Pam's Sexual Awakening Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hope that was not too crazy," she said.

At first Pam, in her slight disorientation, thought she was referring to the orgasm she just had. Oh yea, she thought. The kiss.

Pam collected herself and sent a text back.

"Well it definitely was crazy! But I think I'm ok with it."

She wanted to tell Angela about her fantasy, but she did not want to come across too strong. After all, she was experiencing something exciting and wonderful. She didn't want to do anything to jeopardize this. She didn't want to one day regret not wringing every single ounce of goodness out of this.

For now, there were a few things on Pam's mind. First, Jim would be back in a week. She wondered how many nights between now and then that Helene could watch the kids, and what excuses she would need to give her to do so. Second, she wanted to schedule a little date with Angela. For now, though, all she had to do was sleep.