Paramedic Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what's on for tonight?" asked Jared.

"Since we have to go back to the city tomorrow, we thought we could have a campfire and maybe get Josh to play his guitar a bit" replied Tyler. "We actually got all the wood split and stacked too. It became a real contest between Darren and Troy and they weren't using the splitter either. It was done all by hand. They are already feeling it" laughed Tyler.

"I'm not, but he is!" said Darren.

"Am not" replied Troy.

"Am so" said Darren

"Am not" replied Troy.

"Oh my God, they've been reduced to a monosyllabic argument" cried Tyler.

"Enough" said Jared as the two continued saying "am so, am not" to each other. They looked at him and both had fake pouts on their faces, their heads tucked down and their arms crossed tightly across their chests.

"Both of you stand up, bend over asses facing me." The two complied. Jared gave them both a playful smack and then said "No more fighting or pouting children. Play nice." He then gave them a good smack each, leaving a nice pink hand mark on each ass.

The both stood up and grabbed their asses "ok daddy, we'll play nice." Then they stuck their tongues out at each other.

Jared stepped towards them "Don't make me get the hairbrush!" and then started to laugh.

Liam came onto the porch, smelling all clean and looking beautiful. "What the hell is going on out here?"

The two boys looked at each and ran over and hugged Liam tightly. Darren said "Daddy, other mean daddy slapped our asses for doing nothing."

Jared was laughing by now and said to Liam "they're your kids; I'm going for a shower!" He was leaving the deck when he heard 2 slaps on bare asses. He could hear Darren saying "Daaaadddddiiiieeeeeeeeee."

A short time later, Jared returned and found them all in the hot tub. Liam was sitting alone in a corner with his arms stretched out along the top of the tub.

"Coming in daddy?' Liam said.

"You continue along that line and you will get a spanking you will never forget!" said Jared.

Jared stepped into the tub and snuggled up to Liam. Tyler and Darren admitted they were stiff, and for once they didn't mean their cocks. The hot tub felt good to everyone. It was getting dark by the time they got out and dried off. They split up with Darren and Josh going to light the fire, Tyler and Troy getting the drinks with Jared and Liam looking for marshmallows and snacks.

The guys sat around the fire telling jokes, swapping stories and listened to Josh play the guitar. They were now roasting marshmallows and drinking some beer, wine or tea. Life is good, for all of them.