Pandemic Pt. 03 Ch. 11-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael closed his eyes as Tiffany sucked him, curling her tongue around him and pulling with her lips. He gave up trying to make sense of anything.

"Ohhh" he sighed, legs apart.

Linda had placed Peter down on the sofa and leant over to watch, lightly holding his balls. She avidly stared at the scene, her expression both surprised and curious. Her left breast exposed, swollen, with nipple erect and a trace of milk. Ellen sat next to her with Wendy, vaguely away of something going on.

"That's enough Tiffany." Maddy gently moved her head away. "Linda please pull his shorts all the way down."

Linda complied, pushing Michael's shorts down to his ankles. His erect glistening cock sprang up and she squeezed it.

Maddy bent her legs, squatting down over Michael's lap. She ran her fingers over his chest.

"Put him inside me Linda ... please."

He watched as Linda inserted his cock into Maddy. Maddy started to raise and lower herself slowly. Pressing firmly against his hips and lifting herself, back arched.

I rubbed Karen's and Eliza's clits as I watched, Karen already wet and Eliza becoming so with the massaging of my fingertips. I pulled their pants to their knees. Annelise kneeled on the sofa beside Eliza, raising herself to get a better look. I playfully gave Annelise's buttock a squeeze then returned my fingers to Eliza's clit.

Maddy drew Michael's hands to her breasts.

"Squeeze my breasts and nipples."

My own cock was rock hard in Karen's caressing, squeezing hand as I watched Maddy's naked backside and flank as she raised and lowered herself. Faster now she was losing herself, no longer thinking of dominating but entirely consumed with seeking internal pleasure from his cock.

Karen was naked now, Annelise's breast in her mouth as the blonde pushed two fingers into Karen.

Tiffany looked around realising she was missing out, she watched Michael and Maddy, then Karen and Annelise, then Eliza as I pleasured her. Eliza motioned with her hand for her to come over.

Tiffany knelt in front of the sofa and Eliza poked one finger inside her soaked vagina. Tiffany barely noticed as she thrust forward and back.

"More?" Tiffany pleaded.

Eliza inserted her three central fingers pushed together as I watched.

Tiffany mewed more contentedly. Eliza's narrow long fingers entered easily.

"Try your little finger too." I whispered.

She pushed all her fingers against Tiffany's sopping wet hole and Tiffany pressed hard against her hand. Eliza pressed her thumb against her fingers and Tiffany pushed her vagina against them all. She ground her pussy against Eliza's knuckles, moaning. Eliza ground and twisted her hand against Tiffany and I reached for Tiffany's generous rounded breasts, squeezing them and pulling on her erect brown nipples. She moaned and came. Eliza removed her soaked hand, her knuckles all red.

I looked across to see Maddy kiss Michael and then Linda. Maddy flopped down on her back on the carpet, naked, fanning herself with her hand.

Karen and Annelise were swallowing each other's tongues as they squeezed breasts and pressed thighs and hips against pussies. I stood, easing Eliza down on the sofa so her head was on the armrest, lying on her side. I eased her lower leg along the sofa.

"Tiffany, hold Eliza's leg. Support her thigh please."

She saw what I was doing and got up off the carpet. Tiffany knelt next to me as I pressed my knees against the sofa, and my cock against Eliza. I supported myself with one hand, holding Eliza with the other, pressing her against me as I slid into her vagina. I gently rocked against her, then move firmly pulling myself into her. Hot sticky pleasure swallowed my cock each time I entered her vagina. She moaned and pressed into me. Tiffany's hand moved, and her fingers joined our pleasure, brushing against my cock as they rubbed Eliza's clit. Soon we too had our release. I lay on the soft carpet. Eliza came and snuggled next to me.

An arm's width away, Maddy took hold of Michael's hand and lay back. She enticed Michael on top of her with a smile.

"It would be best if I lay down and you fucked me from on top so we should do it again." Maddy said.

She licked her lips and smiled at Michael as he climbed over on top of her.

However I saw no more. With Eliza's swollen belly pressing against my side and her head on my chest I fell asleep. Later Karen woke me momentarily as she tossed blankets over us, kissed and then lay spooning herself next to me. I reached behind with my hand, stroked her smooth stomach and lazily teased her soft pubic hair as I drifted off to sleep again.

* *** *

Our piglets had grown substantially. Unfortunately that meant they ate more and that I was on pig crap shovelling duty. It stank and the piggies took great delight in watching me while enthusiastically making more crap as I shovelled. I was sure going to enjoy roast pork, I thought. I glared back at them and licked my lips. After several wheelbarrow trips to the compost pile, followed by covering it with a layer of straw, I was filthy and exhausted. Still pig cleaning duty was better than milking the two half wild cows that Maddy had. She had weaned the calves from them and was determined to keep milking them. Even though they were secured with ropes, I would rather face a dozen enraged than milk those cows. While pushing a last load of straw uphill to the pig muck I heard a long forgotten noise.

"Thump, thump, thump."

The noise was coming from the direction of Beechamel. I dropped the wheelbarrow and raced back to the house.

I banged a metal drum at the back door and yelled out, "Unknown human activity towards Beechamel."

Quickly I grabbed the hose and washed myself down, then stripped off by the back steps to go and change into fresh clothes. Michael had come out of the shed and Tiffany, Maddy and Annelise ran in from the back gardens.

Madeline glared at my filthy clothes and boots and at me.

"Sorry" I muttered as I ran inside.

Karen and Maddy saw me in the kitchen and I quickly explained about the noise. I towelled myself off quickly in the gymnasium shower then went upstairs, grabbing shorts and pulling on a shirt as I ran up the tower stairs.

From the tower balcony we could see a dot in the sky towards Beechamel flying in a broad circle. Maddy had the fire going in the tower already, generating smoke. I wondered if it would be enough. I took the matches and ran down and outside, grabbing a bottle of oil from the kitchen on the way. After lighting a pile of dead brush and adding the oil we had a larger column of smoke. I added more wood to the fire, burning some posts and a pile of green leaves.

The thumping engine noise came closer. Soon a helicopter hovered over the walls, a red kiwi on a white circle surrounded by a blue roundel painted on the camouflage paint. The New Zealand Air Force it seemed. How strange to see it after all this time, well at least it looked legitimate. My throat was dry. The helicopter circled the landing area with its old windsock and descended.

We assembled and approached the landing area. Four armed helmeted soldiers leaped out, a pair guarding each side Two grey green uniformed crew descended and greeted us.

A taller male spoke, "Gedday, I'm Captain Brian Melville of the Royal New Zealand Air Force and this is Medical Officer Captain Kate Sheffield. We are making contact with groups of survivors. The other fellows are Ted, John, Sharon and Richard, and Captain Ally Windsor and Lieutenant Sue Campbell are the pilots up the front."

I replied "Do you have time to come over to the house for a cup of tea or we probably have some coffee if you like?"

"Coffee would great, yes we have time. Thank you." He looked back, "Samuels, Curlie and Windsor to stay, others to come."

He looked around at the gardens and livestock in front of the house.

"You seem pretty well set up, good to see."

Then as we entered the living room he looked around and Brian remarked, "I would say extremely well set up."

Brian and Kate Sheffield, the medical officer, then filled us in on their background since the virus struck. New Zealand had imposed air travel bans at the same time as Australia, but in addition they had also restricted travel between the North Island and South Island of New Zealand, and between regions within New Zealand. Those travel restrictions were established too late to stop the spread of the virus to Auckland, but they had stopped travel by air and sea to the South Island just in time to stop the virus entering. Movement between regions or the islands initially required a six week quarantine although now the time had been reduced to a month. The central North Island had been a massive loss to the virus with almost complete infection, but the district restrictions had stopped travel of the virus to Palmerston North and Wellington in the south. Travel of the virus to the far north had also initially been prevented. District movement restrictions were maintained for two months, during which Palmerston North was lost, but not Wellington, Hawke's Bay or Gisborne. The northern section of the North Island had been lost and infected due to the movement of infected enraged hosts. After establishing themselves and determining that the virus was not infectious once it had run out of new human hosts, the New Zealand Navy had enlisted civilian helicopter pilots and were establishing bases in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide.

Brian smiled, "We have acquired some of your bases and helicopters along the way. We have flown up from a vessel moored in Albany, though we won't make a base there yet."

Globally, the virus had spread across all continents, except Antarctica. Because of the long time before symptoms appeared and because people were infectious just a few days after catching it, it had spread even to remote areas serviced from outside just once a fortnight. A few small islands had survived unscathed, but no continental countries. Many small communities and groups not initially affected were then overcome by mentally damaged aggressive survivors.

Kate explained, "We have encountered a range of different effects among those who are infected but then survive the virus. None seem to recover unaffected that we have found."

I said, "Yes we have encountered many aggressive survivors and some affected in other ways. There is a small group of survivors just to the south of us that we have aided who are not aggressive and seem mildly damaged."

Kate met Ellen and then quizzed us about Tom's group.

Later Brian explained, "Unfortunately for now we cannot give much support, except to help coordinate survival. We are mainly doing that by bringing small groups and isolated survivors together into larger communities. For now though you seem to be doing fine. We will leave you with a satellite radio to contact us."

They left after an early lunch.

We waved them off, looking forward to their return. A day to celebrate, 2nd July. After being more or less isolated for eighteen months we now knew we were not a single group of uninfected alone in the world. Their visit gave some hope of a civilised future, with a lot of hard work.

* *** *

By mid-July we were wishing for longer days, sunny skies and less rain. Eliza was finding it especially hard. Annelise and I had taken her to the sunroom upstairs, where we sat next to the fire and were sharing peppermint tea.

"Linda had me take off my rings, look at my fingers!"

"They are a little swollen, but it is just a few months. How are you feeling?" Annelise asked.

"Like a bloated wobbly whale. I feel hot half the time, need to pee all the time, my back hurts and I can't sleep."

"You are gorgeous!" Annelise said.

She rose and gave Eliza a kiss on the lips and stroked her now obvious stomach, then moving her hands to Linda's now generous breasts.

"And these are so much bigger than mine now. So sexy."

Annelise eased open Eliza's top and gently kissed her neck and the top of each breast.

"I am absolutely not sexy," Eliza whispered.

"Come now, you are too." Annelise took Eliza's hand and reached for mine, pulling us towards the bedrooms.

"I know exactly what you need, how long since you have had sex?"

Annelise lay her down in the bedroom opposite our ensuite. She chose Eliza's room, which was above the kitchen and warmest.

"Let me see your gorgeous sexy belly." She lifted Eliza's dress off as I got undressed.

I ran my hands over her tautly swollen belly, kissing it, then stood up kissing Eliza on the lips while my cock pressed against her beautiful belly.

Annelise stripped and lay Eliza on her side. I lay down facing her, kissing her and sliding my hips between her knees.

"Your clit and lips are larger!" Annelise said.

Annelise had her head between us and kissed and licked them, catlike with her delicate tongue. I lay on the bed and kissed Eliza's breasts and nipples, gently sucking one. A hand held my cock, pulling it, squeezing the tip and rubbing it against Eliza's clit. Annelise slid out from between us and held the base of my cock, sliding me inside Eliza. Then I felt Annelise probing with her tongue, licking and teasing my cock where it slid into Eliza's hot luscious vagina. She was not so tight now and I entered her easily.

Annelise twisted around and ended up on top of me, her breasts pressed against our legs and she caressed us as we slowly fucked. I opened her legs, gently stroking Annelise's pussy as I held Eliza and pushed my hips against her. Eliza reached over to tease Annelise too. I felt her brush against my fingers, then she pushed two fingers into Annelise's vagina. Eliza pressed her hand against mine as together we fingered and entered Annelise. Still I thrust slowly into Eliza while I fingered Annelise's shiny pink vagina. Eliza traced her fingertips back, then tickled Annelise's arse.

"Fuck, you guys have me hot!"

Annelise wriggled her bum and Eliza entered her bum with her little finger. I pushed two fingers back inside her, fucking her quickly with my fingers and in time with my thrusts into Eliza. Annelise responded, I felt a finger push against my own bum, worming inside. I lost it, thrusting hard against Eliza and spurting inside her, as I pushed hard into Annelise. Eliza held tight onto Annelise and myself until we had exhausted ourselves.

Annelise twisted around and gave hot moist kisses on our lips.

"You two are so bad."

"I was sweet and innocent before meeting you!" Eliza responded.

Annelise giggled.

We withdrew to the shower. It was just large enough to fit the three of us and I soaped up two wet soft bodies. They had fun soaping my cock and making me hard again. Four hands tugged me and stroked my balls while I fondled wet breasts, teased nipples and stroked two very different feeling pussies. I came over their stomachs and then frigged their clits, one hand buried in each until they both came again too.

CHAPTER 14. MIRANDA ARRIVES

Tuesday 15th August

Another visit from the New Zealanders. Brian and Kate and their team flew in again on the 15th August. Again we heard them in the distance and gathered as they landed.

We eagerly invited them for tea to satisfy our thirst for information. Normally we did not miss the loss of hearing news of the outside world, but when the chance arrived we discovered our hunger for it.

Brian explained that the naval vessel that they were attached to had travelled west around to Bunbury and north to Fremantle and Geraldton before returning back to Fremantle to investigate Perth for several weeks. They had picked up eight survivors and encountered thousands of enraged. Only eight survivors who were unaffected! That shocked us. I could only imagine from the expressions on Brian's face and from the other faces what it must have been like for them. They had searched a city of two million people plus large regional towns and found only eight survivors after weeks of aerial searching.

We had known the effects were bad, just from our own experiences in Silverwood and Callanup. But they were towns of a few thousand people, not a large city. The eight survivors had been found in a rural area to the east of the city of Bunbury. They did not find any survivors in Bunbury and the surrounding urban centres, although they had searched for five days.

I thought, Bunbury - that meant another 75,000 people dead or infected.

Brian continued. There was lots of evidence of clashes and fighting between groups of infected humans. They had merged into bands of a dozen to thirty people and while flying they had seen hundreds of such bands. None attempted to gain the attention of the helicopter crew as if flew over.

There had been some locations where there was evidence of survivors growing crops during the last year. Like our settlement, they had used satellites to observe tilling of gardens and controlled fires. They had investigated twenty three locations and all had been attacked by groups of infected, or been abandoned. In one they found a dead child, an adult who had died of infection and another who had died of an accident.

Kate gave an update on what they have found out about the virus in New Zealand. Forty eight to seventy two hours after being infected the host became infectious but symptoms did not appear for twelve to fourteen days. It was spread by contact or in droplets through sneezing, coughing or even breathing. It was incredibly infectious and required only a very small inoculum. Transmission of infection was known to have occurred at least up to five metres away when outdoors, and complete infection often occurred in enclosed areas, especially if air conditioned.

Dozens of other people could become infected on the second to third day post infection of the initial host, and in turn they could infect hundreds by the sixth day. Thousands could be infected by the ninth day after the initial host became infectious, or tens of thousands if the person travelled and contacted new people on the fourth and subsequent days. Airports and infected persons transporting goods had been very effective at spreading the virus to hundreds of towns and cities in a day.

About six to nine hours after symptoms appeared, the person generally died through stimulation of protease production, damage to blood vessels, haemorrhaging and rapid onset of multiple organ failure. In about ten percent of infections, spread of the virus through muscles and nerves occurred until the virus reached the central nervous system and brain. Then it affected hormone production and neurochemical communication, so that in about half of those cases, stimulation of aggression causes pleasure. Or other areas of the brain could be stimulated by different hormones and localised bleeding could also occur, damaging other brain functions.

Brian then spoke, "And so those few survivors that have remained isolated face those five to ten percent of aggressive survivors, which in a city can be thousands of, what do you call them, enraged. Of course the aggressive ones tend to be the survivors rather than the other more damaged or peaceful infected ones. And if a survivor is really isolated often they don't have what they need to survive when technology and food supplies fail. Of course you know all that."

It was a very quiet sombre morning tea and lunch.

Brian was keen to encourage us to leave with them. He particularly wanted Michael and Linda to come with him because of their engineering and medical training. The rest of us had also become skilled at surviving and adapting and we could assist others to develop a settlement on the eastern coast of Australia. He was quite persuasive. However he was unclear about what we would arrive to if we were to travel to eastern Australia or New Zealand with them.