Panty Consequences No. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled off of her and lay beside her.

She was smiling. "Well, I think you've earned the right to stay for as long as you want! My armpits weren't too nasty?" she asked.

I grinned. "Do you really need to ask, or were you too engrossed in your own orgasms to realise?" I asked looking down at my soaking panties.

She looked down then and gasped. "Doing me made you do that?"

I nodded. "YES! I loved all of it. But it was while licking your second armpit I came. That one was even nastier ... and therefore better than the other one! All those orgasms must have made you even sweatier!"

"Looks like you'll be keeping my armpits clean for at least a week then!" Karen told me.

She was still thinking that I was only staying a week or so. I hoped that she would be happy for me to stay longer ... say forever!

We just lay in bed for half an hour as the cum dried in my panties. We looked out the window at the rocky coastline and the ocean. An amazing view. Karen then told me to close my eyes. I heard her moving from the bed and then a drawer opening. She dumped the contents on the bed then told me to open my eyes.

The first thing I noticed were four cock shaped vibrators. The smallest could have been modelled on my own cock. Flesh coloured, about 7" long and reasonably thick. The next biggest was also white, an extra inch longer and a bit thicker. The first black one was nearly 10" and similar thickness to the larger white one. The last was a black monster! 12" long and very thick!

Karen told me, "I love them, although I can't get them in properly and I lose rhythm when I start cumming. I can't wait to have you use them on me ... tonight. After all, you've already cum once today and there is no way your cock is entering me without at least a couple of days of cum in your balls, but there is no way I'm going a day without cock from now on! I've never managed to use the biggest one properly ... any ideas?"

I did! The comment earlier about licking her arse after a shower gave me a wonderful idea! "How about when you have a shower you get on your knees. Then I can drive my tongue into your arse as your huge black boyfriend fucks you. How does that sound?"

Karen moaned. "Wonderful! I'll make sure I have my next shower tomorrow night right before bed! Until then you'll just need to make sure I'm not smelly before we go out!"

Than made me moan!

The next item was a leather paddle. "Now we need to work out if I use this to punish you for bad behaviour or as a reward for good behaviour! I'm hoping it will be the latter! I'd love it if I could spank you into spurting in your panties! Speaking of which, you had better change into another pair before taking me to dinner."

I slid the dirty ones off and a clean pair of pink lacy ones on. My cock clearly showed through them.

Now she showed me the final toy in the drawer. It looked like two balls joined together with a loop on the end. She pressed a button on them and a light appeared. "Put these in my pussy!" I did as I was told. She was still so wet they slid in easily.

"Now, when I use these will be the only time you have any control over our sex life! You will have this!" With that she handed me a small remote control. She showed me how to use it, having me rest my hand on her pussy. As I pressed the button I felt all of the different motions. Karen was building to another orgasm until I stopped them ... for now.

"And when I wear them out of the house ... like to dinner which we are heading to right now ... is the only time I wear panties! The last thing I want is them dropping out in the middle of dinner!" With that she slid a lovely pair of red nylon and lace panties. Over that she put on a tight red leather dress that showed off her big arse and every bulge. She added red lipstick. My cock was now bulging in the pink lace! She was so hot!

I dressed in jeans and a black shirt then we headed across the street to the restaurant. The waitress who Karen knew well seated us in a private booth then left us to look at the menus. While we did that I started the vibrator buzzing on one of the lower settings. Karen smiled at me and whispered "Thanks ... that's lovely!"

Once we ordered our meals I started varying the setting every few minutes as we talked, not about sex though. The more we talked the more we found we had in common. When the food arrived I paused the vibrator, letting Karen eat in peace!

The food was delicious and the company was fantastic. A week ago I never would have believed that the girl of my dreams would look anything like this. But the sight of her in that tight red leather and slutty red lipstick kept me semi erect ... and frequently fully erect ... all evening.

As we waited for the mains I again set the vibrator going. Every now and again Karen would close her eyes and stop talking and I knew she was cumming! I'd certainly never known a girl who could cum this much!

Again I stopped the vibrator as we ate the delicious main courses.

The waitress returned to take our plates and take the dessert orders. I ordered just some homemade sorbet as I was already quite full. Karen order the Chocolate Orgasm! The menu described it as a very very rich combination of chocolate based items ... like what many restaurants call 'Death by Chocolate'.

Again I set her vibrator buzzing as we waited for dessert and coffee. But this time when it arrived instead of pausing it I set it to the setting that seemed to evoke the most pleasure. It started slow then over 30 seconds built up, then repeated. "Just making sure you can tell them how much you enjoyed your orgasm!" I told her.

She laughed. But it did take her a long time to eat it! She kept having to stop eating her orgasm because she was having one! Finally though she was finished ... and I turned the vibrator off.

We had a minor argument then over who would pay the bill. Stupid we quickly realised since we were both so rich it didn't matter. We tossed a coin and I won so I paid. Next time we went out for dinner it would be her turn.

As we walked home she told me it would be a couple of hours before we could do anything so suggested we play a game of cards. "I really ate too much. But the food is so good there. I really shouldn't have the orgasm though but I just can't resist ... especially now when I get two types!"

I smiled and told her, "But unless you eat things like that how are you going to maintain that gorgeous figure of yours ... that beautiful big arse ... and that wonderful belly with so much to explore!"

She looked at me and realised I wasn't making fun of her. I really did like her body just the way it was. It was part of who she was and who I was falling in love with ... and in lust with!

Back out the house she led me into the bedroom and opened a draw. One side had a few slips, larger than mine, the other some pretty nighties. She took out a pink semi transparent one with pretty floral edging. Then reached to the bottom of the pile and pulled out a second one. Identical except the first one was large and this one medium. "An old boyfriend bought the wrong size for me, but I kept it in case I ever lost weight," she told me as she dropped them on the bed.

A minute later we were dressed in matching nighties. Her panties and the vibrator were gone (she wanted to wait for her 'boyfriends' now), whilst I left my panties on. We headed back to the lounge for a couple of hours of friendly cards and more talk. I was definitely in love and thought she was too, although I still thought she still suspected I wasn't staying for long. She still didn't really believe a guy like me could love a short fat woman. But I was sure I could convince her.

The cards was fun ... especially since Karen kept dropping cards and having me pick them up from under the table. Her legs were spread and I had a perfect view of naked pussy. It was wet and I could smell its delicious odour.

Finally she told me, "Time for one of my boyfriends to visit. Just the one tonight." As she led me into her bedroom she told me, "The smallest one tonight. Fuck me hard and fast. I want you to make me cum three times then pull it out and lick me to a fourth."

She slid onto bed and I opened the bedside drawer and retrieved the vibrator she had requested. I slid into the bed and between her plump thighs. She was dripping wet and I couldn't resist a quick flick of the tongue over her pussy lips. Definitely the tastiest pussy I have ever tried!

Then I plunged the toy cock into her. She was so wet that it slid into the hilt immediately. It looked awesome! Now I started fucking her with it hard and fast. Her juices were coating the cock! She started screaming, "Come on! Hard and fast ... fuck me hard and fast while my panty slave watches you!"

That made me even harder, but having already cum once today I knew I could hold off. At least for now. I increased the speed even more, and soon she was cumming. All too soon the second and third orgasm rocked her beautiful body.

"Now! Pull it and out and give it to me! Lick me to another orgasm!" she demanded.

I did as I was told. I pulled the cum covered cock from her pussy and handed it to her. I immediately plunged my tongue into her. She was so incredibly wet and her juices coated my face as I licked her. In seconds she was coming yet again. I was about to pull away but she ordered me to keep going. I did and licked her to another orgasm before she told me to come up and give her a kiss.

"Oh my God! You taste so good ... I love the taste of pussy on you!" Then she handed me the vibrator. It was still covered in her juices. "Suck him. Suck my boyfriend and clean his cock!"

I hadn't told her of my cock sucking fantasy. But I think she quickly realised I didn't object! I took the cock from her and slid it I to my mouth. It tasted so good covered in her juices. My cock was throbbing now, but still I held off although I did leak pre cum into my panties. By then the cock was completely clean and I removed it from my mouth and put it back in the drawer.

She looked at my cock. "How long since you last came twice in a day? Or had a wet dream? Because I think it is one or the other!"

I had to think about that. "A few years for twice; about 12 years for the wet dream!"

She smiled. She got out of bed and opened the drawer. She pulled out the paddle then walked over to the chair and sat down. "Over my lap. This is either punishment for that quick pussy lick before my boyfriend fucked me ... you weren't told to do that ... or it is a reward for a wonderful day! Come over here and get over my lap!"

I did as I was told. She positioned me so my hard cock was pressing against her pussy lips. She pulled my nightie up to expose my panty covered arse. Then the paddle whacked into my arse! It felt good! The first one had been fairly gentle, but as she realised I liked it she increased the strength of the whacks to see how hard I liked it! My arse was stinging but now my cock was throbbing uncontrollably!

There was no doubt she could feel it as it was pressing into her! She asked, "So do I stop my punishment and leave you this way? Or do I keep going to reward you for a job well done? Punishment or reward?"

"Reward!" I exclaimed.

Three quick spanks followed. I came for the second time in the day, filling my second pair of panties! She felt me spurting and immediately stopped the spanking and pulled the back of my panties down and started rubbing my arse as my cock kept spurting. Finally my balls were empty.

I rolled over and slid my cum soaked panties off. She handed me a pair of plain pink Cottontails to wear as pyjamas. "Nothing too pretty as I told you. Also, take your pretty nightie off and put your cute one on. I'm us it won't happen tonight now, but the one rule is that you must wake me if you have a wet dream."

I did exactly as I was told. I knew I was now completely hooked on lingerie. Tomorrow I would throw all my men's underwear away. As I lay there trying to fall asleep I thought about keeping one pair back for doctors visits, but came to the conclusion that I would just get some fairly plain pairs for that ... but still panties.

I woke in the morning to the feel of her mouth on my cock! She stopped as soon as it started to throb a little. She can up beside me, "I love sucking cock so you'll get plenty of that ... but don't even think about cumming in my mouth. I hate the taste. I will let you cum all over me sometimes, just not in my mouth. Now, before you lick my pussy go and have a shower and shave. I'll leave my shower until tonight."

I was soon back in bed. She approved of my clean shaven face. She lay back and opened her legs, but I had another idea first. I raised her arms and told her, "Better clean these first before we go out for breakfast!"

She didn't object! Again her armpits were rather smelly, and very tasty! I cleaned them thoroughly before sliding down to her pussy. I was tempted to spend some time on her stomach, but decided to leave that later. I slid down between her thighs and drove my tongue into her. I couldn't believe how wet or tasty she was! I spent at least fifteen minutes licking her and covering my face in her juices.

Finally I slid up beside her and kissed her, letting her taste herself on my lips and smell her juices on my face.

"I love your aftershave!" she told me. "I want you to wear that all the time ... and refresh it every time before we go out!"

We dressed then, me in my first nylon panties. Hot red ones. They certainly felt good too! I couldn't decide which panties I liked best ... I was just going to have to keep trying! Once we were out the door I took her hand and walked hand in hand with her to the coffee shop. We got one of the last tables and I went in to grab a glass of water each (licking pussy is thirsty work even when she was that juicy!).

As I returned I couldn't help but notice a table of three tall leggy, slim girls all with very revealing clothes. They were checking me out and clearly approved. Karen saw the whole thing and didn't look happy.

She told me as I put the glasses down, "It's been fun, but ..."

I stopped her by leaning down and kissing her, pushing my tongue I to her mouth. Our tongues danced and my cock grew hard. I continued standing so she could see my bulge before sitting next to her. "I'm sorry but I'm a male so I can't help looking. Two days ago I'll admit I would have been over there in a flash. Now, yes I looked, but they are nowhere near as sexy as you! Unless you want me to go my intention is to stay right here with you for as long as it takes me to convince you to join me on my trip around the country. I still want to do that. But only with the sexiest girl I've ever met ... and definitely the tastiest! I know we've only known each other for a day ... but I love you!"

Karen was crying! But they were tears of happiness. "Really? I love you too!" Then after a brief hesitation she told me, "When we get back to my place ... or our place ... you can take your panties off if you like and put your own underwear on. I've loved being treated like that for the last day, but I can't force you to do it anymore."

I looked deep into her eyes, making sure she could see I was speaking from the heart. "When we get back I'm going to throw all of my old underwear out. I want to only wear lingerie from now on. I also want to be your sex slave. I love it. It is what I need. I get more pleasure out of making you cum than from anything else! The two orgasms yesterday were the best I've ever had with a woman ... much better! So it's up to you ... if you have enjoyed it too then when we are out in public we are just normal lovers ... but when we are alone you can order me to do anything sexual you want!"

The look in her eyes, then the way they shut told me I had just made her cum. She smiled and kissed me. "It's a deal Panty Boy!" Then she told me, "I need to tell you a few things and will need to make a few calls I expect. Firstly, whilst I am happy to have you as the only man in my life I would like to still have my monthly catch up with Joanne. She is a lesbian and once a month her partner goes and spends the evening with her mother ... who taught her everything she knows. On those days Joanne comes over and we ... well I think you can guess! I always enjoyed it for two reasons ... but probably really only one from now on! You see I love licking pussy and I don't want to give it up. I also thought she was the best pussy licker I'd ever find ... but I'm not so sure now! Is that a deal breaker?"

I smiled. "Definitely not! Do you think she would object if I watched ... dressed in lingerie of course! Maybe my slip ... which we must go and wash and see if we can turn it pink!"

"I'm sure that can be arranged! Although probably not the slip ... that was for one thing and one thing only. If you like the idea we will keep it just for that, otherwise, yes you can wear in when you watch the two of us. My idea is you wear it when you fuck me. Then after you cum in me you pull it down over your cock as you slide down to eat my pussy ... my cum filled pussy. You eat your cream pie from me using the slip to make sure the sheets stay clean!"

My eyes closed. "I've tasted my own before and like it ... I love pussy and yours is the tastiest by far, so yes, I'd love to try that! So I'll just wear a nice sexy nightie for watching the two of you!"

Karen smiled. "Good. I'll also have to call three married men and tell them it's all over! Their wives know all about it but they have been my fuck buddies for the last year. I haven't had a boyfriend for a few years now but love a nice hard fuck from time to time so one visited me each week. It was nothing but a nice long fuck and I can get by without that now!"

My cock was rock hard. "Just put them on hold for a week or so. At least until I've tried my first cream pie. I get so turned on by all the other things I do to you that our fucks are going to be very quick. If I like eating cum from your pussy, what would you say to you still having them over. As long as all they do is fuck you, they can't kiss you, and definitely can't lick you anywhere, especially not your pussy or stomach. And they have to let me watch so I can get in and clean your pussy nice and quickly. But only if I like cream pies!"

"Are you sure?" Karen asked.

I nodded. "Watching you with that cock in your beautiful pussy last night then sucking it clean was awesome. And knowing you need a hard, fast and long fuck to satisfy you and knowing I'll never be able to do that means I would do anything to make you happy!"

After finishing breakfast we headed home. Karen put the washing on whist I emptied my suitcase into the walk in closet. The male underwear all went into the bin. I then freshened up my aftershave while we waited for the washing to finish. We were pleased with the results of both! The slip came out a very nice shade of pink and my face was very wet!

We spent the entire day out then. Just like any normal pair of lovers, hand in hand, talking and laughing together. We grabbed some salmon and vegetables and finally headed home to cook ourselves dinner, sitting out on the balcony and using the barbecue, drinking a bottle of white wine. So far other than the two pussy licking sessions no sex today. But we were both very horny! She didn't help matters by sitting with her feet on the table between us and legs spread to give me a perfect view of her pussy!

Finally she stood. "Come on. Time for my shower. And you are going to wash me ... all over and take special care of my arse since that's where your tongue will be going soon!"

We quickly stripped, I tossed my red nylon panties onto the bed as I would need to put them on again after the shower she told me. Under no circumstance was I ever to have an uncovered cock in bed unless she wanted it in her.