Party Extreme Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He told me to stop and stand up. He looked at me approvingly. He said, "You're doing so well tonight. Look at you now. To think you didn't want to stay earlier." He stared into my eyes; "Do you want to join our club?" Before I could even think about it I answered "Yes". "Of course you do", he said, "But I have a task for you tonight to prove yourself worthy. If you do it well, I will recommend to the Masters and Mistresses you be allowed to join as my personal assistant, and I'll reward you before you leave tonight." He backed away to the door, opened it and motioned for me to join him.

Malcolm lead me back down stairs and through to the lounge. There were many more people in the lounge this time as people were taking a break and having a few drinks. The conversation sounded quite excited as people were discussing the sex they had just had or observed. I felt all eyes were on me as we walked through. I had cum splattered on my face and down my body. My wet, matted, pubic hair was on full display, and I could feel cum running down the inside of my thighs. It was such an erotic experience. They all knew I had been broken in to their club, that Malcolm was my master, and there was no going back for me now. All the apprehension and guilt I had felt earlier had vanished. I desperately wanted more. Whether John liked it or not, I had decided we would be coming back.

We stopped next to the bar, and I looked around the room a bit more. There was a crowd over by one of the lounges where a woman was having her pussy licked by a slave. Stephanie came over to me and started to lick the cum off my face. She proceeded to follow the dribbles down my neck, and cleaned my chest before moving to my breasts. She cleaned my breasts, paying particular attention to my nipples then pushed me back a little to sit on one of the bar stools. She sucked a few spots of cum on my bustier, then knelt down between my legs and proceeded to clean my pussy. I have never been interested in women sexually, and have always felt a bit turned off by the thought, however that night I didn't care. Her tongue felt wonderful, and I was quickly back on the path to another orgasm. She knew just how to flick my clit, and slide her tongue around my lips, driving me wild. I was watching the other woman on the lounge drifting along her own path to ecstasy as I was fast approaching my own climax. Once again I was on the verge of orgasm, when Stephanie abruptly stopped. Malcolm took me by the hand and led me off down another corridor I hadn't as yet explored.

John Recalls

After Sarah had gone off with Malcolm and Stephanie, I followed Maxine out the same way towards the entrance hall. We passed Stephanie coming back the other way just as we were leaving the lounge. I thought we might be following Sarah and Malcolm, but there was no sign of them. Maxine stopped outside the door to the cellar, and told me to wait for her to return. She went out to the entrance hall and turned right out of view, followed by the sound a door being closed. I waited for what seemed like 5 or so minutes before she returned. "Interested in having a look down here?" she asked with her hand on the cellar door. "Yeah sure" I answered, and if I knew what I was in for at that point I'm sure I would have declined. I've always been fascinated by B&D, more as a voyeur than a desire to participate.

She led me down a flight of stairs that went surprisingly deep under the house. The stairs opened into a long corridor with exposed brick walls. We turned left down the corridor and walked along, passing a number of closed doors. The doors were all rough heavy wooden doors with large iron hinges. Obviously purpose built to resemble a dungeon. We turned left down a short corridor then right along another corridor. This corridor was lined with little square cells, each with an iron grill door.

We passed about 8 or 9 cells, most with an occupant sitting naked on the floor when Maxine stopped and motioned me into a cell. I protested and said "No way. I'm not ready for this. Just looking tonight." She smiled at me and reached into the top of her suit between her breasts. She pulled out two small photographs thrusting them at me saying, "I don't think you have a choice if you don't want your wife to see these." To my horror the two small grainy photos were of me fucking Clare and Stephanie. I was unmistakable. Trapped. By the angle of the photos, there must have been a spy camera hidden up near the ceiling in the corner of the sauna. I couldn't bare Sarah finding out so I reluctantly stepped into the cell. "Now slave, remove your clothing and hand it to me." She commanded. Clothing was a bit much for a g-string, which I removed and handed to her. She pulled the iron gate shut and left. I stood there all alone, naked in my cell, wondering what would happen next.

I didn't have to wait long. Two women turned up and peered into the gloom of my cell. They both shook their heads and smirked at me, making me feel a bit ridiculous. One of the women, a young slim girl with wavy shoulder length red hair, about 5' 6" tall, wore a black satin bustier, buttoned down the front, black lace topped stockings suspended from the bustier, black g-string, short black stiletto boots. She wore a black studded choker around her neck and carried a short whip, about 12 inches long with several leather tails of the same length. The other woman was blond, about mid to late thirties, with a curvier figure. She wore a red bustier with black lace trim, with push up bra cups that barely covered her nipples, and a red g-string. She had plain black stockings suspended from the bustier and wore a pair of black high-heeled stilettos. She was holding some items in her left hand I couldn't quite make out.

The blond woman introduced herself as Diane and the redhead as Megan. Megan explained "We're here to train you for Mistress Maxine", and told me to put my arms through the bars. I didn't move at first and she whipped the bars threatening to get Mistress Maxine. I thought I had better play along so I put my hands and wrists through the bars. Diane put a tight fitting leather cuff around each wrist. Megan told me to turn around and put my wrists together behind my back. I complied and Diane reached through the bars clipping the cuffs together, binding my arms behind my back.

Megan opened the gate and told me to step out of the cell. I obeyed, and Diane pushed me face first up against the gate of the adjoining cell. Standing against the cell gate was a petite Asian girl with died blonde hair. She looked up at me and smiled through the bars as I felt her hand grabbing my cock. I immediately started to harden, as the pretty Asian girl smiled up at me and Diane put a large leather belt around my waist, fastening it at the back. By the time the belt was in place, my cock was semi rigid. Diane pulled me away from the gate, but the Asian girl didn't let go of my cock. Megan whipped my buttocks, which stung like hell, then moved closer to the gate and whipped the Asian girl's wrist. She recoiled, letting out a muted scream.

Megan turned me around and squatted down in front of me. To my surprise, she took my semi-rigid cock into her mouth and started sucking and nibbling the tip. I quickly rose to a full erection as she started to bob her head up and down on my cock, taking me deeper and deeper into her mouth. She started stroking my balls, then pulling them down, gently at first, increasing the tension and stretching. I started to feel pain in my testicles and groaned as she gave them a particularly vicious tug. She stopped pulling my balls, and to my disappointment she stopped sucking my cock. She stood up, turned me around and whipped my arse 3 times telling me never to make a sound again. Diane mentioned we should get going, squatted down and fastened a small collar around my scrotum, fastening it quite tight so that it forced my balls to hang a bit lower. She attached a thin leather lead to the collar, stood and gave the lead a tug. I was wondering whether to step forward when another more forceful tug that squeezed my balls indicated I should get moving.

Diane started leading me back the way I had come in. I tried to look into the other cells as we walked up the corridor. A savage whip to my buttocks from Megan and a stern reprimand to only look at the floor when being lead prevented me from catching a glimpse of any of the slaves. We reached the stairs and I paused, not wishing to return to the main part of the house for fear of Sarah seeing me like this. Megan picked up on this "I wouldn't worry about your darling wife seeing you like this, she's much too busy right now." That last comment got me really rattled, but strangely the thought of Sarah being trussed up like me was highly arousing and my cock started to swell back to full size again.

A sharp tug on my scrotum encouraged me to follow Diane up the stairs. At the top of the stairs Megan told Diane to wait a moment. Megan reached around from behind me and started squeezing and pulling my cock. She said she wanted me rock hard when we went through the lounge. It felt fabulous having this sexy young red head playing with my cock, there was no problem getting my cock to full attention.

Diane led me into the lounge room. I briefly looked up, fearful I would find Sarah in the lounge. A sharp whip on my buttocks reminded me to keep my eyes down, although I had time to note there were quite a few people milling around, chatting and having a drink. Diane led me over to the coffee table where Malcolm had paraded Sarah earlier in the evening, and motioned for me to step up onto it. I obeyed. Megan told me to turn around. As I turned to face her, she reached out and grabbed my cock, squeezing it tightly around the base. My cock swelled, the head turning very red as it became totally engorged with blood. Megan began to flick the end of my cock with her tongue, then licked all around the head. A number of people began to gather around the coffee table. I felt embarrassed standing in front of these strangers, yet felt exhilarated having my cock licked and squeezed by this gorgeous red head.

Megan stopped and turned to a group of three women who had come up for a closer look. "Want to try some?" She asked. A mature blond woman I guessed to be mid forties stepped forward and grabbed my cock. She pumped me for a bit whilst she massaged my balls. I looked her over whilst she was fondling me. She was in good shape for a woman of her age. A full firm figure with largish breasts, accentuated by the white corset and shear white stockings she was wearing.

She leaned forward over my cock and started to suck the head, bobbing her head up and down in a slow rhythm. I felt my cock making it's way deeper and deeper into her mouth. She flicked the underside with her tongue at the top of each stroke. The sensation was exquisite. I could feel my legs start to tremble as she swallowed my pole, deeper and deeper until I was entering her throat and her lips were massaging the base of my cock. I started to sigh and groan as I felt my orgasm approaching. Megan lashed me on the back of the legs with her whip, reminding me to stay mute. I bit my lips as I felt the most powerful orgasm welling up, about to erupt into the throat of this expert cocksucker. I felt my cock start to twitch in preparation for the first shot of cum. The blond woman sensed this and suddenly spat my cock out. She squeezed incredibly hard around the base of my cock, with one hand whilst squeezing my scrotum tightly with the other. I tried to orgasm but the pressure she was exerting stifled my cock. I felt two powerful contractions in my groin, and then the moment passed, leaving me feeling highly charged and unsatisfied.

The blond woman held my cock tight and pulled me down off the coffee table, over to the couch nearby. She sat down and spread her legs wide, then pulled me down by my cock. I didn't move fast enough, copping another lash from Megan. I got down on my knees, and felt Megan pushing my head down between the blond woman's thighs, and forcing my face into her pussy.

The instructions were clear, and I started to run my tongue over the woman's pussy lips. They were swollen and moist, and easily parted by my tongue. I plunged my tongue deep into her vagina several times, then gently licked up and down her slit, brushing my tongue over her clit at the top of each stroke. She began to rotate her hips up and down, chasing my tongue with her pussy, trying to get me to concentrate my attention around her clit.

I was getting really turned on; my cock hard as a rock, desperate to be stroked, sucked or fucked. I was lashing the blond woman's pussy when suddenly a hand grabbed my hair and yanked my head up and back. Megan leant down and said "Look who's here", turning my head toward the entrance from the hall. I caught a glimpse of Sarah being led back into the lounge by Malcolm. That was all I saw as the blond woman pulled my head straight back into her pussy, smashing my nose into her mound as she ground her pussy hard up against my mouth.

I continued to lick her pussy as images of Sarah flashed through my mind. I could have sworn she had lost her g-string, and her boobs seemed to glisten in the light as if she were sweating. The thought of her engaging in sex with Malcolm or someone else at the house kept going through my mind, driving me crazy with jealousy and lust. I knew she wouldn't do anything, but that glimpse of her in the doorway had burnt a permanent image in my mind. It ran against what I knew of my wife. I was also fearful she would catch me pleasuring the blond woman, who was now holding my head tightly, so that it couldn't be removed from her pussy again. I continued to lick her pussy and suck her clit for what seemed like ages. I started to feel like a bit of a failure, until she starting to moan and buck her hips as her orgasm approached. A hand reached under me and started to pump my cock. As the blond woman was becoming more frenzied I too was becoming highly aroused aching for the hand to pump my cock harder and bring me to a climax. The blond woman started to convulse violently, gripping my head with her thighs, then finally pushing me away and holding still for a few moments. I was on the verge of blowing my load when Megan, who it turned out had been stroking my cock, pulled me away from the couch and told me to stand up. I obeyed, leaving the blond woman lying on the couch; eyes closed in her post-climax bliss.

A bit of a crowd had gathered around, and I noticed Maxine pushing her way through to us. She came straight up to me and grabbed my swollen member, wrapping her beautifully manicured fingers around my shaft. "Having a good time I see", she said with a wry smile. She slid her hand down my cock, over my balls and gathered up the lead attached to my scrotum. Without any warning she started back through the gathering, tugging my balls hard as I did my best to fall in behind Maxine at her pace. She led me over to the corridor leading to the bedrooms. Megan was following, lashing my buttocks again when I forgot to keep my eyes down. I didn't catch a glimpse of Sarah, Malcolm or Stephanie, so I assumed they had not stuck around in the lounge. My thoughts wandered again to where Sarah might be and what she could be doing. With my eyes cast down, I was watching Maxine's fantastic arse swaying in front of me. My cock stayed rock hard in anticipation for what was to happen next.

We proceeded down the corridor to one of the bedrooms. I was aware of Megan and Diane entering the room as well, and sensed some others had also entered. Maxine lead me to the centre of the room and told me to stand there. She faced me, reached down and started to pump my cock, complementing me on my hardness. I was being driven out of my senses. Here I was totally naked before my boss, completely at her mercy while she masturbated me. She reached up with her free hand and pushed my chin up so that my eyes met her gaze. She was grinning and told me to be a good slave, obey her every command and I would be rewarded. I felt like I was already receiving my reward.

Maxine ordered Diane to remove the top of her cat suit. To my amazement, Diane reached around and unzipped the front top section of the suit, removing the bra cups and the Lycra covering the top of her chest. Maxine's ample breasts fell free. They were magnificent large rounded breasts, with long hard nipples set in smooth wide aureole. The sight of her tits drove me wild. I could feel my orgasm building, and a large drop of pre-cum formed on the tip of my cock. Maxine noticed this and stopped pumping my cock. She collected the drop of cum on her finger and wiped it on her right nipple and told me to lick it off. I bent down and took her nipple into my mouth, tasting my own cum whilst I sucked and licked her bud. I felt highly erotic and I desperately wanted her to continue pumping my cock.

Maxine told me to stop and get down on my knees and put my face in her pussy. I couldn't believe I was going to get a chance to lick her pussy. I was going to bury my face in the pussy of this sex goddesses who also happened to be my boss. I was on the verge of coming in anticipation, without any one touching my cock. I was looking directly at Maxine's crotch, hidden from my view by the tight shiny latex of her suit. She shifted her legs wider apart, reached down and undid a zipper that ran from just below her navel, between her legs and up to her lower back. Diane reached down to pull the zipper up from behind. The latex suit parted and I could see Maxine's neatly trimmed bush. I felt a hand on the back of my head pushing my face into her crotch. I needed no further encouragement. I gently ran my tongue over her pubic hair down towards her labia.

Maxine suddenly grabbed me by the hair, wrenched my head back and slapped my face. "I only told you to put your face in my pussy. I'll tell you when you can taste me!" she reprimanded. She shoved my face into her crotch. I could smell the heady scent of her sex. She spread her legs a little wider, and stepping over me a bit more she rubbed my nose up and down her slit a few times. Her pussy was shaved silky smooth, with just a small patch of pubic hair above her mound. She was moist and her lips already parted in anticipation. . I desperately wanted to sink my tongue deep into her, lap up her juices and lick her into a frenzy. My nose was drenched with her juices, and even when she eventually removed my face from her pussy I still had the full scent of her sex in my nostrils.

Maxine ordered me to stand. As I stood up I caught a glimpse of the room. It was a large room with king size bed and an assortment of other bedroom furniture. Nick, who had shown me where to change earlier, was standing next to another couple I hadn't met before. To my horror, the other guy had a video camera pointed directly at me. I was about to protest, but Megan had spotted me looking and lashed my buttocks really hard, leaving me in considerable pain with a stinging arse. Maxine ordered Diane and Megan to get on the bed and present their pussies to me. They both willingly complied with the command, mounted the bed, and whilst remaining on hands and knees they both spread their legs wide and reached through to pull their g-strings to one side. Diane had a beautiful clean-shaven pussy, highly aroused with very moist puffy lips. Megan was also very wet, with a thick thatch of dark pubic hair, contrasting the bright pink of her pussy. Maxine grabbed my cock, which was rapidly returning to full erect size, and led me over to the bed.

Maxine stood me right behind Diane. I watched as Diane's fingers played all over her pussy, spreading her lips, sliding into her tunnel, and flicking across her clit. Maxine removed the lead from my scrotum and positioned me in close behind Diane and started to rub the head of my cock up and down Diane's slit, coating it in her juices. She rubbed my cock over Diane's clit. Diane arched her back and dropped her head and chest to the bed, spreading her legs wide and opening her pussy right up, begging for my cock to plunge deep into her. Maxine was gently pumping my cock as she slid it up and down Diane's pussy and swirled the head of my cock over Diane's clit. I could feel my orgasm building up, my balls tightening and my cock swelling, getting ready to blow. Maxine sensed this and commanded me not to come. I desperately tried to fill my mind with mundane non-erotic thoughts.