All Comments on 'Panty-Boy'

by pantywriter

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fun and Sexy!

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Keep going!

Please ignore the hater and keep going with this one - I loved it!

Thanks for writing and sharing it with us.

SubtextSubtextabout 7 years ago
Response to "crock of shit"

I think that's why they call it "FICTION"!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hot

Love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

really hot thanks

Stiff_NylonStiff_Nylonover 6 years ago
loved it

Ignore the haters, its what all panty boys dream about.............

roschoroschoover 6 years ago
My favorite of your library

I read many story's in your library, this one was the best - for me. And I have no panty fetish, go figure.

Rinault1969Rinault1969over 5 years ago
Loved the story

Very well crafted. I totally envisioned myself as the main character and would love an experience like he received. I felt the flow of the story to be very realistic and arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh my God I just came in my panties reading this. I'm also a panty boy and a cum eater! I love the humiliation! I also have stockings and ordered a garter. My misses told me I would order bras next and serve her in a French maids outfit. I can't wait to service she and her friends!

Jay RichardsJay Richardsover 1 year ago

Great story, love your kind of lewdness. I hope you will continue to make me hard.

Jay

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Super hot. If a woman asked me to do that, there would be no hesitation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpantywriter@pantywriter
I like to write. A slow build sometimes, a fast drop others. It really depends on my mood and what I'm exploring. I mostly just enjoy the process. The vast majority of what I write never goes anywhere. As for chat, I will drop in from time to time to see what's going on. I d...