Pam's Pain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my total surrender and willing compliance, James fucked me for as long as he wanted, in every position he wanted and used every part of my body that he wanted. I responded as awkwardly as an inexperienced housewife could respond but at that moment, in that room, there was nothing I would not do to make my first ever lover happy.

The feeling of his bare flesh within my unprotected body brought raw, lustful; almost feral sensations; emotions beyond any I had experienced or even imagined and with climaxes to match. When, exhausted, we reached orgasm - me for the last time, James for his first - it was almost simultaneous. As he ejaculated inside me and I felt his firm, masculine body filling my welcoming, unprotected feminine belly with his warm, sticky seed, I knew something in my life had changed forever.

Afterwards he deliberately marked me, sucking the skin of my neck between his teeth and into his mouth as if we were teens, leaving the beginnings of a large, dark 'hickey' just below collar level. There, he told me, it could be hidden from the world, or displayed as a souvenir of my first act of infidelity.

As with all the rest of my first infidelity, the choice was mine.

***

"Are you okay, Pam?"

My husband Paul turned his gaze from the windscreen and spoke quietly as we drove through the dark country lanes in the small hours of the morning from the chalet and back towards our home.

"I'm fine," I replied in what even I could tell was a slightly dreamy voice.

"Did you did enjoy the evening?"

"Mmmm," I replied absently, my mind still full of all that I had done and had been done to me over the past few hours.

"Was it all... as you wanted it to be?"

"Oh yes," I sighed.

Silence descended again as we sped through the darkness. I stared at the passing hedgerows, feeling a very different person from the girl who only hours earlier, had reluctantly gone into that restaurant to meet those strange, probably-perverted people my husband had met on some disreputable website.

I had left home a normal, faithful, outwardly conventional wife and mother-of-two with a confused attitude towards sex and a guilty preference for a little pain.

I was returning a fallen women; a slut; soiled, defiled, my body bearing outwardly the marks of my infidelity, my womb containing the sticky evidence of fornication, some of which was even then leaking into my panties.

My mind struggled with the weight of my sin and guilt, along with memories of unbelievable pleasure.

It had been a mistake to let James ejaculate inside me unprotected but I had been so confused, so dizzied by the heady mix of pain and orgasm that a rational decision had been beyond me. I was on the pill and was sure he was clean but I would have to watch out for that in future.

In future? Was I really imagining my next evening of swinging already?

I took a surreptitious glance to my right and gently rubbed the darkening patch on my neck. It was my first lover's mark; at that moment I felt proud to bear it. Even then I could tell it was going to be large and dark for some time, a constant reminder that for one night at least, I had belonged to another man.

Alongside me, looking outwardly as normal as I hoped I did myself was my husband. Was he going through the same torments as me? Was he feeling as lost and uncertain as his freshly unfaithful wife? After all, it had been his idea and, if my ears were to be believed, he had fallen into infidelity just as hard as I had.

I looked across at his strong, familiar face. He smiled back.

"I'm proud of you, Pam," he said, squeezing my right thigh with his left hand. "I hope you got what you needed tonight."

We had promised we would neither ask what the other had done nor volunteer anything about what we had done ourselves but it was clear my husband was fishing for information. Just as I had heard the sounds of him and Nicky having wild, passionate sex in the room next door, he couldn't have failed to hear the noises both James and I had made during our time together.

I fidgeted on the seat; my vulva was very sore from where the clamp had bit into my clitoris and of course from the energetic hammering my vagina had received from James' over-sized cock. I felt bruised inside too, my cervix had received a battering the like of which it had never known before, but it was a strangely good feeling.

A feeling that I knew I wanted to feel again and again!

What was less pleasant was the way the car's seat belt was making my tight top chafe against my sore, bruised teats. My ugly, useless bra had proved too painful on my nipples to be worn so was now in my handbag but my husband didn't seem to have noticed.

I was trying to hold the chest strap away from my body as inconspicuously as I could. It was clear Paul had at least noticed that and was desperately fighting back the urge to ask what James and I had done to cause this.

To my surprise, I found I simply wasn't interested in knowing how my husband had chosen to spend his own night of infidelity. I assumed from the noises coming through the thin walls that he and Nicky had enjoyed a prolonged period of energetic lovemaking but which positions they had chosen - or even which orifices - was more than I wanted to know.

I didn't want to talk aboujt my own evening with my husband either and I made a silent promise to keep my body hidden from him for a few days while my well-earned wounds healed. Meanwhile I had to take stock of what had happened.

I had been unfaithful for the first time.

I had been tied and helpless for the first time.

I had let my nipples and clitoris be clamped for the first time

I had given oral sex a stranger for the first time - had even performed my first ever deep-throat.

I had been fucked in positions I had never tried before.

I had enjoyed more and more intense orgasms than ever before.

I had let a stranger cum in my mouth and had even swallowed it.

Finally and most unwisely I had been crazed enough to let that same stranger inseminate me unprotected.

What had I become? After all that, I couldn't still be the same girl I had been only a few hours ago, could I? But my husband was talking.

"Sorry Paul. I was miles away," I smiled at his handsome face.

"I thought so," he smiled back. "I hope that's a good sign. I was asking whether... whether you enjoyed it enough to maybe do it again? When you're ready of course," he added hastily.

It had happened; the man who had persuaded me to do all this had finally asked the question that he had been desperate to ask. The answer was obvious but, hard as it was, I didn't respond straight away. Instead I paused and looked out of the window while I counted to twenty.

"Pam?"

"I'm not sure," I lied. "It depends. Did you like it enough to do it again? Did it bother you, knowing that I was doing... things too?"

"Well, it was tough knowing you were with someone," his lies were as bad as mine. I doubted he had given me a single thought once he had gained access to Nicky's panties. "But if it's okay with you, I wouldn't mind seeing them again."

I paused for another count of twenty.

"Pam?" his voice was a question but I waited a little longer before replying.

"Well if you're sure it's what you really want..." I said in as reluctant a tone as I could manage.

"That's great! Really great!"

My husband's voice was a mix of excited contentment mixed with relief as he settled back in the driving seat and concentrated on the darkness ahead. We drove through what remained of the night towards our home, our kids and the life we used to live but which I knew would never be quite the same again.

Feeling very tired, I settled back in my seat and tried to doze. It wasn't easy; my body was beginning to stiffen, my nipples were red and untouchable. There had already been small purple bruises around my clitoris when I reluctantly dressed; they must be bigger and darker now. My vagina was sore, over-stretched and over-used and I was becoming aware of something sticky leaking into my panties.

But I felt more alive than I had felt for many, many years; more attractive; more feminine, more free, more liberated and fulfilled than I had felt in my entire life before.

My first evening swinging hadn't been at all what I had expected but it had been amazing!

It was going to change my confidence, my marriage, my life, me!

I had become an unfaithful painslut and had loved every second of it!