Party Extreme Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maxine lifted my cock clear of Diane and pulled me over to Megan. She repeated the same process, stimulating Megan's pussy with my cock. Megan was moaning and rocking back and forth a little, as Maxine pumped my cock gently whilst sliding it up and down Megan's slit. I knew I couldn't hold on much longer. My cock, looking more swollen than I had ever seen before, glistening with Megan's juices, was starting to twitch and ooze a bit of pre-cum. Maxine positioned the head of my cock at Megan's opening and helped me ease just the head of my cock in. I was on the very edge of coming. Maxine stopped pumping me and just ran her long fingernails of both hands up and down my shaft, whilst the head of my cock sat just inside Megan's silky tunnel, gently being squeezed by Megan's vagina muscles. The sensation was extraordinary, tipping me over the edge, releasing a torrent of cum into Megan as my orgasm exploded through my body and head, leaving me shaking and drained.

Maxine held me there for a short while, then removed my now semi rigid cock from Megan. Maxine ran her hand over the length of my cock, wiping off Megan's juices mixed with my cum. She licked her forefinger, then forced her hand into my mouth, compelling me to suck her hand clean of my own cum mingled with Megan's delicious juices. Despite having just come, I found this quite a turn on.

Maxine told Diane to move aside, and then pushed me onto my back on the bed between Diane and Megan. She ordered Diane to sit on my face. Diane climbed over me, straddling my face, and lowering her swollen moist pussy down to my mouth. She rubbed her pussy over my mouth and nose and commanded me to lick her. I obliged, flicking my tongue around her slit then plunging deep into her hole. I felt someone grab my flaccid cock and start to stroke it. Instantly I felt myself hardening up again. I started working my tongue all around between Diane's pussy lips. She was sighing heavily and squirming around on my face. Rubbing her clit on my nose while my tongue dived into her hole. She slid her pussy down so that I could massage her clit with my tongue. Her sighs were turning into moans and she grabbed my head with both hands pushing my face hard up into her then holding me off again so that all I could do was flick her clit. My cock was rock hard again, getting an expert work out from whoever it was (I hoped it was Maxine) sucking my cock. Diane suddenly clenched my head tight with her thighs as she shuddered into her orgasm, grinding her pussy down hard onto my mouth. I sucked her clit hard as her hips continued to buck, then she raised her-self up, as her pussy became too sensitive to touch, and she climbed off the bed.

I could now see it was the other woman I didn't know sucking my cock. She was doing a sensational job. She seemed to know exactly where to rub her tongue on my most sensitive points. Nick was kneeling on the bed next to Megan who was sucking his cock. Maxine ordered Megan to take Diane's place. She stopped sucking Nick's half-erect cock and climbed over my face. As she lowered her pussy slowly down to my face she started to drip warm juices over my mouth and nose. My cum was flowing out of her pussy, and as she lowered her pussy to my mouth I was forced to drink the remainder of my cum from her. The taste of my juices mixed with hers was strangely highly arousing. I lapped at her pussy, sliding my tongue as deep into her as I could, cleaning her up inside and out. I licked Megan's clit, then tried to plunge my tongue back into her hole, but she kept moving to keep my tongue on her clit. I got the message and sucked and licked her to a shattering orgasm that left her quivering over me.

The experience was erotic beyond my wildest imagination. My cock responded, returning to its rock solid state as I exploded in another powerful orgasm, filling the mouth of the woman sucking me. She continued to pump me dry. I heard Maxine from the other side of the room. She commanded the woman to save my cum and bring me over to her. Megan climbed off me and helped push me back up off the bed.

The woman who had just sucked me off was very attractive, about mid to late thirties with shoulder length brown hair, and a very shapely figure. Taking me by the cock she led me over to Maxine, who was reclined in a large leather lounge chair. Maxine reached up and pulled the brown haired woman down to kiss her, transferring my cum to her own mouth. They parted, and Maxine grabbed my cock and forced me to fall into the chair next to her. She manoeuvred herself more or less on top of me and proceeded to kiss me with an open mouth, pushing my own cum back into my mouth and swirling it all around with her tongue, as she stroked my flaccid cock. We kissed passionately for what seemed like ages, as bit by bit, I was forced to swallow my own cum. My cock was rock hard again by the time she withdrew and hauled me out of the chair.

Maxine told Nick and the other couple to leave. She then turned to me and commended me on my excellent behaviour as a slave, and told me I was now a member of the club. I was keen to join, but knew Sarah would never let us get involved with this swingers club on an ongoing basis. I was sure she wouldn't be adventurous enough to take part in the action here, and said as much to Maxine. She just grinned and said, "I wouldn't be so sure. Let's go and see if we can find her." My pulse quickened as thoughts of Sarah fucking strangers flashed through my mind. Diane attached the lead to the collar around my scrotum again and handed it to Maxine. We headed back for the lounge room, looking in each of the bedrooms we passed. Couples or groups occupied two of the rooms, in various stages of sex play with a number of onlookers, but Sarah wasn't among them.