Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,307 Followers

Pam moaned in affirmative. It was muffled by the thick length of flesh crammed down her throat.

Tanya pulled back, giving Pam a great view of her ebony shaft, gleaming with saliva. That view was short-lived, as that shaft plunged back into her mouth. Tanya pulled back again, giving Pam more inches to gaze at, before thrusting back inside, her balls slapping against Pam's chin.

Another breeze tickled them both as Tanya used Pam's mouth. Her pace was steady, letting Pam get used to having her throat ravaged again by a thick, meaty prick. The concrete was cold and hard on her knees, but Tanya's shaft was all she cared about. It was in fact the reason she was on her knees, to better please it. That shaft gave her so much pleasure; she felt she owed pleasure back to it.

Pam's fingers played still at her slit, one daring digit sliding up to her clit, brushing along the nub, making Pam suck feverishly at that mass of meat in her gullet. Her saliva ran down her lips and chin, sticking to her skin, dripping down to the concrete. Tanya's balls collected that slick spit with every thwack against Pam's chin, and the next impact slathered more of it along Pam's flesh.

"Looks like we have an audience," Tanya commented suddenly.

Pam panicked briefly, her mind flashing to the identity of the onlooker.

Do they know me? Would they recognize me?

"Don't worry, babe," came Tanya's purr, "it's the bartender."

Pam immediately relaxed. She had never seen the bartender before today, and most likely would never see her again unless she came back to the Half-Empty.

That's not likely to happen.

"Do you like what you see?" Tanya asked.

"Yes," came a soft, husky voice.

"Come here," Tanya commanded. Pam moaned, aware that the dominant tone was not for her, but turned on all the same.

Footsteps sounded close to them. A few moments later, the bartender came into Pam's view. She stood next to Tanya, gazing down at Pam and her slutty situation.

"What's your name?" Tanya asked, still casually pumping her cock into Pam's gullet.

"Alex," the bartender said, eyes wide at the sight of the two women.

"I'm Tanya, and this is Pam."

Alex just gazed, as if numb to what she was seeing.

"Never seen a shemale before?"

Alex shook her head. "No," she whispered. Her hand drifted down to her shorts, but stilled there.

"I'll bet you want this cock," Tanya proclaimed, smug smile crossing her lips.

Alex nodded. "Yes."

"You can have some, but only if Pam wants to share."

With that, Tanya pulled her cock from its temporary sheath. She looked from Alex to Pam.

"What do you say, slut? Want to share?"

Alex had bit her lip at the word 'slut'. Pam saw the desire in her eyes and recognized it. This girl had seen Pam being used and wanted the same.

I can't keep that from her.

"Of course," she said.

Tanya smiled. "Get on your knees," she ordered Alex, who swiftly complied.

Now the housewife was accompanied by the bartender. Pam glanced at her, taking quick stock of her curves, the swell of her breasts, the way her shorts clung to her hips and ass. A strip of pale flesh was revealed in between her shirt and shorts.

"Open your mouth," Tanya commanded Alex. Again, Alex complied quickly.

Tanya's cock was quickly sheathed in Alex, who proved to be orally talented as she swallowed inch after inch. Her fingers darted to the zipper of her shorts, and they pushed inside once she slid it down. She moaned around that fat prick, Pam briefly jealous despite her desire to share. But there was more than enough of Tanya to go around.

Pam and Tanya had the same idea. Pam's eyes zeroed in on her target, just as Tanya's commanding voice cut through the silence.

"Suck my balls," she ordered Pam.

Pam was already on the move, and she eagerly closed her lips around a testicle. As Tanya began to use Alex's mouth, Pam enjoyed the taste of Tanya's musk. Wet sucking sounds filled the alley from both Alex and Pam. One was being used like a hole for cock, the other obediently laving at Tanya's cum-laden testicles. Pam switched back and forth, lapping and licking, listening to Alex's sluttish moans, realizing that she herself had recently sounded just like that. Her fingers matched Alex's, rubbing along her slit, teasing her aroused clit.

"Switch," Tanya ordered. They obeyed, Alex giving Pam a quick, thankful smile before descending to Tanya's balls. Pam watched her worship those delicious orbs for a second before turning to open her mouth for Tanya's use. That thick cock slipped along her tongue, driving deep into her throat.

Tanya started up a rhythm, smoothly pumping her shaft in between Pam's lips, grunting as she looked down at the housewife obediently taking her cock. Wet sucking sounds came from just below Pam; when she glanced down, she could see the side of Alex's head as the bartender suckled lustily at Tanya's balls.

Her eyes traveled back up to Tanya, who was smiling, running a hand through Pam's hair again. The smooth strokes of her cock made Pam gurgle and groan, her tongue going wild, doing its best to taste every inch of Tanya's rock-hard flesh. Her fingers were driving up her pleasure, making her body quiver in anticipation of another climax. She trapped her clit in between two fingers and tweaked it; the act made her groan louder onto Tanya's cock, which made Tanya grit her teeth.

"Do that again, slut," she ordered. Pam did not have to fake a moan.

"Switch again," Tanya commanded. Alex came off Tanya's balls, saliva dripping from her chin. Pam watched as Tanya's prick left her mouth; she watched Alex swallow every inch of it again before she went down to Tanya's balls and sucked, bathing the orbs in her spit.

Her orgasm hit her quickly; Pam whimpered with a mouthful of heavy testicles, marveling at how warm and full they felt. Quivers broke out along her body, from head to toe, her cunt clutching at her fingers.

Tanya chuckled. "You came again, huh?" she teased.

"Mmm-hmm," Pam said, lapping greedily, loving the taste of Tanya that dominated her taste buds. Her fingers went quickly back to work inside her panties.

"Slut," Tanya teased, making Pam moan again.

She let Pam gorge on her balls for a few more moments, but then she dragged her off them.

Pam mewled in disappointment, but Tanya smiled at her.

"Don't worry, I just didn't want you to get hurt."

"What do you mean?"

Tanya kept smiling; her eyes flickered down to Alex, who was busy sucking loudly and lewdly at the shaft buried in her gullet.

"I'm gonna fuck her face. Wouldn't want you to get in the way of that."

Pam frowned. "But that sounds like fun."

Tanya laughed. "Yeah, it does, but I want you to stay put for now. Okay?"

Pam nodded, biting her lip. "Okay."

Tanya smiled. "Good."

Her fingers sped up as she watched Tanya start to up her pace. She began to use Alex's mouth, much in the same way she had used Pam's before. The bartender stayed on her knees, fingers working steadily in her shorts, her lips stretched wide around thick cock. She moaned and spluttered at the oral treatment, her eyes staring up at the woman ravaging her mouth.

Just watching the action was getting Pam very hot, watching as another slut took Tanya's cock.

This is probably what I look like taking Tanya's cock. Only Alex is younger.

Tanya grunted, her hips flying back and forth. Her balls slapped roughly at Alex's chin, leaving smears of saliva. She hunched over as she kept going, fucking hard, sweat rolling down her face. All Alex did was moan and masturbate as her mouth was made into a hole for Tanya's pleasure.

This is not the first time she's been in this position.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," Tanya growled. Pam whimpered, wanting that load so terribly, but knowing that she should be nice enough to share it with Alex.

Tanya had other ideas, however.

Her hand darted out to drag Pam over in front of her, the slutty housewife groaning at the action. At the same time, Tanya pulled out, leaving the bartender a gasping mess. She took her cock in a hand, and aimed it at Pam's face.

"I want your cum," Alex whined, sidling up to Pam, pressing herself against her. Pam was focused on that cock in front of her. She licked her lips as she watched Tanya jerk herself to a finish.

"You're not my slut," Tanya told her. "Pam is, and that's why she gets my cum."

Pam moaned.

Alex pouted. "Please, Tanya, please," she whimpered.

"If you want my cum so bad..." Tanya growled, her hand flying up and down the shaft, aimed right at Pam.

A few seconds later, the first spurt burst out onto Pam's forehead. She moaned, her fingers teasing again at her clit, her orgasm so close. More spurts followed as Tanya blew her load all over Pam's upturned face, marking the housewife with her thick, hot seed. It practically sizzled on her flesh, splattering onto her cheeks, spurting against her nose, sliding and dripping all over, leaving her face a cum-painted mess. Pam came in the midst of the storm of spunk, her orgasmic juices sticking to her fingers. Her moans resulted in a few spurts splashing against her tongue, making her shiver, her climax pulsing higher at the taste of that sweet cream. Tanya moved forward and pressed the head of her cock against Pam's cheek. One last spurt dribbled out onto her chin, joining the rest of her load on Pam's face. Tanya stepped back, taking a long, admiring look at Pam, now with a load of warm, potent seed coating her pretty features.

"...then lick it off my slut's face," Pam heard Tanya finish. "But only if she says you can."

Pam felt Alex press against her side, panting with desire.

"Please?" came her whine. "Please let me have some of her cum?"

Part of Pam felt like a mom in the situation, dealing with a girl who wanted something badly. This time it was not a snack, or a puppy, or an extra hour before bedtime. It was a heaping helping of thick, warm semen. She felt like laughing at the incongruity.

"Of course," she said, smiling. Just as before, she was not about to deny Alex the pleasure she herself had experienced.

Alex practically squealed with delight, quickly pouncing. She licked up the side of Pam's cheek, dragging her tongue through the mess of spunk, lapping the rich strands up, moaning at the taste. Pam shivered as one of Alex's hands cradled her neck, to position her face to better clean up the creamy semen. The other hand worked still in Alex's shorts.

Tanya smiled down at Pam. Pam smiled back, feeling that warm tongue slide eagerly along her skin.

"How does it taste?" Tanya asked.

"So good," Alex moaned. She made her way down Pam's face, leaving little kisses along her cum-slicked lips, reaching the other cheek, gorging on that new expanse of gooey seed. Soft moans spilled from her as she eagerly cleaned Pam's face off. Pam squirmed, reaching out and running her hand along Alex's side. The bartender pressed herself against Pam in response, enjoying how Pam stroked the strip of bare flesh between shorts and top. Alex was curvier than Pam, her skin softer and fuller. Pam took time to explore those curves.

Alex continued her journey, sliding up to Pam's forehead. The viscous cum sticking to her skin quickly fell prey to the younger woman's hunger.

"She really does like my cum," Tanya said. Pam giggled, running a hand up to squeeze Alex's breast. The other woman moaned happily at that touch, taking hold of Pam's hand, guiding it along her chest, to the other breast. Pam stroked, squeezed, sampled that round globe, testing its heft.

Pam snuck a glance up to Tanya. The shemale was leaning against the wall, having long since pulled her pants back up. Her arms were crossed over her chest, her eyes twinkling with delight at the tableau in front of her. She winked at Pam.

"Fuck, her cum tastes so good," Alex whimpered, nuzzling herself against Pam as she kept cleaning off her face. She was scooping up errant spots of cum on Pam's nose, lips, and chin, leaving more affectionate, dainty kisses to boot.

"Bet it tastes better off her face," Tanya commented, grinning.

Alex's hand worked faster in her shorts, stuttering breaths coming faster as she finished cleaning up Pam's face. She gasped suddenly, the gasp turning into soft whimpers. Her curvy frame pressed harder against Pam's slimmer one, the two women entangled as Alex came, her orgasm fueled by her fingers and the taste of Tanya's seed.

Pam let the younger woman shiver against her for a few long moments. Her hot breath brushed along Pam's skin as she recovered.

"Let's go back inside," Tanya said, holding out a hand to help Pam up to her feet. She took it, and once standing, pulled her dress back down. Alex stood alongside her, slightly shaky on her feet, and followed the two of them back inside.

Tanya and Pam took their seats again at the bar, spending some more time chatting. Every so often, Alex would come over, either to refill their drinks or for other business down at their end of the bar. Whenever she did, she would blush and bite her lip. She seemed taken with the two women.

*****

The streets of Pam's neighborhood were empty, the suburban population asleep, or at least inside their houses. Everything looked idyllic and normal, even at night. That fact made Pam feel like she was doing something incredibly illicit, taking Tanya home at night, with none of her neighbors knowing that she would spend the weekend as a submissive slut to this beautiful woman.

Muggy summer air assaulted the two women as they went from car to house. Once inside, Pam turned the central air on, taking a moment to enjoy the sudden breeze emanating from nearby vents.

"Want the grand tour?" Pam asked Tanya.

"Of course," Tanya said, smiling, "as long as it ends in the bedroom."

Pam smiled back, and set off, leading the other woman along. There were many things in her life that she was proud of; this house was one of them, well-kept and decorated as it was. Given that they were in the living room, the tour started there, with Pam showing off baby pictures from the mantle and college graduation diplomas hung on the walls.

Next came the dining room, elegantly outfitted with a mahogany table and chairs. One of John's best friends, in fact one of the friends he was spending the weekend with, dabbled in carpentry, and had given it to the couple as a wedding gift. Pam could not help but regale Tanya of the time two of her children had gotten into a food fight. It had been very hard to get angry when one child had a face clumped with mashed potatoes, and the other smeared with gravy.

The kitchen was next; Pam considered it her sanctum. She was the primary cook in the family, unless it involved grilling, which John lay claim to as his domain. Not only did she cook for her family, but also for her own enjoyment. Some people found cooking to be a stress, but Pam loved to try out new recipes or just go back to old favorites. The only part of cooking she did not like was washing dishes, but John was always perfectly willing to help in that regard.

God, I love that man.

The following stop of Pam's tour was the lounge, which was John's sanctum, as it contained the TV he used to watch sports, as well as his vintage vinyl collection and record player.

After that, Pam briefly showed off the backyard, complete with deck and in-ground swimming pool. With the first floor portion done, the two women headed upstairs.

Pam showed off her kids' rooms, and then came the last stop.

"You've got a beautiful home," Tanya said, almost wistfully, sitting on the edge of Pam and John's king-size bed.

"Thank you," Pam answered, blushing. She came over to Tanya, who quickly dragged her into her lap. Their lips met in a kiss, one that quickly grew heated and passionate. Tanya fell back onto the bed, her hands running up Pam's dress, finding her panties. She growled lustfully into the kiss as she tore them down and off, stroking at the dripping slit now vulnerable to her. It was leaking globs of that recently deposited load.

Pam practically ripped her dress off, and followed that up by a hurried un-hooking and discarding of her bra. She was suddenly naked on top of Tanya, and she swooned as the truth of the situation hit her. They had time and privacy.

This is going to be a fun weekend.

majicman21
majicman21
1,307 Followers
12