All Comments on 'Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 02'

by majicman21

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hurry up with part 3!

Excellent so far!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
for the future

in the future if you up to it i think i would be interesting to see tanya bottom to john one time in thanks for him sharing his wife without resentment. But that is just my own fetish the story is still great.

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoalmost 8 years ago
Absolutely love it

Hands down the hottest shemale/female story I've ever read. Took me like 5 or 6 tries to 'get through' these 2 chapters. Really looking forward to see the rest of their weekend, and how you plan on continuing the story in general. Whether you involve other housewives, the bartender again, the husband, or if you'll just continue the focus on just Pam and Tanya, I'm sure it'll be great. I disagree with the previous anon though about Tanya being a bottom for John. First of all, she's obviously a complete top, and her being submissive in anyway would probably bring down the story, and second of all she seems more like she's only attracted to women. Not sure, I'm just reading between the lines - could be wrong though. If anything Tanya would just share Pam with John, and Pam would get to experience her first dp.

I'm curious though if things will go anywhere serious with Tanya and Pam. They both seem like they're having the best sex of their lives (at least Pam), and they already seem almost best friends outside of that. Pam obviously still loves John, but maybe if he'd die in some car crash or something it would leave it open for Pam and Tanya to start a real relationship? Otherwise, would she just remain as a 'friend of the family'? Or would John maybe fall for someone else he has fun with on the side and divorce?

I just personally would love it if Pam and Tanya could end up together somehow in a real sense in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Erotic hot

I love my wife to have Tanya's big black cock on her hot pussy,

I am the same man I write the 3 other comments

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermajicman21@majicman21
1313 Followers
Was once just a guy who liked to write...I still like to write but now also like to chat. Whether it's friendly conversation or witty banter or something steamier, I'm down for whatever, be it with women, men, or anything in between and beyond. Demisexual so sometimes it takes...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES