Parfum Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shall we take a seat?" he asked and walked into the lounge without waiting for her. He hoped that she'd follow and felt a surge of excitement when she did. He plopped down on one side of the three-seater while Jill seated herself at the other end, right above his handkerchief.

James waited for a while, watching Jill as she stared into her drink. Her tousled hair hid her face from him. But he could sense a nervous energy as her thighs were pressed tightly together and her robe was trapped between them. He was surprised that she hadn't noticed Adam's odour. To him, the room positively reeked of it.

"Come closer," he ordered.

"What for?" she asked looking at him oddly.

James was taken aback.

"Um. No reason," he stammered. "I couldn't hear you very well," he finished tamely.

She looked at him oddly again.

James wondered what the hell was going on. Was he able to control her or not? Then an idea struck him.

"Don't you think it'll be nice to stretch your legs out?" he asked Jill.

She immediately slipped her feet out of a pair of white bunny slippers and placed them on the coffee table. She sighed as she stretched them out. "Ah! That's nice!"

Was that the trick? Did he simply have to frame his order as a question? Weird.

"Wouldn't you prefer to sit a little closer?" he asked again.

"No, I'm fine here," she said. "Oh! What the hell. Let me sit a little closer to you. Here, hold this!" she handed him her drink and sidled closer to him.

"There. Can you hear me OK now?" she asked taking back her drink.

He nodded smiling to himself. This was simply mindblowing.

"So, how are you?" he began.

She looked startled at the abrupt change of tack. "I'm fine," she replied.

"No. Really. How are you, Jill? Don't you think you should be open with me?" he pressed.

She was silent for a long while. James waited patiently.

"Everything is fucked. I'm fucked. My whole life is fucked," she whispered.

"What happened?"

"Frank came here the other day and I thought that we were going to make up. Things were going well until I told him about trying one final time to have a baby of our own. Then when he heard that you were helping me, he went berserk."

She was looking down into her drink again. But he could see the tears welling up in her eyes.

"Then he called me a stupid bitch for ruining our marriage and left. He now wants a divorce and has a lawyer and everything. All because I wanted a baby! He ... he called me a sex-crazed whore!"

Jill downed her drink. It took a few moments for James to process what she had said. Did this mean that he was partly responsible for this mess?

Jill was beginning to tell him about all the sacrifices she had made for her marriage.

"Did you try to kill yourself, Jill?" he interrupted.

The colour seemed to drain from her face as she went silent.

She nodded. "But I couldn't go through with it."

She paused before continuing, "Marsha told me yesterday that she saw Frank having lunch with some blonde she knows who spreads her legs for anybody. Then I got a call this morning at 2 AM and he was drunk and telling me that there was nothing wrong with his fucking equipment. I could hear them, James! I could hear him fucking that bitch while he was on the phone with me."

The tears were now streaming down Jill's face. She was no longer whispering and her voice had taken on a hysterical pitch. Mentally willing the tears to stop, she wiped them away with the sleeve of her robe. She suddenly had a gleam in her eye and stood up purposefully. She took a deep gulp of his drink and set it down on the coffee table. She then reached for James' hand and said, "Come with me!"

James was still more than a little stunned by her revelation. But he rose automatically and followed her ... up the stairs, apparently. He noticed that she was climbing really slowly with an exaggerated swing to her hips. This woman didn't need any perfume to get him excited. He could feel his penis perking up. She waited for him at the top of the stairs and caught hold of his hand once again.

Jill led her favourite student into her bedroom and sat him down on her bed. She collected the assorted items of clothing that were lying around on the floor and chucked them in the direction of her bathroom. Two liquor bottles merited a relatively gentler treatment. She stood before him in her robe, legs apart and arms akimbo. James' eyes were drawn to her feet which were encased in the bunny slippers that he had noticed earlier. His eyes trailed up her legs to her knees which was where her robe ended. He shook himself back into focus and looked up further. Her face wasn't what one would call pretty even on her best day. Striking might be the best adjective for it. Today, however, was not her best. Her loveliest facial feature were her eyes--deep blue and playful. Now they were sizing him up in a determined inspection.

"I know you've always been sweet on me, James. I've seen you ogling my body, you know," she declared. She was now definitely slurring her sibilants. "You particularly like to stare at my chest, don't you?" she asked, surely rhetorically, as she grabbed her breasts over her blue robe. "Well, here's your once-in-a-lifetime chance!"

As she said it, she unwrapped herself for him. She undid the belt that held her robe together and shrugged the garment off her shoulders. Mrs. Saunders, James' wet dream for the last two years, was standing in front of him in only her unremarkably remarkable white panties. His eyes were round as saucers as they wandered down from her tits (been there, seen that) to the large wet spot at the juncture of her thighs. She noticed his shift in focus.

"Yes! I'm soaking wet. I haven't been this horny in years!" she confirmed.

Jill unceremoniously pulled her panties down and before James had a chance to react, lifted one leg out of them. With the other, she scooped them up into her hand, a simple gesture which completely blew her student away as it momentarily revealed a view of her spread nether lips. You could have knocked him down with a feather. A careless underhanded flick saw Jill's panties draped on the shade of a reading lamp by the bedside.

James was not given enough time to really take in the vision of the goddess before him. He was attacked by a pair of ripe slightly droopy fruit as Jill headed straight for him and pulled his head to her tits. He breathed in her cleavage as his cheeks made soft conversation with the fluffy pillows on either side. No, not tits. These were teats. James had no idea if these were C-cups or even D-cups, but he could gauge that they were perfectly hand-sized. He confirmed this by moving his hands to either side of his head and pressing them against her mammaries. He squeezed.

"Fuuuuuck!" he heard from above his head.

His Chemistry teacher straddled him as she climbed onto the bed on her knees. She took hold of his hands and lifted them off her breasts. Raised his arms above, she pulled his T-shirt off in one fluid motion. Smoothing his hair down, she placed the palm of her right hand on his face and gave it a shove. James fell backwards and plopped on the mattress. He heard Jill bark a laugh as his head bounced slightly. This was all too surreal. The last two minutes had been unreal, a dream-like sequence of events beyond his imagination. He laughed too.

James reached up with his hands to reacquaint himself with the two delectable skins of wine in front of him. He encountered them quicker than he had anticipated as Jill was leaning forward. He wrapped his hands around her breasts angling his thumbs and forefingers on either side of her pink nipples. He brought them together and rolled her nips between them. His eyes made contact with hers and Jill, as distracted as she was, could make out just how infatuated he was with her. He was literally worshipping her with his eyes. She grinned. She scooted forward.

He felt something wet brush against his navel and raised his head slightly to see what it was. Fuck! His now unquestionably favourite person in the whole world was moving up his body dragging her wet pussy over his stomach. He could feel her pubic hair clear the way for her splayed pussy lips which created a wet furrow that split his torso in half. He waited with bated breath. She had placed her hands just below his neck as she lifted her weight slightly to perform the manoeuvre. This brought her breasts together to form an impressive cleavage. James did not know where to focus--above or below. A groan from further up drew his attention to her face. His teacher's eyes were closed and her head was tilted back as she enjoyed slowly dragging herself to her chosen destination. James had now seemed to have vanished from her mind. She was interested solely in her own fulfilment.

Jill placed her hands on the bed just above his head. Her pussy had reached his throat and she raised herself slightly to vault his chin. Her pussy now rested at her student's lower lip.

"Open up, Sweetie," she commanded gently.

He complied. He snaked his tongue out to take a cautious lick at his first pussy. Jill moved forward an inch until the centre of her sweet vulva was smack-bang on her student's mouth. Her clit rested just above his nose. James was filled with a scent that went straight to his brain. In the years to come, any fragrance that was remotely similar would immediately register as a flashback to the image of his Chemistry teacher riding his mouth, back arched, and tits oscillating slightly. Jill used her hands to push herself back until her weight rested solely on her haunches. She lowered herself further onto James' mouth until part of her weight rested on his face.

"Go in, my sweet," his Norse Queen commanded again. "Time to give my equipment a thorough service." Women do have a way of making words drip with venom and he could feel the additional hate heaped on her use of "equipment".

He complied again. He lapped at her pink insides for a while, alternating between kisses and slurpy sucks as he tried to drink her into his system.

"Curl your tongue and go in deeper," she ordered.

James was a hypnotised puppet in the hands of his mistress, under the spell of a fragrance that women have used to make men heel since the dawn of humankind. He curled his tongue to form a small penis and manoeuvred it through her velvet folds as far as it could go. She moaned. James felt a shiver of delight run through his brain knowing that he was able to pleasure Jill so. However, a small section of the same brain had still retained its wits. It registered with a certain analytical detachment that Houston had a problem. James vaguely acknowledged its presence but dismissed it for later.

With his tongue now well into her pussy, Jill began to lightly hump his mouth, moving up and down, to and fro. His nose tickled her clit as she moved and this only spurred her on as her motions became faster. She was now really pressing down hard on his face and James realised belatedly that he was having trouble breathing. He could hear her puffing in rhythmic sync with her movements. He brought his hands up to cup the cheeks of her ass that were in mid-flight just below his chin in the hopes of perhaps raising her butt slightly to give himself breathing room. But he could not find enough purchase. He decided to concentrate on getting her off as quickly as possible.

James brought his hands up to Jill's breasts which were floating above his face, moving around, painting small ellipses in the air with their nipples. He squeezed firmly and pinched her pink rosettes. This elicited the type of groan that he thought only pornstars made. Jill began humping him even faster exhaling in short ever-quickening bursts of air.

"I'm getting closer, James!" she stated the obvious. "Keep going. Just a little longer. Just a little longer. Just a li..." she repeated, like a prayer for release. It was only a short while before it was answered.

"Ohhhhh! Fuccccccck Yes!" she screamed in rapturous gratitude in a voice that he was certain had carried through to the whole neighbourhood. She continued fucking his mouth and dragging her wet pussy over his face. After a few moments, she began to slow down until she came to a gradual stop. No matter how you looked at it, Jill was now sitting on his face with her legs not taking on as much of her weight as before. Her vulva had by now completely engulfed his nose leaving him very little room to breathe. James tapped her ass a couple of times to let her know that he was suffocating--in delight, of course--under her. It took a few more seconds for her to register what he was asking. She lifted her left leg and rolled to the side. She quickly dragged a pillow and leant it against the backboard of the bed to rest against. Her legs were carelessly open and as James sucked in as much air as he could, he turned his head to the left to greet what looked like a living, breathing sea creature which had latched onto the crevice between his teacher's thighs. Her wet pussy seemed to be inhaling and exhaling after a long swim, seemingly just as tired as its owner.

"That was simply the best, James," she informed him in a long drawl as she recovered.

He could only nod. She snorted to herself as she realised what that mind-blowing orgasm had done to his face. She appeared to have exploded on him as everything below his eyes was wet. She noted that she'd covered parts of his nose and his left cheek with a creamy white layer of sticky goo. "I've given him a facial!" she thought. Jill couldn't stop herself from giggling. She hadn't felt like this for years.

"My darling, darling Coco!" she cooed, leaning forward and bending over him. James thought that she was about to kiss him. Instead she proceeded to slurp his nose up and then lick his cheeks. Her face was at a right angle to his and he used his right hand to direct her head lip-wards. He kissed his second teacher in two days.

###

Jill's left hand roamed over James' chest as their tongues wrestled against each other. After a while, she broke off from the kiss and grinned at him.

"Now, for the main course," she said as her hand drifted further down. She pressed down on his stomach and slithered into his shorts. James hadn't realised what she was about to do until she made it past the waistband of his shorts. He suddenly remembered the alarm bell that had briefly sounded when he was busy in pudendum heaven. He had realised that while he had been hard as he walked up the stairs behind Jill, once she'd gotten naked, he'd steadily grown soft. Even as he had his tongue in his teacher's vagina, he hadn't been able to become hard. He was undoubtedly excited, but was just not ... rising to the occasion. Any fire in his loins was being quenched until all he could sense were fleeting shadows of physical lust. In other words, Frank wasn't really the problem if he'd fucked that whore last night. It was Jill who was somehow responsible for the issues in their marriage. It was like her arousal acted as a ... sexual dampening field?

These thoughts rapidly flitted through his mind. His eyes grew wide in realisation and he jerked his head up in surprise just as Jill's hand reached his dick. He could see the doubt creep into her eyes as she found that he wasn't hard at all. Fuck, he wasn't even semi-hard.

Jill feigned a desperate grin. "Did you already come?" she asked, uncertainly.

James could only shake his head.

Jill jumped off the bed and knelt down in between his legs. She unbuttoned his shorts and unzipped them. By the time James had sat up, she had already forced his shorts down to his ankles.

"Lift!" she barked and her student complied reluctantly. His boxers joined the shorts around his ankles. She tried to push them around his shoes only to realise that it would be easier to remove the shoes first. This she accomplished by ripping them off his feet without bothering to unlace them. His boxers and shorts joined the heap by the side of the bed. Both teacher and student were now completely naked.

Jill spread his thighs apart and pulled him to the edge of the bed. She placed herself in between them and looked up at him.

"All you need is a little encouragement and I have a lot of tricks for that," she declared determinedly. James wondered how many times she had said the same thing to her husband. He gasped as she took him into her mouth and proceeded to suck him methodically. After a while, he placed his hands on either side of her head, his fingers slipping into her blonde hair. He urged himself to become hard picturing blood pumping up into his dick. After a while, he tried imagining that it was Claudia Schiffer sucking him off as he felt her playing with his ball sac, squeezing them lightly as she used the tip of her tongue to tickle his urethral meatus, no, his fucking piss hole. Yes, it appeared to be working as he could feel his penis growing a little firmer. James looked down below Jill's head, beyond her hair at her smooth back. He could see the gentle vale of her spine as it undulated downward until her back flared into her hip and that magnificent pair of buttocks. He could only see the top of the crack of her ass and imagined pulling Jill to her feet, bending her over the bed, and sticking his rod right into her anal sphincter. That picture got him a little reaction too.

Encouraged, Jill was now sucking him with a renewed purpose. He pushed her hair out of the way to see her face. She glanced up at him as he smiled. Her cheeks were hollowed out as she vigorously vacuumed his penis into her mouth. He leaned back, supporting himself on his arms, trying to coax his dick to step up to the task. After a minute he felt something wet on his groin. Looking down he saw that there were wet patches in his pubic hair and it took him a few seconds to realise that Jill was crying as she gave him his first blow-job. James felt his heart seemingly wring itself out in an outpouring of sympathy, a feeling of pity for someone that he cared so much about. He felt his eyes brim with tears.

"That's enough, Jill," he said, reaching down to her shoulders and trying to pull her up.

She shook her head continuing to bob up and down on his dick.

"It's not working. That's enough," he repeated, his voice cracking up too. He got the same stubborn reaction.

James collected himself. He didn't know if she was still under the influence of Adam. The room no longer smelt of it either. But that wouldn't really be surprising as people usually tend to grow accustomed to smells and sounds after a period of time. It had surely been over twenty minutes since they had come upstairs, but he had used a heavy dose. Early batches of Adam only worked for about ten minutes. But his later experiments suggested that while their strength weakened over time, their efficacy lasted as long as the subject was able to smell the candidate distinctly.

It was only then that he remembered the phial of Eve that he had in his backpack. Sure, it was untested. But it was definitely worth a try, wasn't it? James hated seeing Jill like this. But what would happen to Jill if that didn't work either? He thought furiously. First though, he had to get his teacher off his dick.

"Could you please stop, Jill?" he asked. No. That wasn't it.

"Don't you think you should stop, Jill?" he suggested.

He could feel his teacher slowing down as she convinced herself that it'd be better to stop. She slowly pulled herself off his penis and looked up at him. She was still crying though.

"Why, James? Why did it have to be me?!" she questioned.

He could only lift her to her feet and seat her to his left on the bed. He put his arm around her shoulder and held her as she sobbed uncontrollably.