All Comments on 'Pandemic Pt. 03 Ch. 11-14'

by observer888

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Damn. A good story well told.I hate to see it end.

Thank you.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 7 years ago
Great writing. Excellent story

Thx for sharing. Characters were excellent. Story drew you into their world. Thx again.

Please keep writting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well written tale that draws you in !

Fabulous read. Great buildup, believable characters and superbly written. You have a real talent!

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 7 years ago
Incredibly well done story!

Survival of the human spirit at its best!

observer888observer888almost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for your comments and encouragement! Much appreciated

SnigelsmedSnigelsmedover 6 years ago
Clap. Clap. Clap Clap. Applouse!

I wish this formula of high quality, driven, non-rushed storyline combined with non-censored sex scenes were more common in mainstream publications. They are few and hard to find. Even here on lit.

Know that I liked this alot. But just positive feedback can be less than helpfull.

A bit repetetive and maybe boring sex scenes after a while. Skimmed the last ones. (it could be that I found the story more compelling, wanting to get to the end and know if they are all alone or not faster). The romance in poly stories are hard to get right, the relationships felt a bit shallow, was there a favorite? Was there even a significance betwene the MC and his wife? It didn't really feel like it. Just some demands on him early on. Then they all were equal friends with benefits.

The feels at the end was very feel. Good job for that. Good job overall!

Tried to make this spoilerfree, hope it wasn't just a heap of useless drabble.

Thanks for sharing! :)

observer888observer888over 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks very much for the comments

Thanks very much for the kind comments and the analysis. Yes I agree. The one who left the group right at the end developed most through the story and was a favorite. In writing it I was reacting against stories where every new character wants to cause harm and I was not wanting overly macho heros. However if I was writing it again, then yes introducing more relationship tension would be interesting. An additional character who he was particularly drawn to, but who was more challenging for everyone to live with, would be interesting. And absolutely agree, may there be more sexual characters in mainstream dystopian and fantasy books!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
First-Rate

I was looking for a good science fiction piece and stumbled across yours. How fortunate. I was enthralled with the plot, pace, and character development. Just first-rate. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I ENJOYED IT

Entertaining.

Is there anything left to say after all(!) positive/praising comments?

The sex scenes seemed to naturally occur as the story progressed, as opposed to feeling like something blatantly added to have sex.

For me, the Australian setting -- with a slight touch of New Zealand --

gave it an exotic appeal.

I'll admit to scanning/skipping through menus

and some of the building descriptions.

๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ

Paul in Oklahoma (USA)a

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

From the viewpoint of 2022, this seems eerily prescient, with New Zealand mostly keeping it out, and Australia mostly failing.

cindyp1976cindyp1976almost 2 years ago

really liked this story but was a little sad that it was Eliza that died

observer888observer888almost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you very much. And yes I was sad too. I liked all the characters (although I agree with the comment that it would have had more drama if there were a couple of less nice/more difficult characters) but Eliza was most special to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A very good story.

Scarily similar to what might have been!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Stumbled upon this marvelous story....very thoughtfull & minutely detailed...even if we discount the sex angle, it still is a very comprehensive story...hope to find more of such "survival / community building" stories...much thank to the author for his story-weaving skills

FseriesFseries2 months ago

Well that was sad.

No news about Tomโ€™s group? Did they take over the homestead?

Like many other survival stories, there were long winded explanations about daily life, which werenโ€™t bad, only to have the story curtail in a quick paragraph and a half. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous