Pam's Sexual Awakening Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam immediately texted back.

"Wow. That was actually a very convincing speech. Have you practiced that?"

Angela sent an emoji. This one had a halo above it.

"Anyway," texted Angela. "Think about it. I, for one, would definitely appreciate those 'interesting' photos you took last night. So if you need an outlet... someone to really appreciate you... you know where to find me."

Angela followed up with one last text.

"And don't worry, it's not cheating."

She attached an emoji. This one was winking.

Pam took a deep breath. This was a lot to take in. In many ways it felt natural and even comforting to have Angela express those things. Even if she was half way joking, Pam knew that Angela had a past, and was probably more sexually liberal than anyone she had ever met. Part of her thought it was nice to be "under her wing," so to speak. Angela was older, more experienced, and far less inhibited than Pam. More importantly, though, she clearly understood the importance of Pam's relationship with Jim and her children. Angela had no interest in tearing up a marriage or destroying a family. On the contrary. Angela saw Pam as a friend. For Angela, friends were at their best when they became friends with benefits, and that's what she wanted from Pam.

Pam, on the other hand, wasn't sure what she wanted, but she did know that this was intriguing. Sure, she considered what it would be like to be with another woman, but not since high school, and even then she wrote it off as something that wasn't going to happen. She knew she was "straight," by all accounts, and it wasn't in her nature to experiment or toy with any other types of thoughts.

Pam started to get sleepy. She checked to make sure the doors were locked and crawled into bed. She smiled.

The next morning, Pam woke up as fresh and excited as she could remember being. She beat her alarm, which was set for 5:00 AM, and felt wide awake. She made a pot of coffee and stood, looking out the kitchen window in one of her comfiest bath robes.

There were plenty of things to be happy about. It was spring, which meant the weather was warming up and she would not have to wear a coat to work. It was Wednesday, which meant that Helene was going to pick up the kids from school and take them for their weekly outing and spend-the-night with grandma. And on top of all that, there was the excitement about what happened the night before.

Pam is not and has never been much of a risk taker, so she did not have a long list of mischievous and borderline off-limits experiences to relate this to. On the one had, this was nothing. It was just girls being goofy. She and Angela were friends. It's not as if anything romantic was really going on.

On the other hand, though, there was something naughty about it. Pam, like many women, considered the idea of being with another woman when she was younger. She never acted on it, though. Quite the opposite. Pam grew up in a prudish environment, and very rarely strayed from the straight and narrow. So even when these thoughts came into her head, she naturally suppressed them and did not let them get out of hand.

But now, sipping coffee in her home, her children asleep, and on the heels of a fully unexpected exchange the night before, she allowed herself to entertain her feelings.

"If nothing else," she thought.

"It's ok that I was excited last night. It's not weird."

As she headed to the bathroom to take a shower, her thoughts kept plugging away.

"It's not like I'm gay," she thought.

"I'm with Jim. And I love Jim. I love men!"

She turned the water on and looked down the hall to make sure the kids were still asleep. She liked getting a shower in before they got up so she would be alert once they got out of bed.

"But that was really fun. And Angela is fun, and that's crazy! And she's really hot when she's like that."

Pam couldn't believe she was having this internal dialogue about someone who was so spiteful and rude to her for most of their working relationship.

Pam decided to go with the flow and not get hung up on defining everything.

"Yes. It was interesting," she thought. And she removed her robe and got into the shower.

Between the brief conversation with Kelly and the wild chat with Angela, Pam was more than alert to both how her body was feeling and how it looked. She stood in the shower and let the water cascade over her red hair, standing with her back to the water, something that she has done since she was a child.

She loved the way the water felt on the back of her head, and then on her back. When she raised her hands to pull her hair back, her arms brushed against the sides of her breasts, causing them to move ever so slightly, and it reminded her that Angela basically invited her over for sex the night before.

Quickly her mind jumped to the conversation with Kelly.

"A mom butt," she thought.

She dropped her hands back down to her sides and used her hands to lightly massage her sides and her hips. The water still pouring down her backside, she started moving her hands back, and gave her butt a little massage. She realized, of course, that she was exploring her own body in a way that she never had before. She was almost trying to imagine her body from someone else's perspective.

The rest of the shower was delightful. Pam continued touching different parts of her body, applying soap, rinsing, and then doing it again. She squeezed her own butt, ran her fingers on her tummy, rubbed her thighs, and massaged a soapy lather into her boobs. It was therapeutic, particularly in the moments that she conjured an image of Angela and her tight little body. This, coupled with the deep trust that developed literally overnight, warmed Pam's heart.

...

After dropping off the kids at school, Pam drove towards the office and wondered if things would be weird at all with Angela. She played through all the possible awkward possibilities in her head. Maybe Angela would say sorry, because she was so drunk and now so embarrassed. Maybe someone else in the office somehow already knew about the exchange. Maybe Angela was actually as crazy as she used to be, and would act like it never happened. All those possibilities were irrational and Pam knew it. She knew she just needed to see Angela and have a semi-normal conversation with her to cut through her anxiety. This was just a new experience, and a little bit or normality would assure her that everything was fine and normal.

Still, Pam dressed for the occasion. Her light blue blouse fit snuggly, and she decided today would be a good day to debut a new skirt. It was black, narrow, and fell just above her knees. She didn't need to wear any tights today, and she topped the outfit off with a pair of sophisticated black heals.

Pam's heart skipped a beat as she pulled into the parking lot at Dunder-Mifflin just in time to see Angela getting out of her car. When Angela looked up to see Pam pulling in, she offered a warm smile, and waved. Pam parked, got out of the car, and walked toward Angela, who was waiting for her.

"Hi," said Pam sweetly.

Angela's smile was bright.

"Well hello," she said. "You look nice."

Pam blushed and looked down toward her feet, then back up at Angela.

"Well, you know, first warm day of the year. I guess you have to show out."

Angela replied somewhat sarcastically, "If I didn't know any better I'd think you were trying to impress someone. But Jim's still out of town, isn't he?"

This was just what Pam needed. It was clear that whatever little off-limits thing between the two was still on, but this little comment indicated to Pam that it was secret, playful, and fun. The two could just carry on in their normal day-to-day at work, but now with the bonus of a little spice, and a little unknown.

"He is," said Pam. "He is." Pam smiled shyly and the two walked into work.

...

For the most part, the rest of the day played out like any ordinary day. Pam sat at her desk, answered emails, made lists of things the office needed. As office administrator, part of her job was to keep an eye out for office supply levels and order them accordingly. It was mundane, but she found the consistency of the tasks somewhat fulfilling. There was something about making lists and checking off multiple things each day as she completed them.

Early in the afternoon she decided to go get a cup of coffee at a local shop. On her way out of the building, she had to wait for the elevator. Nine times out of ten, Pam took the stairs. She saw it as one little way that she can be proactive about her health. It was only a couple of flights, but she envisioned those steps toning up her legs and butt.

Today, though, she noticed someone out in the hall waiting for the elevator. It was one of Bob Vance Refrigeration's warehouse employees. He was a bit of an oaf, and reminded her a lot of Roy, her ex fiancée. It wasn't that she was attracted to him or even interested in him, but part of Pam simply wanted to strut her stuff. She knew that she looked good today. She even took time to put on a little makeup and fix her hair. She liked wearing it down over her shoulders, and parting her bangs.

When she stepped out into the hallway, the warehouse man immediately noticed her. He caught himself, though, and as quickly as he looked at Pam he looked away, pretending like he was uninterested.

Pam wasn't buying this for a second. She walked toward him and stood a few feet away from him, pretending to scroll through her phone. Out of the side of her eye, she saw him look up once again. He was definitely hiding it, pretending to gaze at the hallway plant near Pam. But with the guise of her phone, Pam was able to see where he was really looking. His eyes were indecisive, switching back and fourth between her legs and her chest.

The dinging of the elevator broke the quiet tension. Pam waited for him to board the elevator and then walked in behind him. The man pressed the lobby button as Pam stood behind him. She wanted to keep playing. Just a second later, she made her move, stepping to the side of the man, pretending to be in a hurry, and reaching for the "door close" button, allowing her chest to press against his arm.

"Sorry, I'm just late for a meeting," she said.

The man couldn't gather. He stuttered a bit, and then tried to play it cool.

"Nope, uh. I mean not a problem...at all. No problem," he said.

The two got off the elevator in the lobby, and the warehouse man motioned to Pam that she should have the right of way getting off. Pam took the cue, gave a quaint smile, and started walking. She knew he was watching her leave, and her walk reflected it. Her steps were short, confident, and a little shorter than her usual stride. She let her big butt sway from side to side, and enjoyed every second of knowing that Bob Vance's warehouse guy was practically drooling for her.

...

It was nearly five o'clock, and the office was almost empty. Several of the salesmen were in an off site meeting, and various others left the office a few minutes later to avoid traffic. Pam wrapped up her work about an hour ago, and was filling out her day reading celebrity gossip and watching videos on YouTube.

There was a news story about a female celebrity who was recently spotted kissing another female celebrity at a night club in Los Angeles. The irony caused Pam to chuckle to herself. Just before closing her Facebook page, she saw a new notification. Donna Mitchell updated her relationship status to "it's complicated." Angela had to see this.

Pam laughed and shot up out of her chair. She walked over to Angela, and, still laughing, said, "You have to get on Facebook and look at Donna's update."

Angela immediately started navigating her browser, and Pam stood behind her, bending over to get a better view of Angela's computer.

Angela said, "What is she thinking?"

Pam laughed and leaned closer, her head now just next to Angela's. She put her hand on Angela's arm and squeezed it, laughing hysterically.

Not only had Donna changed her status, but she also made her profile picture a very scandalous photo of her and yet another new boyfriend.

As Angela kept clicking around on Donna's profile, laughing and digging for more gossip, she noticed that Pam's chest was grazing her shoulder. She cocked her head just a little bit, almost as if to show Pam that she was still laughing. For a short moment, the two were face to face, smiling, and Pam still had a hand on Angela's arm, her chest draped over Angela's small frame.

Pam took a breath, and her eyes glazed over.

Angela paused, her mouth just a few inches from Pam's. Neither of them moved a muscle for what seemed like 10 seconds. They both stopped laughing, but held sweet smiles and looked in each others eyes. And just as Pam started to break eye contact and say something, Angela moved her head an inch and a half forward, and landed a soft kiss on Pam's bottom lip. It was one of the gentlest and smallest kisses that Pam could remember. It was almost friendly, like a dog licking its owners face when they come home. It felt like Angela's kiss was saying, "hello. I'm right here. Just saying hi." It warmed Pam's heart and stirred her emotions, but before she could react, Angela had already begun standing up and collecting her things. Pam just stood there for a moment, quickly coming out of the haze that the moment put her in. She paused, and then walked to her desk and started to collect her things.

"See you tomorrow," said Angela.

Pam looked somewhat longingly at Angela. It felt like Angela was in charge. She was certainly opening Pam up to some new adventures, and she didn't seem to be hesitating at all. This drove Pam a little wild. She liked deferring to a little authority in her relationships, and she wondered how far Angela would take things.

On the drive home, Pam couldn't believe what just happened. She felt something, much like adrenaline, rush through her body. For a moment she felt guilty.

"Did I just cheat on Jim?" she thought.

Her legs were shaky as she drove. No matter what feelings flowed through her mind -- guilt, excitement, joy, nervousness, bewilderment -- one thought held strong, continuously blanketing the others... Pam felt naughty, and naughty felt good.

She raced home like someone was meeting her there. For some reason, Pam thought that being home would protect her from the whirlwind of emotions. And in a way it did. When she arrived, put her things away, and took a deep breath, all seemed fine. Pam even smiled a bit and shook her head, shyly playing the kiss back through her head.

That kiss froze Pam in her tracks. It caught her off guard. It was perfectly timed and perfectly executed. Pam stood for a moment, playing it back several times before getting interrupted the vibration of her phone on the counter.

It was a text from Jim.

"Hey! How's everything there?"

Pam exhaled. Her cheeks were pink and she felt a little flustered. She considered the fact that she was married to Jim earlier that day, but hearing from him made everything a bit more real.

Pam responded.

"Hey! Not bad. Just got home from work. Kids are with Grandma. How are u?"

Jim was typing, and Pam felt a surge of guilt. She just wanted this conversation to be over. She had not had time to process yet.

"Any good movies on tonight? Ha. I mean, you should take advantage of this somehow, right? Empty house... No responsibilities..."

Pam was quick to respond. "Ya. You know me. Maybe I'll go Scranton's hottest night club."

"Well, don't go TOO hard, Beelsy," said Jim. He immediately followed up with another text.

"Anyway, it looks like I'm going to be gone another week. We are SO close to closing this deal, and they need me to put in the ground work here a bit longer. Is that still ok?"

Jim being gone for extended amounts of time was always a possibility. The two agreed that it was best, especially given the financial upside if Jim was able to close a couple of these deals.

"Ya! No prob! Ok, there actually is a movie I really want to watch and I'm going to do that now. Keep your phone near you!"

"Love you," Jim responded.

Pam replied with a smiley face.

And with that, Pam felt resolve wash over her like a warm blanket. Her marriage was fine, and she loved Jim, but honestly what Jim didn't know wouldn't hurt him. And besides, it's not as if she was running around with another man. She wasn't running around at all! She simply had this one friend, a mature friend, in fact. A co-worker! A mature, co-worker friend, and that was it. Girls kissing girls is not cheating. It's just a well deserved excurses from what has up to this point been a remarkably boring and straightforward life.

The kiss played back in Pam's head again. It was driving her crazy.

She walked upstairs and went to the bedroom. It was nearly dusk, and the evening sun cut through the blinds in the room to give it a rich orange hue. She felt cozy in here. She took three or four steps toward the bed and started to unzip her skirt in the back, letting it fall to the ground. Her heavy bottom protruded from the sides of her grey lace underwear. The skirt slipping down her legs had the effect of letting her butt breath. It almost expanded in the free air.

Immediately after, she started unbuttoning her blouse. She stretched her arms behind her to remove it. As she stood at the end of the bed, she looked at herself in the mirror once again. This time, she wore a dark grey bra, matching dark grey panties, and her black high heals. She posed for a moment, and started taking off her shoes. The rug in her bedroom felt comforting on her bare feet.

Down to just her underwear, Pam laid down on her bed and exhaled. She had to blow off some steam. As she reached her right hand down her stomach, she started to think about the kiss again. The thought of Angela's mouth so delicately making contact with her bottom lip gave her chills. She bit her lip and her hand moved to her crotch, and she started rubbing herself above her panties.

Now, with her eyes closed and the heat of the sunset pouring into the room, Pam could set her mind free.

She thought about kissing Angela more deeply, and thought about what her tongue felt like. She thought about sitting on her couch, completely naked, and letting Angela straddle her and kissing like that for a while. She thought about holding Angela's tiny waist, turning her around, and letting her wiggle her toned butt right on top of her crotch. She thought about laying Angela down on the bed, getting on top of her, and smothering her little body.

By now Pam's hand was underneath her panties and she was caressing her lips, which were sensitive and wet. Pam let out a little moan and her imagination kept on.

She thought about Angela licking between her legs, kissing the insides of her thighs, and looking up with her big eyes, smiling while she did it. She thought about Angela's little hands trying to squeeze her big boobs, and thought about laying on her stomach while Angela massaged her butt and the backs of her legs.

Pam's legs started to tense up. She was massaging her clitoris vigorously. With her left hand she started squeezing her left breast, something she loved to do when she was about to cum. When she finally climaxed, she was picturing herself sitting on Angela's chest, playing with herself right in front of Angela's sweet face. She had a vision of her juices on Angela's chest, and Angela smiling and talking to her, encouraging her to get herself off.

What a heavenly climax. Pam had never felt anything like that. It was not that she had never climaxed, but there was something different about this one. Pam sat up and looked at her phone. She had a text from Angela.