Paramedic Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jared leaned over to Josh and said, "The fuel drums are secured right?" Josh nodded. Jared smiled at him and said, "Get Liam, Mark, Conner and Darren in the stern of the boat."

"No problem," Josh said with a smirk.

The guys had moved to the stern of the boat as they came around a bend in the river. Beyond the bend was an area like a small lake. On the other side of it was Tom's Marina.

Jared yelled over his shoulder, "Hold on tight boys!" In the middle of wide open area, he swung the steering wheel sharply to the left. A jet boat is not a deep hull boat. This one is a 4 degree hull which is enough for control but it slides across the water easily. The boat abruptly slowed as the stern violently swung around in a circular motion. The boat was now basically pivoting on the bow in a circular motion as the water being expelled from the impeller threw the stern sideways. The guys in the back were flying all over and grabbing at each other as they tried to grab something. The boat did 2 complete 360 degree circles. The four men were now all squished on top of each in the right corner of the boat where the side meets the transom. Jared killed the power to the motor and started laughing with Josh.

They looked at the mess of legs and arms sticking out all over the place in the corner. They finally got themselves untangled and stood on unsteady legs. "What the fuck happened," asked Darren.

"That is what they call centrifical force my good man. You guys just pulled a pile of G-force which is why you all ended up in the corner. I told you to hang on," said Jared. "That was what we call a victory roll in a jet boat."

"Can we do it again," asked Mark.

"Only if you give me sea sick pills," said Conner.

Liam came up and kissed Jared and then said, "Asshole. I knew something was going to happen when Josh moved us all to the back."

The guys got themselves sorted out and were thinking that last manoeuver was pretty cool. "Lots like a lot of canoes at the beach around the marina," said Liam. "It must the girls again."

"Ok, make sure your dick is covered in cloth boys, we are going in," said Jared. Jared gunned the boat and finished the trip across the bay, slowing down as approached the marina. Yes, there were girls everywhere watching the six young men in the boat pulling in to the dock. As Jared edged her in, Darren and Liam jumped out and pulled the boat into the dock with ropes, tying them to the dock hooks provided.

"Darren, Tom has some great fish batter up there in the store. He makes it himself. You should get some for your fish," suggested Jared.

Josh had got the gas pump hose onto the boat and started to fill the inboard tank. He had Conner and Mark taking the bungs out of the barrels to fill them as well. He had the young guys move three empty barrels to the bow before they were filled. He explained they were balancing the load for the boat or they wouldn't be able to plane on the water if it was all in the back.

One of Tom's grandsons, Adam, came down the boat to help with the fill up. "We heard you coming Jared," he said. "Did anyone barf after the victory roll?"

"Naw, I must be losing my touch, one was close but no actual barfing," Jared replied. They both had big smiles on their faces.

Liam was walking by and gave Jared the finger. They started laughing even more.

"How's grandpa? It's our first time up this year," asked Jared.

"He's doing well. He will never stop working. He was telling stories to all the girl scouts until they noticed you guys coming in the boat. There were words like, hot, eye candy and hunks being tossed around," Adam said.

"That makes my day knowing we're teasing all those 12-15 year old girls," laughed Liam.

Jared, Liam, Conner and Mark left Josh with Adam and headed up to the store. The girls were not even trying to hide their stares at the young men. As they approached the store, one of the leaders came forward.

"You need to cover yourselves up more. You are obscene in those things," she said.

The boys stopped and looked at her. Jared stepped forward, "Hi. My name is Masqua, a first nation's native and these are brothers from my tribe. These things you are referring too are traditional wear for the men in summer and cover more of the body than a speedo bathing suit does. You need an imagination as to what is covered by our hanging flaps as opposed to being able to identify the package clearly of the man in a speedo."

"It's a sin to wear that type of clothing," she replied.

"It is our culture, what is left of it after yours tried to destroy it. I don't see how it is a sin and the bible doesn't say anything about loin cloths," answered Liam.

The lady was about to say something when Jared cut her off. "My family has been on this land in this area for generations. This store is built on an old summer camp of my family. We live here and we encourage everyone to enjoy the land Mother Earth gives us. We expect the visitors will show the earth, each other and us the respect we teach our young ones. There are passages in the Bible about that."

The woman got upset, turned and walked away into the store. Jared smiled at the guys. The girls were in little groups staring at the guys.

Jared went into the store and saw Tom at the cash register. "Hey Jared," he called out.

"Hey Tom," Jared replied. He took the guys over and introduced them to Tom. The woman was nearby and made a smart comment loud enough to be heard, "I don't think he is a real Indian."

Tom looked up and pointed to a painting of Jared in his full Shaman buckskins, including his wearing the fur cap with feathers and buffalo horns. "That's him up there," Tom said to her. "He's related to half of us in town and he is not only a native, but a Shaman spiritual leader and healer. His city job is a paramedic and he has helped more people around here than we can keep track of." The woman was surprised by the answer.

Jared was watching and sensing her. He learned she was a member of Conner's former church and that she hadn't seen him or recognized him yet. Jared reached to touch Darren's shoulder, and sent him the information he had learned and suggested he grab Conner and get him back to the boat. Darren turned his head to Jared and nodded.

"Your pagan rituals are sins and against the word of God." she said.

Jared stood up straight, flexing himself so he appeared bigger than he really was. "If you are speaking about the Creator of all, our rituals are far from pagan in both the eyes of those people who matter and the eyes of God."

The leader huffed, "Sinner."

The lady and her friend were both standing with their arms crossed with smug looks on their faces. Jared held his hand out to Liam, "Soulmate."

"Gay abominations," mumbled one of the ladies. Liam took Jared's hand and immediately understood what Jared wanted to do.

"Do you know the difference between a trick and a miracle?" Jared asked the more verbal of the two women.

She huffed, "Of course I do."

"So If I was pull a quarter from Liam's ear, what would that be?" Jared then pulled a quarter from Liam's ear and showed her.

"That is just a cheap trick, anyone could," she sneered.

Jared smiled. "Thank you for saying that so perfectly." He turned to Liam and nodded his head.

They both stood facing the two ladies as their eyes began to glow. The glow spread throughout their bodies quickly.

"You spoke of God," started Liam. "We are messengers of the Creator." As the words came out of Liam's mouth, the glow began to dissipate and revealed both the men dressed in buckskins. Jared looked exactly as he did in the picture and Liam was similarly adorned except he was holding a tall staff with feathers and fur tails hanging off it.

The two women stepped back.

Jared spoke, "I know of both of you attending a church which preaches intolerance of anyone except your own congregation." He paused for a moment, and then continued. "O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things."

Liam reached forward and touched the back of the quiet woman's hand gently. "The Creator gives you a gift. Your first child will be the girl both you and your husband have been praying for."

The woman's face changed from being smug to shock, and then tears started to roll down her face. "Is this true?" she asked. "I was told I could not have children."

"Yes, the Creator has given the gift because of the truth, sincerity and purity within your heart. Leave the church you are attending and seek one which preaches the true message of the Creator which is unconditional love for each other."

Jared turned to the other lady. "There is nothing we can give you as your heart is filled with the poison of the Pastor from your church. I sensed you were a good person at one time until you accepted the evil this man spouted in the name of God. Once you have accepted evil, it can be cast out only when you wish it to leave."

"You are a heathen," she said in a flat toned voice.

"In your eyes, I am many things," replied Jared. Both Liam and Jared transformed to just wearing their loin cloths as he spoke. "In our eyes, you are just another agent of the evil one. You aren't even smart enough to realize the evil work you are doing on his behalf."

The woman stormed by them, "God will prevail over you two heathens and your tricks don't fool me." The second woman followed her but slowed and touched the side of both Liam's and Jared's faces with her hands gently.

"I don't know what you two did, but I felt warmth in my pelvis after you touched me. I wasn't able to have children because of a physical problem, and if what you said is true - it will be a miracle of God." She said.

Liam smiled and said, "It will happen quickly. There will be a beautiful girl with your eyes and your husband's gregarious disposition. She will be a perfect child of the Creator."

The other lady stuck her head back in through the door and screeched for her friend. They both scurried outside through the door.

"You two are a formidable force together," laughed Tom. "Jared, your control has got better every year. Liam, it is a pleasure to meet the soulmate of our Shaman. I sensed you two were together the moment you walked in. Your auras were so complementary interwoven and interdependent."

Liam smiled and shook Tom's hand. "Tom, it is a pleasure to meet a man like you. It has been a long time since I met someone so full of positive energy and life. Jared said you just had your 95th birthday..."

Liam never saw it coming. Tom's hand was almost invisible as it struck the back of Liam's head. Jared started laughing. "Liam, who do you think taught me that move?"

Liam was rubbing his head. "That was the hardest hit I ever felt and I didn't even see it coming. All I heard was a movement of the air."

Tom was laughing. "He's definitely brighter than some of your other brothers Jared; maybe not the fireman but definitely the cops."

"HEY," complained Liam. "I'm standing right here."

"He's definitely cute and a nice ass," continued Tom.

"He has that for sure Tom. He's also one of the old knowledge and it has been surfacing," replied Jared.

Tom was surprised at the last statement. "He has the knowledge of one of the twelve original tribes the Creator planted around the world? My God Jared, it has been so long since someone else has been located who was the keeper of the old ways."

"Tom, he may be of the 12th or Celtic tribe."

"Jared, Adam doesn't know about my roots yet. My end is coming and I need to do the ceremony soon and transfer the old knowledge of the plains to him. With your roots in the west, Liam's roots with the lost tribe and my roots, the power is beginning to gather."

Liam was listening to the conversation with interest. "Tom, I disagree with you about your end being soon. I see you around for a long time."

Tom laughed. "Maybe or maybe not Liam, it is in the hands of the Creator. But, I need to begin the transfer and teaching of Adam while he is young. My grandson Adam, did you see him out there?"

"Yes, we did. He's grown since last year and must be out of high school now," replied Jared.

"He graduated a year ago and has sort been staying with me. He's a lost soul and he needs to make some choices, and I would appreciate it if you could find some time to maybe have a chat with him sometime," asked Tom. "I cannot sense if he is the one or someone else for the knowledge. I hope its Adam."

Tom held his hand out to Jared who took it. Jared's mind was filled with Tom telling him about Adam and his problems. It only took a couple of seconds for the images and Tom let his hand go. "Now you know Jared. I would really appreciate it," said Tom.

"Could he come back with us? We are going to have a sweat tonight, and head back to the city tomorrow. We could drop him off on the way back," suggested Jared.

"He could drive down in an hour when I get someone to fill in for him," said Tom

"Sound's good. He will probably get there just after us getting back. Warn him of our dress code and if he doesn't want to come this time, I understand. We have 2 strays with us right now who he might enjoy talking with as well," said Jared.

"I saw that Jared," Tom replied. "And when you take off, please do not clear the docks of all the girls drooling over you guys with that rooster tail."

Jared tried the innocent look. Tom smiled and made the back handed "get out of here" motion.

Jared came out onto the deck and looked over the boat. The guys were getting it ready for the trip except for Mark and Conner. They were standing with Adam off to the side and they seemed to be in a serious conversation.

Jared went to the boat and got in. He briefly explained the conversation with Tom to Josh and Darren. They looked over at the 3 young men. "They seem to be having a good conversation," said Josh.

"Let's cast off," said Jared as he started the motor. "If you are coming, better get in," he called out. The boys got in and he moved the boat away. He saw Adam running up to the store.

Jared noticed the difference in the steering with the extra fuel weight. He gunned it and finally got the boat on top of the water. He made a leisurely pass by the dock and waved at the girls. He only got them wet with the water; he didn't knock them off the dock.

Jared took it back up through the rapids, but chose the easy way this time. Everyone still got wet and had fun.

"You could have used that route on the way down couldn't you have?" asked Liam

"Yup, but not as much fun though," Jared replied. Liam kissed his cheek.

They got back to the cabin about an hour later. He had let the guys all take turns at the wheel after the rapids but stood right next to them to watch for danger. When they had hit the lake, Darren was in control of the boat.

"Give control to Josh when we get into sight of the Boathouse. He knows how to get the barrels out using the set up in the boathouse," Jared said. Darren nodded.

"No hot dogging either Darren, we have too much weight," Jared added. Darren nodded again.

They pulled into the dock so Jared and Liam could jump out. The rest went with the boat into the boathouse. It was now about 430 pm. The day had been fun for everyone. Jared and Liam went to check the fire and found everything just about ready. Tyler and Troy had heard the boat and came out onto the deck. They had put together some food for after the sweat. They were also carrying a cooler filled with ice and water bottles.

"We may need a second one tonight Jared," suggested Liam

"Good idea," replied Jared. "I would like you to conduct some of the ceremony tonight Liam."

"You sure? I am new to this," he replied.

Jared reached out to Liam and touched the side of his head, cupping Liam's ear. Jared's eyes flashed white, and the Liam's did as well. "You can't use the excuse of not knowing the ceremony anymore."

"That's cheating," said Liam. "I understand the ceremony now. The language is different, but my ancestors were similar in what they did." Liam then put a surprised look on his face.

"Do you realize what you just said," asked Jared.

"Yes, with what you gave me, it unlocked some memory from deep within me," he replied. Liam concentrated for a moment, digging deep into his memories. "Jared, the commonality between the old ways and the people around the world, the beaver tail which was cut into 12 pieces and sent around mother earth to seed the people."

Jared looked surprised at the comment. "You may be right Liam. Until Tom mentioned it earlier, it's something I hadn't thought of since I was young and grandfather would tell traditional stories while we sat in front of the fireplace during the winter.

"Let's go and get the sacred objects together," suggested Jared. They suggested a second cooler to Troy and the happily went to get one. Before Troy and Tyler left, Jared told them there may be a young man, Tom's grandson come for a visit tonight.