Panty Consequences No. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shower was huge and had both a fixed and a flexible shower head. We stood letting the water flow over us, then I grabbed the shower gel and poured some into my hand. I started at her breasts, slowly lathering them. The I moved down to her big belly. Again I took my time. I loved every bit of her body. I bypassed her pussy and did her legs. Then her back. Then the armpits ... She promised not to shower for another few days and to get plenty of exercise. Now I washed her pussy ... I took the flexible shower head down and aimed it into her pussy to wash the soap away. She groaned and I knew she used the shower like this a lot!

Finally I turned her around and had her bend over. I soaped my hand and gently washed her arse, taking special care to clean the rose of her arsehole. I was surprised when she spread her legs a it more. I soaped my middle finger and applied a little pressure. She nodded. I slid it in! I took the middle finger on my left hand and slid it into her pussy. I could feel them rubbing against each other. She was gasping. She came!

I removed my fingers and washed her again. "Nobody has ever done that before! I loved it ... but don't think about getting anything bigger in there!" Karen told me as we turned the shower off and quickly dried ourselves.

Soon we were back in the bedroom. She reached into the bedside drawer and pulled out the huge black cock as I slid my panties back on. They already had quite a few pre cum stains on them, but I was hoping they would be stained a LOT more soon!

Karen got onto her knees in the middle of the bed. She handed me the cock as I slid in between her legs. Her big arse looked awesome from this position! I carefully positioned the massive cock between her pussy lips and started to slide it in. As I did so I lowered my mouth and began to probe her arsehole. She came immediately. I slid more of the huge black cock into her as I kept licking her. I was stunned at how easily she took all of it. Now I started fucking her slowly, but she wanted more! So I fucked her as hard and fast as I could while tonguing her arse.

Then her toes found my panty covered cock. She gripped me gently with her incredibly talented toes and began to wank me!

When the fifth orgasm rocked her body she demanded, "Pull it out and lick my pussy!"

Instantly I obeyed and drove my tongue into her very wet pussy. Just as I brought her over the edge one final time she did the same for me. I had yet another amazing orgasm. The best three orgasms of my life ... and I still hadn't fucked her ... but I didn't miss it.

She smiled as I came up beside her and she saw the mess in my panties. "You do realise you need to have a two day load in those balls before I let you fuck me don't you? You don't object to that do you?"

I smiled. "Seems fair for our first one. Especially since you need me to fuck you before we work out if your fuck buddies are still welcome to visit. But I would have thought at least three days was more appropriate!"

She grinned. "We will see! I promise a minimum of three. Maybe even more! Now put your Cottontails on and go to sleep. Don't forget to wake me if you have a wet dream ... Or that wet dream will reset the clock!"

As I tried to fall asleep I realised something strange. These were the nicest of all the panties! They felt so nice against my cock and balls and they covered me so well. They weren't pretty, but somehow they felt the sexiest. I wondered whether Karen would let me wear them all of the time, and just keep my pretty ones for special occasions - like if her fuck buddies started visiting again, and maybe for Joannes visits too.

In the morning I told Karen that I liked wearing the boring looking Cottontails best of all. They felt the most comfortable and felt the nicest against my cock and balls.

She laughed. "Come and look at this," and then led me into the walk in closet and opened her panty drawer. There were two pairs of 'sexy' panties and about a dozen pairs of Cottontails but in a much larger size than mine! "A few years ago a couple of boyfriends in a row told me my boring granny panties were a turn off. The last one bought me three pairs of sexy panties, the ones I wore the other night and these two. But I hate them! They just don't feel as nice as my old ones. So I decided that if these were a turn off and so called sexy panties didn't feel comfortable then I wouldn't wear any at all! But if you like wearing them maybe you would like me to wear them too! Not all the time though because I do love going out naked under my dress sometimes!"

"We had better go shopping again then! I need quite a few more and I see you have three different colours there, not just pink. I'd better get matching ones so we can always match our panties!" I suggested.

"Agreed. So you will need to wear pretty ones if I'm naked! Maybe once or twice a week. Now go and have your shower so you can put your after shave on before breakfast!" Karen ordered.

I did as I was told and soon we were dressing for breakfast. Since I only had pink Cottontails at the moment we both wore those. The sight of her arse covered in the pink cotton was awesome.Then she put on her skirt. It was at least 8" shorter than the ones I'd seen her in so far. "I can't wear these out when I don't have panties on ... it's one thing to risk a guy peeking at your panties but quite another to have them peeking at your naked pussy!"

I covered my panties in my shorts and a t shirt whilst she added a sleeveless top that also allowed me to see those sexy armpits ... and smell them if she got a bit sweaty later in the day.

Again once at the coffee shop I went in to grab some water. The same girls were there again but this time I didn't even glance at them as I returned to our table Karen made sure of that by slowly crossing and uncrossing her legs. Seeing that pink cotton covering her crotch instantly gave me an erection. "Thank you!" I said with a smile as I sat down. "Those panties are so sexy on you!"

After breakfast we went home for an hour or so, then headed to the shops. Of course I refreshed my after shave just before leaving! I began by licking her through the panties ... something neither of us had ever tried, but would certainly be doing again! Then I slid her panties down so I could get my tongue I properly and also smother my face with her juices, rubbing my face over her juicy pussy.

We stopped for coffee before heading into the shop and Joanne entered seconds later. Karen and her had set up to meet here before we went shopping for some new panties. Karen kissed her, making it clear to Joanne right then that nothing would need to change. Then she told me, "Give her a kiss Neil!"

I kissed her with a friendly kiss on the cheek. Joanne kissed mine too and as I pulled away I could see the smile on her face. "I know what you've been doing! She has a yummy pussy doesn't she!"

"She certainly does!" I agreed.

Karen then told Joanne, "You are still welcome to come over tonight but there are some new rules you must accept. Firstly, Neil will be watching us. He won't join in and I'll have him tied to the chair so he can't even touch himself. He might learn something about pussy licking ... but if he does you might have to watch him to improve your skills since he's already as good as you! He will be wearing panties of course since he loves them so much. He will also be wearing a nice sexy nightie. But he needs a new one of those so if you still want to come over you need to buy him one as a present for sharing me with him. So ... are you coming over to have your pussy licked and to lick mine?"

Joanne didn't even hesitate. "Of course! It's always been a fantasy of mine to be watched! I know my brother hid in my closet a few times when we were much younger ... but having a man tied up and watching! I'll find him something really pretty to wear!"

Karen then explained about my desire to wear Cottontails, and the fact she was wearing them too. Joanne smiled and told us they were on sale so we should buy up big. We did just that with me buying another 20 pairs and Karen another 12 so we each had 8 of each colour. Pink, pale green and a sort of pale orange with a pinkish tinge.

After a brief stop at the supermarket to get the ingredients I needed to cook the three of us dinner we headed home. We spent all afternoon out on the balcony. At Karen's request I had taken my shorts off so was sitting there in just my t shirt and panties. I pulled my shirt up so that it didn't cover my panties at all.

Karen offered to remove her skirt but I asked her to leave it on. Throughout the afternoon she would keep her legs closed so I couldn't see anything, then slowly spread them, or cross her legs, each time giving me a lovely upskirt view of her matching panties.

We talked about many things, music, movies, favourite TV shows, holiday destinations ... and of course sex, especially our fantasies. Her panties had a lovely wet patch that I got an occasional glimpse of. Mine also had a few pre cum stains.

Shortly before Joanne was due to arrive we headed inside. I changed into one of my cute nighties just for now. Karen wanted me in only lingerie whilst Joanne was with us and I didn't want to get food stains on a nice nightie whilst cooking.

Karen put on one of her sexy see through nighties but I was pleased to see she left those nice big panties on.

Joanne arrived still wearing her uniform but quickly stripped that off. Under it she had been wearing a slip and to my surprise and pleasure also nice big Cottontails panties. Hers were green.

She also had a present for me gift wrapped by one of the exclusive lingerie stores! I couldn't wait to open it but it was taken into the bedroom and placed on the chair I would be using. I wouldn't get to open it until they were ready.

They both loved the prawn risotto that I cooked. The rich chocolate mousse also went down rather well, but it did mean they were both very full. A couple of hours of playing cards dressed in our lingerie followed before they announced it was time to get ready.

We headed into the bedroom and Karen told me to remove my nightie. The two girls then had a whispered conversation. "Take your panties off too Neil," Karen told me, "Firstly since you like them so much they are more likely to make you have an accident, and secondly if you do have one we want to be able to see it properly!"

I slid my panties off. My cock was semi erect and hardening by the second as I imagined what was going to happen next. Joanne handed me my present. I tore it open. It was beautiful! It was mainly white silk but with roses embroidered around the trim. It felt amazing as I slid it on.

Now Karen had me sit on the chair with my hands to the side. She pulled some loops out of the side of the seat and slid them over my hands then pulled them tight. They were made of red velvet and were quite wide so whilst preventing me moving my hands more than an inch or two they didn't cause any discomfort. Similar straps then help my legs still.

Next she raised the hem of my nightie and tucked it back in under my now hard cock. I was totally exposed to them! And if I came it would be all over the front of my sexy new nightie.

"We'll leave you for fifteen minutes now darling. Try not to think about naughty things. I want that cock nice and soft before we start so we can see exactly what effect we are having!" Karen told me.

I found out later that the room had cameras and they were watching me. They waited until my cock finally subsided before returning to the bedroom. They stood right in front of me and now Karen undressed Joanne. Just like Karen she was short and fat. Below the neck they could have been twins ... the only difference was Joanne had a very hairy pussy.

With Joanne naked my cock had started to harden a little, but despite the way I found Karen so sexy the sight of such a similar body barely impacted on me. The hardening was mainly in anticipation.

The instant Joanne slid Karen's nightie off my cock was rock hard at the sight of her beautiful tits and that plump belly. When Joanne slid the panties down to show her shaved pussy my cock gave a little jump.

Now Joanne came over and placed her iPhone near my right hand. It was set to timer mode and had 12 minutes on the clock. She explained, "We always go at it for an hour. Five 12 minute sessions, but today neither of us will need to stop to restart the timer. The first, third and last 12 minute sessions are 69'ers. But we also like a dedicated session too! Today session two is your beautiful girlfriend licking my pussy, then the fourth is me doing her. Don't start the timer until our tongues hit home!"

Karen added, "You must not say a word. Try to keep any moans to a minimum too. This is our time. The only exception is that if you are going to cum you must warn us so we can watch you spurting!"

Since I couldn't touch myself I thought it was unlikely, especially as I wanted to try not to. I wanted to get to day two so I could try my first cream pie. Karen came over and whispered in my ear, "Please try not to cum this time. I'll explain afterwards."

Her words nearly spoiled everything! But I held my orgasm off, and they gave me a few minutes before they moved into the 69 position and I started the first 12 minute bracket.

It was difficult to see exactly what they were doing to each other with Joanne on the bottom and Karen's plump body covering her, but it did mean I had a lovely view of Karen's big arse with Joanne's head buried under her. Clearly their tongues were very active ... I could tell that from the licking and slurping sounds along with the moans. Even better was the smell! I knew Karen's smell, and Joanne had a different one. The two combined smelled so good!

The buzzer sounded and I quickly stopped it. The girls separated and Joanne lay back on the bed with legs spread wide. My beautiful girlfriend slid in between her legs and began licking. I watched intently, both what Karen was doing and Joanne's expression. She had a few little tricks I'd never tried that seem to work rather well based on Joanne's reaction so I was learning something! I was also staying very hard and leaking pre cum onto my sexy white nightie.

I got a surprise about five minutes in when Karen abandoned Joanne's pussy and announced, "Let's see what you think of Neil's little trick!" With that she moved up and spent the next four minutes exploring Joanne's equally as plump belly. Joanne clearly loved that trick! Apparently her lover had never done that. Three more minutes of pussy licking completed the second session before the girls swapped again to another 69, but this time it was Joanne on top.

This was probably good for me, as whilst I still loved watching it the sight of Joanne's arse was way less stimulating than Karen's. I regained control of myself and had even stopped leaking before the next, and to me most important session, commenced. I wanted to see exactly what made Karen moan the most!

Joanne spent the entire 12 minutes with her face buried in Karen. At one point she would pull out for a few feather like flicks of her tongue across the pussy lips, then a hard drive of her tongue into Karen, back to feather like touches, then a flick across Karen's clit. It worked a dream ... another thing for me to try!

By now I was leaking quite badly and was pleased when the alarm went off to swap back to the final 69. Even better Joanne remained on top. By now the room smelled amazing! Those joint pussy odours were just so good!

The final buzzer went off and the girls rolled over to look at me. The state of my cock and stains on my nightie showed them how much I had enjoyed the show. Joanne looked a little disappointed, "I was hoping he would spurt! I haven't seen a guy spurt on a pretty nightie for so long!"

That nearly pushed me over the edge. They explained that after catching Joanne's brother peeking at them making love they had made him put one of Joanne's nighties that was too small for her and masturbate himself so they had something to blackmail him into silence with. Over the next two years that had been repeated once a month. Using the same nightie. A nightie Joanne still had at home. A nightie that had never been washed! Joanne told me, "I might not like the idea of a cock entering my pussy, but I loved watching my brother masturbate ... especially on that nightie! I was so hoping to see you cum today! Won't you make him wank off for us now Karen? He's so hard and needs relief!"

"Sorry Joanne. But not this time! Not until he has fucked me! He isn't allowed to do that unless he has two days worth in his balls, so he's going to bed with that problem! Hopefully by your next visit he will have managed that. As long as he's fucked me at least once I promise to make him cum on that nightie next time!" Then she turned to me, "The nightie Joanne bought you is only to be worn for her visits. It will never be washed unless Joanne tells you to wash it. Is that understood?"

With more pre cum leaking onto the nightie I nodded.

They released me then and Joanne quickly dressed and kissed me goodbye. She tasted of Karen! Karen then saw her out then came back into the bedroom. She kissed me too, then asked "How does Joanne taste? As good as me?"

I shook my head. "Nice ... but definitely not as tasty."

I removed the nightie and Karen had me leave it draped over the chair. So the stains dried properly before we put it away. I put my Cottontails back on and then my cute nightie and we turned out the lights. As we cuddled Karen told me how much she had enjoyed the evening. Especially the fact that my cock reacted so much more to her fat little body compared to Joanne's. That she told me made her realise I really did love and worship her.

I told her how much I had enjoyed it, and that it was lucky they had the three 69 sessions as those were the ones I could easily control myself in since it was harder to see what was going on. That led to a discussion about the next time. We agreed to suggest to Joanne that there would still be five sessions, but with new rules. The first two would be one of them servicing the other, but with minimal pussy licking. Then a 69 in the middle session. Then again one on one but this time all pussy licking! I was sure I would be able to cum without touching myself that way!

Karen had me get out of bed, strip off and sit on the chair again. "The only problem is that with your hands tied you would probably just spurt all over your belly. Joanne would love to see it spurt onto your face ... even into your mouth!"

She got another couple of lengths of velvet. She created loops in the end of them and placed them around my cock. She then experimented. I realised what she was doing. We soon had it worked out. A way to hold my cock so it was aimed at my forehead! I couldn't wait for next months visit!

Back in bed and in my panties next to Karen it was time for sleep. But that took ages for me as my cock took nearly an hour to subside. Then within another hour I was shaking Karen awake. "Sorry to wake you Karen, but I've had a rather large accident!" I'd had the biggest and best wet dream I've ever had!

"That's a shame. I was hoping to have you fuck me tonight," Karen told me, "Oh well ... maybe in two days. As punishment you need to leave those panties on until morning."

She was soon asleep again, but the feel of my cum filled panties was turning me on again! It took quite a while to fall asleep.

The next day was the quietest so far. I cleaned her armpits before breakfast, and licked her pussy a couple of times but that was all. She made it clear that she really wanted me to eat my cream pie soon so we knew where we stood.

I slept through the night without any problems. Again a armpit cleaning was the only morning action, then we spent the entire day out and had dinner before returning home.