Panty-Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Panty boys don't get to shoot their cummies like big boys do," she taunted using a baby's tone. She waited until the bouncing in my cock subsided a little, and then repeated her deep-throat, slow escape and head-swirl. My knees were weak, the pleasure was so intense and all-encompassing, and just as she had, with mere seconds away from my climax, she released me.

Three more times she did this, and seemed to know exactly when I was on the verge of orgasm before releasing me entirely. She took a finger and ran it lightly up the underside of my shaft from base to head, chuckling as my cock surged hard up and away from the finger only to drop back down on it.

She took the tool again at the base, and then moved forward and swirled the tip of her tongue just against the really sensitive spot on the underside of the head. I groaned and moaned and shuddered a little. She moved back, still grasping my erection.

"Put your hands behind your head, panty-boy," she demanded next. "No touching!"

I did it, and she resumed that nefarious teasing pleasure. The build up of my semen in my balls was at a near-terminal level, and deep ache close to being a distraction. But the teasing sensation, driving me steadily towards that orgasm, had a different feel to it. It was slower but somehow was not as satisfying.

She kept doing until I gave a sharp cry. I was right there, I mean right fucking there, and she completely let go. She laughed, seeing my distress, seeing my wet, throbbing cock bounce in the air before her. "Come on, panty-boy, spurt that cummies, spurt it out, let it out..." she said. She waited a bit longer, until I calmed somewhat, and then resumed her teasing manipulation.

The next time I got close, though, I ended up spilling over the edge. A huge, thick, creamy-white glob of semen oozed from my cock, and spilled down over the shaft falling down onto her breasts. She had spotted it and moved forward, making sure that my seed spilled onto her chest. My cock began pumping it out but not in a hard, explosive orgasm but in a steady, slow stream. The semen throbbed out and splattered down on her boobs.

"Oh look, a perfect ruined orgasm!" she laughed. "Just what the panty-boy gets!" she teased again. Finally sensing that the ruined orgasm was over, she stood and snaked her hand over the two of mine still clasped at the back of my neck.

"Now you clean it up!" she said, that gleam bright in her eye. She guided my head down to her breasts, and she waited until she felt my tongue escape my lips and begin to clean up the semen spilled onto her chest. Now this was the first time I'd eaten my own cum, and it was somewhat easier to do off of her tits, and it was all the more easier to do because the endorphins released by an orgasm were not there. Only my balls were less full but the reward of a massive orgasm was not. I was still incredibly aroused, which made it so much easier to lick up my sticky mess.

She stood again and turned around, twerking her big, round rump against my cock. "Do you want to put it in my pussy, panty-boy?" she asked. "Go ahead, fill my pussy with your cock, fuck me, panty-boy, fuck me hard!" she moaned. "But you're gonna lick all of your cum from my pussy when you're done or we don't fuck at all. Got it?"

"Yes!" I held her hips and thrust. My true orgasm came quickly enough, but it lacked the same force because of the recent ruin and certainly had diminished volume. She brought me to the floor and then squatted lewdly over my face, and we both watched as my cum pooled and ran from her gaping pussy into my open mouth. The act was not as pleasurable as licking my seed off of her boobs had been, but still was kind of...arousing.

After she was cleaned out - thoroughly, as she dropped onto my face making me lick her to another orgasm, the number I escaped me - she pulled me up from the floor. "Keep those panties on," she said, holding my hand and leading me to the bed. "We're not quite done yet!"

12