All Comments on 'Parents Evening'

by Blob21

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
crap

Couldn't get past this 1st para please dont writs anymore shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Harsh

Dude was a bit harsh. You said you welcome constructive criticism. Guess he forgot the constructive part. I would agree with him though if he means your format. Didn't like the whole monologue think. I think your story had promise if you had written a dialogue, and included the parents, with dad and teacher double teaming mom. But I will NOT say don't write again. Quite the opposite. Please try again. Practice makes perfect. As Abigail can attest.

tendernsweet2tendernsweet2over 7 years ago
Yeah .............

Yeah ... this was a waste of my time & it doe's make you stop & think

~~ are there really people like this in our world.!** lol "1"

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great and diffrent

I really enjoyed reading this, it's not like anything I have seen before. I would love to see the part where the parents mention this to their daughter :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Innovative.

Of course, it's the monologue that makes the story interesting.

Blob21Blob21over 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

Thanks everyone for the comments - both positive & negative (though if I'm honest I prefer the positive & constructive ones!). I do appreciate that the monologue style isn't for everyone [hence the dissapointing rating :-( ] but I thought it would be good to try something a bit different - and it is nice to see that it does click for some people :-).

What I like about this way is that you can just imagine the look and reaction of the parents — and using your imagination can be far more erotic than seeing it written down on screen.

Fully appreciate that the story itself is not very realistic and is entirely inspired by my slightly warped imagination. Also thinking that it may have been better putting it under "Humour & Satire" rather than "Erotic Couplings" so readers would know more of what to expect!

Ah well. Keep the comments coming - I do like to know that people are reading it and it gets a reaction - even if it sometimes is very negative ;-).

screedbearscreedbearabout 7 years ago
Different

Enjoyed this story, but I would have found it better if the teacher decided to demonstrate on the wife,, and the husband had to watch and his reaction. Does he masturbate, does he join in (with her or him).

screedbearscreedbearalmost 4 years ago
Reason For Living

And this was a story how?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous