Paramedic Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When you put it that way, Jared, it makes sense. I have to admit I really don't understand why you would still be working on-car and shiftwork when you have other options. But if you enjoy it, go for it." said Rob.

"Rob, it's more than doing it because I like it. It's my calling and purpose on this planet from the Creator." said Jared.

Liam spoke up, "Rob, it's complicated, but I know Jared and I would like you to come up to the cabin for a sweat ceremony. It would help you to understand what Jared means by his path through life. I follow the same path Rob. We were predestined before we were born to help others."

"I have no clue what you guys are talking about but I would love to try it." said Rob.

"Last request of you Rob. Do you have a problem with Liam and I being gay, and a couple?" asked Jared.

"No. I have good friends who are gay. I had no clue about either of you, not that it mattered in the least. I don't have straight written across my forehead, either, so all I knew was you guys were good paramedics and good people." replied Rob.

"We don't deny it but you know how medics talk and gossip." said Jared.

"Like I said, Boss, I have no problem with it." said Rob.

The alarm on their radios warbled so Jared and Liam ran for their unit.