Paramedic Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have made you to experience how your actions felt on the boy when you forced him into sex against his will. You felt the physical pain, the shame of being used, the pain of the spirit being broken and the mind's thoughts as you did it and how he felt afterwards. I shall take you to the council of elders for them to render a verdict. It is not my place to use my gifts to punish you. Do you understand?" asked Jared.

The boys were all now looking in fear at Jared and nodded their heads slowly.

Grandfather had taken Liam into the forest, showing him the plants, berries, roots and flowers which heal the body and spirit of the people. He sat Liam on a clear area between the jack pine trees. They were sitting knee to knee and holding hands and Liam felt the presence of the Grandfather's spirit and it drew Liam's spirit out of his body. They were both hovering above their physical forms. He taught Liam how to move and control his actions in this form.

"Can I be seen in this form grandfather?"

"If you will it, you can appear to be solid in another place, or time. You must learn to focus your thoughts and the gift of spiritual seeing and hearing to do it" he replied as they sored over the forest. "I'll show you" grandfather said as he took Liam's hand.

The world around them began to move out of focus and suddenly, they were standing and watching his friends split wood.

"Can they see us?" asked Liam.

"No, they can't see or hear us. It's better that way unless we have a purpose to achieve. I wish you to know doing this to pinch someone's butt is not a good use of the gift, unless it can be accomplished while you are doing the creators work" he said with a smirk.

Liam face had shock on it initially, but changed into mischievousness. "Would it be inappropriate to do it once, and get it out of the system, so to speak?"

Grandfather was smiling at Liam. He was definitely going to be a match for Jared and that meant he now had two young men who were best described as "handfuls." Grandfather finally spoke, "I guess Darren is the big one with blonde hair? The one with the big bulge?"

"Yes grandfather. I told him I would do it if I could."

"I believe I have learned your English language now when I say .......go for it and make sure he knows he got it too."

Liam moved quickly behind Darren and got him good. He was jumping up and down holding his ass. Josh was standing there watching and trying to figure out what had happened.

Darren blurted out "Son of a bitch, he got me. Did you hear Liam laughing?"

Josh smiled "I thought I did, but I thought it was my imagination."

"The little twerp....." continued Darren. His voice was fading as Liam and grandfather walked away and into the forest.

Suddenly, the world around them swirled together again and suddenly Liam and grandfather were standing near a camp of Indians. The camp had been attacked by a war party and many people were wounded and laying on the ground.

"Can we help them grandfather?"

"Yes, you are here to learn the skills of healing. Concentrate on making yourself appear solid, and we will work on the wounded."

Liam concentrated and he was standing next to grandfather, both were dressed in the buckskins of a Medicine Man. There had been people nearby when they appeared and they fell to their knees.

"Help us spirits. We have many wounded" said one woman.

"Rise and continue tending to the wounded" said grandfather. "Your work will help them from walking the next world." The women continued washing the wounds of the wounded nearby but kept the spirits under observation from the corner of their eye.

"Liam, come to this man and place your hands on his chest. Pray to the creator that he may guide your hands to do his work, you are a conduit for his work."

Liam did as he was instructed. Suddenly, he felt warmth building within his hands as he saw them begin to glow. Liam could see inside the wounded man's body. The arrow which had been pulled out had pierced his lung and liver. He could see the blood collecting in his lung and around the organs.

Grandfather had his hand on Liam's shoulder and was watching the vision in his head of the wounds.

"Concentrate on the lung tissue, and watch it rebuild" he directed. Liam again did as he was instructed. He saw the fibres of tissue move towards each other and bond, sealing the hole on the front and back. He concentrated on removing the blood from the lung, and he could see it becoming a vapour, and being breathed out from the man's mouth as he exhaled.

Liam concentrated on the liver, ordering the cells to grow and bond together, repairing the organ. When it appeared in vision to be healed, he began to concentrate on the skin wound.

"Liam, just heal the skin wound enough to seal the abdominal cavity. He will live and heal himself with time and you can't use all your energy on that type of wound. You must choose what to heal carefully."

"I saw Jared heal Josh entirely."

"Yes, and he did so using a tremendous amount of his energy. I was aware of his actions and you must understand he chose to expend his energy to heal his friend because of what the wound was and how far it was to get him to a hospital. Josh would not have lived through the trip, and Jared chose to heal him. He also knew he could purge himself right after he did it with no danger to himself. You have much to learn."

Liam once again watched as the tissue grew and bonded together, and sat back on his heels when he thought enough had been done.

"Grandfather, I heard Jared say something every time after he had healed someone."

He looked into Liam's mind and said "It is appropriate Liam."

Liam looked up to the heavens and said "Thank you Creator for guiding my hands so this man may continue the path you choose for him."

The two of them moved about the village and healed many men, women and children together. Liam also was not allowed to heal a few people. He heard a voice inside his head speak and tell him this person has reached the end of their journey in life. Liam understood.

When they had finished tending to the wounded, Liam felt very tired in a way he had never experienced before. The only thing Liam could equate the feeling inside his chest and abdomen as similar to severe cramping, muscle strain and feeling like his chest had filled been inflated with Jello.

"What you are feeling is the energy of the wounds and spirits you healed. When you heal, you use your energy to heal the wounded, but the bad energy of the wound and person is absorbed into your body. I'm impressed Grandson, you have healed and absorbed more energy than I have ever seen before."

"Thank you grandfather, you taught me well."

"We must release the energy Liam, come with me."

Liam followed him to a corner of the village and into a hut where many sacred objects were very specifically placed a circle around the inside. Liam recognised many of the objects from the memories deep within him. Liam sat near the cold fire place after picking up two rocks which were near the door way. Grandfather did the same while also picking up a smudging bundle. He used a match to light the bundle, fanning the smoke around Liam and himself.

Liam must have had a strange look on his face when the match was used. Grandfather smiled and simply said "not everything that is made by the others is evil. To use some of your language Liam, matches are pretty cool and make fire lighting easy."

Liam laughed at the comment and Grandfather sat and smiled at the young man. He is a very powerful healer the old man thought.

"Place the rocks on the ground, and keep your palms on the rock. Visualize the energy in your body, and use your will to force it out your body through your hands, through the rock and into the ground."

Liam closed his eyes and concentrated, he felt a cold feeling begin to grow, and it expanded quickly. He willed it down his arms to his hands and into the ground. It took a few minutes before Liam felt the cold energy was finally gone from his body before he opened his eyes.

Grandfather taught Liam a chant to repeat while he was releasing the energy and to continue after while mother earth was refilling him with good energy. He told Liam to place the palms of hands directly onto the ground as he chanted. He could feel his hands begin to warm, and it soon began to travel up his arms and into the core of his body. After what seemed to be an eternity in time, it was done. Liam felt refreshed and full of energy.

"You have done very well grandson. Many people have been saved and you have learned to control the healing energy quickly."

"Thank you grandfather for teaching me as well as you did."

They left the hut and walked towards a group of people near the centre of the camp. As they were approaching, screams of agony were heard. Liam broke through the crowd and saw a nude young man tied to a travois in a spread eagle position. He was being tortured by two warriors.

"Stop" said Liam.

The two warriors looked at him and laughed. "Who are you to give us orders?"

Grandfather broke through the crowd and stood next to Liam.

A woman spoke from the crowd and said "They are spirits who healed the wounded."

"You have no business here now spirits, be gone" said one of the warriors. He had a knife in his hand which he had been using to cut the skin of the young man in long lines over his chest. The warrior grasped the young man's genitals and moved the knife towards them to remove them.

Liam was thinking about what to do when memories again came from deep within him. Liam raised his right hand and made a grabbing motion. The warrior could no longer move his hand. He tried hard to move his hand, but it felt like someone had grabbed his wrist and was preventing it from moving. Liam then quickly threw his hand to the right, and the warrior moved to the right like he had been dragged and thrown by someone. The crowd was silent, and staring at Liam. Liam's eyes were pure white, and glow emanated from his entire body.

"Grandfather, more of the old knowledge has been awakened within me."

"So I see grandson."

The other warrior had his knife out and was moving towards Liam. Liam brought his right hand up with the palm facing the warrior and pushed away from his body. The warrior flew backwards twenty feet, landing flat on his back.

The crowd fell to their knees and bowed their heads. Some called Liam the Creator. Liam moved to the wounded man and faced the crowd.

"I am not the Creator; I am merely one of his servants who do his will. The Creator understands the use of violence to combat the dark one and the dark servants to but to fight another group of the people is wrong. You are all children of the Creator, even this man you are torturing. You are torturing one of your brothers. This must not continue" demanded Liam.

"But they were on our hunting grounds" said a man in the crowd.

"Since when do the children of the Creator believe they own a part of mother earth?" said Liam with a voice which shook the ground. In a normal voice, Liam continued "Mother earth and everything which lives on her is for all the people to use and share. There is enough for everyone and all of the Creator's children."

The crowd was silent.

"The evil one has darkened your thinking. We must fight it" added Liam.

Liam turned to the tied warrior and released him with the bonds disappearing as he waved his hand. He fell to the ground in a heap. Liam reached over and placed his hands on the man's chest. The entire tribe watched as the man was healed before their eyes.

"Grandfather, this is the son of the other tribe's chief. How may I create peace between the tribes?"

"You are handling this very well on your own grandson, reach out for guidance and think hard. I believe your second grade teacher used to say "put your thinking cap on.""

Liam smiled at the old man and thought for a moment. An idea suddenly was created in his mind using the old teachings.

"You will let this man go back to his home and tell them of what has been said here today. He shall tell his people the words of the Creator about sharing Mother Earth. The leaders of his tribe and this tribe will meet within two days and make peace. My Grandfather and I will come to the meeting to make sure the will of the Creator is being followed and peace has begun. Do the children of the Creator understand his words?"

A big man who had been silent stepped forward. "Your words shall be followed. The warrior may use my horse to go home and I will meet the leaders from his tribe as you said."

"Very good. Our time here is ending, but we shall meet in two days."

Liam walked to Grandfather and stood beside him. The both disappeared and immediately reappeared in front of the gathered tribes at the meeting. There were many chiefs present at the meeting discussing the Creators words. All conversation stopped when the two appeared.

"It's true" said one of the Chiefs. "The messengers of the Creator are here."

"Have you made peace?" asked Liam.

"It is close Grandson" said the young man who Liam had healed.

"What's stopping it?"

"We have a gift, and we need your help to finish the peace" he replied.

"How may I help?" asked Liam.

"First accept this gift as a symbol from all the chiefs." An old man dressed as healer stepped forward with a 7' staff made from diamond willow. The bark had been removed, exposing the white wood and the dark diamonds of the knots. The wood was forked on the top and from it hung five eagle feathers and five fox tails.

The old healer explained "each of the tribes has given a feather and a fox tail to show their commitment for peace. We need you to use this staff to banish the evil ones who create the wars between us."

The old man stepped forward, and then knelt with his head down. He held the staff with his hands up above his head, parallel to the ground.

"Healer of the people, you honour me with your gift" said Liam.

Liam also knelt on the ground in the same position except he used his hand to raise the old man's head up. "I wish you to see me humbled as I accept your gift of peace and love."

Liam lowered his head, and accepted the gift into his hands. He stood with the staff and bowed first to the old man, and then each of the chiefs. They were impressed with the respect shown to them by a powerful spirit, and bowed back to him.

Grandfather spoke up "We shall now honour your request Chiefs of the Council and banish the evil servants. Please, follow us outside."

The group went to the edge of the forest. Grandfather raised his hands and the earth before separated into a deep trench. He began to chant and Liam joined with him. The old medicine man had his drum with him and started to use it. Soon the whole group was chanting.

More old memories came from deep within Liam and he raised the staff into the air, speaking Gallic. He commanded the evil one's to leave the people and never return. He brought the staff down onto the ground which caused the earth to vibrate. Shadows began leave the chiefs and warriors in the circle. Liam slammed the staff down again causing a larger vibration through the earth. More shadows left the people present. Liam yelled in Gallic at the top of his lungs and brought the staff down one more time causing the people to shift their weight to remain steady on their feet from the vibrations. The final shadows left the people. Liam walked to trench and tapped it with his staff.

The shadows had been collecting like a cloud over the people. The cloud was churning and forming faces showing agony were seen. When Liam tapped the open trench, the shadows were drawn into it. The fought the pull into the trench, screaming and painful cries came from the cloud as it disappeared into mother earth. Grandfather closed the ground with a wave of his hand. He then reached into the forest and brought a large sapling spruce tree and planted it over the spot.

Grandfather spoke to the group "This is the tree of peace. It shall grow and flourish, keeping the peace between you. The roots shall form the cage to keep the shadows safely inside Mother Earth's womb so they will not return to possess you. Continue to plant trees here for many generations to replace this tree before it dies so the cage is always in place."

"I thank you for your gift of the staff and I will use it to help me do the work of the Creator" said Liam to the group. "It's time for us to leave. May you all receive the blessing of the Creator for long, healthy life with many grandchildren.

Liam and Grandfather turned into orbs of light, and disappeared into the sky. When Grandfather and Liam reappeared, they were standing next to Jared.

Jared was surprised by the sudden appearance of his Grandfather and Liam. The boys Jared had been confronting disappeared and a buffalo appeared. "You have done well Jared. You saw your anger and experienced hatred. You now know how it can undue all the good of everything else you have done. You learned to control it and give fair justice in your decision. I am proud" the buffalo said. "Your soulmate Liam has learned a lot today as well Jared. Much of the old knowledge has surfaced and Liam is able to heal and use some of his gifts. You two are powerful together."

Grandfather stepped forward and said "I too am proud of both of you. You two did well especially for someone of young ages. The creator chose well. Jared, Liam, we will meet again for more teaching to you and your soul mate. Enough has been learned today."

With that, the two of them we back on the rock outcropping standing there looking over the lake.

"Was that a dream?" asked Liam.

"No, it wasn't. Look our clothing" said Jared. The two of them looked at the clothing. It looked as if it had been rinsed and dried. Definitely less mud than when they started whatever happened to them.

"Nice staff" said Jared looking at it.

Liam replied "A gift to help do the work of the creator. It is a staff of peace between the people, brotherhood, respect, goodness and love."

"Liam, you have the power to turn that staff into the energy of the spirit of the wood. It will always be with you, but in an energy form. When you need it, you will it into your hand."

Liam thought for a moment. "You mean it becomes the same form of energy when I leave my body for a trip."

"Exactly" replied Jared with a smile. "The student is going to surpass the teacher soon Liam."

"It will never happen Jared. Our powers together will do the work, not separately. As soulmates, we are one Jared" replied Liam.

They turned to each other, hugging and kissing passionately. Together, they walked down the path and back to the bikes.

"It's late in the day Liam. We should get back before they get worried about us and get lost trying to search for us" said Jared.

"I agree" responded Liam. "But, there is something important I have to do first."

"And what would that be lover?" asked Jared.

"This!" said Liam as he shoved Jared backwards into a large gooey mud hole. Liam ran and put his helmet on, started his bike and took off down the trail.

Jared got up and was laughing. "Darren is right, he is getting bad" he thought to himself as ran for his bike.

Jared caught up to Liam, and by the time they were back at the cabin, Liam again had more mud on him than Jared did by a longshot. The two of them pulled up to the Quonset, and used the pressure washer to clean the bikes. They parked them inside and striped off their clothing, spraying it down gently. The boys hung their clothing of the clothes line to dry.

When the entered the kitchen, the rest were sitting at the supper table with the meal ready to eat. Liam and Jared quickly found their seats and thanked the others for their thoughtfulness. Jared and Liam cleaned up the kitchen after the meal. Liam ran for the shower while Jared talked to the others on the deck.