All Comments on 'Panties'

by TonyDowse

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I love panties

For me, I like a string bikini type, could be cotton with flowery designs, could also be lacy. could be a bit transparent. But the most important thing for me is the ....smell....from the crotch. That intimate feminine scent of a woman...musky....pungent....intoxicating....aroma....makes most men hard as a rock.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Panties are special!

Why do I love panties? Simply because they encase, or hold one of the most beautiful items known to man. A woman's pussy! Panties automatically increase the expectation, providing an air of mystery during the 'anticipation period' before removing them. Wonderful Write! Congrats! Tony. Ya did good!

DAMPUNDIESDAMPUNDIESalmost 17 years ago
panty sniffing

i love the naughty panty scents,mmmm,knowing a girls wet cunt,her horny asshole had beed there.mmmmmanyone else love this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sexy Panties

I love panties and have worn them for years. I love looking at them, feeling them and wearing them. I think the nicest form of sex is a long slow wank while sniffing a used pair belonging to a beautiful lady and inhaling her beautiful aroma and kissing and tasting the wonderful crotch where it has nestled against her pussy. I have the most intense climaxes when I do so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh God

God has made women to please men when they are unhappy or tired. Panties cover the things all men want but do not always get access to.

Oh, God! The mere thinking of panties can arouse so many flagstaffs in the Bird's Nest(May I use the word to describe the male panties?)!

opencrotchopencrotchover 12 years ago
I like mine crotchless

Open crotch panties for me. Love the look of it, accenting so erotically a woman's nakedness. Nothing prettier than a pussy, why cover it up?

bottovarnisbottovarnisalmost 3 years ago

sure! I enjoy seeing the undies! I don't care for the ones that are longer, a little like boxers. Regarding what they cover; I also like a clearly defined mons and I do like hue shaved ones.

Interesting stuff to ponder/

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous