All Comments on 'Party Extreme Ch. 02'

by SouthernKnight

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
tisk tisk

hes worried about herfucking a lot and her seeing him fuck what two other girls.... listen if they want to join but a slave lol aint this going a bit to far lol i still tell you it will be more interesting to tell it where he kicks all their asses and hhe becomes king bee... that would be me ...wouldbe so easy to take over lol go for it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
So Much Effort Author - So little to show for it

Rolling down the hill of non-reality and pitiful sub-human disparity of male demeanment and cuckolding. Into the deep dark hole of wussie male and depraved slut mother of his children. How sweetly like depravity can be! Hmmm - but not erotic or sensual - whaa happon here?

Hey, hold on - the gangbangs are next - Daddy watches then sucks her swollen enlarged cunt and asshole of all the stringy cum and feces - they video - film at 11 but for only the immediate family - grandma, the kids, inlaws, neighbors, business associates and church members. Hallalouiaia - respect at last!

How are the scores new author? Damn, No "H"s so far. Well a smigen of the problems are cuckolding, wrong hole - put it somewhere else as not many respect you or your sick theme especially here in Loving Wives. Maybe if you just got more non-realistically sickererer - ah ha thats it - get down with the black cocks and bastard babies - thatl get um! Now don't let the really sick one's down at this stage!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great

This is a great story to get you in the mood for a great night full of sex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great story

A great story and can't wait for the next episode

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Sickness is Hardly Entertaining - Just Cuckolding

How shabby and trite but sick use of talent author - I believe you are getting off but the scores don't reflect any thing but the sick one's support.

Still in Loving Wives but needs to be in FETISH where other subhuman activities crawl around. Get down author - more pitiful demeaning of males seems to suit you. What a waste.

Can you say depressing degrading and unrealisticly rediculously depraved. Perhaps this is all you want to do?

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
As I said earlier good start

Regardless of the morality of this story, it is an interesting piece and have some great sexual attachedments.

The only bad thing in this is both Malcolm and Maxine are taking pictures of both husband and wife in separated sex act. Then they use them to blackmain them ito continuing what they want to do. Join their group. they don't have them in the same room, that way they influence them to do their bidding.

exclusivegamesexclusivegamesover 4 years ago
great story

One of the best stories on this site ....

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Great story for inducing vomiting. Hyenas have more morality than the sub human garbage who like this stoey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Asshole!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the sickest stories on this site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous