Paramedic Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you know so much of this Jared," asked Conner.

Liam spoke up, "Jared is considered to be a Shaman. A similar thing for you to compare the title with would be a high priest. I am his apprentice so to speak and am learning what I need to know from Jared."

"Liam is more than an apprentice and is doing well at it. I don't mind explaining things for you as part of Liam's education is to understand all of these things as well. So when I explain to you, he is learning as well," said Jared.

They had been in the tub for 20 minutes when the tub shut off automatically. "I think it is time for the campfire now, and some snacks," said Liam.

"We are going down naked, how about you guys," asked Jared.

"If I can hug you with a hard-on and not feel uncomfortable, I can walk around naked," laughed Mark.

They got the materials for making snacks and headed down to the campfire ring. When they got there, a large black bear was sniffing around. Liam, Mark and Conner stepped backwards with fear. Jared stepped forward to him, coming within 6'. He was a huge black bear, probably weighing around 500-600 lbs.

"Brother, we are going to light a fire here and enjoy fellowship. If you wish to join us, you may," said Jared.

The bear stood on his two back legs and his massive paws hanging down. He was not in a threatening position to the person who knew bears.

"Maskwa, my spirit guide, you honour me by being present. I can only hope I may honour you through my actions in life," said Jared. I would like you to meet my soulmate and partner who has the spirit guide of Mikisow." Jared signalled Liam to stand beside him. Liam moved up slowly.

The bear sniffed the air and nodded his head up and down. He spread his paws and upper legs wide, then pulled them into himself gesturing a big hug.

"Yes Maskwa, this is the man you hugged in the vision," said Jared.

Liam looked at the bear and said, "I thank you for that hug in the vision. It gave me much security and I felt the warmth of love from it. It helped me to progress through my troubles."

The bear nodded up and down again and then placed a paw over its heart. It held it there for a moment, and then dropped to the ground on all four paws. He started to walk towards the trees when he stopped and let loose a bellow which reverberated loudly across the lake. For everyone but Jared, it was the first time they had heard a bear roar, and this was loud. Jared remained still but the rest jumped backward and goose bumps rose on their skin.

"Thank you Maskwa. May the blessings of the Creator be with you on your journey in life. You are always welcome here," said Jared. The bear disappeared into the trees and soon could not be heard any more.

Marc and Conner were standing there with their mouths open, tight to each other and holding hands. "What the hell was that?" asked Mark.

"You guys are never to approach a bear. That one was at least 500 pounds and could tear you apart if that was why he was here. Do you understand guys?" asked Jared.

"Yes," the both said.

"That was my spirit guide, Maskwa or the Black Bear. Spirit guides are actual spirits in the other world, but when they come to earth - they take a physical form. Their physical form is real to the touch, but they cannot be harmed. He thanked us for the offer of sharing our fire and food, but said Mother Earth provided as much food as he needed. He came to say he approved of Liam as my soul mate and to check on us here at this place. He approved of us taking in Conner and to help Mark as well. The bellow he made at the end was to warn the spirits we are under his protection, especially you two young ones. We were always safe here, but now we are safer," explained Jared.

"Un-fucking believable," said Conner. "I thought I was going to shit myself."

"Well Mark, it is obvious you are teaching Conner the swear words he had never heard before in his sheltered life," said Liam. "I have to admit I felt the exact same way. I was going to shit myself too."

"Me three," said Mark.

"Remember, I knew that was my spirit guide and I am a shaman, but I still had fear within me even knowing. You guys may see all kinds of wild animals here. Never approach them because not everything around here is spiritual. Some of the animals have teeth," said Jared. "Now let's light the fire and get roasting some bannock."

The fire grew quickly with all the dry wood. Jared showed them how to wrap the bannock dough around the marshmallow sticks and cook it. When it was done, he had honey, sugar and cinnamon, raspberry jam and molasses to roll them in. They loved it.

Liam showed them how to roast marshmallows and also how to make s'mores with graham wafers, hot marshmallow and hunk from a chocolate bar. The boys really enjoyed themselves.

"Guys, it is late and bed time. I can see you guys are getting a little sleepy. How would you like to sleep under the stars tonight, right here beside the campfire?" asked Liam.

The boys were worried about animals but Jared assured them it was no problem. When they went to the cabin to take all the food back and get some blankets, Jared grabbed one of his rifles. The boys were interested to look at it. They didn't even seem to notice anymore they were still naked. The two of them were getting more comfortable being nude around other people.

They laid out their blankets on the ground, and covered themselves as a group. Liam was spooned behind Jared, and Mark behind Conner. They were all soon asleep.

It had been light for a couple of hours already but the sun wasn't over the tree line until 0530 am. It was going to be another beautifully warm day. Jared got up, and he had a full on piss hard-on as he headed to the bushes. After relieving himself, he saw the other three were still dead to the world. He tapped Liam on the shoulder gently which woke him up. He looked over his shoulder at the two boys still spooned together. Liam headed over to the bush to relieve himself. After they ran up to the deck and pulled the cover off the hot tub and climbed in.

Jared at down on a seat and Liam climbed onto him, kneeling and straddling him. Liam grabbed his head and kissed Jared hard and furiously. Liam was working his way around Jared's ears and neck, kissing and licking his neck. Liam could feel Jared's hard dick rubbing his own cock as he moved.

Jared guided Liam up and over to the side of the tub, sitting on the edge out of the water. Liam's cock was as hard as a diamond cutter with that purple head on top of the shaft catching Jared's attention. He leaned in and blew his breath across Liam's left nipple while playing with his ball sack. Liam groaned and grabbed both sides of Jared's head. He blew across Liam's nipple again and he groaned even louder.

"Jared, that feels so incredible when you do that. My nipples are so sensitive," said Liam.

Jared reached up and with both hands and started to brush over Liam's nipples while he took that solid piece of meat into his mouth.

"Oh God Jared," cried Liam.

Jared was twisting Liam's nipples lightly while bobbing up and down on his hard dick. Jared paused long enough to lean up and kiss Liam on his lips.

"Liam, let's get up on the picnic table. I want to be inside you," said Jared.

Jared climbed onto the picnic table then slid down and started to lick and kiss around his belly button and down Liam's blonde treasure trail. Then, he moved down and gently used one hand to grab Liam's dripping, hard cock and then put it into his mouth and Jared starting sucking it. Liam cried out in sheer ecstasy at the feelings he was experiencing. Jared spread and lifted Liam's legs to give him access to the tight little rose bud. Jared started to kiss and nibble his way down from the balls to Liam's asshole. He started to lick it gently, playing with it, thrusting his tongue in.

Jared leaned back and turned Liam over onto his front. He reached over and grabbed the lube squirting some onto Liam's asshole and on his fingers as well. Liam shift position onto his hands and knees with his ass high for Jared. Jared inserted one finger gently and kept going until it was buried. Then he started to twist his finger as he moved it in and out of Liam. Liam was panting and then said, "Jared, I need you in me."

Jared saw that Liam was quite relaxed and lubed his own hard cock. He came up behind Liam and placed his cock at the sweet asshole. He pushed in past the first ring with his cock and waited for a minute. Liam groaned in response and pushed backwards, allowing Jared to fully enter him as deep as possible. Liam let out another groan.

"Liam, are you ok my love?" asked Jared.

"I am better now than I have ever been. I needed you in me to feel complete," he replied.

Jared started to thrust in and out of Liam slowly, building up speed and strength of his thrusts. Liam was moaning non-stop and thrusting his ass back to meet Jared's inward movement. Jared stopped and pulled out. He rolled Liam on his back and moved back into position. He thrust into Liam all at once. Jared leaned down and kissed Liam hard on his lips. After breaking the kiss he started to pound in and out of Liam. Liam rolled his head back, his mouth open and eyes closed and moaned wildly. Liam grabbed his own dick and started to pump it wildly. "Jared, I'm cumming," he said.

"So am I Liam," as Jared thrust in as deep as he could. Liam could feel Jared's life essence being pumped inside of him and that was enough. Liam came and shot rope after rope of cum out and onto his chest and face. Jared laid down on Liam, smearing the cum between their bodies, and kissed him. "I love you Liam," he said gently.

Liam and Jared heard the sound at the same time. The looked over and standing at the edge of the deck, looking through the rails was Conner and Mark. They both had hard-ons and were masturbating each other furiously. They must have been there for a while because they were both coming as Jared and Liam saw them. They both shot massive loads onto the deck rails. They looked horrified when the realized they had been spotted. It looked like they were going to run away.

"Come on up boys. We will get the coffee ready and we can all have a cup," said Liam.

The boys slowly came onto the deck, their cocks slowly softening but still dripping sperm out of them. They were both acting sheepish and staring at the ground. Jared and Liam walked towards them and gave them both hugs.

"You're not mad at us?" asked Mark.

"Not at all. We were out in public showing our love for each other without thinking you guys might get up. If the rest of our brothers come up when you are here, you will find more than one couple going at it somewhere. We all express our love openly," explained Jared.

"What did you guys think about it," asked Jared.

"It was fucking hot!" said Conner.

"Well, you guys beating each other's meat was pretty hot for us too. You guys are really cute, and even cuter together," said Liam.

"I'm sure you guys have questions but I need coffee and I am sure you guys are hungry," said Jared.

"Those were pretty impressive loads you guys shot off too," said Liam. "We could see the spray from up here."

"Liam is right, you two are pretty hot young men," said Jared.

"You two really think so?" asked Conner.

Liam grabbed him into a hug and said, "Yes, you are. Conner, you are very well hung and Mark isn't bad either. Mark has the better bubble butt though."

Conner broke free of Liam, turned around and bent over, "What's wrong with this butt."

Liam reached over and gave it a small pinch. "Yup, definitely grade-A butt there."

"I'm hungry," said Mark. "Conner, put the cute little butt away and let's get breakfast going."

"I agree," said Jared. "I like your progressive thinking Mark."

They all headed in and pitched in to make pancakes, scrambled eggs, muffins and sliced ham. They all ate everything which had been prepared. While the boys were cleaning up, Jared hooked up his laptop to the phone to check his email.

There were a couple of messages from John. The first one advised him Jesse McCoy was dealing with the church Pastor and basically pounding him into the ground. The Pastor had the mother's will as well as the will from Conner's dad. He also produced a handwritten amendment dated and timed an hour before the man had been killed. The amendment wasn't legal but it tried to cancel the actual will and leave everything to the church, appointing the Pastor as executor. Mr. McCoy had copies and turned them over to the police for a fraud investigation. They are cooperating fully and pushing hard to get answers. Jesse also sent the information to a contact in the IRS as an irregularity. The contact was very interested and mentioned they had been watching the Pastor and the church for a while. He had also slapped court orders on the Pastor for no contact with Conner and a prohibition from being present on any of his family's property or where ever Conner was in public or residing. Just to keep the Pastor on the run, he had filed the wills and the amendment with the courts asking for an investigation and freezing all assets until probated. He had found Conner's home already listed with a realtor and naming the Pastor himself as the owner. He had filed a court order with the realty company and they had filed a breach of contract suit against the Pastor. John had brought in security people to monitor the Pastor and video tape his activities.

The funeral was under control and set at the United Church. The funeral director was more than cooperative when Jesse provided him with copies of the fake will and the real ones. The father's will hadn't been changed legally after he kicked out Conner and everything went to him and he had full control of the family's disposition. There was life insurance and a couple of other accounts with money they will have to investigate where it came from. It wasn't consistent with Conner's dad's income.

John had made arrangements for a service for Conner's mom and brother with a simple burial of his father's ashes. He had bought 2 plots in the cemetery and after cremation; his mother and brother would be in one plot and his father in the other.

Jared laughed and showed Liam the screen with the email. He laughed as well.

"I think the boys should see this Jared," said Liam.

Jared called the boys over to read the email. They looked at each other and then Jared. "I hope we never piss you off Jared," said Mark.

Jared hugged him and told him no worries. He only released people to Jesse to be dealt with when they intentionally try to hurt other people.

"What does that mean about the other accounts," asked Conner.

"It could mean a lot of things, but they will look at if the money was obtained illegally or through legal means. There is more in the accounts than a man who earned what your dad did at a job should have. He may have won a lottery or got an inheritance which is both explainable. But it could be from something not legal as well," explained Jared.

The boys went back to the kitchen to finish up. Jared opened the second email from John and it had details about the church he had asked for.

There was an email from Tyler. They had gone through Conner's house looking for evidence and a reason for why his dad snapped. They found a false floor in the closet of the master bedroom and it went down into a handmade storage area. He had even used concrete wire and shotcreted the walls and floor to keep moisture low. They found all kinds of weapons and ammunition stored there in boxes. There was approximately 25 AR-15 rifles and 20 handguns, semi-automatic 10mm. One of the crates had the churches address on it as the destination.

The last email was from Troy. He and Tyler wanted to come up if they weren't coming back today. He sent an email in reply inviting them and gave them shit for not coming up last night. We would be here 2 more nights. He explained about Conner and Mark up here as well.

Troy replied a couple of minutes later and thanked him and they would be leaving with an hour, if he could get Tyler's big, but well used ass out of his bed.

Jared sent another message back and told them he had forgotten to mention they wanted to do a sweat either tonight to tomorrow.

Troy said he would get a hold of Josh and Darren and see what they were up too and maybe they would come up as well.

A few minutes later, a message came from Josh saying they would be up after lunch. Darren is walking funny and needs time to recover.

Jared sent a message back to Josh and thanked him for his quick message. He knew the hose puller can't write so it was good you could do it on his behalf.

A message came back from Josh telling him when Darren read the message, he smacked his ass because he couldn't do it to you. What was this about another brother and maybe two?

Jared sent a message back saying he would explain when everyone was up here.

Jared signed off.

"There was a lot of typing and message dinging going on there Jared," said Liam looking over his shoulder.

"Everyone is coming up for a couple of nights. We better hit the grocery store in town to feed the army coming," said Jared.

Mark and Conner had heard the comment and asked what Jared meant.

"Our other brothers, our family is all coming up today and staying for the next couple of nights. You two have met most of them and you will meet the rest. You will like them," said Liam.

"I was just getting used to going naked and now I have to get dressed again," said Conner.

"Not a chance, these guys will tear off their clothing and join us as soon as they get here," replied Liam.

"Are two of them those hot cops I met at the hospital?" asked Conner.

"Yes, they will be running around here naked as well as their boyfriends. You guys will like them," said Liam

Mark thought and looked at Conner, "We just learned not to get a hard-on with you two and now there is more coming. Man, I don't know if I can do it."

Jared laughed, "Remember how they were were joking and acting at the hospital. We are all worse when together. When they see you two little cuties, they will be having trouble not getting a stiffie."

"Let's get showered and dressed to head into town," said Liam. "We need groceries and food to keep them happy or they would BBQ one of you two little guys as prime tender meat."

By the time they got through the showers, dressed and into town it had been about 1½ hours. The shopping cart filled quickly with supplies. Liam made sure there was lots of chocolate, graham wafers and marshmallows for s'mores in the cart. Jared knew he was running low on elk steaks so he bought a dozen rib steaks for the BBQ tonight. He also got ground hamburger for tomorrow night and lots of sliced meat for sandwiches. Mark and Conner asked if they could get some soda and Liam let them get the reduced sugar cola.

"You two are going to eat pretty healthy with us. We are also going to get you guys working out with us so you can toughen up those cute little bodies of yours before you get old and fat like Jared," said Liam.

A hand come out of nowhere and smacked the back of Liam's head.

"I stand corrected," said Liam rubbing his head.

The boys laughed. They got their overfilled shopping cart to the cashier and started piling things on the counter. The bag boy was about Conner's and Mark's age and he started talking to them. Liam heard them tell the young man Jared and Liam were their brothers and they were staying with them at the cabin. They didn't want to say too much to this guy, although they both thought he was cute.

They got the groceries out to the SUV and loaded them in. Conner took the cart back into the store and came out running. He jumped in the SUV.