Parfum Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while, he suggested, "Wouldn't it be a good idea to lie down for a while?"

A moment later, Jill leaned toward her left and rested her head on a pillow. "Lie down with me, James," she said, tugging at his arm. Er. James hadn't intended for both of them to lie down. He needed to learn how to frame his suggestions correctly. Right now though, he didn't want to push his fragile teacher too much. Getting up off the bed he lifted her feet and placed them on the bed. He then walked across to the other side of the bed and clambered on. He lay himself down self-consciously suddenly shy to be naked next to Jill. She was now lying on her side and reached out behind herself to locate his hand. Once she found it, she pulled it across her waist and the rest of his body followed. James shifted closer to her, nuzzling her hair. Even now, she smelt wonderful. While his chest was tight against her back, he made sure that his dick did not come into contact her butt. The last thing he wanted to do was to remind her of his failure. But he was thankful that he at least had a plan.

Jill's sobs appeared to have eased and all he could hear was the occasional sniffle. He suggested in her ear that it would be prudent to get some sleep as things usually become better after a good nap. It sounded corny but it appeared to do the trick. A few minutes later, he could sense from her breathing that she was dozing. She still had her hand on top of his and it had somehow moved to rest below her left breast. He waited for a few more minutes before extricating himself from her.

Walking around to the other side of the bed, he slipped back into his boxers and shorts. As he did, he admired Jill's magnificent sleeping form. Fuck! She looked like a painting. But he so wanted to ease those creases of discomfort from between her eyes.

James hurried downstairs to where he had left his backpack.