Parking Leads to Dogging

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not impressed, my attention snapped back to Teresa when she made a sound between a whimper and a moan. I immediately noticed that she was staring at our visitor intently. I didn't know the reason, but was initially alarmed. I tracked her gaze and saw what had her frozen. It wasn't a weapon, such as a knife or a gun. Rather, the stranger was stroking a truly massive cock, which was easily longer and thicker than my own 7 inches. It must have been 10 to 11 inches long and as big around as a beer bottle.

I'm not sure what I expected him to do, because he was just as caught as us. In retrospect, I can only assume that he thought we opened the doors on purpose for him to see better.

For his part, he stroked faster and gasped, "God you're beautiful. Don't stop, don't stop."

Even more surprising to me was that Teresa obeyed. While initially more reserved than before, she began riding me again. Slowly rising up and down on my cock and stopping every few strokes to grind her pelvis into mine. Her eyes told the story. She was mesmerized and intended to give this pervert a great show.

I groaned as she began moving faster. I was so close that I wasn't sure I could stop from blowing my load.

I was taken aback that the situation didn't turn me off and cause the loss of my erection. Indeed, the opposite was true. My wife and I, naked in our minivan, and fucking as a stranger watched not two feet away from us, had my senses in sexual overload.

I can assume the same was true for my wife, because she began to pick up the pace again and never took her eyes off the cock being stroked by door. In fact, the harder she fucked, the closer the cock seemed to creep into our domain. His cock was literally breaking the barrier between the outside of the van and the interior. Likewise, the closer he got, the harder she fucked me.

I was trying to find a safe place in my mind that would help me not to cum when I saw more movement. This time, it was behind my wife and she didn't realize it. We had more than one spectator.

Before I could inform her, we were both undone when a large rough hand crept from behind my wife and cupped her right breast.

Chapter 7 -- Dogging, Definitely Dogging

Shock registered on her face, but she didn't scream in horror, as expected. Instead, she gave a shrill yelp and exploded in orgasm. Her vaginal muscles clamped down on me like a hot, wet vise and that was the end for me too. I lost vision and thought for long moments as I pumped what seemed like a gallon of cum into my wife while she moaned and came in sync with me.

When I recovered my senses, my beautiful wife was still in the upright position and apparently still at the pinnacle of her climax. I think she was ready to fall on top of me, but now the person behind her was maintaining her position by cupping both breasts.

The hands were tweaking her nipples and if her spasms were any indication, it seemed with each tweak that electricity coursed through her body.

I'm not sure how the following events happened, but my eyes were drawn to movement at my head and the peeping Tom now had his big cock pointing out over the top of my face, clearly inside the van now.

I looked at Teresa to gauge her condition, with intentions of saying something to our visitors to cool them down. Suddenly, my throat seized, taking away my ability to speak when greeted by the sight before me.

Teresa was locked in a deep kiss with the man who had come up behind her. It wasn't forced, but rather lustful. She was willingly kissing this guy as he now mauled her tits from behind.

I'm not even sure she was aware of whom she was kissing, but she continued to grind her pelvis against mine, apparently working toward another orgasm. Surprisingly, I was still semi hard and her movements were working magic on my cock as it came back to attention.

I'd never thought past exhibitionism before and showing my wife off to others, but the sight of her kissing another man was both ripping me apart inside and turning me on like never before.

I've seen a lot of porn and there are plenty of cheating wife videos on the Internet. Consequently, I'm familiar with those porn star wives fucking and sucking other men. Exciting as that might be in Internet land, I have to admit that seeing my wife, my Teresa, actually kiss another man was beyond erotic for me. It was the hottest thing I'd ever seen.

I had no idea if Teresa's brain was even working beyond thought of her next orgasm, or if she was even aware where she was. All the same, when the stranger broke off the kiss and pushed her down onto me, she broke the kiss easily enough and started kissing me aggressively. All this, with the stranger at my head stroking his cock to the view, and me unclear whether my wife even knew that she was now kissing me.

I held her and whispered how much I loved her when our kiss broke. This, so she'd know it was me. Her eyes were glazed and she was moaning non-stop. I thought it was only due to our grinding, but I learned different. I looked down her body and the stranger at her back was tonguing her asshole as she wiggled on my cock.

I felt her hot breath on my neck and she muttered incoherently while she pushed back onto my cock and into his tongue simultaneously.

The participation from one side of the van must have encouraged the stranger on my side, because he reached out and gently caressed her cheek and again said, "you're so beautiful."

She lifted up on her arms, opened her eyes and smiled at him as her breasts jiggled from the ministrations her lower body was receiving. His hand moved to the back of her head and gently pulled her back down toward me. I readied for another kiss, but instead had my vision blocked by his cock coming between me and her. Apparently, I was the only one unaware of his intentions, because I was then granted with the view of her tongue flicking out and touching his cock head. For the first time since we'd been together, my wife was about to service another cock.

I lay there stunned as she tried to wrap her hand around his big shaft, opened her mouth and began working the huge crown of his manhood into her mouth. All this while her wedding set sparkled in the interior light.

It was the wedding set that did it to me this time. My previously faithful wife, was stroking and sucking a stranger's cock while her asshole was licked by another interloper. The entire time the symbol of our wedding vows sparkled like a beacon.

I didn't feel it coming, but when my neurons registered it all, I came again. If possible, it was bigger than the first time. I jerked, groaned and slammed up into my wife to fill her with my seed a second time.

I was spent when I finally collapsed back onto the van's floor. I looked straight up and saw Teresa had not stopped for my orgasm. Instead, she was now about halfway down the stranger's cock and gurgling happily as she bobbed her head up and down.

The stranger kept telling her how hot she was and worked his hips as he did his best to fuck her mouth. Finally, he crawled in the van and positioned himself on his knees where his balls dangled over my face as my wife serviced him.

I was still somewhat uncomprehending of the entire situation and had pretty much forgotten the guy behind my wife, when I felt her hips lift and my cock fall out of her wet hole with a plopping noise.

I did my best to look around the blowjob happening right above my face and saw the other stranger smile at me. He did this as he crawled into the van and straddled my legs while positioning himself behind my wife before pressing up against her.

She suddenly started and her eyes popped wide open, as he entered her in what must have been one hard stroke. She made a startled whimpering sound and was bounced forward by his thrusts. Soon, the whimpers were of ecstasy and she glanced at me briefly with a twinkle in her eye and winked before giving herself back over to her passions.

I lay there under my wife and two strangers, not quite helpless, but not willing to move either. I was mesmerized by the spectacle of the event before me.

Teresa's eyes were wide open now as she looked at the big cock stranger with what can only be described as adoration. She alternated between sucking and stroking him with both her hands. She was literally using his cock to keep herself aloft. If I had to describe it, she was worshipping his cock. This was done while the stranger behind her fucked her for all he was worth. He had one goal in mind and one goal only, which he achieved in less than two minutes.

With a groan he announced, "I'm cumming slut!"

Another surprise for me when my wife purred, "Yes! Cum inside me you fucking bastard!"

He fell over the edge and grunted several times as he unloaded unknown quantities of his seed inside of her. His spunk now mixing with my own two loads.

Teresa quit sucking cock as he pumped her full, happily cooing, "Thank you baby, thank you so very much."

I had no idea whether she was talking to him or me.

He thought it was him, because with a smack on her ass, he said, "You're welcome slut," before backing out of the van.

After a few deep breaths, my wife lifted up to start sucking again, but was stopped by the big-cocked man when he said, "No baby. Turn around. It's my turn."

Not only was I not surprised, but I was damn near eager to see what happened next. Teresa apparently felt the same. She gave me a quick kiss, on which I could taste the stranger's manhood and stood the best she could inside the van. I had an unprecedented view of her vagina when she stood, and it was leaking copious amounts of sex fluid. She hurriedly and unceremoniously turned and dropped to her knees over my face.

The smell of sex was strong, as a glob of sperm dripped out of her opening and landed on my mouth. Not hesitating, she bent back over and presented herself to the stranger. I unconsciously licked the juices from my face and distractedly wondered if his cock would fit in her. I also pondered if she was worried or scared about its size. She answered my thoughts with one statement.

Pleadingly, she begged, "Please, fuck me hard with your big cock."

I watched in wonderment and limited admiration as he pressed the mushroom head of his cock against her gooey opening. It looked slightly open from the fucking she'd had from me and the other stranger, but still looked incredibly tiny compared to the monster about to invade her.

It turned out that invade was the correct word. He gripped her hips and without finesse, pressed hard against her. I saw her labia spread open and when his head disappeared into my wife's cunt, she squealed, "Yes, yes, yes! Give it to me!"

She lowered her upper body and rested her head on my cock, which was hardening again. Grunting like an animal, her nails dug into my thighs as she seemed as determined as him to get all that cock inside of her.

I witnessed the inches disappear into her depths and wondered exactly how deep she really was. Apparently, I had never bottomed out inside of her.

Her pussy squelched as they both pressed harder and filled her to near capacity. The sperm from me and the other guy had no place to go inside of her, so squeezed out between their sex organs and began streaming down onto my face.

As it occurred, I gave into my basest sexual animal and opened to receive the gift I was being given. I had eaten my own creampie from Teresa before. This, because she loved it so much, and not because it was something I had necessarily enjoyed. However, this time I wanted it and wanted it badly.

I must have made an audible sound of satisfaction, because I felt my wife lift off my body. I peered down and she was looking under herself and watching me lap the cum as fast as it hit my mouth. I was both ashamed and excited that I'd been caught, but I couldn't stop eating the juices flowing onto my face.

My wife was now being rhythmically fucked and the pace was quickening, but I heard her say, "That's it baby, eat that cum. You're a filthy boy and I love you so much," before her mouth engulfed my cock and she gave me a blowjob in cadence with her fucking. It only increased my hunger for more.

Checking the stranger's progress, he was stroking most of his cock in and out my wife. More cum fell out of her pussy when he finally pressed her vulva fully against his pelvis. Without hesitation, I gobbled it down as he picked up the pace.

Soon he was fucking her with abandon and she could no longer suck my cock. I could tell by her sounds and convulsing pussy above my face that she was in a state of constant orgasm. Her vocabulary had declined to only two or three words, most of which were, "Fuck me, fuck me!"

I watched as his massive manhood destroyed my wife's cunt; literally, right before my eyes. He seemed to fuck her forever, with her nails digging painfully into my legs the entire time. Realistically, it was probably only 3-5 minutes.

Finally, he growled and said, "Take it slut," before hammering harder than ever before. She squealed as he hammered about ten more times and then he stopped rock still.

I saw it all. His balls twitched, contracted and then everything began to pulse strongly. I saw his balls throb, his shaft throb, and finally, I could see my wife's tummy throb from the size of him. He was shooting sperm deeper into her than any has ever gone before. If she was fertile at this moment, the lead sperm didn't have far to swim to reach its destination.

When he finished, he pulled out and his big cock actually landed on my face. Our eyes met and he smiled apologetically. He was no less surprised than I when my tongue flicked out and licked some sticky cream from his shaft. He seemed to understand something I had not grasped yet and smiled again before rubbing his cock all over my face and finally placing the tip at my mouth.

Automatically, and without solid realization, I opened up and slurped it in. I'd never had a gay thought in my life, and in truth, didn't consider myself sucking cock as much as I was cleaning the mixture of he and my wife off of him. Regardless, I was sucking his big cock willingly. I cleaned his shaft for a few minutes when he said, "that's enough, thanks," and pulled away.

As he left the van, I found Teresa staring at me between her legs again and smiling.

Mockingly, she said, "You are a very sick pervert." With a smile in her voice and a twinkle in her eye she continued, "Now be a good boy and clean me up... degenerate."

I knew what was expected of me and I relished it. She planted her wide open and dripping cunt into my face and I opened wide to suck her clean.

I saw an arm in my peripheral vision and noted it was the stranger reaching back into the van. He dropped something before pressing a button on the inside of the sliding door. I heard him walk away as the doors began to close again and provide us limited privacy.

Teresa's mouth inhaled my rock-hard cock into her mouth and gave me a fantastic blowjob as I cleaned her ruined pussy by sucking and slurping all the cum out of her. At least, the stuff that I could reach.

I have no idea how many times she had cum, but she had one more in her, as did I. After about five more minutes, we both orgasmed simultaneously and fell into a heap.

Chapter 8 -- Where Do We Go From Here?

Teresa repositioned and snuggled into me as we recovered. We held each other tight and she said, "I hope you're not mad baby. I'm not sure what happened, but I lost it," with a giggle she continued, "I think you enjoyed yourself too though."

I laughed and replied, "I've got no fucking clue what just happened, but I lost it just as much as you." With a mock growl, I said, "Holy fuck, you're such a hot little slut wife."

For long moments, we laid their quietly and then began putting our clothes on.

As I moved back to the front seat to get the van going, she said from behind me, "What's this?"

In her hand, she held a card with a name and phone number on it. I said, "I've never seen it before."

"It... It's from him," she replied, somewhat reverently.

I had a twinge of jealously, but I also felt my cock give a quick jerk in my shorts.

I said with a wink, "Hold onto it. You never know..."

We left and spent the rest of the night driving and talking about everything that had happened. It had definitely brought about feelings and desires that neither of us had ever considered or explored. However, neither of us could muster up regret. The truth is that we loved what had happened and while it would likely never happen again, we would be talking about it during sex for years.

Then again, we had to go through that area again on the way home in a few days and we had a phone number to call. Maybe never would be sooner than expected.

The End

12