Paramedic Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That bag boy gave his telephone number," said Conner. "He thought I was cute, but I am not interested in him. I know I am not looking for anything right now except my new friend Mark. I am happy with him," said Conner.

Mark perked up. "Really? You like me?"

Conner nodded his head shyly. "I just didn't want to say anything because you might think I wasn't serious because of losing my family." Conner had a tear in his eye.

"I do like you Conner. Can we just be friends for a while until dad is out of the hospital and you feel better. Then we can see about being boyfriends if we still feel this way about each other," said Mark.

Conner smiled and said, "I can do that Mark."

"I think that is pretty responsible for both of you. Good choices and decisions guys," said Liam. He also noted out of the corner of his, they were now holding hands.

When they got back to the cabin, Troy's sports car was already there. "They must have been really moving to get here," laughed Jared.

Two naked men come running out of the cabin and helped them haul the groceries in. Conner and Mark were trying not to look directly at Tyler and Troy's bodies.

"Let's get back into dress code guys," suggested Jared.

Everyone was soon naked and it seemed like the first little while Conner and Mark were always standing behind a chair, the table or the counter when talking to Tyler and Troy.

"You guys want to learn how to waterski?" asked Tyler.

"Yeah we do," Conner replied. "Will you teach us?"

"Of course I will, let's go and get the equipment together and make sure the boat has fuel. You coming Troy?" asked Tyler.

"Damn right I am. I am not letting you out there with two little cuties to make sure you stay acting like a big brother," replied Troy.

Conner looked at Troy. "You think we are little cuties? Seriously?"

"Damn right. We get you doing some exercise like running and you two will have even better bubble butts and abs. I've had a hard-on a couple times seeing you two," said Troy.

"Me too," said Tyler. "You two are so cute I can barely control my pecker."

"You guys aren't bull shitting us, are you? You guys have problems keeping your dicks soft when you see us?" asked Mark.

"Yup. No bullshit buddy. Big thing around here is we all get hard-ons at times. It's really no problem, or in Tyler's case, no big deal - if you catch my drift." Troy ducked after saying that so Tyler would miss slapping the back of his head.

"Let's go skiing," said Tyler. Mark and Conner stepped out from behind the counter and weren't fully hard, but were well on the way.

"Nothing to be ashamed of from what I see, little brothers," said Troy. "Let's go boys." Liam also joined the water skiers in the boat. Jared went to the end of the dock and laid out to suntan. He also brought his camera and throughout the afternoon took some pictures of everyone having fun.

The two boys did real well at water skiing and enjoyed it immensely. They both had skateboards which gave them a real advantage for the single ski and they caught on real fast. Darren and Josh arrived and after dropping their bags in the cabin, they came down to the dock for sun tanning with Jared.

"Any word on Frank?" asked Jared.

Josh replied, "He's actually doing very well. He could be out in a couple of days. He is so happy you guys have Mark up here with you. He is real concerned about the kid. Frank also wanted to know about the cabin and by the time we finished telling him all about it he wants to come up too."

"He would be welcome, but I am not too sure how comfortable he would be," said Jared.

"Maybe we could have a loin cloth weekend and keep the spontaneous love making out of sight while he was here," offered Darren.

"Well, we could talk about it at supper," suggested Jared. "He might enjoy a sweat."

"When he sees we talk with animals, spirit guides and other spirits, I think poor Frank would crack," laughed Josh.

The guys all came in from the lake and ended up at the dock. "Is it supper time yet?" asked Conner.

"Not a bad idea. Maybe you and Mark could help me get things ready. When we get the main part done, I think Chef Jared will BBQ the steaks for us," said Liam.

"Chef Darren and his bitch Josh volunteered. I'm on clean up this time," said Jared.

"Darren's Bitch?" ranted josh. He moved quickly and grabbed Jared and jumped into the water pulling him in with him.

Liam went up to the cabin followed by Mark and Conner. "I see you have no problem being naked anymore."

"Nope," replied Mark.

"I am beginning to really love it," said Conner.

They started some potatoes baking in the over and got salads as well as garlic cheese toast ready. Mark wasn't too bad in the kitchen but Conner obviously didn't spend much time cooking. He had told Liam his dad never helped his mother cook as that was womanly duties required by the bible. Liam had explained everyone needed to learn how to cook to survive when living alone. It was also a good way for couples, gay or straight, not only to work together but to have time to talk together while working with the food. He told them Jared and he loved the time together preparing and cleaning up after the meal. The boys listened to his every word.

It was about 40 minutes later the rest came up from the dock. Darren turned on the BBQ and scraped the grill. He joined the rest of the guys who had either a beer or a glass of wine in the kitchen. Even Mark and Conner were allowed to have a beer, but only under their supervision with permission. They understood and appreciated it.

Supper was fantastic and enjoyed by all. Liam went to the freezer and brought the chocolate cheese cake they had bought earlier. There were only crumbs left a short time later.

It had been a good day all around. After everyone sat in the hot tub for a while, they started a fire and sang songs. Liam made s'mores and showed Mark and Conner how to get chocolate on both sides of the marshmallows.

They put the fire out about 1030, and headed off to bed. Everyone was in their own room, with the doors closed.

Jared and Liam were resting after an intensive love making session. "I think those two boys are really thriving out here with all the attention they are getting. I think they were both starving for love and interaction with people," said Liam.

"You're right Liam. I have seen the changes as well. Both are more confident and Conner seems to be coming out of his shell quite well."

"Am I stupid to feel like a big brother and almost a dad to them," asked Liam.

"No, you have the instincts within you to be a good parent. I know I could do it, but you Liam are a natural," said Jared.

"So do you want to move in with me?" asked Jared.

"Yes, I do," replied Liam. "How soon?"

"Well, what is your lease like," asked Jared.

"Monthly," said Liam

"Do you want to move into my apartment or should we find another which is ours. Maybe we could look at houses as well. They are a good investment and there are some real good deals on right now," asked Jared.

"There are some houses on the edge of the city on acreages for sale. Maybe one of them has a pool and a nice back yard where we can suntan or play volleyball in the nude," said Liam.

"That could be something, so I take you are interested?' asked Jared.

"Yes, and I could help pay for it too. It would truly be our house. It would probably have to have a few bedrooms and bathrooms too for all of our brothers if they visit, and any orphans you pick up along the way."

"Your serious aren't you Liam?" asked Jared.

"Yes Jared. It would be our home and big enough to hold friends. We could build a sweat lodge out back too!" said Liam. "Should we check with John and see if renting an apartment is better value or is buying a house."

"He is rubbing off on your already," said Jared. "I was considering buying a building and using the top floor as an apartment. I am beginning to like your idea of the acreage better."

"Let's snuggle and sleep on it," said Liam. Jared pulled him in, kissed his neck and spooned behind Liam. They feel asleep a short time later.

In their bedroom, Mark had introduced Conner to a blow job, which Conner had replicated with coaching. Conner had got better the second time they did it. They had talked about if it would violate their word to Liam and Jared but thought they would ask them in the morning. Sometimes it was better to ask forgiveness after the fact. They were snuggled together facing each other, holding hands and watching the other fall asleep.

After having breakfast in the morning, they put their heads together and figured out what to do for the day. Liam would take Mark and Conner to pick rocks for the sweat tonight. They would also return the previously used rocks to the river shore.

Jared was going to work on his computer and needed to check his emails regarding Conner and the building he was considering for investment. He was going to contact a couple of realty companies he thought might be able to him find a home to buy. Tyler and troy were going to ride the quads on the trails while Darren and Josh were going fishing. There was something for everyone's time to be kept occupied.

Liam edged the jet boat up to the shore and Mark jumped out with the rope to tie it to the washed out tree lying on the shore. They took the rocks from the boat and spread them out throughout the shore. Liam walked about the area and pointed at various rocks and the two boys took turns grabbing the rock and hauling it to the boat. They were lucky they had put their loin cloths on to wear as a dozen canoes went by them filled with girl scouts. The three near naked men on the shoreline were of interest to the girls but their leaders yelled at them to keep going down river. Liam and the boys received some dirty looks from the leaders as their canoes went by.

"You should have more clothes on when you are in public," one of the leaders in the last canoe yelled to them.

Liam yelled back, "The people of Mother Earth have dressed like this for thousands of years in this area. We're comfortable with what the Creator has given us in mind, body and spirit."

The leader had huffed and the two adults in the canoe paddled faster. Soon they were all out of sight around the bend in the river. The boys laughed at the girls. "The leaders didn't realize how safe the virtue of the girls was around us three, eh?" They all chuckled at the truth of his statement.

After collecting the rocks, Liam got them all water to drink. "Conner, you said once you wanted to be a paramedic someday. Is that still your ambition?" asked Liam.

"Yes it is, but I can' afford it. I have to get a job to even survive and pay you guys back," he replied.

"Conner, we are helping you out because we can. We don't expect anything in return from you like money. Did you have the marks at school to go to college?" asked Liam.

"Yes, I did quite well at school. I had to or I got a beating," he replied.

"It wasn't the right way to motivate you Conner, we both know that. But at least you did get good marks and you can go to college if you choose," explained Liam.

"Yeah, I guess so," said Conner.

"You have had a lot of wrong done to you. We can't change that no matter what we could try to do. What we must do now is find some positive things which developed out of your previous life, and build on those for you to move on," said Liam.

"I sort of understand Liam," replied Conner.

"One of the big things to remember is your inner strength and willpower. You survived everything your father did to you and are now moving on to a new life. He did his best to beat you into submission, but he didn't succeed because of your spirit," said Liam.

"I guess that is one way of looking at it," Conner replied.

"People can get lost in the past and become the victim they were meant to be. None of your new brothers will allow you to do that Conner. We will help you move into the future and succeed in the life you wanted," said Liam.

"I believe you Liam," said Conner. "I'm scared not having the security of the home I lived in. It was a bad situation, but I knew I had meals and shelter. You guys have given me meals, shelter and are helping me cope with my new life. I really do appreciate it, Liam," replied Conner.

"It's our pleasure to do it Conner. You are a good young man with potential. Mark, what about you and your dreams of a job," asked Liam.

"I have completed the first year of college, but it was pretty general without a major. I am not sure what I want to do for a job," answered Mark.

"What was your dream job," asked Liam.

"Believe it or not Liam, business school. I would like to learn how to administer a business including the financial side," he answered.

"So you want to complete Business Administration. How many years is that?" asked Liam

"For a college diploma, it would take two more years. For a university degree, it would take 3 more years. My first year of college is transferrable credit," Mark replied.

"Which do you want to do and what is holding you back?" asked Liam.

"The university education will get me better jobs but the college diploma will get me out and working faster. I know don't know how dad will be able to pay it even with me getting a job this summer," he answered.

"I remember talking to business students when I was at college. Isn't there some practicums involved in the second and third years you need to complete," asked Liam.

"Yes, I have to find a business willing to take me on in a learning role. I don't know where to start even looking for one," Mark answered.

"If I was to get you a practicum sponsor with a multimillion dollar business management firm, would that help? They manage properties, investments in buildings, a few companies they own and even have some stock portfolios they play with. There are over 500 employees in their company," said Liam.

"Wow. Could that be arranged?" asked Mark.

"I will follow it up with someone I know and let you know," replied Liam.

"Cool. Thanks Liam," answered Mark.

"I think we should get these rocks back to the cabin," said Liam. The guys untied the boat and took off upriver towards the lake. Liam noticed the boys were smiling at each other when Mark reached out and took Conner's hand shyly. Conner tightened his grip on the hand and looked at Mark with a big smile.

They were entering the lake when Liam noticed more canoes coming out of the river on the other side. It looked like more girls. Liam turned to drive past them at a safe distance. It was more girl scouts and they were all waving at the three good looking young men standing up in the boat wearing nothing but loin cloths. The three waved back and Liam turned the boat to head deeper along the lake.

At a safe distance, Liam gunned the boat and the rooster tail behind them was immense until they rode on the surface of the water. They looked back and the girls were still waving at them.

About 20 minutes later, they got back to the cabin and Liam gently beached the boat. They took the rocks up to the fire pit and set them on the fire which had already been started. They piled more wood on top.

Jared joined them at the fire ring. Darren and Josh came up from the boat house and joined them as well.

"How was fishing?" asked Mark

"It was really good. We kept a few and need to clean them. Maybe we can toss them on the BBQ after the sweat tonight," said Darren.

"Good idea. Fresh fish is always good," said Jared. "How's the gas doing in the boats and the boat house?"

"It looks like it is getting low in the boat house Jared. Is it time to make a trip down river to Tom's place?" asked Josh.

"It might be a good idea. It will take about 3 hours for a round trip but I need someone to stay and keep the fire fed with wood," said Jared.

"I'll stay. Maybe Mark will stay with me so I don't get bored. Take the hose puller with you, he can lift the barrels. You know, strong and dumb," volunteered Josh. Josh ducked as Darren swung for the back of his head.

"Missed me," Josh laughed as danced away.

"Ok. Let's get the empty barrels in the jet boat and get going," said Jared. As they were loading the 5 empty 205 liter barrels into the boat Tyler and Troy drove up on the quads, covered in mud from head to toe. They volunteered to stay behind and tend the fire after they had washed the bikes and the coveralls they were wearing. It would also give them a chance for sun tanning.

The guys loaded into the boat and Jared took the controls. Liam told them about the two groups of girl guides on the river. Considering the time frame, they may arrive at Tom's marina the same time they are going by. Tom was about 75 years old and ran a small confectionary, camping supplies, fast food, gas station and boat rental place at the town they bought groceries at. One side of his building had access from a parking lot and the other side had access from the river. Tom had been running it for years and enjoyed it. Although he was 75, he was in better shape than most 50 year olds. He worked it during the summer with his grandkids as his wife had passed away a few years ago.

Jared nosed the jet boat onto the river, going downstream. He throttled back to about 60% power, just enough to keep the boat planeing. He explained how to read the water ahead of them to prevent hitting floating debris, rocks or shallow areas. He said the shallow areas were the worst in this river as the sand bars shifted positions. Everyone was listening with interest.

"There are some rapids up ahead. You won't even feel them really in this boat but it can get rough if the river is high," Jared told them. As they came around the bend, they would see the rapids Jared had spoken of. He slowed the boat to a crawl to explain them.

"The next mile is basically solid rock bottom along an old fault line. The water over the years has eroded the rock into a river. What causes the rapids is the debris falling off the rock walls and landing in the river. The water is fast and shallow here, no deeper than 5 or 6 feet at this time of year. The force the water is shot through this narrow area is pretty bad at times," explained Jared.

"If you look down the centre, you can see a series of rapids which have white caps on them. That means shallow rocks, and we want to stay away from them. The right side of the river is good for canoeists if they stick close to shore. It's pretty easy over there. What we have to do in this boat is almost follow a route which is "S" shaped. There is an island about 2/3's of the way and we cross from one side to the other in front of it. Make sure you guys hold on and keep a look over the bow for rocks. This is the first time this year I have been up and I have no clue what fell since last year.

The 26' heavy aluminum boat was designed for river travel. It had a couple of bench seats in the bow in front of the dashboard area, and bench seats along each side of the back. It was 6' across which gave it lots of space for gas barrels and people.

Jared eased the boat forward up the right side of the river and scanned for safety. He put it back up to about 60% power and stared breaking through the rapids. Water was splashing over the bow soaking the guys in the front. They didn't mind and were enjoying themselves. The island was coming closer and Jared swing to the left and the boat found itself running along between two rapids. Conner's mouth was open in shock as he looked from side to side and realized the rapids they were between were higher than the boat and the people standing in it. Jared was watching the rapids and the path in front of him. He turned into the rapid on the right, cutting up it at about 45 degrees as he put more power to the motor. They dug into the rapid about ¾ of the way up and the water came over the bow, soaking everyone completely. They came off the rapid and were airborne briefly before they hit another one. Jared was slicing the boat through the rapids, the bow going up and down giving the guys in the front a ride better than an amusement park. He turned the boat slightly towards the river shore for a moment, and turned hard down river. Everyone looked over the edge of the boat and realized Jared had avoided a huge rock, just barely under the water. Jared turned the boat again, causing a huge wave to crest over the side once again soaking everyone. Jared then turned the boat towards the middle of the river and gunned it. They went shooting across a series of lower rapids which went on for about a ½ mile. The boat and everyone in it were bouncing up and down in their seats. The rapids were thinning out finally and the water was becoming calmer. They were back onto smooth water. They guys were all up giving each other knuckle bumps and laughing about the fun they just had.