All Comments on 'Party Ends With A "Bang"'

by VeraNaomi1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Unreadable

Sorry, but you really need an editor.

CrissySnowCrissySnowabout 10 years ago

I feel sorry for him . This story was fucked up. I didn't expect a man to be raped in his butt by two chicks. I mean I know where I am at here on lit but this story is fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WTF

This was SO disturbing. Please never submit anything again, and maybe go see a therapist. Does this actually turn people on? Raping a man & causing his butthole to bleed? Ugh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I thought that this story was great

I love this story it was a great revenge fuck I will look forward to more of your postings

JestuaJestuaalmost 9 years ago
Definitely

one of my all time favorite stories. It really helps that the girls had a reason (kind of a thin one, but at least it was there) to be doing what they were doing and not just doing it to some random guy.

The way they talked and laughed about it and the language they used was my favorite part. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic sick fantasy of a faggot!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Only laughable!! When he is free they will go to prison for a long long time due to sexual assault!! Only your sick fantasy take sthe law in that way!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I Loved This

I want many more stories like this. I would love to peg my husband and let several of my friends peg him also...for all the times he gave me almost all pain and little, if any, pleasure. I wouldn't mind bringing in a burly neighbor or coworker to peg him with the real thing.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos8 months ago

Hopefully they go to prison. Would be a fitting wedding present for the girl.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous