All Comments on 'Panty Boy Ch. 02'

by vieuxbleu202

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot

Keep the story going. I get hard sitting here in my panties just thinking about what is next.

melsdadmelsdadover 17 years ago
You know what it's like

Wow! a part 2 which was as good as the 1st. Thanks again, melsdad

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great!

How far is she gonne lead him? Will he be turned into a complete sissy? have sex with a man? has she an evilish but sexy plan for him? can't wait the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
SO HOT

What a great story, I hope you continue with more chapters. Can't wait to see what happens next....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
too short

the only thing i didnยดtlike was the fact the story was simply too short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent story! What happens next?

Please continue... great story... love the pics story line!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
can't belive I'm Enjoying This

Just Awsome I'd love to have a woman like that !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
horny

great story got me very hard and horny for a big cock,i like to pretend i am a virgin bride dressed in my satin white wedding dress,take it off put on my sexiest nightdress and then begin to fuck my arse pussy with my 8 inch dildo

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

gay

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it

I loved the story. I think you write exquisitly. I like your style and it's content. I want to read the rest of them.

switch53switch53about 12 years ago
Fits the bill....

The story is a good one so far...though her posting of the photos on the net without his consent is such a big turnoff....tough to get by that violation of trust...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
He needs to stop this and maybe end their relationship if she wants to continue.

He should put a stop to it before Megan takes it to a point where it gets out of hand and she makes too many changes to his life and could destroy his life as he knows it. With her taking so many pictures and even posting them on the web which is a very bad idea, since who know who will see them and their friends, family and coworkers might see them. The pictures could ruin his life. He should have grabbed the camera when she put it down and wiped out the pictures. He should tell her that they are through if she wants to continue this game of hers. She even resorts to blackmail to control him which is wrong. He told her why he did it and probably would not do it again or go as far as she is pushing him to go. If she continues with her trying to control him this way in their relationship, then it is time for them to end it and move out before they think of getting married.

MonicaCDMonicaCDover 8 years ago
Excellent once again

Another amazing story. I'm super jealous of your relationship.

SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy6245almost 3 years ago

Christine would luv to be in this scenario....Mmmm Baby!!! I've had two Girlfriends that assisted My xformation into Crissy, and one helped with My makeup. Smooth...freshly shaven legs r a deliciously sensual feeling as they becumm encased in some seamed stockings. Crissy luvs to suck hur "splooged" panties...while caressing My little clitty in a fresh, nylon or lace VS Thong....My sweet cummies are a delightful, tasty Treat....luv this thread VB202...... xoxoxo ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous