Panty Consequences No. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stripped off and already I was hard and pre cum was leaking in anticipation. Karen informed me, "Just this once I want you to fuck me now without any foreplay. I'm certainly wet enough! Just put your pretty pink slip on and get that cock into me!"

I quickly put the slip on. Already I was throbbing. This was going to be rather embarrassing I thought. I slid on top of her and guided my cock into her. She was so wet that I slid straight in. As soon as I was fully inside I came!

Karen clamped her legs around my back to make sure I stayed deep inside of her until my cock stopped spurting. "Get down there and clean up your mess! You better do a good job because I haven't cum yet ... I need at least three!"

I slid off of her pulling my slip down to cover my cock so any remaining cum would leak onto the slip and not the sheets. I drove my tongue in and began lapping at her enthusiastically. It didn't take long for her first orgasm, and up to then all I had tasted was her. But her juices helped start flushing my cum from her. I couldn't believe how good our joint juices tasted! Now I really went to work, licking every drop of my cum from her and giving her another four orgasms before I finally came up for air and moved up beside her.

She looked at the smile on my face and said, "I really don't think I need to ask, but does this mean I need to call my fuck buddies and have one visit each Wednesday that Joanne isn't here?"

I quickly agreed.

"OK then. New rules. Since about three a month is enough anyway for me and your control is so bad I don't expect you to fuck me much anymore. As of now you will only fuck me if there is a fifth Wednesday in the month. However I still will reward you in special ways, like a nice spanking, if you can last three days between orgasms. In a few months that will increased to four days, then on up until we get to seven days. Is that agreeable?" Karen asked me.

My already hard cock answered the question anyway, but I replied, "Of course Mistress! I can't wait until next Wednesday and the first of your fuck buddies!"

She smiled. "They will have new rules too. I used to get them to give me a bit of foreplay first, but they are hopeless compared to you. Now you will prepare me for them. They will need to agree to have you watch wearing something pretty. They will never again lick my pussy or touch me up. They will purely be here to give me a good fucking and then you will clean me up. Is that fair?"

I quickly agreed, "Thank you Mistress! To be honest I was worried how I would react seeing another man licking you. Or touching your beautiful body. If all they can do is fuck you, which they can do better than me it will be perfect!"

Now Karen went back to having me service her needs constantly with my tongue, fingers and toys. We also worked out a shower routine so that we showered together every day but with careful usage of the flexible shower heads her armpits would now only be washed once a week, on the Wednesdays. This way her arse was freshly washed each evening just before bed so she could always have that licked!

As we now had exactly the same number of pairs and colours of cottontails panties the other thing was that once I put a pair on in the morning they were the ones I had to wear until the next morning. Once they were already cum filled when we went for breakfast, another couple of times I went out to dinner with wet panties, and the other times I came before finishing my duties with Karen. I never lasted a whole day, let alone the three required for a reward!

I was very excited as the evening of the Wednesday approached. Karen had me dressed in one of my pretty pairs of panties and a sexy nightie since she was wearing a short skirt, lacy top that exposed her nipples, and of course no panties. She told me that she had explained the rules to the fuck buddies but had one more surprise for them ... to make sure they never divulged our secrets.

The doorbell rang right on time, 8:30pm. She went to the door and brought her first buddy in. As she had explained to me all three were married men whose wives for various reasons were happy for them to have a once a month liaison with her. He was quite tall and good looking.

She introduced us, "Neil this is my first fuck buddy, David. David, this is Neil. He is my Panty Boy lover. But he is also the best lover I've ever had. I don't want anybody ever finding out about his little quirks unless we tell them. Strip off and let's get into the bedroom."

In seconds he was naked. His cock was quite impressive. A bit longer and thicker than my own. Now Karen told him, "I'm sure we can trust you, but I want insurance. I know your wife knows about me so threatening to tell people about us if you break your promise isn't going to work. So ... I need you to get on your knees in front of Neil, raise his slip, slide his cock out of his panties, and put it into your mouth! Don't suck him, just get some of it into your mouth. I'll take some pictures and that way we know you'll never tell!"

He hesitated. But then did as he was asked. I had to stare at her and her pussy to keep myself hard as having a man suck me was not something I liked the idea of ... sucking cock yes, not the other way around. He didn't even let it touch his lips, just opened wide and slid a few inches in. The photos would be damning even though nothing happened.

Then Karen put the camera aside and had me strip her for David. I slid a finger between her legs and quickly fingered her to an orgasm as he watched on. Now he was rock hard and she was nice and wet ... although she had already been nice and wet!

The three of us got onto the bed. He liked being on top, so I slid down the bed and positioned myself inches from the action as his cock entered my girlfriends pussy. He varied his speed and penetration continuously. Sometimes just sliding the tip in and out, other times going all the way in then pulling out until just the tip remained, and all points in between. His speed changed from so slow that he was barely moving to as fast as he could manage.

He fucked Karen for nearly an hour ... quite a bit better than my 5 seconds! Karen came multiple times and I knew I could never deny her fucking like this ... nor would I ever be able to achieve it. That was the problem with enjoying giving pleasure so much!

Eventually he gave one final thrust deep inside of her and began spurting into her. I could tell by his reaction that there was a lot! Finally his balls were dry and he withdrew his cock.

Karen told him, "Please let yourself out David. Neil is going to clean my pussy now and it will take quite a while."

As David dressed I got to work. I slid between her legs replacing him, but with my head rather than cock. I wasn't at all surprised to initially only taste her. David had been gone for a few minutes before I got my first taste of another mans cum. I had hoped to hold my own orgasm off until I had nearly finished, but had no hope.

The one big benefit of eating another mans cream pie instead of your own I quickly discovered is that when you eat your own you have already cum so it can't give you that ultimate excitement. Another mans can! The second I first tasted another man mixed with Karen's delicious pussy I began spurting. That made it hard to concentrate on my job for a few seconds and I made a serious mistake.

One little drop of his cum escaped my lips and stained the sheets.

As my own orgasm subsided I was able to get back to work properly and completely clean her pussy, and at the same time give her another series of orgasms. After fifteen minutes she told me I could stop.

As I came up beside her I told her, "I'm already looking forward to next week! Hopefully next time I'll hold off until I'm nearly finished, but tasting him was just too good!"

Karen smiled, glad to know I was eager for her to continue seeing her fuck buddies. But then she noticed the cum stain in the sheet. She informed me that I needed to be punished for allowing the sheet to be stained. "You will not clean my armpits until next Tuesday night. Nor will I wash them. Obviously I can't go out like that so we will spend the time locked away in the house other than you going out for food. I will use the treadmill for a couple of hours a day. I will wear nice warm clothes even if it is hot. I'm going to make them really nasty. Then you will need to clean them completely."

My cock grew rock hard again. Her punishments seemed awesome!

"And don't think that if you enjoy it you can let the sheets get stained again next week. You are getting off lightly just this once. Next time I'll make you wear pretty panties for a month. No more Cottontails."

"Thank you mistress for letting me off so lightly. It was unforgivable to waste his cum on the sheets instead of in my mouth. I promise to try better in the future," I told her.

Just as she promised the next day after breakfast (the last time for a week she would accompany me, instead I went and got takeaway breakfast explaining she had hurt her back) when she get back home she changed from the short sleeved top into a warmer long sleeved one. She also turned the air conditioning off. By 11:00 she was already quite sweaty and had large damp patched under the arms. Then she did the first of her hour long treadmill sessions. She was coated in sweat.

After lunch she had a second session. By that first night I could smell the strongest BO smell I think I'd ever known. But I couldn't do a thing about it! She did make me lick the rest of her sweaty body, and of course I came in my panties doing that. I then showered her, washing just from her tits down, and carefully washing her hair so as to avoid any water getting near her armpits.

As the days passed the smell got stronger and stronger. I was far from sure that I was going to be able to handle it, but was equally excited to find out! Finally Tuesday evening came. She added a third one hour session on the treadmill and then led me straight to the bedroom. I was already of course dressed in my pink cottontails (which were miraculously unstained other than a few small pre cum stains) and my usual day wear - sexy nightie, this one my favourite transparent pink one.

As I lowered my face towards her armpits the odour was extremely strong. I wondered if I could really go through with it. But her reaction the second my tongue hesitantly connected with her armpit was all I needed! I really love being a slave and giving pleasure! The fact she came as soon as I began licking somehow made her taste fantastic! Now I really went for it on that first armpit, being careful not to allow my cock contact either her or the bed.

It had been so smelly that it took a few minutes to clean properly, then I carefully slid over her again making sure my cock made no contact. I started on the second armpit, but this time there was no hesitation. Again I slurped away cleaning her. When the taste was almost gone I finally shifted position. I allowed my cock, covered by both my panties and nightie touch her thigh. That contact was all it took. I spurted against her. Her moan was I think both because she was coming yet again and she felt me spurting at the enjoyment of what I was doing.

We discussed it as we lay in bed. She insisted I change only my nightie into one of my cute ones but wanted me to leave my panties on as evidence of how much I had enjoyed my punishment. We discussed how we could repeat this. Karen wasn't willing to let people we knew smell her when she got this bad, but if we didn't know them she didn't care.

We agreed that once a month we would leave first thing on Thursday after one of her buddies had visited the night before, and would stay away until the following Wednesday. We would get home in time for me to clean her up, then shower and change into pretty panties (since I would probably have cum in my Cottontails!) before the next buddy arrived. Even better was when there was five Wednesdays. Then we would leave after the fourth week, and not return until the Monday before Joanne was due. It had to be the Monday as she wanted me to always have a minimum of two days worth to make a nice mess on my nightie.

She also told me it was time for me to try and learn control. Up until now, knowing I had no hope of making three days I hadn't really been trying. She told me she fully expected me to come cleaning tomorrow's cream pie, but after that I needed to really try. She really wanted me to have at least two days worth for Joanne.

She was right about the next night! Again watching her being fucked, this time by a cock slightly shorter than mine but a lot thicker really got me excited. Being not as deep and having also opened her pussy up a lot wider it didn't take long for me to taste him. But this time I was more prepared for the experience and did manage to control myself ... at least until she was just about clean. Even then I managed to keep licking with barely a pause. No cum reached the sheets.

I did slowly improve after that. I had a few more wet dreams on the second nights, but also had a few days where I lasted until night two. Of course, there were still days when I came after having spurted the previous day.

I surprised both of us when I got through eating the third fuck buddies cream pie without cumming. He probably was the least accomplished and didn't last as long. His load was also the smallest, so those factors certainly helped. I did however have a wet dream that night. It was Karen's fault. She was also the least happy with this guy and had suggested just before we turned out the lights that one time he came over she wanted to forgo her fuck so she could watch me blow him! That's what I was dreaming about.

During the next week leading up to Joanne's 2nd visit my control continued to improve. Karen promised to take me lingerie shopping for some new nighties if I could have a two and a half day load. She suggested this on the Monday morning, after I had already licked her pussy.

After I agreed she slid my panties off. Then for the first time she took my cock in her hand. I was moaning already. But Karen was watching carefully. For the next hour she kept her hand on me, but barely moved. My balls were aching for release. Finally she gave one little wank. That was all it took. My cum spurted from my balls and coated her tits and then belly, then her shaved pussy.

Karen slid my cock back into my panties and told me, "Your mess, you clean it up!"

It wasn't nearly as nice as from her pussy, but at least I was getting to eat my own cum. I doubted it would be the last time I ate it this way. In fact, I was pretty sure it would happen a lot more than eating mine from her pussy!

I did then manage to last until Joanne arrived. This time I was already dressed in my special nightie and no panties when I opened the door to her. Again she was in her work uniform but quickly stripped to her slip and her Cottontails, pink this time. As I had removed my panties Karen also removed hers. Again we spent a few hours dressed like this, this time though the girls told me all about how they started licking each other's pussy whilst still at school, and more about Joanne's brother watching them. My nightie was showing some nice pre cum stains which Joanne in particular enjoyed. We all then had a quick shower to make sure the girls were nice and clean for tongues anywhere on their bodies.

Then Karen explained to Joanne the new sequence. We had discussed it and as they both wanted to watch if I came, but Karen wanted me to try and control myself until the last session. She told me that as my pussy licking was now as good as Joanne's, she didn't mind having that disturbed, but didn't want to miss a second of licking Joanne. Therefore she would go first.

Again they tied me to the chair. Then Karen got the additional velvet ribbon out and used it to support my hard cock just as we had worked out. Aimed at my forehead under the theory it would fall a bit short ... like into my mouth, before the rest started to coat my nightie from neck downwards.

I was so glad I was tied up in a way I had no possible way of helping myself! The sight of Karen licking Joanne all over just like I loved doing to her was amazing! Joanne loved having her belly licked just as much as Karen! The only area she avoided were the armpits. Joanne used deodorant that made that off limits even after a shower.

I warned her when there were three minutes left in case she wanted a little pussy licking in the first session. Instead she had Joanne roll over onto her knees and licked her arse instead! That drove Joanne crazy!

The buzzer sounded and they swapped positions. Joanne did her best, but this was new to her. It would take a few months but she would improve, but today it was good for me! The thrill Karen had been getting from licking Joanne had me right on the edge, now I had this session and the 69 to get control of myself. Not that it still wasn't fantastic to watch, just that it wasn't risking pushing me over the edge.

When Karen started her 12 minutes of pussy licking I immediately started getting really hard again. I loved watching her with her tongue in a pussy! She loved it so much so I loved watching it. When her 12 minutes was up the sight of her pussy juice coated face nearly made me cum on the spot.

As Joanne began licking Karen rather than watching her tongue I instead just watched Karen's face. At first she didn't realise what I was doing. But that didn't matter. It was the look of ecstasy on her face that excited me even more than the sight of what Joanne's tongue was doing.

Then she realised and smiled. Then she lost the smile for a minute as yet another series of orgasms rocked her body. She looked at me once more. She mouthed, "Come for me! Spurt all over yourself!"

That did it! I yelled, "I can't hold off any more! I'm coming!"

Joanne quickly pulled her head out of Karen's pussy and looked over. Just as she did the first spurt shot from my cock. We were wrong! It was so powerful it went exactly where we had aimed it. Hitting me just above the eyes! However the next one went straight into my open mouth, as did the third one. Luckily the nightie wasn't low cut! The next spurt hit the neckline, then the following spurts coated the chest and stomach areas. I was a mess! But the look on Joanne's face made it worthwhile! Me cumming like that made her come too! And if that's what my Mistress wanted, who was I to argue!

Karen came over and released my cock and wiped it clean with the hem of the nightie. She helped me off with it, making sure to wipe the cum on my forehead up on the way, staining yet another part of it.

She lay it over the chair next to me to dry. Joanne told me, "That was amazing! My brother never came without touching himself! And I don't think he ever came that much either! I can't wait so see what that nightie looks like in a few years time!"

Neither can I! I've got so many things to look forward to.

More lingerie shopping with Karen

Our ten day holidays when Karen won't wash her armpits once ... and has promised to get lots of exercise (and sexercise)

Giving fuck buddy number three a blow job

Not cumming while watching the girls. Karen has promised to come over, release my cock, then wank me off while Joanne watches.

The months with five Wednesdays when I get to wear my pink slip, slide my cock into Karen for a few seconds (she has told me she doesn't EVER want me to learn control whilst in her ... after all, then she can't justify her fuck buddies), then eating my own cream pie again.

Being spanked again.

Any other naughty thing Karen thinks up ... or I think of and she agrees is a good idea.

My life with this short fat woman I didn't even know six weeks ago is perfect! One day we will do that trip around Australia, but only if we can work out how to keep her satisfied.