off. He pressed once more; I swallowed again, this time more confidently.

"One more time, Pam!"

Before I could recover, James pressed his cock deeper into my mouth and much more powerfully than before. I felt it's head tickling the back of my throat, the shaft irritating my tongue.

I swallowed one last time and to my amazement felt the end of his cock passing over the back of my tongue, between my tonsils and deep into my throat, blocking my breathing...

And then suddenly it was happening; for the first time in my life I was deep-throating a man's cock. My spinning head was gripped firmly in James' hands, holding my windpipe expertly straight while his erection slid back and forth over my tongue and deep into my throat.

To my astonishemnt, in this postion and once his mighty cock had finally reached its goal, the gag instinct just stopped. There he was, sliding forward and backwards without resistance, thrusting in and out of my face until his pubic hair was pressed against my nose and his sack rested against my chin.

I couldn't believe what was happening; what I was doing!

James began fucking my throat first slowly and shallowly, then as I became accustomed to the unfamiliar feeling, with a little more energy. My tongue was trapped under his shaft but I could still feel all its ridges and knobbles as it was thrust in and out of my open mouth.

His hands were on the sides of my face, holding my head firmly, tilting it upwards to keep my neck straight and open, preventing me pulling my face away. Amazed by my new ability, I offered no resistance. Not even the clamp biting into my clitoris could distract me from the face-fucking I was now receiving.

I felt like a slut but I loved it! I could feel my body becoming more and more aroused, my vagina weeping.

Why had I ever fought against this? Yes, it was brutal; yes, it was crude but at last I understood that letting go completely; surrendering yourself sexually to a lover was one of the most fundamental feminine acts.

James began to gasp and grunt, his sack slapping against my chin as he fucked my mouth hard. I could feel his body go tense and recognised the signs.

Was my new lover about to cum! Was it all about to end?

Please no! With his cock that far down my throat surely I would drown in semen! A bolt of fear passed through me and my hands clawed desperately at his hips to slow his thrusts.

But I needn't have worried; recognising both his own imminent orgasm and my state of fear, James slowed his thrusts to a halt and slowly slipped his still-erect cock from my mouth. I gasped for breath, inhaling a little of the precum that had filled my cheeks.

"You really are good, Pam," he smiled down on me as he wiped my sore lips with his fingers. "For a beginner, you're amazing!"

I glowed silently with pleasure. No man had ever praised my ability as a lover before; indeed few men had ever been in a position to assess my bedroom skills. My new lover's words made my chest swell with perverse pride but within seconds I became aware once again of the cruel presence of the clamps on my nipples and clitoris.

"Now stand up," he commanded.

My head was still dizzy from the fucking it had received and I needed James' steadying hand to help me to my feet. Once vertical I wobbled, leaning heavily against his stong body, feeling something slimy and gooey dribbling down my chin and onto my chest.

"You've done really well so far," he said quietly. "Lets; see what we can do to test your limits a little more."

More? Oh my God yes!

My head was still dizzy from the fucking it had received and I needed James' steadying hand to help me to my feet. Once vertical I wobbled, leaning heavily against his stong body, feeling something s;imy and gooey dribbling down my chin and onto my chest.

"You've done really well so far," he said quietly. "Lets; see what we can do to test your limits a little more."

With that, I felt his hands release me. A moment later his body moved quickly to my side, his leg moved behind my knees, there was a short, sharp push and I felt myself being deliberately overbalanced.

"OhhhHHH!" I cried out in shock.

Before I could react and in a single lightning-fast motion, James bowled me off my feet and I was lying on my back on the bed. My hands and arms were still pinioned behind my back, their awkward presence thrusting my hips and vulva crudely upwards.

Although in no way hurt, I was stunned at the speed and suddenness of the assault but before I make sense of it all, he had jumped onto the bed and was straddling my thighs. I could feel but not see his hands working on my ankles and could hear the ripping sound of Velcro being adjusted.

This was a little frightening but again I was far too disoriented even to think of using the Safe Word. I struggled weakly for a moment but to no avail; he was too strong and too confident. A moment later he was moving again; I felt something happening to the collars around my ankles. Then his weight was off my legs; the bed rocked and I could sense him moving towards my feet.

There was a sudden tug on my ankles. I tried to resist but it all happened too fast and a few seconds later my legs had been pulled wide apart, spreading my thighs. I pulled hard against my bonds but it was hopeless. All I could do was lie there helpless, my hands pinioned under my back forcing my hips upwards obscenely. My legs were spread wide, my high heeled feet tied to the bedposts leaving my naked vulva vulnerable, entirely exposed and thrust upwards by the bound arms behind my back.

My mind span with the speed it had all happened but before I could get a grip on what was happening, he had thrust his hand under my bottom lifted my hips bodily from the mattress and thrust something that felt like a very thick, very firm pillow under my skinny buttocks. When he lowered me back down I found that my hips were forced much higher, my body bent backwards over the whatever it was, held by the bonds around my ankles and the bound wrists beneath my back.

My hips groaned; the uncomfortable position forced my legs even further apart grotesquely exposing my vulva and parted thighs even more. I was dizzy with surprise. In what seemed like a few seconds I had gone from being an angry, fully clothed housewife to a naked, helpless, soon-to-be-abused victim.

But the pain was exciting rather than agonising. I was still scared but was clearly in the hands of an expert. My chest was heaving in fear and excitement. My teats were very numb now but the bolts of pain that still spread through my belly and thighs from my abused, still resisting clitoris made me wriggle and squirm against my bonds.

Then I heard James' voice not far from my ear.

"I'm going to fuck you now, Pam," he said calmly. "I might use a condom, I might not. You'll just have to guess. You should be on the pill anyway, if you're not well, that will become your problem."

There was a sharp tug on the chain that linked my tormenting clips. Bolts of pain shot through me from all three sore places, but especially from my abused clitoris. I winced and my heart raced. He tugged the chain a little harder. I gasped but again, now the first painful edge had numbed, the result was more arousing than it was painful.

"You really do enjoy a little clitoral discomfort, don't you?" my tormentor teased. "Let's see how it feels to have your cunt filled at the same time as your clit is crushed."

I felt him climb back onto the bed, felt the heat of his body between my spread legs. I blinked under the blindfold, my mind filled with a mix of fear, reluctance and sheer lust. Unless I called out the Safe Word, in a matter of seconds and for the first time since our marriage, a man other than my husband was going to put his erect penis inside me; into the private place that only my husband should ever know.

To my shame, in my aroused state it didn't even cross my mind to object. I wanted him to fuck me!

"The good news is that you're wet as a whore could be," he smiled, manoeuvring himself down the bed so his knees were between mine. "The bad news is that the clamps on your clit and nipples are going to stay put."

I breathed deeply. The pain in my numb nipples I could bear, but could I withstand the agony of having my clitoris clamped at the same time as my vagina was being penetrated? My head was spinning as James lowered his body close to mine, the heat from his chest and belly making my sensitised skin tingle.

"I'm going to stick my cock into you Pam; the cock you've just sucked like a whore. I'm going to stick it as deep into your cunt as it will comfortably go."

He stressed the word 'confortably'. I gulped and winced; he had used the 'C' word too. I had always hated it but at that moment it sent a thrill though me.

"It's a very big cock, Pam. It's going to feel like no other cock you're ever had. I'm going to stick it so deep into you that you think you can't take any more. I'm going to stretch you until you think my cock's going to tear your cunt apart. And when you really think you can't take any more, I'm going to force it even deeper into you and I won't stop until you've taken it all!"